Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? (2202 Views)

Spiders Are Xtremely Fast Animals.it Took This Spider Secs To Build It House.vid / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
I went somewhere to do a job when I noticed these big scary spiders sitting comfortably on their thick web. Would have bumped into them if the guy behind me hadn't pointed them out quickly. I was scared all through the time I walked passed there to carry out the job. Looking at them alone made me so uncomfortable.

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by dawnomike(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bluntdude:
I went somewhere to do a job when I noticed these big scary spiders sitting comfortably on their thick web. Would have bumped into them if the guy behind me hadn't pointed them out quickly. I was scared all through the time I walked passed there to carry out the job. Looking at them alone made me so uncomfortable.
They are mildly poisonous... Their sting will only give you a little skin irritation which may become reddish if you are light in complexion
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluezy13(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Google.
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
dawnomike:
They are mildly poisonous... Their sting will only give you a little skin irritation which may become reddish if you are light in complexion

Really? They look really frightening.
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Toneypen247(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmn
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Jennyclay(f): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
What kind of dirty job did you go for that made you see this scary crippy creature?

Please let us always keep our environment clean. Most Nigerians are very dirty.

Our maintenance culture is so poor.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by EmiDon11: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Op, is Marvel coming in ur mind

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by BennixB(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
We must improve our maintenance culture and always tidy up our environments. (...I will respectfully add that you also respect people's labour. The guy went there to work and earn legitimate income and NOT to do a 'dirty job').

Jennyclay:
What kind of dirty job did you go for that made you see this scary crippy creature?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Jennyclay(f): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
BennixB:
We must improve our maintenance culture and always tidy up our environments. (...I will respectfully add that you also respect people's labour. The guy went there to work and earn legitimate income and NOT to do a 'dirty job').

whatever!!
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by BennixB(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
My dear, it is well. wink wink wink

Jennyclay:
whatever!!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Highman56: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

just because you are still eating your father's food doesn't mean u shud open your mouth wahhh and be spitting rubbish

15 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Nyascobar1414: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why better troll no troll this stup!dd jennysand?

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by sharpwriter(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bluntdude:
They are spiders that would turn you into SPIDERMAN. They only need a bite on your hand, and you would experience mild fever.

And then you would re-emerge as a SPIDER-MAN of naija. Naija is really in need of a hero presently. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Highman56:
just because you are still eating your father's food doesn't mean u shud open your mouth wahhh and be spitting rubbish
leave am,na small pikin.see her face sef..never enter puberty.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
sharpwriter:

They are spiders that would turn you into SPIDERMAN. They only need a bite on your hand, and you would experience mild fever.

And then you would re-emerge as a SPIDER-MAN of naija. Naija is really in need of a hero presently. wink

Hahahahahhaaa... You no well

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bluntdude:

Is this the first time of you seeing such spiders? You obviously don't live on earth, do you? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by loosecanon50(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bluntdude:

Hahahahahhaaa... You no well

Na wetin you wan hear e tell you naa grin
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by jericco1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

You dey your father house still dey shout feminist.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by HarunaWest(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Is this the first time of you seeing such spiders? You obviously don't live on earth, do you? undecided
Teacher. Teach him if he doesn't know. Stop feeling funky
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by blaquebelle: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2022
OP do you work in Australia?
I learnt they have all the giant insects there. You could have allowed one to bite you for scientific research.

Looks like this.

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

No I don't. Please tell me how your world "earth" operates. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
blaquebelle:
OP do you work in Australia?
I learnt they have all the giant insects there. You could have allowed one to bite you for scientific research.

Looks like this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
HarunaWest:
Teacher. Teach him if he doesn't know. Stop feeling funky

No mind her. Only proud people don't ask questions.
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hahahahahaha.... Abeg come meet me for Wuse 2 make I carry you go the place. Spider man go fit you pass me

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by KingDash: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stone spider.. it’s venom is very good for the body
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

The type that doesn't require me to beg for urgent 2k or do yahoo & armed robbery before paying my bills easily. Thank you
Re: What Kind Of Spiders Are These? Are They Deadly? by Bluntdude: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
EmiDon11:
Op, is Marvel coming in ur mind

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? / Why Are Nigerians More Strict About Their Daughters Marrying Nigerians? / Why Do Girls Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.