Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Are You Surviving? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving? (18667 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving? by hstar: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

Worst part is these same people from our Southwest would still go out and vote APC for more hunger and poverty, come 2023.
Ejor, e ba mi ni won : Se awalokan lo fe fun won ni ounje je?
Awon oniyeye gbogbo.
u are very right i swear

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving? by mrnate: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bobtobe:
It's not a lie that things are freaking expensive in the country at the moment. If it were to be that things are just expensive and people have enough money to afford basic amenities that would have been better, unfortunately, that's not the case.

To the extent that, the majority of us cannot conveniently eat twice per day. In the current economy, if you can afford two meals per day sef, you are a rich person, no cap.

The painful thing is that despite all these hardships, nothing seems to be in place to relieve us of this calamitous situation we found ourselves in.

However, there is hope!!

But before I talk about hope, we all need to adjust our mindset. There is an adage that says "If you say everything is doomed and there is no hope, you are right" and "If you say again that despite all the bad news, I will succeed, you will".

No matter how bad you are feeling, your own is not the worst! Some people have it more worst than you

Our hope is the internet! I once read a book that says, "the biggest beneficiary of the internet are third world countries". And this is true 100%.

Many people from third countries have gone to achieve great things because they leverage the opportunity the internet gave them. People have traveled abroad, win scholarships to study abroad without paying a dime, been hired by foreign clients, build projects for foreign clients, work at big multinational companies, sign international endorsement deals, become world-renowned athletes, and many more.

Yes, you will say it is not easy to achieve. Of course not! Which one is now easy? To not have money to take care of yourself, is this easy? or to not have resources to cater for your loved ones either young or old? or to complain about how bad everything has become?

See, you have to choose which one of the "is not easy" you want. To keep complaining about the status quo and do nothing OR to keep trying things until you get the result you wanted?

Here is my own saving grace thus far, I work with foreign clients from the comfort of anywhere I decided to work using my smartphone. If you are serious about turning things around for yourself, you will not joke with how earning as little as $500 per project can turn things around for you.

I sat down one fateful day and erase the sweet lie away from my head. What is the sweet lie? That the government, my rich uncles or family member will help me out of my misery. I pity people that are yet to wake up from that dream

I took matters into my own hands and thank God for how far I have come.

Attached is my earning for this month's project with one of my clients.

I'm sure it is no more a secret that the internet is a goldmine.

Put your act together and dig out your own gold. And don't be like some people that want to do everything all by themselves. There are secrets to making cash online and secrets are never thrown into the open.

This is how I have been surviving and I believe you too can use this to turn things around for yourself

Bro make I message you abeg
Re: How Are You Surviving? by ThatFairGuy1: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Idiàaat.

Everyone can't be like you
femmoy:

Some of you are just destined to die poor. I'm not surprised.
Re: How Are You Surviving? by femmoy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Idiàaat.

Everyone can't be like you

It's written boldly all over you
Re: How Are You Surviving? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
That you're poor.

Enjoy the moment
femmoy:

It's written boldly all over you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving? by millionboi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Taigaban:
My brother, majority of people I know is from hand to mouth. Even those we to see as Rich are not finding it easy. I can't remember visiting a family and met them eating. Very pathetic.
hahahaha
So your own na to find we're thy dey eat.
Re: How Are You Surviving? by millionboi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
This is out of frustration, Pele you go dey alright laslas.

Meanwhile, you see the Agbado and cassava below, you go too chop.

We're voting Tinubu, do your WORSE tongue

Laslas you go chop Agbado as breakfast, Cassava as lunch ewa as dinner tongue

Emotional being
this mumu again
Re: How Are You Surviving? by jay1000: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bobtobe:
It's not a lie that things are freaking expensive in the country at the moment. If it were to be that things are just expensive and people have enough money to afford basic amenities that would have been better, unfortunately, that's not the case.

To the extent that, the majority of us cannot conveniently eat twice per day. In the current economy, if you can afford two meals per day sef, you are a rich person, no cap.

The painful thing is that despite all these hardships, nothing seems to be in place to relieve us of this calamitous situation we found ourselves in.

However, there is hope!!

But before I talk about hope, we all need to adjust our mindset. There is an adage that says "If you say everything is doomed and there is no hope, you are right" and "If you say again that despite all the bad news, I will succeed, you will".

No matter how bad you are feeling, your own is not the worst! Some people have it more worst than you

Our hope is the internet! I once read a book that says, "the biggest beneficiary of the internet are third world countries". And this is true 100%.

Many people from third countries have gone to achieve great things because they leverage the opportunity the internet gave them. People have traveled abroad, win scholarships to study abroad without paying a dime, been hired by foreign clients, build projects for foreign clients, work at big multinational companies, sign international endorsement deals, become world-renowned athletes, and many more.

Yes, you will say it is not easy to achieve. Of course not! Which one is now easy? To not have money to take care of yourself, is this easy? or to not have resources to cater for your loved ones either young or old? or to complain about how bad everything has become?

See, you have to choose which one of the "is not easy" you want. To keep complaining about the status quo and do nothing OR to keep trying things until you get the result you wanted?

Here is my own saving grace thus far, I work with foreign clients from the comfort of anywhere I decided to work using my smartphone. If you are serious about turning things around for yourself, you will not joke with how earning as little as $500 per project can turn things around for you.

I sat down one fateful day and erase the sweet lie away from my head. What is the sweet lie? That the government, my rich uncles or family member will help me out of my misery. I pity people that are yet to wake up from that dream

I took matters into my own hands and thank God for how far I have come.

Attached is my earning for this month's project with one of my clients.

I'm sure it is no more a secret that the internet is a goldmine.

Put your act together and dig out your own gold. And don't be like some people that want to do everything all by themselves. There are secrets to making cash online and secrets are never thrown into the open.

This is how I have been surviving and I believe you too can use this to turn things around for yourself
Sir please can I send you PM
Re: How Are You Surviving? by Taigaban: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2022
millionboi:
hahahaha
So your own na to find we're thy dey eat.
My brother, na so I dey find place wey people dey eat oo. Hahahaha.
Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Lol, your mindset is that the North is same, for the record I am in North Central. Leaving Enugu State back to Akwanga is one of the best decision I have ever made.

I really don't need to convince anyone. This is a place where an average Nigerian can live comfortably if you have what you do ; remote job, a business, etc.

Do search for Nasarawa State on Google yourself, check for kidnapping news and see how many have occurred.

Actually I'm in that same Nasarawa state..

It's safe though ( rumors of bandits infiltration due to its proximity to Abuja).

There's no Job here and business aren't that Rosy. Nasarawa is a civil service State. And for farmers ( in local government like Awe, Obi, Kokona, Keana etc).

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving? by FloraEC(f): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2022
ahnie:

Happy birthday to you more money in your account,hustle legit and follow God

Happy birthday to you also floraE wishing you all the good things of life.

Grateful ❤️
Re: How Are You Surviving? by ShedrachU(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
2Ways:

Actually I'm in that same Nasarawa state..

It's safe though ( rumors of bandits infiltration due to its proximity to Abuja).

There's no Job here and business aren't that Rosy. Nasarawa is a civil service State. And for farmers ( in local government like Awe, Obi, Kokona, Keana etc).

Yeah, no jobs. Just civil stuffs. A good agro state. Business is not rosy but will thrive because it's a virgin state just created in 1996. I am in Gudi, Akwanga.
What about you?
Re: How Are You Surviving? by Joseph1505(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tell me a currency that is higher than dollars let me teach you how to get it. I need to help people because I now feel the heat

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Yeah, no jobs. Just civil stuffs. A good agro state. Business is not rosy but will thrive because it's a virgin state just created in 1996. I am in Gudi, Akwanga.
What about you?

Lafia.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving? by ShedrachU(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
2Ways:

Bukan Sidi, Lafia.

Will be in Lafia this week.

Let's connect!
Re: How Are You Surviving? by 2Ways(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Will be in Lafia this week.

Let's connect;

Cool remove your number.
Re: How Are You Surviving? by Honestfrend: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

If possible just leave Nigeria for us, we're hell bent voting Tinubu.

Or still, use nearby lagoon.

You'll tell us how Pandora criminal made Anambra State heaven on Earth during his calamitous reign as Governor

The Buhari that ur Tilumpoo imposed on Nigerians what did he achieve before he became president?

Obi is 100% better than Tilumpoo..
Re: How Are You Surviving? by mohd001: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
meeketta:
To stay in nigeria, you need to have more than one stream income and also rely on the grace of GOD.

happy birthday bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test / Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.