Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,080 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) (3966 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
You chosed to speak facts King..

Let the simps keep living in delusions!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
sseunth:
It's not all girl you wanna Yansh or date. I can't be in friendzone with someone I wish to date or Yansh but if I don't have any feelings toward a lady, na me go friend zone her myself.
grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
You chosed to speak facts King..

Let the simps keep living in delusions!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
The reason why women tell men they can be friends when they just curved them is because they feel it will soften the blow. If only they knew.

Men that get told this don't usually stay, they just stop talking to the women, so how do they get used?

Unless the women told them, after then I see how it can happen.

What about men that pretend to be a woman's friend in the hope she'll see them for much more?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
sseunth:
It's not all girl you wanna Yansh or date. I can't be in friendzone with someone I wish to date or Yansh but if I don't have any feelings toward a lady, na me go friend zone her myself.

Men hardly want to be friends with women, I learnt this from a man.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
If I'm attracted to you and you're telling me "let's be friends",

I don Japa.

I have enough friends already.

You Japa'd because that's what you never wanted
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by RichieGrassi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
I've been friends with this girl since primary school
Both our families know about us
So they dont worry

We smoke and sometimes smash
But we never dated

She is in a relationship now but we still fucking
Loll I don't know what to call us

Her boo is a BIGG SIMP the guy too mumu
Maybe that's why she be playing with him
Alot

Don't be making friends with chicks if its not friends with benefit
Ain't no such thing as Male bestie its silly

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by Obasempire(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pls subscribe to my youtube channel..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QtAzGIOFqQ
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
RichieGrassi:
I've been friends with this girl since primary school
Both our families know about us
So they dont worry

We smoke and sometimes smash
But we never dated

She is in a relationship now but we still fucking
Loll I don't know what to call us

Her boo is a BIGG SIMP the guy too mumu
Maybe that's why she be playing with him
Alot

Don't be making friends with chicks if its not friends with benefit
Ain't no such thing as Male bestie its silly
MY MAN grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by sseunth(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Men hardly want to be friends with women, I learnt this from a man.
Well, I can't say much but I have some great female friends Sha
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Everday, morning, evening and night: women

Get a life please
will you shut your dirty mouth and get your smelly menstruated pusssy out of this thread

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Well sir, if you are refering to my relentless daily threads, NOT VERY SOON!
what's up... Where you go since

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2022
sseunth:
Well, I can't say much but I have some great female friends Sha

You either don't find her physically attractive or have had a FWB situation in the past.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by Autobot05: 2:36am On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
will you shut your dirty mouth and get your smelly menstruated pusssy out of this thread

Ah boss

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by IYDigitskill: 2:38am On Jul 30, 2022
He is not the type of guy i love but you expect things from him everytime! Not sure

So in place of telling him that straight and laying him off, i'd rather let him around and squeeze the entirety he has to provide me at the same time as i preserve him beneath the illusion that we're FRIENDS!!
But before that, allow him hold trying to make a lady friend out of me, besides i need him to take me to extra dates, i love the ones high priced meals he buys for me. https:///3beqyMA When the time is proper, i will inform him "We Can't Work" and persuade him to be buddies with me so i'd still have get right of entry to to his pocket!
mtcwweee!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
will you shut your dirty mouth
My mouth is shut boy, I'm only “typing” and “posting” here grin grin

GraceUnIimitedd:
and get your smelly menstruated pusssy out of this thread

Oh, you mean your sisters pussy smell? I never knew. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.