Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics (4100 Views)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by FiremanX: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetplum:

Help o. Rapist alert. I m reporting your handle. How can you say this when you v a mother and sisters?
I don't support rape or dat idiot dat threatened to rape u, but don't u think dat u are an hypocrite?
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
FiremanX:
I don't support rape or day idiot day threatened to rape u, but don't u think dat u are an hypocrite?
How I take be hypocrite
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by baretalk: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:
So you don't know before?

Even God regretted why he made man especially negroes.
Whites have committed more atrocities than negroes. World war1 over 100million died, world war2 same, slave trade, weapons of mass destruction, all these are handwork of the white man, Caucasian.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

Whites have committed more atrocities than negroes. World war1 over 100million died, world war2 same, slave trade, weapons of mass destruction, all these are handwork of the white man, Caucasian, consisting of the Anglo saxians and Aryan race.

Except they always find a way to rebuild, unlike negroes that destroy like it's their birth right. Negroes couldn't even maintain the structure left by their colonial masters. They destroyed everything and then turned around to blame their present woes on colonial rule.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by baretalk: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Except they always find a way to rebuild, unlike negroes that destroy like it's their birth right. Negroes couldn't even maintain the structure left by their colonial masters. They destroyed everything and then turned around to blame their present woes on colonial rule.
Don't you ever think you are more evil than the white man. Hitler was white, Musollini of Italy was white, people that burnt blacks at the stake 'Klux Klux klan' are white. You kids without knowledge, will just be talking nonsense. Read history.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

Don't you ever think you are more evil than the white man. Hitler was white, Musollini of Italy was white, people that burnt blacks at the stake 'Klux Klux klan' are white. You kids without knowledge, will just be talking nonsense. Read history.

You read history and stop painting yourself a saint. Study your environment and stop being daft.

It's just that negroes only tells stories...they don't write. If negroes had a way, they would have denied the slave trade as some already have but the evidence itself is glaring enough to shut ya'll up.

Negroes have equally done as much evil as the whites and still do to themselves...that's why they collectively remain backward which they don't seem to be bothered about.

If it's not a curse, I don't know what it is.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by baretalk: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

You read history and stop painting yourself a saint. Study your environment and stop being daft.

It's just that negroes only tells stories...they don't write.

Negroes have equally done as much evil as the whites and still do to themselves...that's why they collectively remain backward which they don't seem to be bothered about.

If it's not a curse, I don't know what it is.
You are an ignorant idiot with slave mentality. They brainwashed you with white Jesus and white angels. Jesus was browned skinned not white, I put it to you, the white man has committed the greatest evils and atrocities, the black man's evil is petty crime compared to the white man's. White man is the only people that have used atomic bombs, chemical warfare etc. Free yourself from mental slavery. Yes, black man is carried away by material things, so he steals and kills to acquire money, but white man kills, to make his race superior. Ask Hitler, ask people who use blacks as animals in zoo, ask people subjugating blacks in America, South Africa etc. Till today they are still looking for ways to fiminsh our essence and greatness, even studying eugenics to learn how to reduce our population.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

You are an ignorant idiot with slave mentality. They brainwashed you with white Jesus and white angels. Jesus was browned skinned not white, I put it to you, the white man has committed the greatest evils and atrocities, the black man's evil is petty crime compared to the white man's. White man is the only people that have used atomic bombs, chemical warfare etc. Free yourself from mental slavery. Yes, black man is carried away by material things, so he steals and kills to acquire money, but white man kills, to make his race superior. Ask Hitler, ask people who use blacks as animals in zoo, ask people subjugating blacks in America, South Africa etc. Till today they are still looking for ways to fiminsh our essence and greatness, even studying eugenics to learn how to reduce our population.

If you are not stup1dly daft, you would have noticed your white masters don't do religion...they still progress regardless.

Yet, a f00l like you is still blaming his woes on Jesus.

Is Jesus the reason why you can't produce good leaders or invent anything tangible?

Please shut up and keep sucking the white man's c0ck. grin
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by baretalk: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

If you are not stup1dly daft, you would have noticed your white masters don't do religion...they still progress regardless.

Yet, a f00l like you is still blaming his woes on Jesus.

Is Jesus the reason why you can't produce good leaders or invent anything tangible?

Please shut up and keep sucking the white man's c0ck. grin
We are not taking religion here, I never mentioned religion, am only telling you ways they deceive black folks. Am non religious. Open your mind stop seeing yourself as an inferior slave to the white man. Don't die a slave. Learn about the greatness of our essence. Try to talk intelligently as a black Prince, you sound like a foolish slave. I blame your dumb father for not teaching you about the greatness of your race. Wake up fool, free yourself from religious and mental slavery.
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

We are not taking religion here, I never mentioned religion, am only telling you ways they deceive black folks. Am non religious. Open your mind stop seeing yourself as an inferior slave to the white man. Don't die a slave. Learn about the greatness of our essence. Try to talk intelligently as a black Prince, you sound like a foolish slave.

Look at this slave living in a world of denial. grin

The device you are using to spill trash, who invented it?

The language you are using to communicate gibberish with me, where is it originated from?

And you think your forefathers who sold you out are saints compared to your white masters?

You are a mentally deranged ediot. cheesy
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

I blame my dumb father for not teaching me about the greatness of my dead race.

What greatness? To fvCk and spread poverty and diseases?

You are 1mbecilic. grin
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

Till today they are still looking for ways to fiminsh our essence and greatness, even studying eugenics to learn how to reduce our population.

Maybe they are tired of seeing empty headed negroes running to their country and constituting a niusance there coupled with the international loans and donations your beggy beggy region lives on. Or don't you think so?

F00|. undecided
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Acidbath: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

They brainwashed you with white Jesus and white angels. Jesus was browned skinned not white,
baretalk:

We are not taking religion here, I never mentioned religion, am only telling you ways they deceive black folks. Am non religious.
https://www.nairaland.com/7132994/christians-fight-member-join-protests

That's why I say no one should trust the words of a negroe. Always lying, cheating and deceiving. grin

Now he wants to create a boko harram version of Jesus Christ in his beast infested brain to commit atrocities then blame his colonial white masters.

Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by Abbertee2: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

hope you don't feel unintelligent when you realize that the "man" in the quote refers to HUMANITY/MANKIND sha wink

grin grin grin
Re: Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics by dnawah(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
Men are evil. Even to women they are evil
u didn't get it.man ( human beings)in everything is the protection women

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of Cheating Men: Behavioral Changes / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union / Will You Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your Traditional Married?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.