Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe (17426 Views)

How Much Rice Can A Hectare Produce / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by chigoizie7(m): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one sanwolu.

But please shun Godfatherism and also bring to justice the perpetrators of endsars.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by updatechange(m): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by 9jakool: 5:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://gazettengr.com/sanwo-olu-to-establish-250-hectare-cattle-ranch-in-lagos-official/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Before people start to shout RUGA without reading the important details. This model is not like the tribe-centric RUGA of the federal government, but a PRIVATE BUSINESS that's working with the Lagos state government to lease land to operate a ranch that will employ local people in the area. This is how cattle farming is done in more developed nations like Brazil, USA and Australia.

13 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This ineffective houseboy sef, hope he will be replaced by “emi lokan”

That same ineffective house boy has outperformed Peter Obi in 4 years.

He has got land mark projects he will forever be remember for, unlike the one that spent 8 years building loot pipelines to Panama with absolutely nothing to show.

Oh! I forgot, he invested Anambra state funds into beer parlor business, and still ran at a massive loss!

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by chymeze: 5:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Megabig:
Tell us how much to set it up and how much we will realize afterwards. Don’t spend 10 billion to realize 100 million.

Most projects now is an avenue to loot the coffers dry, all these people causing pain to the innocent masses will not die well, their death will be excruciating
Funny thing is, these same so called innocent masses would still vote these same crooks into power at the next opportunity just like they did overwhelmingly with Buhari. I always think at times that the Nigerian masses deserve what they go through until they learn to use their heads.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by ginggerxy: 5:29am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
slowly leasing land to their Fulani Masters grin, ndi sophistication lol , soon they'll establish. emir of Lagos ,then import their own Sharia law , the foolish tribe keeps sabotaging themselves in the name of spiting igbos
Don't mind them . Fulanis don't like to keep their cattles in a ranch that's why they didn't build any ranch for them selves. If you build ranch for them with time they will spoil the ranch and start moving around. Fulanis feels it's prison for their cattles to be kept in a ranch. I just hope it doesn't create the kind of trouble and chaos happening in the north west right now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by adecz: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2022
⏩▶️Feedlot system on a large scale is
difficult and uneconomical in Nigeria
due to high cost of inputs.

They will end up bringing a cow to
the market that has cost them 1.2 million
to feed to market level.

A semi intensive system where the
animals go to graze and are supported
with supplemental feeding makes more
sense.☑️☑️☑️☑️

Let us ask ourselves, of all the mouth we make for cattleranching and the involvement of retiredgenerals and politicians in ranching, whyis it that there is no single, successful
ranch we can point to in Nigeria❓❓❓

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by kennyz247(m): 5:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Igbo Fulani idiot governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Oladelepsy001(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2022
I trust Lagos state government that immediately the project is implemented, they'll surely back it up with laws that will make the old style of rearing cattles almost forbidden in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Emmychem(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
.... Can you compare LAGOS revenue to another state? Yet his performance is nothing to write home about...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Emmychem(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That same ineffective house boy has outperformed Peter Obi in 4 years.

He has got land mark projects he will forever be remember for, unlike the one that spent 8 years building loot pipelines to Panama with absolutely nothing to show.

Oh! I forgot, he invested Anambra state funds into beer parlor business, and still ran at a massive loss!
Can you compare LAGOS revenue to another state? Yet his performance is nothing to write home about...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by dododawa1: 5:38am On Jul 29, 2022
A country where animal get LOW cost HOUSES before HUMAN BEING.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by posty56: 5:40am On Jul 29, 2022
ginggerxy:
Don't mind them . Fulanis don't like to keep their cattles in a ranch that's why they didn't build any ranch for them selves. If you build ranch for them with time they will spoil the ranch and start moving around. Fulanis feels it's prison for their cattles to be kept in a ranch. I just hope it doesn't create the kind of trouble and chaos happening in the north west right now.
they're sitting on a powder keg
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
Good one. This is what we've been saying. Why should governors wait on FG before privatizing cattle rearing and implement laws regulating them. Way to go.
i was just telling someone in the cab yesterday that Lagos and southern states should go into massive cattle production with the security votes cash, subsidize cattle production in the hand of native southerner and see fulani and Hausa influx and terrorism drop drastically without firing a shot

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Jostoman: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
desperation time, BAT and Sanwo olu have seen the handwriting of total failure in 2023 election they are now trying to do everything to please the northerners but northerners themselves know that BAT and his boy are doing this temporary favour to get their vote.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Emmychem:
Can you compare LAGOS revenue to another state? Yet his performance is nothing to write home about...

And can you compare Lagos state government workforce to any other state? Wasn’t it a personality like Tinubu that shot Lagos IGR to unimaginable limits? Does he have micro-chips in his head?

How about Ebonyi, Kano, Kaduna, and Akwa Ibom state governor? Haven’t different regime been performing over the years?

Give kudos to the men who made things happen! Not someone who was investing and saving money when his colleagues where making giant strides!

Saving money! Only illiterates save money and that confirms the authenticity of Obi’s 3rd class.

He neither invested in infrastructure or human development. Even the drunkard Obiano moved at a faster and much better pace than the snail.

Anambra can never forget Obiano! Hate or like him, you will always remember him for the little he did.

Not those investing in beer parlor buisness and saving money that loses value in the bank!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Tomilola360: 5:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Expect those good for nothing tribe to come and hate on this thread.

Animal yeebos

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Jostoman: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Desperation time, is this the outcome of BAT meeting with El-rufai? Just trying to deceive the northerners before election. grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed I see the Fulanis taking over the ranch, I see Dan Fodio's prophecy coming to pass in Yorubaland, I see it becoming a conquered territory like Ilorin, I see the Oba being replaced by an Emir, I see some of them taking refuge in Benin Republic and learning French

This I have seen!
You that are blind in & out you sees nothing

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by skywalker240(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed I see the Fulanis taking over the ranch, I see Dan Fodio's prophecy coming to pass in Yorubaland, I see it becoming a conquered territory like Ilorin, I see the Oba being replaced by an Emir, I see some of them taking refuge in Benin Republic and learning French

This I have seen!
Amen. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by SeunDAssLicker: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

Ineffective houseboy that has handled projects that other Governors in Nigeria cannot even conceptualise.

Which project Do most of you even know that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria and should not be compared in any way to others when infrastructures and developments are mentioned??

Lagos should be 5X better than it is because of its wealth and tiny landmass, but y’all think from your anus and always looking to compare even though Lagos has been favored since over 60years ago compared to other states.

Lagos is a slum, not because there is no development, but because the acclaimed owners of Lagos are pigs and broke Westerners who are yet to even invest in the same Lagos they claim to be theirs.

How did the Igbos come about owning up to %35 of the smallest state in the country owned by the Yorubas?? Where do the yorubas invest their own money in?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:54am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
slowly leasing land to their Fulani Masters grin, ndi sophistication lol , soon they'll establish. emir of Lagos ,then import their own Sharia law , the foolish tribe keeps sabotaging themselves in the name of spiting igbos
You are the most foolish person here when it's come to tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Goldenkrezi: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

Ineffective houseboy that has handled projects that other Governors in Nigeria cannot even conceptualise.

Which mumu project him handle.....
For this Lagos wey we dey together?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Bluntemperor: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuagbado post=115175543]Finally Tinubu has forced RUGA on Yoruba's.
[/quoqte]

Can't you just keep your mouth since you don't even know what the State govt is talking about!
Do you know the areas they are talking about or must you talk rubbish to people all the time?
Have you been to this Igbodu-Areas where this massive Project is about to take place or is 250 Hectares small for rearing and breeding livestocks?
I know that area very well,so you and your group should stop being negative!
Nothing good comes from negative and persimistic people!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Ogaga87(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

List them make I see coz I dey the Lagos too.. Na the skeletons of flyover bridges na dey everywhere O
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Aldol: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Pls am confused, is Lagos a south eastern state?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by ufotunang: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2022
This is nice...at least this is what governors of other states should do ..to avoid herdsmen roaming about the cities and streets with their cows.. and also avoid farmers and herdsmen clash fight, attack, and killings...there is always a solution to a particular problem

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Antoeni(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Eyes Service, At Tinubu Order, to Win the Hearts of The North
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by daygee12: 6:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Finally Tinubu has forced RUGA on Yoruba's.

Mumu that's the reason ur region is still behind, check the pix above and u will understand better

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by daygee12: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Megabig:
Tell us how much to set it up and how much we will realize afterwards. Don’t spend 10 billion to realize 100 million.

Most projects now is an avenue to loot the coffers dry, all these people causing pain to the innocent masses will not die well, their death will be excruciating
He is not like peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 / Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? / Obiano Flags Off 2017 Farming Season As Farmers Display Produce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.