Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (10426 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
@olanajim you/your philosophies(not said with sarcasm)

remind me of drionelli

wonders why said person hasnt bumped into this thread

let me try my hand at this,

afterall my granny already did

my creed

hmm,

i believe in karma,bomerangs

so i stir from shit whose rebounds i can't handle

i think jazz(fetish,juju,ogun) exists

i also think its an absolute NO No

for anyone who craves peace of mind.

so i would never dabble into it.

snobbery is aight just don't someone beyond you in social strata

the most Controversial

i believe in love

i sadly also believe more than 80% of people would never experience it

it takes a moment to fall in love,you should never fight for love

but you fight everyday to keep it ignited

i believe the concept of gentlemen which was carved from the medieval times

is a fallacy ,just barbarians acting under the cloak of aristocracy

so i would rather not be termed a gentleman but a man who respects other people's veiws and wants the same gesture extended to him.(even though i don't adhere to this everytime,but hey i aint perfect )

and finally don't hold back your passion let it loose

ariblaze, they are your words, start from there!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2007
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
@Ola, ur mirror appear to be getting stronger by the day. What is your motivation and why do you believe strongly in the phillosophy?

l am kind of wondering where you get those minds. I wish we lives together. I love you big bros. Pity, mama can't read to see what a son she groomed in you. I am proud of you!
I'll cheak on you at sallah if work permit, tis really a long time! Pls call me.

@Ariblaze, l love your humour. I am with you though. I want to read more of beneficient wisdoms. It is educating. So are you defending your karma doctrine or gentleman rejection? We are reading.

@Ufobabe, l love your presentation. It is outstanding. We are learning more from that dialogue.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2007
Fatty27, my motivation come from looking at the moon every nights wondering what else is hidden behind the atmosphere. When you meditate on the creation of universe and the complexity of man's nature you can't help but be in tune with men.

It doesn't require intellectual distinction. All you just have to do is draw from inner reserve. Invoke your subconscious energy and you would find that humans are themselves the image of God.

I'll be intouch. Next time, send personal message to my YIM.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2007
i believe in love

i sadly also believe more than 80% of people would never experience it

it takes a moment to fall in love,you should never fight for love

but you fight everyday to keep it ignited

@ olanajim

when people understand a cause become prepared 2 suffer 4 that cause and see glory and honour in such suffering, it is indeed just impossible 2 supress them on the cause they stand 4. fight 4 love.
the best way of destroying something is not by banishing it violently but by removing as much of what form it, that it can possibly manage.

Since love must give rise to its kind nature, we must not ascribe the ills in the society to it. Since product of love are in minority worldwide, it is fair to say that whatever that is causing those ills must have a backing force which edge out love. Love may be stronger, it is certainly not dominant. Evil men out numbered good men and then they rules. They also infect others at alarming rate.

lions, leopards,hyenas, snakes and all animals seemed 2 accept one name, creatures of God the almighty and seemed 2 agree that they should not hurt each other. in the worst of things, there is a degree of good. there are so many things that are bad in our way of life but i believe there are also many that are good.
spirit of oneness between us is admirable unless we are rivals or don't see eye 2 eye over something.all people are created equal and are endowed with certain in alienable right among them life, liberty and the persuit of happiness. we are humanitarians and have no time 4 the colour of persons.
this world will be a better place if u are doing the right thing in ur environment and i am also doing thesame in my environment said"prof .C. soludo"
evil prevail when good men keeps quiet over it.i am sure i cannot be too fare wrong in saying what i am saying.no man can hate his fellow man or try 2 stop his progress or keep him from enjoying all the fruit and right and the salvation of Christ.
love unite people.unity is more than anything u can think of.

love is still the only love.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2007
Indeed it is impossible to suppress people who stand by a firm cause. Indeed, we must fight for love. But we are are not doing that.

Love is, I agree with you, the greatest. "and now these three remain: FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE. But the greatest of these is LOVE!" 1 cor. 13:13

our inability to recognize the supremacy of love is the bane of world disaster.

Ariblaze was right and wrong. He was wrong to put unverifiable percentage as figure of those who may never experience love in their life time. He was right because MAJORITY would actually not experience love. That is the reality ufobabe and no amount of theory can change that fact. It had always been the case since the day of Abel and brother and had remains till date.

As you rightly said, "there is a degree of good, there are so many things that are bad in our way of life. . ." we all know that degree of evil and hypocrisis is far outweight that of good even in the houses of God.

What can we do? As you have said, quoting prof Soludo, every one of us must do the right thing in our environment. If we make this a standard guide, we would just wake up one day to behold our planet as the paradised the Lord had promised.

All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will maje clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

So let go into adversity. You mentioned that it earlier. Can we, ufobabe?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2007
adversities are just challenges that u and i cannot avoid no matter how perfect one seems.
like i said earlier,our mind requires a challenge and our heart longs 4 the best way .favour is one thing that gives us upper hand over difficulties/challenges. don't encourage ur weakness or accomodate it.
ur ability 2 rest in the mists of troubles is ur inward xpression in God. the worst thing 2 do to a teacher is 2 make him believe that he doesn't know anything.
a peaceful and cheerful frame is necessary 4 optimum health. success is peace of mind, which is direct result 2 knowing u did ur best 2 become the best that u are capable of being.
keep urself clean and bright; u are the window through which u must see the world. problems are the price of progress. the obstacles of life are intended 2 make us better not bitter
ADVERSITY HAS ADVANTAGE.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
sirs, mam

i feel as though

i am intellectually overwhelmed here ,

its being a while, since i added a meanful Rejoinder

to any post in this forum

so forgive me , i just might be alittle match  oops

intelligent rejoinder rusty,

so pardon me in advance

@olanajim

ariblaze was right and right

more than 80% of people wont ever get the feeling of unblemished love,

uncompromised love(why because the act of compromising itself, is an ingredient of love, so you don't need to compromise with the totality.)

take it or leave it

people Feign love for different reasons

in nigeria number one reason

is the need for security Albeit  the financial

cultural acceptance , familiy integration and funny enough for social standings

we have learnt to love in compromise,we have also learnt to pick the best opportunity or the most suitable in all ramitifications

whereas love in its Entirety doesnt begin with suitable, like gold it has to go through

refinment to reach the pick of its gleam, majority of people put different factors into love

and beleive me if you can't learn to walk to the cliff take a dive and hope you soar instead of chrashing you can't ever truly love

you have to be prepared to lose all(and in some cases you actually do REF:my case)

to be able to get the ultimate prize,

the beginings of the stirrings of love as its supposed to be.

i frankly wont settle for less.

at ufobabe

you quoted me ,

am not actually sure your response contradicts mine

and yeah

i totally agree yet again

ADVERSITY HAS ADVANTAGE

@ fatty

thanks man

now you would have me defending something huh?

just mention it,

is it that of my lack of faith in the fallacy of gentlemanism(hope that word exists)

or my opinion of the existence of karma /

let me know the one

but you would have to give me some time

am very sure the mirror man would drag a debate out of me

from what i have already said

as always, i await him

with a calm resolute
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2007
Let hear why you have no faith in gentleman concept. Who is a gentleman and do you be one? How do u spot one?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2007
well its not the concept the gentlmanish

denotes but, the use and origin of the word itself

over the centuries we have gotten distorted by what brought up

the orginal title

To a degree, "gentleman" signified a man who did not need to work, and the term was particularly used of those who could not claim nobility or even the rank of esquire

and A gentleman is a man of good family

this means that anyone Perceived as not coming from a good familiy isnt one

no matter the said person's personality or conduct

meaning you can be a rogue and still  be termed a gentleman on account of the familiy you spring from

At the last the wearing of a sword on all occasions was the outward and visible sign of a "gentleman"; the custom survives in the sword worn

did you that before the 19th century the use of term gentleman was a doubtful value

because the so termed people where the societal lazy ones who did little but play court to the queen and king

political and social changes of the 19th century gave to it a wider and essentially higher significance

By this usage, the test is no longer good birth, or the right to bear arms, but the capacity to mingle on equal terms in good society.

In its best use, moreover, "gentleman" involves a certain superior standard of conduct, due,  "that self-respect and intellectual refinement which manifest themselves in unrestrained yet delicate manners". The word "gentle", originally implying a certain social status, had very early come to be associated with the standard of manners expected from that status. Thus by a sort of punning process the "gentleman" becomes a "gentle-man".

In another sense, being a gentleman means treating others, especially women, in a respectful manner, and not taking advantage or pushing others into doing things they choose not to do. The exception, of course, is to push one into something they need to do for their own good, as in a visit to the hospital, or pursuing a dream one has suppressed.

In some cases its meaning becomes twisted through misguided efforts to avoid offending anyone; a news report of a riot may refer to a "gentleman" trying to smash a window with a trashcan in order to loot a store.

so the question i need to pose to you all is Who is gentleman?

are you?

apart from the highlight portion there

what attribute is endearing?

to me the japanese 'Samurai ' have value for title than , the french,latin , or italia which is where the 'gentleman was culled from

meanwhile thanks fatty,you actually made me readup some of these yet again
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2007
Ariblaze, Ufobabe, what advantage does a man on the street have that wouldn't transform his adversity into a blessing? What benefits are the Iraqi expecting from daily bombardment by suicide bomber? Why would some people people spend a life time in overcoming all manner of tragedies while some people may never know sorrow?

I am convinced that there must be reason Niger Delta has brought so much sorrow to many people while a lazy state in the North flourishes on ND wealth.

Of what blessing and in what magnitude is an advesity that consume a half of the populace?

Ufobabe, you mentioned "favour", is favour a special dish for special people or everybody?

Ariblaze, l read that wonderful piece on gentlemanly, l would revisit later. It was a commendable research from a disciple and master of "Mirror Philosophy" l am sure many people would find it educative and digestive. Again, l would revisit later. Let conclude adversity. We have so much heart break here on nairaland and so many tale of woos. Love cheats, broken trust, failed love, et cetera. We need a sharp mirror to look at the benefits acruable from those adversities. Be it physical adversity or emotional adversity, adversity is still adversity.

Over to you!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2007
@ olanajim

favour is not only 4 special people. it is 4 EVERYBODY.FAVOUR TAKES AWAY LIMITATION FROM UR LIFE AND BRINGS U OUT OF THE PIT OF DESTRUCTION AND FAILURE.

the truth is that if u like things easy, u will have difficulties. no obstacle will ever leave u the way it found u.what u commit urself 2 be will change u from what u are into what u can be.when u encouter obstacles, u will discover things about urself that u never really knew.

those in Niger Delta are yet 2 discover things about themselves. a key 2 one's future is that he can still choose, he can still decide.the gem cannot be pollished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. some will die 4 others 2 live and 4 things get better.

whatever u want 2 accomplish in life require persisitence.the breakfast of champions is not cereal, it is problems.

there is no thrill in easy sailing when skies are clear and blue.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ Ariblaze
who is a gentleman? i suppose u know it all.
a gentleman:

is someone who found no joy in merely doing things which anyman can do.

is a man who derive satisfaction that is mighty sweet 2 take when he reach a destination that he thought he would never make.

is a man who must face danger. take risk, the blame and face the blunt of a storm.

is a man who act as if it is imppossible 2 fail.he breaks the spell of inertial and frustration.

is an over-cautions man who burns bridges of opportunity b4 he gets 2 them.

is a man who makes life 2 be either a daring adventure or nothing.

is a man who evaluate his personal standards of quality.whatever he thought was goodenough 4 now, he add 10% more.

is a man who stands 4 what is right, then he win, even if he LOSE.

is a man who his true measure is in his height of ideals, the breath of his sympathy, the depth of his conviction and the length of his patience.

is a man who make choices and never let choices make him.

is a man who is wise enough 2 weigh the pros and cons of anything that requires commitment.

is a man who cannot give perfect love, no matter how good or loving he is.

is a man who knows that his desired 2 get marriaed must not override the need 2 do it the right way.

is a man who must not puth his babe through anything she do not understand without ensuring that she know the truth.

is a man who understands that there is a thin line between LOVE and DEATH.that it is better 2 stay single and be alive than rush into marriage and lose his life.

is a man who is this and that. th edescription of a gentleman is so wide.
i hope this would do u.
u can still turn up the mirrow, if u desire more.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by niceuzor: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2007
- nice words from you mabel,

PM:

The number you gave me the last time was incorrect

plz come online let's talk.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2007
@Ariblaze
Ufo had presented my thought. Though l don't agree with her definitions l certainly accept them as enough.

@Ufo,
keep it up. It is a good research. Something is missing though.

@niceuzor
d o you have a creed? An ideology? An ethical value? Whatever, why not let share your thought. You are certainly not a man of no value. Waiting for you to enter.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2007
ufobabe and fatty

sorry to disappoint you the above

described by you is sadly not a

gentleman but

a GOOD MAN

thats the difference

@olanajim

my rejoinder is coming

just getting in now
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2007
I await your rejoinder in the reflection of mirror.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2007
ADVERSITY HAS ADVANTAGE

adversity:a state of misfortune or affliction

a stroke of ill fortune; a calamitous event; "a period marked by adversities"

the people in iraq as you described are not suffering from this but from terrorism

even God says from adversity shall we Triumph

from adversities shall we rise to discover our strenghts

the case of the niger delta in as much as i think is not a good case study

can also be veiwed from this perspective

a region where the local heads, enjoy the from the labour of others

a land nigeria has gone corrupt on, yet the land has nothing to show for it,

then they had adversity

now that they are taking a fight

they are staging a revolution

and the result of the revolution

we are beginning to see now the significance of the niger delta

about 6yrs they werent acredited as a major minority tribe

now a nation is on its knees because of them

you, olanajim think the way you do because the gains they fight for

doesnt in anyway affect you

me as a case study

until a few years ago ,

i thought life was all vanilla

everything was mapped out for me

i knew who i thought i was ,

but circumstances or adversities

shapened me pretty quick

and things i never knew i had within me

surfaces,

mirror man

your mirrors need go pick up another issue
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2007
From your words, l read SENTIMENT in capital letters. You sounded like a Niger Deltan who is bitter about the state of the region. Nobody is happy about it my friend. Secondly, it is obvious you are yet to grasp the mastery of mirror philosophy as your attempt to know what l think failed elementary test. Finally, l need remind you that this is not a political discuss therefore, you would not be able to drag me into the political debate.

That said, from your definition of Adversity, you can see that what the people of lraq and Niger Delta (as case study) were passing through is unpleasant situation brought about by wrong political judgement and economic subjugation of land owners by their oppressors. It is still Adversity. It is still a trial. And it had glaring benefits and advantages! I can see the benefits through my mirror. I can see the advantages. Don't forget my creed tells me to see good in everything.

If you have folks in Niger Delta or Iraq, l say congratulation, you have an advantage! Prove me wrong my humble sir and l would show you few reasons why Niger Deltan and lraqi must thank God. I only fear deviating from the rule.

I want you accept that those situations l mentioned qualified as adversity and therefore had advantages.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2007
my good sir

you are sadly WRONG

yet again,

on all counts

am not from niger delta

neither do i have friends or associates from there(atleast no name comes to mind0

am very yoruba,
  so where is the sentiment
and you my good sir

implied in your earlier statement that the people in niger delta were being a Nuisance

to the country,

and i said the adversity they had faced brought out the revolution

i repeat the niger deltans are on a revolution right now ,

the period when they were facing adversity neither you nor i knew about it

their going to arms right now is not an example of adversity but i repeat of REVOLUTION.

i don't need to have a mastery of your mirror philosophies

all i need to do is to polish my concept of right and wrong

which is the job your mirror does

i just had to re-read your rejoinder again

and sir you seem to be deviating

not for the first time if i might add from your original statement

as regards proving you wrong

why should i?

because there is noting to prove wrong

of course they would be greatful

for life

and from the gains of adversity

because only and only from this situation can a being realise his/her strenghts

the entity in question is the only that can specify what price would be too much
\
to pay for the trial,

am enjoying this .

holla back

and for the record i hate politics
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 1:37am On Oct 15, 2007
hmmmmm. . .
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 2:24am On Oct 15, 2007
and granma that means?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 2:39am On Oct 15, 2007
Just reading grandson, don't mind me grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 3:34am On Oct 15, 2007
"too much prize to be paid for trial"

and you still think REVOLUTION is not Adversity? Yet you admitted their would be a gain from it!

Where was my mirror wrong?

That l said you sounded like someone from ND does not not implied you are actually a Deltan. You may re read the post l quoted to get vivid picture of the origin of my deduction.

Now, you have a way of twisting your explaination. Perhaps to make me talk more.

ND people have the greatest opportunity of their life NOW. The reason they were exploited in the past was that they didn't take unpleasant risk, collectively, as they are doing now. They hid under the comfort zone of Northern leaders and play dummies for years hoping other people would keep fighting for then.

But when they came out of their comfort zones and started risking their own life by undertaking unpleasant risks and adventures, their traducers started coughing. And now, those trials, unpleasant adventures, the adversities, whatever, are yeilding fruits. Only their own leaders can truncate the gains. Similarly, what lraqis were passing through had only succeeded in unveiling the foundamental problems of the country and its complexities. It also exposes the weaknesses of American Millitary, and her greed for black gold and exposed so many hypocrites. Just as it manifests the stupidity of the people and USA and Allies.

In the end, when those problems are over, l can tell you the people would be better. Adversity they says never leave you as it met you. You are either stronger or weaker.

My challenge to you is to explore how adversities in Romance as manifested in heartbreaks, broken marriage, unwanted pregnancies, lost love etc can be of great advantage to the suffers.

Iice, warn your grandchilly to beware of mirror.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 3:35am On Oct 15, 2007
"too much prize to be paid for trial"

and you still think REVOLUTION is not Adversity? Yet you admitted their would be a gain from it!

Where was my mirror wrong?

That l said you sounded like someone from ND does not not implied you are actually a Deltan. You may re read the post l quoted to get vivid picture of the origin of my deduction.

Now, you have a way of twisting your explaination. Perhaps to make me talk more.

ND people have the greatest opportunity of their life NOW. The reason they were exploited in the past was that they didn't take unpleasant risk, collectively, as they are doing now. They hid under the comfort zone of Northern leaders and play dummies for years hoping other people would keep fighting for then.

But when they came out of their comfort zones and started risking their own life by undertaking unpleasant risks and adventures, their traducers started coughing. And now, those trials, unpleasant adventures, the adversities, whatever, are yeilding fruits. Only their own leaders can truncate the gains. Similarly, what lraqis were passing through had only succeeded in unveiling the foundamental problems of the country and its complexities. It also exposes the weaknesses of American Millitary, and her greed for black gold and exposed so many hypocrites. Just as it manifests the stupidity of the people and USA and Allies.

In the end, when those problems are over, l can tell you the people would be better. Adversity they says never leave you as it met you. You are either stronger or weaker.

My challenge to you is to explore how adversities in Romance as manifested in heartbreaks, broken marriage, unwanted pregnancies, lost love etc can be of great advantage to the suffers.

Iice, warn your grandchilly to beware of mirror.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2007
My challenge to you is to explore how adversities in Romance as manifested in heartbreaks, broken marriage, unwanted pregnancies, lost love etc can be of great advantage to the suffers

i just wake up and this!!!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2007
Turn it into your advantage. Be a goofinder.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2007
olanajim:

".

one can lose patience after being preserving patience and appealed 4 many wrongs he committed against his friend on grounds of colour without being 4given.
two loving people parting is sad but inevitable at the time it will take place.

man is a spirit, put in a body and given a soul.the moment u stepped into time, u become lost and will not rest until u discover ur purpose.

heartbreaks, broken marriage, unwanted pregnancies, lost love etc are yet do discover their purpose.a person is a product of what he hears and what he sees.the picture in ur life can't be complete until u fit into that blank space has been waiting 4 u

the good news is that, there is grey light on the horizon because Grass does not grow on a bush road.Adversities in romance caan be of great advantage 2 the suffers because THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE 2 CHOOSE IN LIFE AGAIN.u make ur choice, and then ur choice make u.nothing has the power 2 determine what happens in ur life like the choice u make.

some of them were not prapare 4 thier deeds knowing that preparation is made up of painstaking following a detail plan of action 2 achieve a purpose

life is not a fair. it settles on those who are passionate about success.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2007
What you are saying, therefore is that those who experienced heartbreak, or disappointment in relationship did so because they have not discovered who they really are?

What does this has to do with one life purpose and what suggestion do you have for them?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2007
What you are saying, therefore is that those who experienced heartbreak, or disappointment in relationship did so because they have not discovered who they really are?

What does this has to do with one life purpose and what suggestion do you have for them?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2007
olanajim:

a careful consideration in the light of patience will reveal the truth.

yes! they are yet 2 discover who they really are. the man who lives 4 nothing can die 4 anything.we are the happiest when we discover that what we should be doing and what we are doing are thesame.what u commit urself 2 be will change u from what u are into what u can become.

what is their purpose of going into relationships if i may ask? have u ever noticed that some of the most miserable pple in the world are those who can never make a decision? 2 move from where u are, u must decide where u would rather be.

they should define what they are and where they want 2 be.it ispossible 2 learn thru bitter experience how 2 make a better choice the second timearound and work more effectively at building a successful relationship.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2007
you all wont kill me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"If You've Got Big Bums, Flaunt It!" - Ebony Stripper Flashes Nudes! / I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said / PORN: Some People Use Their Phones To Watch Porn While Others Do This... [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.