Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

BET9JA Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BET9JA Secret (992 Views)

I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen / My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BET9JA Secret by Blupen(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2022
I believe everything in life has a secret,
life as we know it has its own secret so does money and so does forex trading, so my question today is what is the secret to win bets?
Re: BET9JA Secret by Phaantom22: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Ask victor ikpeba

1 Like

Re: BET9JA Secret by Starz825(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Over 2.5 goals is the secret of bet ...
Only the legends understand what I mean....

Quote me if you want me to explain further
Re: BET9JA Secret by louiskay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:
Over 2.5 goals is the secret of bet ...
Only the legends understand what I mean....

Quote me if you want me to explain further

Please, explain further.
Re: BET9JA Secret by Starz825(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
louiskay:

Please, explain further.
Now most European clubs are now attacking minded than they used to be...you can ask anybody around.....even small teams find it easier to score at least 1 goal even against a super team....and the good thing about over 2.5 is a team can singlehandedly do it...it doesn't necessarily require both teams to score unlike the option

Over 2.5 is just 3 goals or more....

If you invest over 2.5 goals in 3-5 games and it gives you 5-10 odds, then do that week in week out for a whole season...and do your profit and loss...
You will thank me later....

Mind you ...as you go dey try book your over 2.5...your spirit go dey fight make you no carry am....or sometimes you fit don play am..but one spirit go dey tell you say make you cash out ...say he no go come....guy no listen oooo....that was how I lost over 100k in the closing weeks of EPL last season...
Just dey play am week in week out .. don't change your options... whatever team you want to carry after all your necessary analysis on that fixture... don't fall for any other options than over 2.5...though any team wey you no say dem no dey score...no carry them at all...like ATM now..Dem no dey too score like that...so just stay away from them...but teams like man city, Liverpool, man UTD(dem go score a lot of goals this season), arsenal , totetham,Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern...na over 2.5 ooo..week in week out.....no change am... sometimes he fit no drop oo..but the times wey he go drop go plenty pass the times wey he no go drop...

5 Likes

Re: BET9JA Secret by FxPrime: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Blupen:
I believe everything in life has a secret,
life as we know it has its own secret so does money and so does forex trading, so my question today is what is the secret to win bets?

To be successful, u need the secret to excel in your area of interest. Forex is complex but with dedication you will excel but it's not a child's play.

1 Like

Re: BET9JA Secret by FxPrime: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
FxPrime:

To be successful, u need the secret to excel in your area of interest. Forex is complex but with dedication you will excel but it's not a child's play.

Do this and you will have an edge in trading:
1. Do a top-down (e.g daily, 4hrs to 1hr) check of time frames before taking decision in the least in this case 1hr.
2. The last 2 time frames must be on the same side of trend, we can excuse daily time frame but it must be above MA (bullish) and below MA (bearish).
3. Ensure that your candle retrace to atleast 21EMA or 50 RSI, then form engulfing, harami, morning or evening star etc as the case maybe, b4 entry.
4. Take profit is with Fibonacci retracement, I use 27 fibo level.
5. Stop loss can be placed with fractal.

N/B: Try this out on demo to understand it very well before using live account.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: BET9JA Secret by FxPrime: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
FxPrime:

Do this and you will have an edge in trading:
1. Do a top-down (e.g daily, 4hrs to 1hr) check of time frames before taking decision in the least in this case 1hr.
2. The last 2 time frames must be on the same side of trend, we can excuse daily time frame but it must be above MA (bullish) and below MA (bearish).
3. Ensure that your candle retrace to atleast 21EMA or 50 RSI, then form engulfing, harami, morning or evening star etc as the case maybe, b4 entry.
4. Take profit is with Fibonacci retracement, I use 27 fibo level.
5. Stop loss can be placed with fractal.

N/B: Try this out on demo to understand it very well before using live account.

GOOD LUCK!!!

The 27 Fibonacci level is an extension of Fibonacci i.e you will need to input minus 27 to the fibo levels (-27).
Re: BET9JA Secret by louiskay(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Starz825:

Now most European clubs are now attacking minded than they used to be...you can ask anybody around.....even small teams find it easier to score at least 1 goal even against a super team....and the good thing about over 2.5 is a team can singlehandedly do it...it doesn't necessarily require both teams to score unlike the option

Over 2.5 is just 3 goals or more....

If you invest over 2.5 goals in 3-5 games and it gives you 5-10 odds, then do that week in week out for a whole season...and do your profit and loss...
You will thank me later....

Mind you ...as you go dey try book your over 2.5...your spirit go dey fight make you no carry am....or sometimes you fit don play am..but one spirit go dey tell you say make you cash out ...say he no go come....guy no listen oooo....that was how I lost over 100k in the closing weeks of EPL last season...
Just dey play am week in week out .. don't change your options... whatever team you want to carry after all your necessary analysis on that fixture... don't fall for any other options than over 2.5...though any team wey you no say dem no dey score...no carry them at all...like ATM now..Dem no dey too score like that...so just stay away from them...but teams like man city, Liverpool, man UTD(dem go score a lot of goals this season), arsenal , totetham,Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern...na over 2.5 ooo..week in week out.....no change am... sometimes he fit no drop oo..but the times wey he go drop go plenty pass the times wey he no go drop...

Well Said Bro.

Why I totally agree with your POV are

1. Over 2 is safer.
2. You recommended very low games (3-5). which battles and counters greed.
3. Lower games, lower odds, higher chances of winning.
4. Same option without stress week in week out.
5. In place of multiple accumulation, robust money and minion chance of winning, your formula makes winning the major priority.
6. For you to recommend this method, you must have used it as your own personal recipe and it must have at most times for good, spice up your life.
7. Thanks once more - may the odds be in our favour.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nanny Sends Her 18yr To Madam's Hubby. She Got Pregnant And Became 2nd Wife / * / Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.