Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12551 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by MYBILLIONS(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some men get poor taste sha... �

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Af0nja: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Simps busted grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
1Sharon:

If it was just about friendship, women will equally be sending PMs too.

You know what, You are right!
Needless to keep up with this convo.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by apiski(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:
I see nothing wrong in sending messages to your or anyone's mail. Isn't that one of the reasons you added your mail account? Some could actually need an information from you. Needless to post that here, you could have ignored.

Please where did you buy this sense? You speak wisely.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by PetroDolla2020: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Naira has higher purchasing value than the Cedi? Next time you go and change money tell the money changer to add the zeros Ghana removed from their currency, huh? cool

The only thing holding the Nigerian economy is cheap fuel. Tell me. If petrol is sold for 1,000 naira per liter in Nigeria, how many Nigerians can afford to buy it? Well, that is what Ghanaians pay for fuel today. So show some respect to Ghanaians.

Prices have gone up in Ghana, but Ghana is still a far better place to live than Nigeria. By the way, is Nigeria a paradise now? grin

Starzo:

If (God forbid.may it never happen) naira falls to 1 dollar to 1000naira in forex market the Nigeria govt decides to devalue the naira by removing three zeros from it thereby making one naira equal to one dollar, does that mean the value of the naira has increased in the foreign exchange market??...No!

Devaluation does not mean increase in currency Value. It's actually a flawed last ditch effort to rectify a dead currency and that's what Ghana did. They removed two zeros from the currency.

What you call one cedis is actually 100 cedis in reality

The naira still has higher purchasing value than the cedis
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by apiski(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
ekene247:

Making sense.
She posted it here to shame the men and get her ego increased. She didn't know she also passed another message about herself to the right thinking members of Nairaland.
You see am? Another person with sense.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
apiski:

Please where did you buy this sense? You speak wisely.

cheesy
Some people are just unreasonable. Not that it is difficult to think.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmzyT: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starzo:

true redpillars cannot be caught up in such foolery.

Na simps wey refuse to get sense all these girls dey use mob ground

Alot of your Redpillers are the ones running those alternate monikers, they won't use their main and famous monikers to do it for fear of being embarrassed like this. grin ;

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmzyT: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmzyT: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by apiski(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:

cheesy
Some people are just unreasonable. Not that it is difficult to think.

The ability to give every situation a benefit of doubt even when the signs speak otherwise, is one of the characteristics of a right-thinking man.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Naira has higher purchasing value than the Cedi? Next time you go and change money tell the money changer to add the zeros Ghana removed from their currency, huh? cool

The only thing holding the Nigerian economy is cheap fuel. Tell me. If petrol is sold for 1,000 naira per liter in Nigeria, how many Nigerians can afford to buy it? Well, that is what Ghanaians pay for fuel today. So show some respect to Ghanaians.

Prices have gone up in Ghana, but Ghana is still a far better place to live than Nigeria. By the way, is Nigeria a paradise now? grin

I won't give you the pleasure/honor of having a conversation with a NIGERIAN

I'm not in a generous mode today
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
EmzyT:

Alot of your Redpillers are the ones running those alternate monikers, they won't use their main and famous monikers to do it for fear of being embarrassed like this. grin ;

I know you would like to believe that just to inflate your ego even further but, it might shock you to know that there are a lot of us who are not rendered senseless by the thought of a rotten-fish smelling hole.

Take it or live it

the redpill movement must accomplish it's mission
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Drixlee: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
orohbiro:

I know you did this to massage your ego..because you are not even fine..you are average at best..(5/10)
Na d yeye men wey DM you cause this nonsense besides even if they did nothing bad about that
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by PetroDolla2020: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
[s]
Starzo:

I won't give you the pleasure/honor of having a conversation with a NIGERIAN

I'm not in a generous mode today
[/s]
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Chidi2022: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Starzo:

Emailing any girl for nairaland na big f-up.

All of Dem here na yeye people wey think say men suppose bow for their smelly kpekus.

Nairaland girls are useless
As in eeehnn..
Nairaland girls are as useless as your future.....
Since you decide to be unfortunate........
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Chidi2022:
As in eeehnn..
Nairaland girls are as useless as your future.....
Since you decide to be unfortunate........
Typical response

Instead of you to work on your stinky characters,you attack anybody that says the obvious truth.

And you wonder why many people here call you useless?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Wizywiz(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Uzomacharles:
OBOY SEE FAMILY MEN DEM OOO!!!
Uzo ur own no dey dee grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Wizywiz(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Starzo:

true redpillars cannot be caught up in such foolery.

Na simps wey refuse to get sense all these girls dey use mob ground
true talk bro...I don't know what dey gain stalking the opposite gender thereby making Dem feel too important

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Cazzim(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2022
orohbiro:

who tell you or lie you say u fine, see your ugly face, I pity man way go married u
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Trustedapparel(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2022
That girl ranttin has k leg ....tell her to snap her full pic
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by BeanmanX(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
been a while.
I've repented cool
I thought u said u have repented? useless simp,,,,I don't know why most Calabar/akwa ibom boys re useless
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by amakanancy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
I think every lady receives emails. All is see displayed here is immaturity and stupidity.
What's the big deal here??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by cooooooks(m): 3:47am On Aug 02, 2022
NL men are falling my hand.

Nne, why did you put them on blast like that?

orohbiro:
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AlphaTaikun: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.