Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible (79851 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

What do u tink Nigerians are doing abroad?
Many Nigerians will do it as far as u take care of them

So the father or his family should do it na. The mother has tried. It is his turn. Not OPs turn, his turn.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by IJOBA11: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

We are not fighting and you are matured so behave like one and don't write in capital letter
MY TEXT STYLE IS NON OF YA BUSINESS.

MY JOB ON HERE IS TO SAY AND ANALYZE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE

LOGICAL IDENTITY
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nozino:

I love this energy
my 2cents. No room for treacherous bein.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Kingkum: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingkum:
@H0711

I am still advising you not to leave your marriage unless there is another thing you are not telling us. i wish i can have your husband contact to tell him the following options.

1. he should send that baby to his ancestors.

2. he should hire an individual to care for the baby.

3. he should beg the mother of the girl to take her back with a promise of sending money always as agreed between them.

i repeat, don't leave your marriage if you think you have a future with your husband.

pregnant women don't use to think straight and your thoughts might be influenced by your pregnancy to take a quick decision that you may regret later. this is where i intend to come in, i can take care of the child in your house till you give birth(with condition though) and if after birth you still want to go, then you should divorce and leave in peace. i should have say more but answer this questions first before i continue

H0711
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Oh pls, everyone can fast ..it's d effort that counts with GOD even if it's still 12 or 3pm cheesy wink grin grin grin cheesy the child needs all d help she can get spiritually

So you want a 7month pregnant woman to fast? I saw your initial post and assumed you missed that part. When you were pregnant, were you starving your kids of the required nutrient a child needs for development?

Your life must be really sad.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ignatio:

Sounds easy when you're not wearing the shoe. Honestly answer, Will you do same if you're in her position?

I will gladly do same if my man and I can come up with a solution that works for everyone..
In fact, if I had the money,I will pay the maid to take care of the child solely ..that's my way..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nozino:

So you want a 7month pregnant woman to fast? I saw your initial post and assumed you missed that part. When you were pregnant, were you starving your kids of the required nutrient a child needs for development?

Your life must be really sad.
yours must be pathetic wen u only tink about yourself ...who said anything abt fasting everyday?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
justiz5:

Let me tell you the truth, that woman will never enjoy the sanity of her life if that Child continues to stay with her. Whether a nanny is provided to give support or not.
This is insane.

The best thing to do is for the husband to take the Child away from their home. Even if the Child had no physical disability, it would still be very insensitive and disrespectful for the man to bring this Child under the same roof, a Child he told the wife nothing about.

When it becomes marriage, all sort of nonsense will crip out

The ability to deal with it is what makes it a successful marriage

In her case, she can walk away

Another man will pick her and her man will pick another woman

Live goes on
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
yours must be pathetic wen u only tink about yourself ...who said anything abt fasting everyday?

Why should she fast at all?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nozino:

So the father or his family should do it na. The mother has tried. It is his turn. Not OPs turn, his turn.
yeah, that's marriage. There is no OP and the father.. they are husband and wife and it's both their responsibility
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
author=ImaIma1 post=115253152]

Righteous one calm down! You sound like you are perfect in all your ways, without blemish, without faults or ability to faulter

It's obvious that the man carefully hid that information for obvious reasons. Cerebral palsy is not child's play. Something that a doctor friend told me that parents are usually advised to eliminate the child at birth.

When I go for immunization, I see such kids. I think only their mother or a paid staff can have that kind of strength and attention for them. A 7 month pregnant woman taking care of such a child alone is almost a death sentence.

Please have some empathy. We always feel we are right and judge harshly till im in the same situation.

Yes @ bold by God's grace. Anyone can be if they embrace God's grace.

All I'm simply against is her leaving her marriage just under two months. She can't even endure a little and weather the storm with the man for a while.
Her insensitivity is what is making sound like that.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
yeah, that's marriage. There is no OP and the father.. they are husband and wife and it's both their responsibility

OP has said she doesn’t want. Why do you continue to guilt trip her? Why haven’t you suggested adopting the child?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Kingkum: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

I will gladly do same if my man and I can come up with a solution that works for everyone..
In fact, if I had the money,I will pay the maid to take care of the child solely ..that's my way..
God bless you real good.

my prayers is; may you not have a disable child, for having a kind heart, may your marriage stay strong like a rock with full of blessing beyond human imagination. ma, i'm not god but take it from me that your mindset will take you to places and your life will be beautiful always.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bobmarie:
You are mentally unstable.

Seek help.

In your mind now, you have said something.

Mumu.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
justiz5:

Stop replying that old dem,,,on and heartless soul. It will worsen your psychological state of mind and affect your health too.

cc; Blessedmercy8:

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
I support you to leave.

The mother of the child can't cope with the child, the father can't but they want you to hear the burden of a child who can't do anything and excrete on himself.

Leave now before it's too late, let the father take care of his child. After all the marriage is based on deceit.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
justiz5:

When I see people with this your heartless mentality, I just pray to God to push you to find yourself or Children in such conditions so that we can assess how you will handle it.

Nope. YOU will be the one to find yourself in such condition for advising that help be withdrawn from the helpless innocent child in Jesus name.

You would wish you never made this statement because it is coming right back to you.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Exceed15: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

God forbid bad things but for my own child I will never get tired of him I will love him no matter what but for someone else child in that condition I won't. The worse is he didn't tell me from the onset maybe if he had told me I would have accepted her and be prepared but I wasn't prepared and I can't do it.

Sincerely he should have told you from onset .. why would he hide something heavy like that from you? But please don't divorce him ..that isn't the solution.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
I’m going away from this thread. If I come back and meet mad people advising OP to do something they can’t do in their life, Una go collect when I return.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by frozen70(f): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=BananaPeel post=115246463][/quote]

Probably the man is destined to have a dysfunctional family, where women would have a kid for him then return the child to him when he gets another woman
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by greggng: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . Right now he can't afford that 200k monthly , his younger sister has refused to come and help taking care of the child. Me too I can't kill myself in my condition and I will leave next month.

Where is the child's mother?
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Victoria938(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Taking care of the child should be your decision borne out of pure love and compassion for the child, nobody should blackmail or pressurize you into caring for her. This man lied to you. Hiding such huge information from you is an act of wickedness. So my dear, if u want to go please go and don't listen to anyone.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Slynation(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
oazeez1991:
It's obvious you've made up your mind already, and no amount of words could have you change your mind unless you choose to. Moreover, you are right to feel the way you are feeling right now. In fact, you are justify to feel that way. We are all human, blood runs in our vein. What your husband did by not getting you inform from the get go is a totally wrong. He wasn't been fair with his dealing with you from start. But trust me, he did what he did i.e. hiding such sensitive matter from you cos he was afraid to lose you. He felt for the one who birth the child in question to not want to take up responsibility of raising him/her, how would someone who wasn't a part of it accept to? I understand and could resonate with his (your husband) fear, but he was being insensitive about how he deals with it. He forget that no matter how far lie goes, truth would one day caught up with it. Maybe he doesn't want to get you involve with the child all along, hence, his reason for keeping it away from you, not knowing there is no escape route to such reality.

The child in question is just the victim here. He/she didn't ask to be birth, atleast not into a family that would abandon him/her, but life do happen.

How you get to be in such marriage before finding out about such revelation is a destiny you just have to accept.

From one of your response, you claim should it's your child (I forbid it for you) that is the way the one in question is, you will treat him/her accordingly. It won't be easy and it's already evidence it has not been, but you can always treat that child as your own.

The main issue I see here is financial incapability. Had it been your husband is well to do, the situation would have been rosily handle, but the case is different.

Do what you wanna do, but give it a second thought. Divorce isn't the way forward.
Oga leave long talk abeg...you would have run away if you are in such condition!! It's not easy at all...They ought to have set her free long time ago, how long can she go and how long can they endure...!!
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Unfortunately he can't afford to take the child anywhere. his younger sister has refused to come and help and I can't do it too. Being a single mother is not a death sentence I rather leave than carrying a burden which I didn't agreed for.first of all he didn't tell me anything about the child and her condition and why would I have to stay and suffer taking care of her including my own baby who will be born in 2 months time. If another woman would be happy to come and take care of the child is not my problem I wish her all the best.

I wish you good luck in any decisions you take
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes @ bold by God's grace. Anyone can be if they embrace God's grace.

All I'm simply against is her leaving her marriage just under two months. She can't even endure a little and weather the storm with the man for a while.
Her insensitivity is what is making sound like that.

Stfu. You are very stupid

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nozino:
I’m going away from this thread. If I come back and meet mad people advising OP to do something they can’t do in their life, Una go collect when I return.

Come back and do so pls. Too many f00ls and mad people on this thread talking rubbish. as if they can tell their sisters to endure this shit
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Killermamba: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:
I got married two months ago. I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her.

The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition.

I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month. He is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable.

I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation.

Madam connect to NSPPD With pastor jerry eze every Morning and see how God will restore that child.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by lastchild: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ninisun:

Make we hear word! As if marriage is a golden prize. Your comment sounds like that of a teenager. OP runnnnnnn!
The funny thing is that, this op is likely to take your advice of "ruuuun"

not knowing that you'll do anything to take over her position
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by PHOTSEE(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by libertyfather(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Yes I have made up my mind because it has not been easy for me because i take care of her everyday from morning until hubby get home at 7-8pm . It's been a week only and my head want to explode and my body want to give up. I am tired and the level of stress is too much for me in this my condition I need rest not all of this burden . I can't do it anymore. I am not leaving him because of his poor condition it is because I can't take care of his special need child , his financial state hasn't been a problem to me because no condition is permanent I know one day everything will be fine but i can't take care of his special need child in this my condition.

I weep for this matter, i understand you..life is not rosy for everyone, only few will understand
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Killermamba:

Madam connect to NSPPD With pastor jerry eze every Morning and see how God will restore that child.

Oga help her to connect. DM her for the father’s number so you and the father can be connecting together.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
PHOTSEE:
Op

That’s why Osinachi is dead today while this husband is at large.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.