Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard (2176 Views)

I Went Off Drugs, Now This / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Ehismarkninetee: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Hello Guys

I have the Single mother as a friend. She operates a local restaurant where I do go often to eat base on bachelor levels. So I was feeling a serious headache I couldn’t walk to the drug store. So I asked if she had paracetamol. She said Yes. And gave me some while tablets. So I took the drugs. 30 minutes later I began to feel strong Erections. I thought it was just the normal stuff, Obviously that wasn’t the case. For close to 5 hours my dick was hard. I was about going crazy I didn’t know what to do. I had to force myself to sleep. I woke up there it was, my erected Penis. Staring at me. After some hours it came down on its own.
What do you think this means?
Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Bluezy13(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2022
It means that you took drugs and your pénîs was erect for about 5 hours.

What do you think it means ??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Holybaddo: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by godofuck231: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2022
You go drink her mensin, abi, you go work be that o
Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Ussycool: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Did you feel relieved of the headach? May be erection occur due to side effect of the drug...

You ask for paracetamol, she gave another thing and you gladly take it.

Becareful

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by blaquebelle: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Go and ask her what it means grin grin
So did your headache come down? If so, then it worked. The ache was simply transferred downstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Orisirisi something undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by rocknation62(m): 2:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Na Beta konji dey worry you no be headache. Mind you if symptoms persist after 2days, find one babe take hold side. No be everything we go dey tell una

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Desusi: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2022
There are lot of possibilities, it is possible the single mother wanted to seduce you, mind you ladies are master's planners,secondly, it may be the resultant effect of the drug you used.Thirdly,accumulated sperm reactions could take place on youth unmarried like you.Nevertheless, always verify the drug someone who is not give you before you use it,otherwise you may have been on your way to early grave now.
Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Gadafii: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2022
It means you should have cards of paracetamol in you own house

1 Like

Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by Wizywiz(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Op u requested for paracetamol and she gave you something that isn't para and you gladly took..... sad shocked becareful ooo...no dey swallow watin u no Sabi
Re: Help! I Told Her I Have Headache, She Gave Me Drugs, Now My Pen*s Is So Hard by DaInferno(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bluezy13:
It means that you took drugs and your pénîs was erect for about 5 hours.

What do you think it means ??
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Just A Little Sin / LATAM Babes Be Tripping Over Me (pics) / Why Should A Woman Submit To Her Husband In This Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.