Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (10424 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2007
lol,

dawg i got your back

meanwhile whats your excuse for being awake you know mine
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 5:01am On Oct 06, 2007
Guess. I gave a mirror use it.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2007
Guess. I gave a mirror use it.

By the way ufobabe and Tawa_Temi left a message waiting for action. Would you be kind to let let look at it?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 5:40am On Oct 06, 2007
what message?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2007
Grandson. . .its all good ooo grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2007
You talled about adversity earlier. Why did you said it can make or mar a man? Does this also applies to broken relationship? If so, why would some people lost hope of going into love affair after they were disappointed?

What do you have to say about the rate of heartbreaks recorded in recent time? They are adversity in their own way. How do you guys explain this?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ Olanajim

modernization has made peoples fear 2 be groundless. a man can never excel above his thought. Fear is faith that it won't work
worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. if encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all others thoughts are drained.

love is like a currency because it takes the shape, flavour and character of people.the quality of love expressed cannot be greater than the character of still people.
when u share, u do not lessen, but increase your life. the wheels of progress are not turned by cranks.

love is stronger than all. still love is everything.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2007
ufobabe:

@ Olanajim

modernization has made peoples fear 2 be groundless. a man can never excel above his thought. Fear is faith that it won't work
worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. if encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all others thoughts are drained.

love is like a currency because it takes the shape, flavour and character of people.the quality of love expressed cannot be greater than the character of still people.
when u share, u do not lessen, but increase your life. the wheels of progress are not turned by cranks.

love is stronger than all. still love is everything.

ufobabe i agree

totally with you

especially the highlighted

@gran ma

i see you are online do holla
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2007
gran son grin grin holla tongue
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2007
Ufobabe,

Love is indeed stronger than everything. That is why it dominates our thought and influence our action. Everything you said was right. In theory, this is the way life should be. But in practice, that is not the way it were.

There exist a wide chasm between theory and the reality. It is not that love isn't stronger or that it isn't working. Rather, we find that every human emotion of love, fear, anger, hate, envy, etc are subject to individual freewill. We exercise our power of accord and discord according to our individual character, faith, and wisdom.

The variation in the aforementioned traits make it possible for human emotions to be biased and misrepresented and even misinterpreted. That is why greater percent of people may not know real love in their lifetime. That is why love cannot be everything. Men respond more to their selfish desire than to the need of their fellow men. Few men, less than 10%, can put other people interest before theirs! Love, in it purest form require you to make unconditional sacrifice to those you claimed to love without anticipating reward. Why would Jesus lay down his life for sinners? Why would Mother Theresa dovoted her life to the underpriviledge? Why would a mother carry foetus in her womb for nine months? etc Real love is rare in modern world! What we see are "lndian givers". People who give you food and collect your germent even though the weather may be chilly! Therefore love can no more be everything!

Let me tell you that every action of man is either motivated by LOVE or by FEAR. The underlying motive are only reflected in their outcome,

Lovemajek,

could you shed more light on this project? Are you willing to answer some questions regarding the plan? If yes, then let me know and ensure you read this thread as l would love to put some questions to you.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2007
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2007
mama mia,

oops i mean

gran mama mia grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2007
tongue grin grin gran son. . .grannie is going off to do her thingies tongue grin
Gosh i need a new gaming console angry tongue grin
Do take care and have fun! cheesy
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2007
you are just unique aint you grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2007
lmao!. . .am just your regular run of the mill gurl
Churning ma flour and lard tongue grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2007
yeah rite,

just like am a regular gran son

sitting on his grannies laps wink
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2007
wink Nothing wrong in being regular tongue grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2007
you can say that again grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2007
i just saw your profile again,

you are soo, grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2007
sexcii age huh tongue grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
u seem to have lost me there
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2007
i know wink grin
Laterz gran son. . .enjoy! grin grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2007
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

brrrrrrrrr

frrrrrrrrrr

angry angry angry
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2007
grin grin Why are you vexing naw? undecided grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ufobabe(f): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2007
the world is divided into people who do things and people who talk about doing things.belong 2 the first group- there is far less competition.
the quality of love xpressde and the character ot the ppeople are inseparable"indian givers" . it is therefore follows that the best love a goat can express, would only be goat's love. likewise a wicked man does not have what it takes 2 express good and selfless love.

the single most important different between champion achievers and average people is their abily 2 handle rejection and failure.
love still owns the world. God knows, that was why He sent the beloved 2 do it.if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die 4, he isn't fit 2 live.
optimism is the faith that leads 2 achievements. it is never safe 2 look into the future with the eyes of fear. the worst liars in the world are ur own fears. there is something 4 u 2 start that is destined for u 2 finish, which is love. if u give out money,spend urself with it.what u give lives.

think unthinkable thought, see where no one is looking and take action b4 it is obvious.skate to where the puck is going 2 be , not where it has been.4get what people are thinking or doing. God made the world round so that we would never be able 2 see too far down the road.

LOVE IS ALL.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
Genius!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
the way she talks and the things she says

you dont have a choice but to subscribe to her

go girl
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2007
Ariblaze,
It does appear you are either not reading or you are skip reading the dialogue. There is no contradiction whatsoever except that she keep raising the stake: bringing in fresh issues which l am enjoying. You certanly don't expect me to contradict facts when l know they are facts. That would be hypocrisis of the highest order for a man of creed. Defending your value and ideology does not mean you would be subject to debate. It is all about showing other people why you hold tenaciously to your ideology. Only men and women of strong conviction can stand by their faith when they ride on the storm. I look forward to such people as you learn more and more from other people. I also challenge you to defend your values with equal if not more passion.

Ufobabe,
the tragedy of our generation is not the absence of love but in misconception of love. Like l said, we must recognize there is a wide gap between theory and reality. Love, is an emotion and nothing more. It found expression in our actions. Thoughts. When applied in it purest form, it become a fertile ground for peace, happiness, joy and success to germinate and flourishes. A look at the reality in the world show, however that this projected outcome are clearly in the minority compare to their opposites. War, hunger, hate, crisis, sorrow, poverty etc are more common. Check it out,

Since love must give rise to its kind nature, we must not ascribe the ills in the society to it. Since product of love are in minority worldwide, it is fair to say that whatever that is causing those ills must have a backing force which edge out love. Love may be stronger, it is certainly not dominant. Evil men out numbered good men and then they rules. They also infect others at alarming rate.

Our major concern therefore, is to ensure that while we show love to our fellow men, we equally try to spread the gospel of love to win converts. Failure to do this would mean gradual descend into a loveless society.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
ariblaze:

the way she talks and the things she says

you don't have a choice but to subscribe to her

go girl

the highlighted am sure is the statement you are challenging,

the YOU there doesnt me you,olanajim

it means everyone that read it,

would subscribe

and my sir,

what other values do you want me to defend

yet again
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2007
Thanks sir. Choose a topic that please you or join the existing discussion.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2007
Thanks sir. Choose a topic that please you or join the existing discussion.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2007
humor me

pick a topic grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / OMG!!!! Guys Will You Marry This Girl See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.