Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe (17425 Views)

How Much Rice Can A Hectare Produce / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Nuzo1(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Very commendable project.

I thought AkwaIbom was working on such project some months back?

Other state governments should follow up please.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2022
When cattle increase, I hope there won't be an invasion. Majority of cattle we see now are owned by bandits rustled from original owners and purchased from proceeds of kidnap for ransom.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by SeunDAssLicker: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Froodhomes:

If Ibo's owns 35 percent of Lagos as you claim and your land in the east are so dry don't you know that is stupidity . If anything happens today it is easy to destroy the Eastern economy. Olodo.

I’m not from the East Ode. Anything else?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Koralords: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
yes they lead in establishing Fulani colony ,this one na upgraded RUGA
If you get sense all those doing ranching abroad are fulanis?na only fulanis dey do ranching,I onces read online of a very successful ibo guy that came from abroad to start a ranch kin the south east,hatred is what's doing you people ,its in human nature you always hate what you can't have
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by GenerationNext: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Sanwo Olu has succumbed to Buhari's pressure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by GenerationNext: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Finally Tinubu has forced RUGA on Yoruba's.

There is nothing Tinubu cannot do to rule Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
harsh cheesy, behave like a lady
reason like a man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by hotseat: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2022
This is a step in the right direction and should as a matter of necessity be embraced by all states of the federation.

The benefits would be tremendous as it addresses issues of meat shortages and hike in prices occasionally experienced due to extraneous factors.

The financial benefits in the value chain will equally contribute impactfully to the IGR of the state governments.

Jobs would also be created in that industry!

The cows reared in ranches and feedlots are healthier and more meaty.

Again, this approach would ultimately put paid to the needlessly incessant farmers versus herders clashes that have become a recurring decimal of our chequered and beleaguered country.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by UrPapa: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Igbos are funny
Look at how they all gathered to criticize a governor that’s not even governing any state in their region
This their level of toxicity is really alarming
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by kosiebe(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This ineffective houseboy sef, hope he will be replaced by “emi lokan”
Go and replace him na
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Mandate2023: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

Which project pls? Make una try dry travel.

Travel to which state?......tell us and show us d project of d state u travelled to or that u r
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Mandate2023: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Illiterate did u see anything about fulani in d project......so if Nigeria divides nw ur ppl will wait for fulani to sell cow for ur region
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by sokera: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

you are pained because you don't have visionary leaders ... whatever Tinubu to do yoruba should not be your problems ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by ddeola: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Let Lagos state start massive production of cattle (beef) for her people and send these terrorists back to the north. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Greatheight: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed I see the Fulanis taking over the ranch, I see Dan Fodio's prophecy coming to pass in Yorubaland, I see it becoming a conquered territory like Ilorin, I see the Oba being replaced by an Emir, I see some of them taking refuge in Benin Republic and learning French

This I have seen!

Please I beg you, don't let us curse the land be it south, east, west and north. If you have watched carefully what war has caused some countries you would not use whatever self-acclaimed gift to wish or assume evil...

Please don't look at the surface; look deep!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by ismodiwa(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Ranching is practiced in the most advanced cities in the world, stop the unnecessary hate.
Kudos to his Excellency
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Ogundex(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

Ineffective houseboy that has handled projects that other Governors in Nigeria cannot even conceptualise.

Name one please!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Papichulostunne(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Throwback:

Ineffective houseboy that has handled projects that other Governors in Nigeria cannot even conceptualise.

The Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu-led Lagos State Government is to establish a 250-hectare feedlots/ranch in Igbodu, Epe,
[/code][/b]through private sector investment [b][code]
to boost production in the red meat value chain.

Oga shut up.. Senior men wan share money you dey comment rubbish.

Him, his family and his associates will be the PRIVATE INVESTORS to steal and reap from lagos till they die. Just like his Godfather is doing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Babakolanut(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pls how can peasant goat farmers benefits from the project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 / Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? / Obiano Flags Off 2017 Farming Season As Farmers Display Produce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.