Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d (1773 Views)

No Superior Religion In Nigeria — CAN, NSCIA / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros stop repeating the tripe handed over to you by those Europeans. The Muslims went to Eygpt and the Northern part of Africa to drive out those Idol worshipping European. Read Genesis. God said He will give Abraham and his descendants ALL the Land between River Euphrates and Nile to them. If the Muslims came to steal, the Europeans would have found nothing to steal when they arrived centuries later. The Europeans usurping powers were expelled or are you saying the Greeks and Romans ruling over the North of Africa when the Arab forces came were blacks?

The Jews cooud not do it, it was the Muslims that accomplished that. That the Muslims will occupy that place was foretold in your Bible. And plaese no black were killed and if any were killed so we're the Europeans that opposed them.

I can see that you are a person of Letter, take time out to read World History too. You will learn a lot more.

And please who sold more blacks to the Arabs than they did to Europeans? Who?

The Transatlantic Slaves Trade remains a blight on Europeans and Christianity till date but you won't get Christians condemning it because it was done by their Master who preached heavens and salvation to them.

Yes Arabs took slaves, they bought slaves what of the European Christians? What of the so-called Children of God?

Aside Usman Dan Fodio, tell me of any Islamic Military campaign in Sub-Sahara of Africa.

Bro, you can learn more about Islam and Muslims if you take time out and research on your own and not what one ignorant prejudiced and obviously a bigot says about it
Most of what you say is not true.
Let's talk about slavery.
Just so you know the Muslims were taking African slaves much before the west started it.
And the west stopped much before the Muslims were forced by the west to stop.
Global slavery was stopped by western Christians. The first nations to end slavery were all Christian nations at the time.
It was not until 1962 that Saudi Arabia and much of the Muslim world abolished slavery only because they were forced.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Tolerance is just looking away when that man/woman knock on my door. I take it as a practice of their faith. Tolerance is sitting down calmly in that bus and let the guy finish with his dross. Despite the fact that these acts infringe on my privacy, you will see us taking a listen to it all. That is tolerance.

Go to the same Western World and go knocking on every door and see if some would not pull a gun on you.

And how have you guys been taking the issue of Hijab for Muslims kids? I leave you to answer your conscience.
When someone knocks on your door, you send them away if you don't want them. When someone blocks the road do we also apply the same?
It's illegal in every western county to pull a gun at someone knocking at your door. You would be arrested if you do that.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

When someone knocks on your door, you send them away if you don't want them. When someone blocks the road do we also apply the same?
It's illegal in every western county to pull a gun at someone knocking at your door. You would be arrested if you do that.

No you won't be arrested. The guy is on a Private Property. Ask Nairalander who are based in America.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

No you won't be arrested. The guy is on a Private Property. Ask Nairalander who are based in America.
What are you talking about, the same America I lived in? You never pull a gun on someone for knocking. Knocking means he is seeking permission. You either let him in or send him out.
If you attack someone for knocking your door, you would do to jail for a long time.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros stop repeating the tripe handed over to you by those Europeans. The Muslims went to Eygpt and the Northern part of Africa to drive out those Idol worshipping European. Read Genesis. God said He will give Abraham and his descendants ALL the Land between River Euphrates and Nile to them. If the Muslims came to steal, the Europeans would have found nothing to steal when they arrived centuries later. The Europeans usurping powers were expelled or are you saying the Greeks and Romans ruling over the North of Africa when the Arab forces came were blacks?

The Jews cooud not do it, it was the Muslims that accomplished that. That the Muslims will occupy that place was foretold in your Bible. And plaese no black were killed and if any were killed so we're the Europeans that opposed them.

I can see that you are a person of Letter, take time out to read World History too. You will learn a lot more.

The Transatlantic Slaves Trade remains a blight on Europeans and Christianity till date but you won't get Christians condemning it because it was done by their Master who preached heavens and salvation to them.

Yes Arabs took slaves, they bought slaves what of the European Christians? What of the so-called Children of God?

Aside Usman Dan Fodio, tell me of any Islamic Military campaign in Sub-Sahara of Africa.

Bro, you can learn more about Islam and Muslims if you take time out and research on your own and not what one ignorant prejudiced and obviously a bigot says about it
A military invasion, some seven years after the death of the prophet Mohammed in 639, under the command of the Muslim Arab General, Amr ibn al-Asi. It quickly spread West from Alexandria in North Africa (the Maghreb), reducing the Christians to pockets in Egypt, Nubia and Ethiopia.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

Most of what you say is not true.
Let's talk about slavery.
Just so you know the Muslims were taking African slaves much before the west started it.
And the west stopped much before the Muslims were forced by the west to stop.
Global slavery was stopped by western Christians. The first nations to end slavery were all Christian nations at the time.
It was not until 1962 that Saudi Arabia and much of the Muslim world abolished slavery only because they were forced.

Most of what I wrote are iron cast fact of history. Do your research but then you can believe the version that suits your agenda.

If indeed the Arabs took more slaves as you would have me believe, then ywe should have more Blacks in the Middle East than the handful who are citizens thru naturalization or were they all killed off too?

Saudi aboliish slaver in 1962? Really really? Abeg give me link make I learn something new.

As for taking Slaves, every nation of the World took Slaves! Everyone of them. The Romans did, the Jews did, the Arabs did and the Europeans did? So?

Yoruba people did, Igbo did, Asante did, Hausa did, The Binis did. So, say something new
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Military campaigns did occur from the 14th century CE against the Christian kingdoms of Nubia, for example, while in the 18th century CE the Muslim Fulani launched a holy war in the Lake Chad region. There were also sometimes violent resistance by supporters of traditional African beliefs such as animism and fetish, spirit and ancestor worship.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

A military invasion, some seven years after the death of the prophet Mohammed in 639, under the command of the Muslim Arab General, Amr ibn al-Asi. It quickly spread West from Alexandria in North Africa (the Maghreb), reducing the Christians to pockets in Egypt, Nubia and Ethiopia.

Very true. The Land Promised Abraham was the taken
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

Military campaigns did occur from the 14th century CE against the Christian kingdoms of Nubia, for example, while in the 18th century CE the Muslim Fulani launched a holy war in the Lake Chad region. There were also sometimes violent resistance by supporters of traditional African beliefs such as animism and fetish, spirit and ancestor worship.

True.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Most of what I wrote are iron cast fact of history. Do your research but then you can believe the version that suits your agenda.

If indeed the Arabs took more slaves as you would have me believe, then ywe should have more Blacks in the Middle East than the handful who are citizens thru naturalization or were they all killed off too?

Saudi aboliish slaver in 1962? Really really? Abeg give me link make I learn something new.

As for taking Slaves, every nation of the World took Slaves! Everyone of them. The Romans did, the Jews did, the Arabs did and the Europeans did? So?

Yoruba people did, Igbo did, Asante did, Hausa did, The Binis did. So, say something new
The Christian nations were the first to stop slavery.
And yes the Muslims were the most brutal slave masters, castrating male slaves and killing whole slave populations.

Two rough estimates by scholars of the numbers of just one group - black slaves held over twelve centuries in the Muslim world - are 11.5 million and 14 million, while other estimates indicate a number between 12 and 15 million African slaves prior to the 20th century.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Very true. The Land Promised Abraham was the taken
So how are the Muslims better than the British? The only difference was 5hst the British had a stronger army and we're able to defeat the Muslims
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

The Christian nations were the first to stop slavery.
And yes the Muslims were the most brutal slave masters, castrating male slaves and killing whole slave populations.

Two rough estimates by scholars of the numbers of just one group - black slaves held over twelve centuries in the Muslim world - are 11.5 million and 14 million, while other estimates indicate a number between 12 and 15 million African slaves prior to the 20th century.

Castration was the practice of Europeans not of Arabs. They call them Eunuchs. The invading powers practiced it on the male population of a conquered people simple to reduce the ability to procreate and reduce the production of conquered people.

Like I said, ALL Nations of the world took slaves but here you are justifying one and villiying another to suit an agenda.

And what are the Europeans estimates? How many did they take?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

So how are the Muslims better than the British? The only difference was 5hst the British had a stronger army and we're able to defeat the Muslims

Now you are getting the gist. One Army came to Convert a people and leave the locals to ruke themselves while the other came to take resources but hid under Religion.

I know you have never come across it in the Bible that a NATION WILL FIGHT YOU FOR THE SAKE OF GOD

Let me look for it in your Bible. I will post it for you to see
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Castration was the practice of Europeans not of Arabs. They call them Eunuchs. The invading powers practiced it on the male population of a conquered people simple to reduce the ability to procreate and reduce the production of conquered people.

Like I said, ALL Nations of the world took slaves but here you are justifying one and villiying another to suit an agenda.

And what are the Europeans estimates? How many did they take?
All nations practiced slavery but the Christians ended it.
The British gave independence to all their colonies but the Muslim world never returned power to their colonies. Till date, northern Nigeria is ruled by Muslim emirs and sultans.
This was not so 500 years ago.
Please read about the Arabs in Zanzibar.

To learn more about the Muslims and slave castration. Here is a link. https://newafricanmagazine.com/16616/
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Now you are getting the gist. One Army came to Convert a people and leave the locals to ruke themselves while the other came to take resources but hid under Religion.

I know you have never come across it in the Bible that a NATION WILL FIGHT YOU FOR THE SAKE OF GOD

You are saying the Muslims did not take resources in the captured lands? You are wrong. The Muslims levied taxes on the captured people.
The British missionary and the British army were 2 very different organizations.
In fact while the British army captured Nigeria, it was the non British Catholics that were more successful with missionary work.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Illorin is Yoruba land, till day it's ruled by a Muslim emir. The British freed their colonies but the Muslims did not.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Go to the north and point to any Muslim school that allows CRS to be studied in their school, then I'll take you seriously on that "no faithful Muslim..." bs.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Please read again.

You will find deep hatred and animosity for the Muslims and Islam from the Christians for their Muslims countrymen/women.

The experience is not palatable at all. But in all of these, you won't see the Muslims complain and make any issue out of it.

So, not letting the Muslims use a spot for their 30 mins prayer( the sermon/prayer time is usually not more than that) but the Christians can fellowship, do prayer meeting, observe vigils and many other stuff in the same Campus is what?

They deny Muslims their prayer spot and employment? Boo hoo maybe the Muslims would have preferred being peacefully bombed to oblivion? Or stoning and them burning their carcass would have been more desirable than losing prayer spots? How you guys can lay these kinda funny complaints with a straight face is baffling.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lukuluku69:

No, the Church is on my street and they make a lot of noise. And I think an hour road closures (which only happens where you have a very big Masjid) shouldn't be an issue considering the fact that the Christians have a whole day to worship God. And the disrespect comes from the Colonial Masters who a majorly Anglicans Christians to impose Sunday as a work free day and leave the Muslim to go to work on Fridays. That is the disrespect. It is agelong and we Muslims don't complain.

Saudi Arabia and some Gulf Countries don't work on Friday, are you suggesting that business or businesses don't move smoothly in those countries?

Mosque burnt on Riots only? And you say it doesn't not have any religious undertones? So, please post me a link of any Church burnt in the East or South South during Riots?

If your Church was burnt, I am deeply sorry about that, but bear in mind that someone mosque was also burnt in the East too.

You're complaining about a church making noise on Sunday, when muezzins scream out the muslims' call to prayer like 5 times...everyday? You, sir, surely do realise what being self aware is all about?
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Empiree: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:

You got it all wrong, it was the Muslims like Usman Dan fodio who sort to make everyone Muslim. The British did not force their subjects to be Christians.

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Empiree post=115316366][/quote]This is just a political statement, not a fact. Read your history, the missionaries did not come with guns it was the British gov. Please tell me the name of the church that sent an army to Africa.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Empiree: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
tctrills:
This is just a political statement, not a fact. Read your history, the missionaries did not come with guns it was the British gov. Please tell me the name of the church that sent an army to Africa.
The brother up there already told you the reason they came to Africa. It is very childish and uneducated approach to have asked me which church came to Africa with army. British govt was a Christian govt whether they used religion as a camouflage or not.

When Arabs came to Africa they didnt bring Muslim army or guns either. They came with trades. But the British came with force and intention to colonize Africa.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by tctrills: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Empiree:
The brother up there already told you the reason they came to Africa. It is very childish and uneducated approach to have asked me which church came to Africa with army. British govt was a Christian govt whether they used religion as a camouflage or not.

When Arabs came to Africa they didnt bring Muslim army or guns either. They came with trades. But the British came with force and intention to colonize Africa.
You got it wrong, the British army was not a Christian army. Again as I told you, the missionaries were not the same as the Army. You really need to read your history. Was Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowder a soldier? Was Mary Slessor in the Army? You really need to get your history right
While the British colonized Nigeria, most of the early missionaries were not even British. The Catholic, Methodist, and Baptist are not British. The Anglican was the only original British church that had Missionaries in Nigeria. So it's easy to see that Missionary work and colonial rule had nothing in common.
Today, the Catholic is by far the biggest of these early churches in Nigeria. So you see there is no relationship between the British rulers and the European missionaries.
The Muslims invaded as much as the Europeans the only difference was that the European army was superior.
To date, Illorin, Kano, Sokoto, and Borno are still Muslim colonies, ruled by a Muslim Emir.
Kano is a Hausa city, Illorin is a Yoruba city, and Borno is Kanuri City yet all of them are ruled by their Islamic capture.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Empiree: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2022

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Empiree: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
What is CAN after?

This week’s column will focus on Nigeria and the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN). Theoretically, Nigeria is a secular nation, while in practice, it is a multi-religious state largely controlled by Muslims and Christians. CAN’s counterpart, the National Supreme Council is the apex body of Islamic authority in Nigeria.

CAN has been at the forefront of the opposition against Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, quite more vocal than the major opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) accusing him of an Islamization agenda that does not seem to have manifested after about eight years in power.

https://nexusnews.ng/the-world-today-with-blsl-what-really-is-can-after/

What do the ~bastards~ want?. I haven't read this in full but my guess is they are going against this reconstruction because Islam is involved.

I'm not surprised if that's the case. They don't want anything good to be tagged with Islam. They don't want Islamic banking, ISLAMIC sports, Islamic housing and affordable real estate, Islamic loan forbearance, Islamic mortgage, Islamic welfare, Islamic children upbringing, Islamic NGO, Islamic orphanage homes, Islamic healthcare system, Islamic nursing home care, Islamic jobs, Islamic pantries, Islamic Islamic Islamic. They don't want the world to hear or see Islam tagged with something positive.

They want the world to hear ISLAMIC bomb!ngs, Islamic terror!sm, Islamic j$had, ISLAMIC backwardness, Islamic unsanitary region, Islamic fundamentalism, ISLAMIC camel urine grin, ISLAMIC Islamic Islamic Islam bomber.

Awon werey

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're complaining about a church making noise on Sunday, when muezzins scream out the muslims' call to prayer like 5 times...everyday? You, sir, surely do realise what being self aware is all about?

I am not complaining. I tolerated it because I know it is their practice. If I want to comolain, I know the relevant Govt Agency to direct such.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2022
tctrills:

Illorin is Yoruba land, till day it's ruled by a Muslim emir. The British freed their colonies but the Muslims did not.

I don't get the logic here. Was the Emit imported from the Middle East ni? The inhabitants of Ilorin are mostly Muslims, so expecting any a Christian or animist to be their Leader is wack.

Do the British really freed their colonies? The best people to answer you are the aborigines in Australia, those in New Zealand and go ask the First Nation and other tribes in the Americas if truly the British left.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2022
tctrills:

You are saying the Muslims did not take resources in the captured lands? You are wrong. The Muslims levied taxes on the captured people.
The British missionary and the British army were 2 very different organizations.
In fact while the British army captured Nigeria, it was the non British Catholics that were more successful with missionary work.

Bros, you must have read about Artifacts being returned to Africa, South America and India. And many other Lands this Europeans waged war of Colonies on. The British, the Dutch, the Portuguese and the Spaniards. They went it, the Military killing and pillaging. Everything they laid their hands on, they take to Europe and are closely followed by their Missionaries who preached docility to the conquered people.

Have you ever read that an Artifact or any artifacts find their way to the Muslims Lands? You won't find any because to the Muslims these are junks. The Muslims Army if at all they enter any Land, always invite the conquered people to their faith and start trading.

Just so you know, the Muslims got to the Indian Subcontinent before the Europeans yet it is the Europeans who were accused of stealing. If the Muslims stole, nothing will be left for the Europeans to steal.

And ALL systems, Armies, government collect taxes.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2022
tctrills:

All nations practiced slavery but the Christians ended it.
The British gave independence to all their colonies but the Muslim world never returned power to their colonies. Till date, northern Nigeria is ruled by Muslim emirs and sultans.
This was not so 500 years ago.
Please read about the Arabs in Zanzibar.

To learn more about the Muslims and slave castration. Here is a link. https://newafricanmagazine.com/16616/

You keep mixing it up and drawing parallels where the is non.

Let me explain. The Muslim Army that issued out from Arabia from the reign of the First Caliph were mostly Arabians. As other Nations became Muslims, the inhabitants of such Nation or tribes continue the message. That is why you would see that it was the Malians who brought Islam to Yorubakand thru Trade

All Nations took Slaves from conquered people and no the Christians never ended it as a matter of fact they added another dimension to it. They came to Africa looking for Manpower to Farm the New Found Lands in America. So, they came solely to capture men and women for that purpose.

The Arabs leave in the Desert nothing to farm. Camel drivers and goat herders they were back then. It was the the Europeans that started the wholesale trading of Humans to work on an industrial scale and estimate have that over 200millions souls were taken.

The British never left Australia, they are in New Zealand and the Americas still have s significant numbers of Europeans who never left and are still ruling this Lands. So, stop that lies you have been made to believe and the lies you are repeating.
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
tctrills:

To answer you question: how are the Muslims better than the British. Let me give you a story which you hold true and justify because it suits your Faith and agenda.

According to the Bible, Abraham came from Ur in Chaldea which is in present day Iraq. He went to Cannan. There he married and had Issac who beget Jacob. Jacob in turn had 12 kids. Now, God said he will give the tribes that came from these 12 kids the Lands that their great grandfather migrated to. This Land was taken over by these 12 kids children not peacefully oo but with Wars. Massacres upon massacres.

You christians justify that because it suits a narrative and an agenda.

Now enter the Muslim whom you lots hated so much, same Abraham, his other son Ishmael, whose mother was from Egypt. A tribe that descends from him came and expel Europeans( Greeks and Roman Trinitarians) from Egypt: a land which includes the one promised this same Abraham .

Ever since, the Muslims have known no peace.

Do you see your hpocracy?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2022
tctrills:

Very true. It was to expel Trinitarians from Abraham's promised Land. Read Genesis. The Land between Euphrates and Nile is for Abraham's descendants. Abraham was never a Trinitarian. The same way the Children of Israel expelled the Cannanites, the Jebusites and every other Polytheistics tribes back then
Re: Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
tctrills:
This is just a political statement, not a fact. Read your history, the missionaries did not come with guns it was the British gov. Please tell me the name of the church that sent an army to Africa.

Seems you don't know the modus operandi of these your European Master. Sometime, it is the Missionary who enter your Land. On getting here, he will appear "meek, like a sheep" once he studies the terrain: the people, their resources etc, he will send words back home and pronto the the Military show face. That is if there is anything to plunder if not, the Missionary stays. Feedings off the Land and raising a band of docile people who should not interfere or resist the European if need be

And sometimes, it is the Military you see and after the plunder, enters the Missionaries to placate, indoctrinates the subdued people.

Let me give you an example Dr. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.

One was dreaming while awake to the reality and condition of his people and the other ready and willing to fight the system that oppress his people.

Christian Doctrine raising Docile people in face of oppression while the other ready and willing to change things the three ways as taught by Islam. Reject it in your soul, speak against it and change it with your hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great / Catholics and Muslims: Is There Any Link? / Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.