Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12583 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Potbellyman(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2022
DM Raiders grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .
but you are not a fine girl now, why are they disturbing ugly fowl like you, Dem dey mad ni?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by MufasaLion: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:
I see nothing wrong in sending messages to your or anyone's mail. Isn't that one of the reasons you added your mail account? Some could actually need an information from you. Needless to post that here, you could have ignored.

Rightly said! You seem mature.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by CaveAdullam: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:
Escabado I think to say you do swallow, what are you doing there? But wait for o, why does everyone just assume that they want to smash and dash? If I send a pm to caveAdullam for example, does it mean I am gay? grin

This discrimination must stop, it's 2022 for fork's sake. Maybe they want to give their life to christ or ask her which waec class she is going, or some want to learn English, or just be friends. You never know. Fear God abeg, these men are innocent grin

1. That's women for you. Since sex is the only tangible thing they know they can provide, their mind always misconstrues every approach as the need for sex. That's why they are protective and egocentric about it.

2. Men on the other hand will want to smash any woman as a result of their high libido; thanks but no thanks to mother nature.

3. But what separates us from other lower primates? Higher mental capacity to think beyond our animalistic tendency.

When the average woman and man seek sexual attention and sexual gratification respectively, the men and women at the right side of the bell curve, think about how much value they can exchange (notwithstanding sexual instincts lurking behind but under control).

4. Attention makes an ugly woman looks beautiful. Regardless of her substandard level, once she garners attention from men, she feels valuable, important, and with a heightened sense of arrogance.

Their arrogance has no root save that imagination that men of value chase them. One on one, when you stand with these women they have nothing and understand nothing. All that they know is rooted in materialism and emotions. They don't even understand their emotions, their menstrual cycle, and the nitty-gritty of the material culture they so much love and pursue. They are the worst set of consumers. Theirs is to consume. No growth. No development. No knowledge. They can't even leverage their beauty without getting used. Foolish women. No feminine warmth and grace.

5. Their end goal is marriage because it masks their deficiency; getting married to a high-value man effectively veneers this deficiency. Or, as a lonely, single woman, a man that will bear their exuberances without caution. And of course, they succeed. Because the men that do commit to them are one of the worst sets of men void of knowledge of the sexual marketplace: simps.

As far as the average mind revolves around sex with no conditioning and control, that's how the cycle will continue.

6. She may have a husband, fiance, or boyfriend, which is the reason she can't respond to their emails. But a woman that has sense will first reply so that she can know what each has to offer. She can even leverage this opportunity in helping herself and her partner. These are truckloads of men on her DM, she can sift and force value from one. But dumbness and attention syndrome rule and prevails.

7. It is also for this reason that women can't gain values from themselves because of emotionalism. They depend on men for their survival. Men are the antithesis, but they always get lost when they try to seek value from women because they think as mature adult humans, men and women are equal and the same.

It then takes the enlightened man and woman to see beyond sex and attention respectively.

8. At this particular point in life where women have a good opportunity to enhance their lives, they choose the deeds of the flesh (not in the religious sense though) and in the end will cry cats and dogs because they failed themselves.

You can't have your cake and eat it. Let's see how the game goes.

Thanks.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by toujurs: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Open the damn pussy. grin. Boys are Hot
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by SamOchuko: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .

So true, they can’t spell, just like the way you spelt WhatsApp, this guys why una day fall men hand? Una fail sha.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by toujurs: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
nijaomegacode:
My God! See foolish men following foolish girl.
Abeg, if you wan show interest in any girl, first check if the girl get sense.
The vagina of some girls is bigger then their Brain.
shut up, most of these girls don't have common sense up stairs. She could be one broke lonely bitch. Seeking validation over importance. Because of some mere, pm!.. until the guy bleeps her. Lets see how she claim relevance.

Pm she would simply delete, she created a topic on it. Like she has relevance.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Aqesimitta: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2022
They want chop op for breakfast

Give them chop na

Then dey call you sisi you dey happy,

When another fine girl enter street, your eye go clear

The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Wizzy13: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
So OP na who tell u say u fine

wahala
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by freddie009(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2022
You see this right up here is one of the reasons I always respect myself. I only go for girls that show me the green light FIRST.

Ladies love attention, they will use it at every opportunity to tell the world that guys are drooling over them.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by 07kjb: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Ugly girl
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Babe I honestly see no reason why u should screenshot those sending u pms just bc u don't want them to again, why disgracing them offcourse as long as u are a girl dey will do that the best u should do is ignore, that's what I do u don't have to show it here. It's wrong!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Crampyblood(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2022
You see, you're not pretty just that mere looking at you doggy go dey hungry person..
Most of us men have dms from the F gender but we choose to either ignore it or use it accordingly but as it seems like every other social media platform guys don't give a hoot about you, you (1) posted your picture on a faceless forum, (2) put your email out there for all to see..
Now why would you do that if not to get dms ..

I blame these men who have bad choice in women not you...

As our ancestors would say " if you say hello to a woman, be ready to say it again"
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by dhiqson(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Nothing special to see here, just one wench feeling fly because of truckLoads of dms
I mean you obvs have nothing to offer other than your follow come hole so why won't you feel fly??

Ffs, there's nothing wrong in a guy tryna strike a convo (though personally I'll never do it. Why should i? I'm fine, my evening meal sure grin tomorow will takia of itself, i still get small 50mb manage grin why the **** will i dm you??)

And to nighas shouting redpillers upadan, update yourself with what the pill is and don't just come around spewing gab...

See as this one just dey use men dm dey enjoy attention
SMH

Attention seeking wench it's "I'm" not "am "

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by wiseone28: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2022
From Redpiller to Redkiller

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by owagbeba: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2022
shantti:
O.p u r very childish I swear, what is the essence of bringing it here, to massage ur ego or what, let me tell u, u r not special, u r just an average looking Nigerian girl. Infact u r below average. A lot of beautiful girls are very humble, but u see the wowo ones.............

I blame the foolish and stupid men too, stop simping una no go hear,

You left the message (Spamming her Mailbox) to attack the messenger. She never attached you... she just put out a message that these folks should stop spamming her mailbox... now you jumped into the fray to attack her person, leaving out the message... does that seem right?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Trustedapparel(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Who cares about ur smelling rotten pussy that smell like onions onions
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by and1one: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
lol wahala no dey finish o.
Babes don't over blame them, it sometimes natural to be attracted to a pretty face
#GodNoGoShameUs
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Israeldan1(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2022
God go punish all this nonsense man wea we day preach for but no 1 wise

Las Las girls go use una do juju

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Israeldan1(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2022
The girl kwa no fibe

My pitbull for hus fine pass her sef

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Freelane33(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Lol
Deceiving Eve
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by shantti(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
owagbeba:

You left the message (Spamming her Mailbox) to attack the messenger. She never attached you... she just put out a message that these folks should stop spamming her mailbox... now you jumped into the fray to attack her person, leaving out the message... does that seem right?

She went about it in a foolish way. U read my last paragraph bah
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by mimic1190: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
smiley

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmiDon11: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
cc:Seun

I said it earlier

investigate that yeye mod

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmiDon11: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Dont be suprised that TheGidRedpiller is behind such

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Choilila: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Our redpills "Actions speak louder than words "

Not the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Bennysam: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Don't is disturbing a chimpanzees like you
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Kingnelson9: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Lol
For your mind , you are beautiful and you feel you are big, appreciate them now before it's late
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Johnny147147: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means / Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? / When A Guy Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.