Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe (17427 Views)

How Much Rice Can A Hectare Produce / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by arsenal33: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This ineffective houseboy sef, hope he will be replaced by “emi lokan”
what is your home state governor doing?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by OGwales(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Why Epe? What happened to VI or Ikeja?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Alajiki(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This ineffective houseboy sef, hope he will be replaced by “emi lokan”

All these Nyanmuri Flattinhos and their bellyaching. Show us just one progressive event going on in Red Mud Republic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by daygee12: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed I see the Fulanis taking over the ranch, I see Dan Fodio's prophecy coming to pass in Yorubaland, I see it becoming a conquered territory like Ilorin, I see the Oba being replaced by an Emir, I see some of them taking refuge in Benin Republic and learning French

This I have seen!
U just reason like a full illiterate even illiterate is far better than u, who told u its the Fulani that owns the project. Can't blame u same way ur Obi reasons
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Alajiki(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Finally Tinubu has forced RUGA on Yoruba's.

March on to the nearest lagoon.

When was the last time we heard of any positive news from Dot Republic?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by tollyboy5(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

Ineffective houseboy that has handled projects that other Governors in Nigeria cannot even conceptualise.
Which project?
Ambode rice mill is still hanging there he want to create cattle ranch.

Worst rubber stamp governor with enough resources.
Lagos indegene scholarship is even on hold for over two years.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Alajiki(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

Which project pls? Make una try dry travel.

Travel to where? Enugu? Anambra? Imo? Where?

I traversed Enugu, Nsukka, Awka, Ekwulobia, Onitsha between 2014 and 2021, those places are like primitive settlements.

No wonder Igbos are running all over the country. There is no development happening in igboland. And I am being sincere. Your leaders are not doing well at all.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by chrisblack1234: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Una know anything.. Fulani will finally enslave us..what is wrong with this lekki co killer now.. All in the name to win election.. Smh
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by tollyboy5(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2022
YorubaYouth:
Awesome! Now, Yoruba Leaders have started to listen to the Determine Voice of United Yoruba Youths.
Do you know the Real Definition of Yorubaness? It is never about Idolatory or idol Worshiping.
"Yorubaness is all about being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do all it takes to make ALL Yoruba Lives better."

International and Local Job Opportunities shall be regularly be announced. Also foreign and local Scholarships to be later established especially for Yoruba Youths that are Ready to do everything for the Development of ALL Yoruba People and Yoruba Land, shall soon be established.

If you are NOT Yoruba and you Click to Join the Link below, don't blame anybody for the irreversible Curse that has been laid on any non-Yoruba that dared to join. We shall ask Questions which must be answered in Voicenote Yoruba Language, anyone that fails to pass would be ruthlessly dealt with in Yoruba Way before being booted out of YUI. It is strictly a Yoruba Unity Group that Supports the Growth and Greatness of ALL Yorubas International, Deception is not permitted at all! Don't ever think you can Join and post anything about any Political Candidate. Yoruba Unity International is a non-Political. This is a Place where Yorubas Unite to Pray together for Yoruba Land and make Progress as a united Great People.

Click the YUI Link on my Profile to Join if you are a Yoruba. Also start doing your own Part of making Yoruba Land Great i.e.Copy and send the YUI Link to all other Yorubas to Join while it is still Easy. When you Join, Say or Type "Yoruba!!!" You will get responses of "Okan ni wa, l'Ojo k'Ojo!"
Say for the 2nd time or type Yoruba!!! And you will Receive Chorus Response of "Okan ni wa, ni'Igba gbogbo!!!"

Go to the Link below to Join the Yoruba Unity International where Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians Unite to Pray for all Yoruba Land and People, and Unitedly do whatever it takes to make ALL Yoruba Lives better!

STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS.
I was part of this group some years ago on Facebook and WhatsApp.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by tollyboy5(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That same ineffective house boy has outperformed Peter Obi in 4 years.

He has got land mark projects he will forever be remember for, unlike the one that spent 8 years building loot pipelines to Panama with absolutely nothing to show.

Oh! I forgot, he invested Anambra state funds into beer parlor business, and still ran at a massive loss!
How did he outperform peter obi? Is your bra1n leaking?
What is the Lagos state igr and Anambra IGR?

What kind of dumb comparison from a dumb∆ss
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by rippa(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Drakkernoir:

No mind them..na to follow band wagon Dem Sabi.....that his comment was obviously for likes...like say..them go give am money for bank....
Make him mention the projects na
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by nnamdi640: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2022
The coming of the second Afonja. Desperation to win presidential election has made him to order his puppy to give way to ruga
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by newnigerdelta00: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

Ineffective houseboy that has handled projects that other Governors in Nigeria cannot even conceptualise.

Don't mind the idiot,houseboy way better pass he entire generation and generation to come....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Froodhomes: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Which project Do most of you even know that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria and should not be compared in any way to others when infrastructures and developments are mentioned??

Lagos should be 5X better than it is because of its wealth and tiny landmass, but y’all think from your anus and always looking to compare even though Lagos has been favored since over 60years ago compared to other states.

Lagos is a slum, not because there is no development, but because the acclaimed owners of Lagos are pigs and broke Westerners who are yet to even invest in the same Lagos they claim to be theirs.

How did the Igbos come about owning up to %35 of the smallest state in the country owned by the Yorubas?? Where do the yorubas invest their own money in?

If Ibo's owns 35 percent of Lagos as you claim and your land in the east are so dry don't you know that is stupidity . If anything happens today it is easy to destroy the Eastern economy. Olodo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by cocolacec(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Mumu talk,Yorubas always had farm settlements and ranches during regional govt era before the military coup which destroyed everything.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by anonimi: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
https://gazettengr.com/sanwo-olu-to-establish-250-hectare-cattle-ranch-in-lagos-official/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Igbayi l'aró ti arugbo n sunkun ómó
How many thousands of teachers did he recruit since 2019 to improve children's enrolment in government schools? Instead he is doing future impossible tense of failed promises.
Are 20 million Lagosians part of Lagbaja's 200 million mumus ni

barbstee:

Following the completion of oral interview for applicants, the chairman, Oyo state Teaching Service Commission, Pastor Akinade Alamu has said that successful candidates will be able to confirm their names online.

He said that the state government has employed 5,000 teachers out of 6,339 that was called for oral interview, insideoyo.com reports.

Pastor Alamu, made this known on Thursday on a radio station program in Ibadan, the state capital.

He added that the names of successful applicants were currently being uploaded on the website.

His words: “As I speak, there is ongoing uploading of 5,000 successful applicants for the teaching job in Oyo state.

“So before the last hour of today (Thursday 5th), successful candidates will be able to confirm their names on website”.

Among the 5,000 successful candidates, 91 per cent are Oyo State indigenes while nine per cent are non-indigenes. Among the 300 physically challenged applicants, 150 are to be employed directly for teaching while 50 will get non- teaching positions.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

He added that applicants are to use the phone number used to applied for the job, to check their employment status on internet.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

https://www.insideoyo.com/tescom-recruitment-5000-successful-applicants-will-see-their-names-online-chairman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by muyico(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Even d first picture d man resemble cow self. But al d same. Is gud to ve our pipple our own tribe as rearer not dose wicked cruel fulani
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by byteem: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Welcome development as long as it's run by yorubas and lagosians and not fulani
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by coputa(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

Travel to where,mention the states that has executed world class projects more than lagos state.Lagos is always the pacesetter for others to follow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by coputa(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
yes they lead in establishing Fulani colony ,this one na upgraded RUGA
please throw more light.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by posty56: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You are the most foolish person here when it's come to tribalism
harsh cheesy, behave like a lady
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Ayed44: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2022
After completion, the government will lease the Ranch out to the Fulanis for proper management. After do many years, the place automatically turns to Fulani settlement.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Jack500: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
slowly leasing land to their Fulani Masters grin, ndi sophistication lol , soon they'll establish. emir of Lagos ,then import their own Sharia law , the foolish tribe keeps sabotaging themselves in the name of spiting igbos

People like you have no point existing, who even know ibos? Victim mentality has damaged you people and may it wreck you finally.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Jack500: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

How is this Ruga? Is this not the same thing we have saying, establishing cattle colony to prevent herder from moving around with cattle. You don't deserve living, very damaged people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by crafteck(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

Exactly
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by Relixy2k: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Epe has so much ununsed landmass. Where is ordinary free 1 hectare bare land in VI or Ikeja or they will collapse 1000 to 3000 house in VI or ikeja to create open land?
OGwales:
Why Epe? What happened to VI or Ikeja?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by shedy03(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

In return for fulanis block vote, lol.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by shedy03(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed I see the Fulanis taking over the ranch, I see Dan Fodio's prophecy coming to pass in Yorubaland, I see it becoming a conquered territory like Ilorin, I see the Oba being replaced by an Emir, I see some of them taking refuge in Benin Republic and learning French

This I have seen!
Exactly what it means when illiterate Fulani man is claiming "Nigeria belong to them".
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe by mecuries(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2022
the questions are..who would be the herders? who would be in charge of the facility?.....right in our very eyes,Northerners are taking over lagos. Tinubu has indeed sold them out for his personal gains. Unlike how they took over Kwara state with war back in the days,the selfish interest of just one man would be the downfall of the Yorubas this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 / Please How Much Can A 3 Acres Of Cassava Farm Generate? / Obiano Flags Off 2017 Farming Season As Farmers Display Produce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.