Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority (3749 Views)

What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Random aerial view

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Random

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Empty vessels make the loudest sound that is why we don't blow loud here in Akwa Ibom, but we move silently

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
We don't brag of concrete jungles in Akwa Ibom, we integrate nature into development.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Of course Uyo is the Singapore of Nigeria if you didn't know.
Poor man! I am in Uyo at the moment, come there let's tour the city.
I want to cure your ignorance and don't be afraid of your expenses cuz I will take care of that.
I will be here till next week.

Perhaps all the residents of Akwa Ibom use Keke to work and live on trees. Poverty is truly a disease!

I know you are too poor to accept my challenge so let me post few aerial view screenshots of some of the luxury estates in Uyo.
These are from Shelter Afrique, Ewet and Asongama in Uyo.
I Know you will mention those little estate that can't even measure up to GRA phase 4 Port Harcourt. If oil workers are living in uyo . it could have given ur state capital facelift. most of ur people living in shanties would have relocated back to uyo. sorry oo uyo is a glorified village in pars with jigawa in road construction nothing else.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
if you like live in Atlantic ocean, as far as most of the oil workers are living in Port Harcourt akwa ibiom will always remain a glorified village.number of oil workers living in uyo is not more than 3k .and what infrastructures do you have than can measure up to shell RA , Port Harcourt. Do you even have light in uyo. how many street is tarred. do you central water system, gas system . what infrastructures do you have . hahahahaaha
Oh! You want to compare Uyo with that polluted city and concrete jungle? Clown!
Apart from PH, all other parts of Rivers state are still thick forest. Lol!
I don't need to live in Uyo to see a tarred road cuz tarred and paved roads cut across villages in Akwa Ibom state. In terms of road interconnectivity, only Abuja can beat Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Oh! You want to compare Uyo with that polluted city and concrete jungle? Clown!
Apart from PH, all other parts of Rivers state are still thick forest. Lol!
I don't need to live in Uyo to see a tarred road cuz tarred and paved roads cut across villages in Akwa Ibom state. In terms of road interconnectivity, only Abuja can beat Akwa Ibom.
even Bonny is better than ur glorified village. how many streets in uyo is tarred. una still 30 yrs behind rivers state.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
I Know you will mention those little estate that can't even measure up to GRA phase 4 Port Harcourt. If oil workers are living in uyo . it could have given ur state capital facelift. most of ur people living in shanties would have relocated back to uyo. sorry oo uyo is a glorified village in pars with jigawa in road construction nothing else.
You have changed the narrative now. Initially, you claimed that Uyo had no luxury buildings until I disgraced you.
Boy! Just come to Uyo so that I can shock you.
I still maintain my position that I will shoulder your expenses.
Is this a herculean task?

We are not braggarts in Akwa Ibom but we let our results speak.
We are building our state without any federal government assistant unlike Lagos, Abuja, PH and most Northern states.
Everything you see in Akwa Ibom is the result of our visionary leaders, from Obong Akpan Isemin to Obong Udom Emmanuel.
Abeg go rest, we are not in competition with any state but rest assured in many years to come Akwa Ibom will become another China in terms of transformation.
I love how Akwa Ibom story triggers haters like you. Lol!
You should be ashamed of comparing Akwa Ibom with River states.
This shows we are doing something in Akwa Ibom state.

4 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You have changed the narrative now. Initially, you claimed that Uyo had no luxury buildings until I disgraced you.
Boy! Just come to Uyo so that I can shock you.
I still maintain my position that I will shoulder your expenses.
Is this a herculean task?

We are not braggarts in Akwa Ibom but we let our results speak.
We are building our state without any federal government assistant unlike Lagos, Abuja, PH and most Northern states.
Everything you see in Akwa Ibom is the result of our visionary leaders, from Obong Akpan Isemin to Obong Udom Emmanuel.
Abeg go rest, we are not in competition with any state but rest assured in many years to come Akwa Ibom will become another China in terms of transformation.
I love how Akwa Ibom story triggers haters like you. Lol!
You should be ashamed of comparing Akwa Ibom with River states.
This shows we are doing something in Akwa Ibom state.
having few luxury in a particular location is not a luxury. ur whole uyo is not up GRA phase 1,2,3 and 4 ,trans amadi, stadium, eagle island, and woji estate. akwa ibiom have oil more than every other states but the people are not developed. stop pretending that you are something when you haven't arrive
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
having few luxury in a particular location is not a luxury. ur whole uyo is not up GRA phase 1,2,3 and 4 ,trans amadi, stadium, eagle island, and woji estate. akwa ibiom have oil more than every other states but the people are not developed. stop pretending that you are something when you haven't arrive
Hater! I am done with you. Uyo(paradise) over that evil forest(Port Harcourt) anytime anyday.
I wonder why you are still pained and crying because of Almighty Uyo.
Please cry me a river, I love when Akwa Ibom make you hungry haters cry.
I can supply you drugs that will contain your tears grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Hater! I am done with you. Uyo(paradise) over that evil forest(Port Harcourt) anytime anyday.
uyo is competing with yenegoa not even delta or Benin. they miles ahead of you. Rivers is akwa ibiom people's abroad. with your gwaky Governors that's always doing show off than real development.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Uyo will make you cry grin grin grin

Haters this bucket is for you

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hahahaha...Uyo/Akwa Ibom always trigger haters. There must be something special about Akwa Ibom/Uyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
As uyo na Singapore. uyo and yenegoa is the least developed HDI in the South south region. how many good buildings and exotic cars do you see plying the fine roads in uyo.
Akwa Ibom people are not extravagant in life ok
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
Akwa Ibom people are not extravagant in life ok
yes that's why they're living in ghettos.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
if you like live in Atlantic ocean, as far as most of the oil workers are living in Port Harcourt akwa ibiom will always remain a glorified village.number of oil workers living in uyo is not more than 3k .and what infrastructures do you have than can measure up to shell RA , Port Harcourt. Do you even have light in uyo. how many street is tarred. do you central water system, gas system . what infrastructures do you have . hahahahaaha
This one is talking nonsense, you’re type is the more reason I created this thread to rearrange your loose ignorant self of Misinformation .. away from PH which other city in rivers can be compared to Eket talk more of Uyo .. Try and get sense oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Of course Uyo is the Singapore of Nigeria if you didn't know.
Poor man! I am in Uyo at the moment, come there let's tour the city.
I want to cure your ignorance and don't be afraid of your expenses cuz I will take care of that.
I will be here till next week.

Perhaps all the residents of Akwa Ibom use Keke to work and live on trees. Poverty is truly a disease!

I know you are too poor to accept my challenge so let me post few aerial view screenshots of some of the luxury estates in Uyo.
These are from Shelter Afrique, Ewet and Asongama in Uyo.
Leave that fool , he may not even come from PH but one of this depilated state in the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
This one is talking nonsense, you’re type is the more reason I created this thread to rearrange your loose ignorant self of Misinformation .. away from PH which other city in Ph can be compared to Eket talk more of Uyo .. Try and get sense oo
Eket can never reach reach Bonny , eleme, onne , oyigbo in all ramifications.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
Eket can never reach reach Bonny , eleme, onne , oyigbo in all ramifications.
lol Bonny na Ibeno mate Oga , Eleme and Onne too dirty so na Oron and Abak go match there ..
Oyigbo na Ikot Abasi mate be that ..

When you get better city we fit compare am to Eket and Ikot ekpene ..

Few pix of ikot ekpene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
lol Bonny that can’t match ikot ekpene lol.
rubbish what is in ikot ekpene. how many multi Nationals are there. una even get light mtchweee. akwa ibiom should be competing with bayelsa. una too lack behind in all indexes
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
rubbish what is in ikot ekpene. how many multi Nationals are there. una even get light mtchweee. akwa ibiom should be competing with bayelsa. una too lack behind in all indexes
How many light una get mumu
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
How many light una get mumu
lol come to Bonny light is available 24/7
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol come to Bonny light is available 24/7
This one na fool oo, him no know say Ibeno town Bonny mate get 24/7 light supply .. Bonny even the use meter while Ibeno no the used meter na free to air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
This one na fool oo, him no know say Ibeno town Bonny mate get 24/7 light supply .. Bonny even the use meter while Ibeno no the used meter na free to air
ibeno na Bush, it's what ur comparing to Bonny. chai akwa ibiom man
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enemies of progress I am back with more torments.
Akwa Ibom has surmounted and conquered what the useless Nigerian government is still dreaming of achieving since 1960.
I present to you haters the pride of Akwa Ibom, IbomAir.
Come back and insult your glorified village when your state government can pull this off for one year.
Lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibom smart airport terminal, first of its kind in Nigeria loading........

3 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
ibeno na Bush, it's what ur comparing to Bonny. chai akwa ibiom man
shut up Ibeno is heavily developed

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
Don't drag anything with the village boy but torment him with results.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibom Int'l Worship Centre has reached the roofing stage.
This will boost tourism and also serve as one of the landmarks in Akwa Ibom.

We are not yet there but we are making progress. No be by noise!

3 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Give us Nigeria to manage since you fools are dull but trinalism no go gree una
Give us Nigeria to manage since you fools are too dull but tribalism no go gree una

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
developed kee you there.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
developed kee you there.
kee your senselessness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov / Origin Of False Statement Attributed To IBB About Yorubas Drumming For Wars. / Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.