Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. (14257 Views)

Contract Job In a multinational Company Vs Permanent Staff / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / REVEALED: Anambra Plans Conversion Of N-teach Volunteers To Permanent Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by exco90(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,please I need you to clarify me on something
Two year contract job with zenith not far from home 200 to and from with 110k per month in akowonjo/ Lagos or permanent staff Job with 75k per month in ilupeju oshodi lagos 900 to and fro.. please which one should my sis go for.. we have till tomorrow to accept one of the offer ...
Please which one is better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by lavylilly: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Contract job na scam

If they have
Pension
Leave allowance
13th month
Take it because 75k is nothing.

You could take the ZB and save upto start your business

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by exco90(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
lavylilly:
Contract job na scam

If they have
Pension
Leave allowance
13th month

Thanks bro/sis.
Please I need more contribution.. maybe they can help me take it to front page... The deadline for the 75k job is tomorrow...

6 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
She should chose the one she is convenient with.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by VTJN(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Go with the former and see if she can work her way to become permanent staff

Go with the former and start applying for similar roles after a year on the ZB job

Go with the former and save to start up a business

I'd have asked you to opt for the later but the take home isn't that encouraging couple with cost of transportation. She'd be left with just 50k or thereabouts at the end of the month

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Lasisieniola77(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
It depends on the total package of the 75k job and it goes down to her long term goal ,if she sees a career growth in the zenith job ,she should go for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Olachase(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Take the permanent job and give me the contract job or take the contract job and give me the permanent job.... Na wetin pass me I won day do now wink wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by siant: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
I AM FED UP OF ALL THESE SILLY QUESTIONS ON NAIRALAND FA. WHO IS WITH ME?

24 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Ancecoker(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
angry
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Neduzze5(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
You didn't tell us the company for the Permanent Staff role.

The higher salary is always a plus, as it allows you to plan faster and gather enough money.

While on the contract job, you can also apply for better roles and move when you get another.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by VeryWickedMan: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Zenith bank job

Closer to home, more pay and more prestigious for your CV. The 75k job may not even last 6 months. Forget all that permanent tag, job na job.

Or you can ignore my advice and come back to open a wailing thread in 6 months time.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by seanwilliam(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
@exco90 Both no worth am.
But choose 110k and save massively for 2 years.

Do whatever it takes to save atleast 50k monthly .

Let say you spend 1700 for food and transport you’ll be left with 60k..

Use 10k chop life , save 50k ..
With 1.2m in 24 months , u can start your own little biznesss..

The 75k is worst because you will be left with just 50k after you comot 900 x 26 days( transport fares)..

Let’s say you spend 1500 for food daily and other expenses (45k) you will be left with 5k ..
Except u go Dey thief, there’s no how u go save anything reasonable. Mind you this is raining season where cost of transport Dey high.

That’s slavery .

May God bless our husles.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by DavidHarry(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Let her go for the contract job. More opportunity will come. The pay is good

6 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by SIMONEKPA7: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
lavylilly:
Contract job na scam

If they have
Pension
Leave allowance
13th month

At OP, here is the Advice you need, nothing more or less

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by parkervero(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Where una dey get this kind job? Abeg epp person get one

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
I taught Chris Ngige Said, Nigeria Is Broke?

Follow Your Mind And Enjoy Yourself ooooo

On The Other Hand, If You Want A Job In Blogging Business, Get In Touch With Me On WhatsApp Chat Or . COM

We Will Open A Standard Website For You That Will Pay You In U.S.A Dollar's Daily.
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Leemekzy: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
She should go for the zenith bank job.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by exco90(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
DavidHarry:
Let her go for the contract job. More opportunity will come. The pay is good

Thanks..
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Webgraphicvideo: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Choose 20k, you can save and setup a start, depending on your skills or apply for parmanent similar roles
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by lereinter(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
exco90:

Thanks bro/sis.
Please I need more contribution.. maybe they can help me take it to front page... The deadline for the 75k job is tomorrow...

It seems you have made up your mind

But describe the 75k coy everyone already knows zenith
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by jabberjawz: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Take the contract job.....u get to save more, include the experience in your resume & start applying for more roles after 6 month. These days working smart is the goal.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Toneypen247(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
H
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Connected1: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
For me, the permanent job is way better since the pay gap isn't much, moreover salary increments would surface over the years and their are other hidden benefits too, like promotions, 13th month, allowance etc.

To minimize transportation fares, she can find someone around your area that works there too and pair with daily to reduce cost.
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by ofiko123(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lord have mercy about this job matter..
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pick d one dat u want Don't disturb us here
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by exco90(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

At OP, here is the Advice you need, nothing more or less

Thanks..
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Happyfellow147: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Go with Zenith Bank.
You can save better
You have the opportunity of being converted
It's close to your home
You may meet customers who you can talk to about your job search

The permanent job would pay you less
You save less
Jump buses with the attendant risks and stress
Finally, there's no guarantee you won't be sacked whether permanent or contract

9 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
siant:
I AM FED UP OF ALL THESE SILLY QUESTIONS ON NAIRALAND FA. WHO IS WITH ME?

Is Here
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Nyanabo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
lavylilly:
Contract job na scam

If they have
Pension
Leave allowance
13th month

Not everyone can do business.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by moscobabs(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
sad
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by Nyanabo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
I say you go with the contract staff. It's better, might be lucky to get it permanent.
Re: 2 Years Contract Job Or Permanent Staff. by AndroidAI(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
2 years contract please... That permanent job isn't really permanent. In this present day Nigeria, 75k is nothing.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Academic Job Recruitment At Kwara State University / Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.