Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) (54801 Views)

The New Noise Cancellation App Called Krisp; / 13.5 KVA FG Wilson Sound Proof Generator For Sale / Pls How Does Generator Noise Cause Interference With GOTV Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Germi9: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
How much are they selling?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by marsup: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
What about the fumes?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian men fabricate sound proof noise cancellation box for generators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKDIbOIwtxo

then how about the heat! undecided

The people who made generator for outside so that air can cool it down and for proper combustion where not stupid.

Instead why not just sound proof your house with sound proof window

Some innovation are just out of stupidity but no science

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Mavor: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Aderewah:
Yoruba men are smart
Trust people like you to carry tribalism into this matter
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by lwisee: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Extremely inefficient design. All they have done is fabricate a soundproof box and put a generator inside it. That generator will quickly overheat. I also cannot see any exhaust ports.

The unfortunate way of the Nigerian artisan where a problem is solved by creating three or more other problems

They must have used the materials used in home cinema acoustic padding.

Also, this is completely useless for the target market. There is barely enough space for generators as it is, and you will now get a box that takes up five times the volume of your gen? Where will you put it? Esp in a shared accommodation?

You are just talking rubbish, the guy intentionally didn't share a detailed video so that some people won't steal his idea. The is provision for exhaust as well as cooling.
This how we erroneously jump on conclusion instead of asking vital questions.
Check his Instagram page for more details or visit his warehouse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Air cooled petrol generators need open space and plenty of fresh air to operate and cool optimally ..this box will reduce the life span of your gen by 80 percent

HAVE you been able to go through the master piece of this noble invention

Yōu think he just woke up and constructed an echolac box for a petrol generator??
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Aderewah:
Yoruba men are smart
if you called this smart then I don't really know what I should call you?

Is there any minimum requirements for someone to be below the average stages of dumb?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Entanglement:
then how about the heat! undecided

The people who made generator for outside so that air can cool it down and for proper combustion where not stupid.

Instead why not just sound proof your house with sound proof window

Some innovation are just out of stupidity but no science

No worry, we know say Buhari na bastard for the type hardship, him bring to us.. But no allow the hardship turn you Ogbaanje..

Easy bro na so village people take kick start
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Extremely inefficient design. All they have done is fabricate a soundproof box and put a generator inside it. That generator will quickly overheat. I also cannot see any exhaust ports.

The unfortunate way of the Nigerian artisan where a problem is solved by creating three or more other problems

They must have used the materials used in home cinema acoustic padding.

Also, this is completely useless for the target market. There is barely enough space for generators as it is, and you will now get a box that takes up five times the volume of your gen? Where will you put it? Esp in a shared accommodation?
for you shall drink of the cup of vawulence grin grin

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Yōu think he just woke up and constructed an echolac box for a petrol generator??

I have seen it all and I know exactly what it entails, and besides I am not new to soundproofing generators ( water cooled though)
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

No worry, we know say Buhari na bastard for the type hardship, him bring to us.. But no allow the hardship turn you Ogbaanje..

Easy bro na so village people take kick start
oga if poverty dey disturb you he no mean say the same poverty were dey disturb you dey also affect me undecided
Poverty get he own minimum requirements

So I rent house then I go come carry that big box put my generator inside for compound were no even get parking space for car self?

You self think am? Everything dey go portable na you won come carry load put for house!

By the time you buy generator engine two times , no body go tell you say make you convert that box to dinning table

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by gasparpisciotta: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Air cooled petrol generators need open space and plenty of fresh air to operate and cool optimally ..this box will reduce the life span of your gen by 80 percent

The engine will overheat and knock in one month of regular use inside that oven

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by gasparpisciotta: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Is there an air vent in that contraption
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The engine will overheat and knock in one month of regular use inside that oven

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Entanglement:
oga if poverty dey disturb you he no mean say the same poverty were dey disturb you dey also affect me undecided
Poverty get he own minimum requirements

So I rent house then I go come carry that big box put my generator inside for compound were no even get parking space for car self?

You self think am? Everything dey go portable na you won come carry load put for house!

By the time you buy generator engine two times , no body go tell you say make you convert that box to dinning table

Shey u don meet up with poverty minimum requirements, cos your mentality and bitterness, Na top notch....

Witg that alone poverty suppose dey C. V.

TANKIO
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by DonSion(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cool bro, how is the weather out there. That's why we are pleading for good governance and change in the character of those citizens who has been vandalizing out power grid.
Totilopussylick:
For this modern day Nigerians are still using generator because of no constant light tongue

Over here in Europe.

There's no such thing as using generator because there's no light tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Is there an air vent in that contraption

HAVE you gone through the master piece.?. Abi u think say na only get wisdom and knowledge about ventilation??
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Shey u don meet up with poverty minimum requirements, cos your mentality and bitterness, Na top notch....

Witg that alone poverty suppose dey C. V.

TANKIO
add two years internship experience with poverty for that your C.V

Thank me later
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

HAVE you gone through the master piece.?. Abi u think say na only get wisdom and knowledge about ventilation??
wait first is like na you follow build that box grin

No worry you to make am for life

Pele!
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Entanglement:
add two years internship experience with poverty for that your C.V

Thank me later

Yōu talk out of experience.....

Come mentor me on hardship nah..
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Entanglement:
wait first is like na you follow build that box grin

No worry you to make am for life

Pele!

This one u dey shine teeth like Okowa any problem

I dey very far from anything that has to do with box... We should learn to appreciate local content, e get why.

An average Nigerian is hRd working and innovative Na just mumu government Naim turn us to parasite..

Una go bash our yeye unproductive politicians still bash a productive individual..
NA WA ooh... Make una fear God oh
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
I think they should open a valve on the back or front of the box for air hose for cooling, or use CFC the one deep freezers use for cooling, the bottom of the box should have filter for water to flow out after condensation and also put lightning inside the box
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Entanglement: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

This one u dey shine teeth like Okowa any problem

I dey very far from anything that has to do with box... We should learn to appreciate local content, e get why.

An average Nigerian is hRd working and innovative Na just mumu government Naim turn us to parasite..

Una go bash our yeye unproductive politicians still bash a productive individual..
NA WA ooh... Make una fear God oh
no he about appreciate or so!

You self think am na. That thing dey dangerous.

For our politicians, that one na another story on his own
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by wiseoneking: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Austinn73:
Are you an agent/Agency with prospective applicants who wish to visit, Study or work in Canada? Are they applicants honest and serious but you don't have a sure way to get them visa? Worry no more as we can get the job done. T&C apply. Send us a private message now and we can solve the problem for you. This is STRICTLY for serious minded people, agents/Agencies who have sure clients. You can call us on
You must have a physical address for people to trust you or else this will be termed a pure fraud. People should be careful with this. The public must confirm the address and how long it has been in existence in the neighborhood by asking questions.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by mixta140: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are hard working people but the government of the day would rather support terrorists than support Nigerian youths to grow
Your family don support you?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by mixta140: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:
Government will not see people like these to support.

But once you mention cow. Buhari is ready to mortgage the country to take on more loans for his marauding scums of terrorist.

And Yoruba people with their dirty self sophisticated leaky brains will gladly support their oppressors.
If you support e bad
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Aderewah: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mavor:
Trust people like you to carry tribalism into this matter

Saying Yoruba is smart is tribalism? Are you fuulish?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by SeunDAssLicker: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

Guy there will be incomplete combustion, even generator inside locked room dey suffer incomplete combustion talk less of this ....the problem with most NIGERIANs like you is that you are completely empty upstairs but like arguing..never argue such stuff with me man..even the diesel water cooled generator we put inside sound proof cabins get affected and reduces the life span than that left to run open ..if you know how many generators I have sold in this life you will shut up

What are you rambling about? You’re spilling trash from a tested practical? Are you the maker? Do you think something like that will get to the market without trials?

The man has put in mechanism to extract carbon and inhale oxygen. You think a machine is human that has emotions?

It already has what it needs to cool off, go on YouTube and watch other videos of such tech and STFU if you know nothing about engineering.

Forming ITK and you no know Jack
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Burgcudi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sound proof for petroleum gen ?. You just want to start another fire!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by tymicjay77: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Well that is really commendable of the designer but the observable flaws now is over heating of the generator and also poor combustion of the fuel due to low oxygen level when enclosed.
That is actually why Mikano generator can't be 100% sound proof. The generator need good circulation of oxygen for combustion, also air flow helps in cooling the generator hence avoiding over heating.

Except maybe their is provision for air circulation and cooling, also the exhaust for fume too . I believe for someone to have come up with this brilliant idea, he might have put into consideration of those factors.
A good job I must say Nigeria need more of this, not all the useless yahoo stuff on the street now
.kudos to the inventor abeg cool cool cry
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
These generators do not have radiators; theta are air cooled. Of course, it is logical to stick the generator into a box to reduce the sound but did you consider cooling?

Did you also consider the build-up of exhaust gases in the box?

Oh and one last thing; with the build up of exhaust fumes and heat in the box, where does the carburetor pull in fresh air from for the all-important combustion ?

Nice “innovation” but …poor execution
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by owagbeba: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
matrixme:
Is it advisable to use these generators in such an enclosed place with no natural ventilation to cool off the heat? I'm not an engineering inclined person but I know big diesel generators with inbuilt noise cancellation boxes always have it open during operation. Kind of like it defeats the main purpose due to feasibility and sustainability anyway.

It has an extractor fan on the adjacent side to take the exhaust gas out. Look closely at the door, there are vent lines for fresh air.

Basically, this is a box frame padded to cancel noise, and with an extractor fan to exchange air. Fan has been wired to the AC outlet of the generator. Once the generator is started, and power supply turned on, the fan rolls.

I think price and copycats will be a hinderance to this innovation. A person on WhatsApp quoted 295,000 as preorder price. .. twice the price of elemax and more expensive than a 2kw “quiet” inverter generator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / Python Killed By A 13-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State / The Elephant That Was Spotted In Oyo Dies In University Of Ibadan Custody (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.