Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Is the Reason I TALK About Only *SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is the Reason I TALK About Only *SEX (380 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is the Reason I TALK About Only *SEX by ashybabs(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
so here i am fa

That pro content writer that gives a headache to nairaland bots & mods

Raking Views and earning barns

under several alias InternetNormad Ashybabs readmore wearsandtrends1 and more yet to be unbanned

so these are the 10 reasons why i have decided to become an content creator and a Nairaland Resident ..
Re: This Is the Reason I TALK About Only *SEX by ashybabs(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
nothing sells like sex

post waec A.O.C in educational section

or post the latest celeb nude leak in romance section

and go figure which one go get views

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Her To Start Loving You, Strt Giving Her These Signs / After Keeping Her, Do This / Film Director Uploads Rehearsal Nudde Tape Of Upcoming Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.