Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? (2196 Views)

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Dilijingsly(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04
Mine was in 2021, when i was working with one filming production team, we shared rooms then and i was unfournate to be paired with a gay who tried to force himself on me but i showed bombastic side eyes. Lets hear from you
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Sirmwill: 9:50pm On Feb 04
One lesbian girl like that

She acts like a guy

Buh
She's reeeeeeeeaaaalllyy caring
Like, she can spend all her money on a guy but she's more into girls

Like, fear made me to start avoiding her as in, the care is absurd ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by VeryWickedMan: 9:53pm On Feb 04
Seun sent me a PM and I opened a new account.

12 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Dilijingsly(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
radarada

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by eepeepook: 10:31pm On Feb 04
OP accounts don finish? You for post at least five more fake comments to keep the thread moving.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Quality20(m): 1:33am On Feb 05
There is hardly anything like that here in d far north where I base
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by MzansiCoolio: 4:47am On Feb 05
Dilijingsly:
Mine was in 2021, when i was working with one filming production team, we shared rooms then and i was unfournate to be paired with a gay who tried to force himself on me but i showed bombastic side eyes. Lets hear from you

The arts are gay industry. Why were you surprised?

4 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Astra101: 6:54am On Feb 05
Mine was online. Back in 2018 i was searching for a professional programmer that can code my trading bot. I put up ads on different trading forums. I got quite a lot of feedback from good software engineers.

I segments the jobs cos i don't want anybody to have a full version of my bot. I paid some American, Russians and Chinese developers for different sections of the code. The last stage was a tricky and complex one. The cost was around $10k. At this stage i was running out of cash so i was practically begging some other programmers who has participated in the initial department stage to lower the cost.

Nah so one Singaporean guy chatted me with the hope of helping. Omo i was happy only for the homo to tell me that he will no longer help out cos my country is anti-gay.

He said i must write to Singaporean embassy in Nigeria stating that my gay right is being
infringe upon and seek asylum before he
could helped. I blocked the f@got ASAP!

9 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Dilijingsly(m): 9:55am On Feb 05
Astra101:
Mine was online. Back in 2018 i was searching for a professional programmer that can code my trading bot. I put up ads on different trading forums. I got quite a lot of feedback from good software engineers.

I segments the jobs cos i don't want anybody to have a full version of my bot. I paid some American, Russians and Chinese developers for different sections of the code. The last stage was a tricky and complex one. The cost was around $10k. At this stage i was running out of cash so i was practically begging some other programmers who has participated in the initial department stage to lower the cost.

Nah so one Singaporean guy chatted me with the hope of helping. Omo i was happy only for the homo to tell me that he will no longer help out cos my country is anti-gay.

He said i must write to Singaporean embassy in Nigeria stating that my gay right is being
could helped. I blocked the f@got
thats too deep..
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Botragelad: 10:16am On Feb 05
Astra101:

Lol. Why would you segment the jobs for your trading bot? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. How would you ensure the compatibility and quality of the different sections of the code? How would you protect your intellectual property and prevent plagiarism? How would you test and debug your bot without having the full version?

You paid $10k for the last stage of the code? That's a ridiculous amount of money for a single section of the code. You could have hired a professional developer to do the whole job for less than that if I'm correct.

Not to talk about the Singapore dude.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:20am On Feb 05
Sirmwill:

She acts like a guy

Buh

Bisexual
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by CrazyBen(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05
@ ages 12, 16, 18 I was heavily hit upon by girls and guys

Buh since I developed me beards, them dey fear to talk. They just stare as though I owe them the first action

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Dilijingsly(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05
eepeepook:
OP accounts don finish? You for post at least five more fake comments to keep the thread moving.
grow up kid
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Astra101: 1:19pm On Feb 05
Botragelad:

Lol. Why would you segment the jobs for your trading bot? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. How would you ensure the compatibility and quality of the different sections of the code? [b]How would you protect your intellectual property and prevent plagiarism? [/b]How would you test and debug your bot without having the full version?

You paid $10k for the last stage of the code? That's a ridiculous amount of money for a single section of the code. You could have hired a professional developer to do the whole job for less than that if I'm correct.

Not to talk about the Singapore dude.

Recipe for disaster? Not at all! I'm familiar with python but I'm not a pro hence debugging the code to eliminate errors wasn't a problem at all.

@ the bolded, that's why i didn't want any of those developers to have the entire raw code. Though they agreed to NDA but i don't trust humans.

I wanted a blind operation across board, where everyone will be in the dark about what the next stage would look like. I have everything planed out ahead of time.

The bot have 5 features that i was protecting. The first 4 features was tricky and complex hence it cost money! The last one was very simple and pretty straight forward. This last feature, i planned to use a local programmer that will come to my house and use my computer for the job, I'm not sending the entire code out.

Engineer "A" write the entire code structure, debug and compile with no errors then sent to me.... Without telling him about some of the vital features and functions i later added to the code. I sent the raw code

I sent the raw code to Engineer "B" to add 2 of those vital features and functions, compile without errors and sent to me.

Again, sent the entire code to Engineer "C" to add the 3rd and 4th features compiled without errors and sent to me.

I contacted one Gbenga from lagos who did the final job on my home computer under my intense supervision.

Well, you sound like a programmer. Of course you should know once the entire body of a bot has been design it's easy to add other features to it by anyone who's knowledgeable in programming.

Glads it turns out fine and great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05
Yeah. I went to the POS in my area, intending to withdraw only to see 3 girls kissing.
Two were either twins or sisters cause they looked alike.
The first one kissed the 3rd girls and after they were done. The second took over.
Omo, I just walked away so they won't influence the little 7 year old girl that was with me.

Scariest part was that, the 3rd girl's mum was right there.

And the two were much older than her.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by ruggedboych: 2:14pm On Feb 05
VeryWickedMan:

๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by blinxbest(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05
Astra101:

How is the performance of your robot bot, we could talk business
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Botragelad: 2:48pm On Feb 05
Astra101:

Recipe for disaster? Not at all! I'm familiar with python but I'm not a pro hence debugging the code to eliminate errors wasn't a problem at all.

@ the bolded, that's why i didn't want any of those developers to have the entire raw code. Though they agreed to NDA but i don't trust humans.

I wanted a blind operation across board, where everyone will be in the dark about what the next stage would look like. I have everything planed out ahead of time.

The bot have 5 features that i was protecting. The first 4 features was tricky and complex hence it cost money! The last one was very simple and pretty straight forward. This last feature, i planned to use a local programmer that will come to my house and use my computer for the job, I'm not sending the entire code out.

Engineer "A" write the entire code structure, debug and compile with no errors then sent to me.... Without telling him about some of the vital features and functions i later added to the code. I sent the raw code

I sent the raw code to Engineer "B" to add 2 of those vital features and functions, compile without errors and sent to me.

Again, sent the entire code to Engineer "C" to add the 3rd and 4th features compiled without errors and sent to me.

I contacted one Gbenga from lagos who did the final job on my home computer under my intense supervision.

Well, you sound like a programmer. Of course you should know once the entire body of a bot has been design it's easy to add other features to it by anyone who's knowledgeable in programming.

Glads it turns out fine and great!

First you say you're familiar with python but not a pro. Then how did you debug the code to eliminate errors? Debugging is not a trivial task, mate. It requires a lot of skill and experience. Especially when you're dealing with a complex and tricky code like a trading bot. You can't just wing it. Lol

You then went ahead to say you didn't want any of the developers to have the entire raw code. But then you say you sent the raw code to Engineer B and Engineer C. That's a contradiction. How did you protect your code from being copied or leaked by them? How did you ensure they didn't tamper with the code or add malicious features? How did you verify the quality and security of the code they sent back to you?

Wanted a blind operation across board. But then you say you told Engineer A, B, and C about some of the vital features and functions you wanted them to add. That's not a blind operation, mate. That's a partial disclosure. How did you communicate your requirements and specifications to them?

According to you, the last feature was very simple and straightforward. But then you say you hired a local programmer to do it on your home computer under your intense supervision. Overkill. If it was so simple and straightforward, why didn't you do it yourself? Why did you need to hire someone and supervise them? Why did you need to use your home computer? What was so special about that feature?

See where you made a statement about the entire body of a bot been designed, makes it easy to add other features to it by anyone who's knowledgeable in programming. I think that's a gross oversimplification. Adding features to a bot is not a piece of cake. It requires a lot of testing and debugging,etc.

I'm quite confused here. Kindly help out!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Jambula: 2:54pm On Feb 05
CandidAdmin:
Yeah. I went to the POS in my area, intending to withdraw only to see 3 girls kissing.
The first one kissed the 3rd girls and after they were done. The second took over.
Omo, I just walked away so they won't influence the little 7 year old girl that was with me.

Tell us another lie bro

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by CandidAdmin(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05
Jambula:

Tell us another lie bro
I'm not lieing bro. But whatever, it's not like I can prove it. Whether you believe or not, that't ya buziness.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Jambula: 3:10pm On Feb 05
CandidAdmin:

I'm not lieing bro. But whatever, it's not like I can prove it.
Whether you believe or not, that't ya buziness.

Or probably you were high on something that affected your eye
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by CandidAdmin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05
Jambula:

Or probably you were high on something that affected your eye
I don't do drugs nor take alcohol
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Astra101: 4:06pm On Feb 05
Botragelad:

First you say you're familiar with python but not a pro. Then how did you debug the code to eliminate errors? Debugging is not a trivial task, mate. It requires a lot of skill and experience. Especially when you're dealing with a complex and tricky code like a trading bot. You can't just wing it. Lol

You then went ahead to say you didn't want any of the developers to have the entire raw code. But then you say you sent the raw code to Engineer B and Engineer C. That's a contradiction. How did you protect your code from being copied or leaked by them? How did you ensure they didn't tamper with the code or add malicious features? How did you verify the quality and security of the code they sent back to you?

Wanted a blind operation across board. But then you say you told Engineer A, B, and C about some of the vital features and functions you wanted them to add. That's not a blind operation, mate. That's a partial disclosure. How did you communicate your requirements and specifications to them?

According to you, the last feature was very simple and straightforward. But then you say you hired a local programmer to do it on your home computer under your intense supervision. Overkill. If it was so simple and straightforward, why didn't you do it yourself? Why did you need to hire someone and supervise them? Why did you need to use your home computer? What was so special about that feature?

See where you made a statement about the entire body of a bot been designed, makes it easy to add other features to it by anyone who's knowledgeable in programming. I think that's a gross oversimplification. Adding features to a bot is not a piece of cake. It requires a lot of testing and debugging,etc.

I'm quite confused here. Kindly help out!

Are you familiar with meta editor?
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Botragelad: 4:12pm On Feb 05
Astra101:

Are you familiar with meta editor?
Yeah buddy. A bit. Tell me more about it and how it please and how it's helped you out if that's your point.

Thank you!
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Emma513: 4:43pm On Feb 05
Early 2021, i was adding people randomly on facebook. One idiot chatted me up. Me i innocently replied him. Only for him to ask me to be his boyfriend, i shook . I remember that one guy told me most gay are rich. I jokely said he will pay me #5m per week to scare him away . The guy run. I block him. If you see the guy picture you will never know he is gay. Government should not legelize this shยกt called gay
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by grandstar(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05
Sirmwill:

She acts like a guy

Buh

A lesbian that behaves like a male is called a stud in Nigeria. In the UK and US, they are called butch.

Educate yourself. 2 celebrity studs are Asa and Teni
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05
CandidAdmin:

Many gays know they from as young as five. By their teenage years, especially in secondary school, others become fully aware of their sexuality whether they are gay or bisexual.

A few become influenced to become gay either as victims of rape by the same sex in their youth which messes up their sexual outlook

Others may become so in same sex schools where it is prevalent. It is the only sexual outlet many have. Some dump it after they leave school but some either becomw fully homosexual or bisexual. Note that some were already homosexuals before they even entered secondary school. So, a same sex school would have been haven for them. These might become the senior boys or even classmates who forcefully sodomize other boys.
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by ashawopikin(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05
grandstar:

A lesbian that behaves like a male is called a stud in Nigeria. In the UK and US, they are called butch.

i can bet my last card that Asa is NOT a stud

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Eagba(m): 5:34am On Feb 06
Astra101:

is the bot still working successfully?
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by CandidAdmin(m): 7:36am On Feb 06
grandstar:

Many gays know they from as young as five. By their teenage years, especially in secondary school, others become fully aware of their sexuality whether they are gay or bisexual.

A few become influenced to become gay either as victims of rape by the same sex in their youth which messes up their sexual outlook

Others may become so in same sex schools where it is prevalent. It is the only sexual outlet many have. Some dump it after they leave school but some either becomw fully homosexual or bisexual. Note that some were already homosexuals before they even entered secondary school. So, a same sex school would have been haven for them. These might become the senior boys or even classmates who forcefully sodomize other boys.

Meaning if we don't act now, we will be having people on the streets protesting for gay rights?
Re: Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? by Obierika(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06
grandstar:

I fit gree say Teni be lesbian but I no gree say Asa na lesbian

(1) (Reply)

My Observation About North Africa / Gift Suggestions For My Husband For Valentine /marriage Anniversary / I Have Fallen Out Of Love Just When I Was Supposed To Have Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.