Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom (55655 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I will not agree to what is not true, I choose Obi because of competence...
How did he demonstrate more competence than Kwankwaso?

There is no verifiable evidence of this competence
The reality is you support him because he is Eboe

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
How did he demonstrate more competence than Kwankwaso?

There is no verifiable evidence of this competence
The reality is you support him because he is Eboe

Kwankwaso sounds like a fanatic, we are yet finish with Buhari's own...

Competence is what I support....
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Kwankwaso sounds like a fanatic, we are yet finish with Buhari's own...

Competence is what I support....
What evidence is there of Obi's competence What did he achieve for Ndi Anambula that we should be clamouring for?
How did he improve the lives of Ndi Anambula that should make us excieted in Lagos?
There is absolutely no evidence of his competence. It is purely imaginary
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
What evidence is there of Obi's competence What did he achieve for Ndi Anambula that we should be clamouring for?
How did he improve the lives of Ndi Anambula that should make us excieted in Lagos?
There is absolutely no evidence of his competence. It is purely imaginary

Below is a compilation of Peter Obi’s projects and undertakings during his time as Anambra State governor. Only projects with enough sources for verification are included.

A. Management of Funds

i. Under Obi, Anambra State became the first state in Nigeria to start Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, Peter Obi stated that he left the equivalent of $500 million dollars in investment in Anambra State in both local and foreign currency, including some $156 million in dollar-denominated bonds.

ii. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. Peter Obi received praise for not borrowing to fund his projects.

iii. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country during his tenure.
B. Foreign Investments

i. Many Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as the United States, Britain, Russia, the European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited Anambra State for the first time when Obi was governor.

ii. Obi personally remarked that before his tenure, Anambra was like a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners.

iii. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which were not originally present in Anambra State started working with the State. Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.
C. Education

i. Obi oversaw the return of schools to their original missionary owners with the government continuing to cater to the schools’ staff salaries, while the Missions were in charge of general administration. This proved to be a super-efficient strategy as Anambra State rose from the 24th position out of 36 States to become Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This move made the World Bank commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, in the state.

ii. Obi’s government procured and distributed over 30,000 computers to secondary schools in the state, including 22,500 units from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr Fabrice Campoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle East and Africa.

iii. Peter Obi’s administration provided Microsoft Academies to over 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr Ken Span) described as the most extensive of such deployment in Africa so far.

iv. His government provided Internet access to over 500 secondary schools. The CEO of Galaxy Backbone, Mr Gerald Ilukwe described this as incomparable to any state in the country.

v. More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the state by Obi’s government. Boreholes were provided in schools all across the state. New classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.
D. Health

i. Similar to what he did with the schools, Peter Obi’s government entered into strategic partnerships with the Churches in the Health sector. The somehow symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care in Anambra State. Health institutions owned by voluntary agencies and missionaries continued offering their services, while the state funded the agencies and made available to them over 50 Million Dollars in various types of support.

ii. Through partnership with the Church in the health sector, Obi’s government funded the transformation of the following hospitals and health centres:

a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi
b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala
c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha
d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha
e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.

iii. Obi’s government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

iv. Obi’s government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s $1 million grant as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East.

v. Obi’s administration conceived and built, from the scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Awka.

vi. By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation. Before Obi’s takeoff in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.
E. Economy

i. Obi’s government invited some companies to build their facilities in Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the second-largest brewery in the world, which built its first Green Field facility in the State.

ii. A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged by Obi’s government; an example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which Obi’s government purchased over 1,000 vehicles for government use.

iii. During Obi’s tenure, Anambra State became an oil-producing State.
E. Security

i. Under Obi, Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with all government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, and Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including the supply of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police, Abubakar Mohammed, lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in the last three years of Obi’s administration.

ii. During his tenure, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and churches.

iii. Obi revamped the local vigilante system so community vigilante groups were working directly with the police and were closely monitored.
F. Youth and Employment

i. Obi revitalized the Anambra State Youth Re-Orientation & Empowerment Programme (ANSYREP) which provided training and grants to young and aspiring entrepreneurs.

ii. His Youth Employment Fund initiative boosted job creation and also helped many young businesses thrive.
G. Infrastructure

i. Obi’s government undertook a massive construction of internal roads and oversaw large-scale electrification projects all over the state.

ii. Obi built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

iii. Obi’s administration started the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the construction of other facilities such as the school’s Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, etc.
Others

a. Obi’s government attracted the World Bank support on erosion – National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) – to Anambra State.

b. Obi’s government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of the state’s poverty-alleviation strategies.

c. Obi was the first governor to undergo national peer review which scrutinised state government for good governance through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID.
ANIDS

Peter Obi introduced the first-of-its-kind multi-sector development model called Anambra Integrated Development Strategy (ANIDS) which had a tremendous impact on virtually all sectors of the state, from education and industry to infrastructure and health.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Below is a compilation of Peter Obi’s projects and undertakings during his time as Anambra State governor. Only projects with enough sources for verification are included.

A. Management of Funds

i. Under Obi, Anambra State became the first state in Nigeria to start Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, Peter Obi stated that he left the equivalent of $500 million dollars in investment in Anambra State in both local and foreign currency, including some $156 million in dollar-denominated bonds.

ii. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. Peter Obi received praise for not borrowing to fund his projects.

iii. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country during his tenure.
B. Foreign Investments

i. Many Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as the United States, Britain, Russia, the European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited Anambra State for the first time when Obi was governor.

ii. Obi personally remarked that before his tenure, Anambra was like a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners.

iii. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which were not originally present in Anambra State started working with the State. Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.
C. Education

i. Obi oversaw the return of schools to their original missionary owners with the government continuing to cater to the schools’ staff salaries, while the Missions were in charge of general administration. This proved to be a super-efficient strategy as Anambra State rose from the 24th position out of 36 States to become Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This move made the World Bank commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, in the state.

ii. Obi’s government procured and distributed over 30,000 computers to secondary schools in the state, including 22,500 units from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr Fabrice Campoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle East and Africa.

iii. Peter Obi’s administration provided Microsoft Academies to over 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr Ken Span) described as the most extensive of such deployment in Africa so far.

iv. His government provided Internet access to over 500 secondary schools. The CEO of Galaxy Backbone, Mr Gerald Ilukwe described this as incomparable to any state in the country.

v. More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the state by Obi’s government. Boreholes were provided in schools all across the state. New classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.
D. Health

i. Similar to what he did with the schools, Peter Obi’s government entered into strategic partnerships with the Churches in the Health sector. The somehow symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care in Anambra State. Health institutions owned by voluntary agencies and missionaries continued offering their services, while the state funded the agencies and made available to them over 50 Million Dollars in various types of support.

ii. Through partnership with the Church in the health sector, Obi’s government funded the transformation of the following hospitals and health centres:

a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi
b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala
c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha
d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha
e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.

iii. Obi’s government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

iv. Obi’s government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s $1 million grant as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East.

v. Obi’s administration conceived and built, from the scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Awka.

vi. By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation. Before Obi’s takeoff in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.
E. Economy

i. Obi’s government invited some companies to build their facilities in Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the second-largest brewery in the world, which built its first Green Field facility in the State.

ii. A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged by Obi’s government; an example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which Obi’s government purchased over 1,000 vehicles for government use.

iii. During Obi’s tenure, Anambra State became an oil-producing State.
E. Security

i. Under Obi, Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with all government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, and Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including the supply of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police, Abubakar Mohammed, lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in the last three years of Obi’s administration.

ii. During his tenure, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and churches.

iii. Obi revamped the local vigilante system so community vigilante groups were working directly with the police and were closely monitored.
F. Youth and Employment

i. Obi revitalized the Anambra State Youth Re-Orientation & Empowerment Programme (ANSYREP) which provided training and grants to young and aspiring entrepreneurs.

ii. His Youth Employment Fund initiative boosted job creation and also helped many young businesses thrive.
G. Infrastructure

i. Obi’s government undertook a massive construction of internal roads and oversaw large-scale electrification projects all over the state.

ii. Obi built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

iii. Obi’s administration started the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the construction of other facilities such as the school’s Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, etc.
Others

a. Obi’s government attracted the World Bank support on erosion – National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) – to Anambra State.

b. Obi’s government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of the state’s poverty-alleviation strategies.

c. Obi was the first governor to undergo national peer review which scrutinised state government for good governance through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID.
ANIDS

Peter Obi introduced the first-of-its-kind multi-sector development model called Anambra Integrated Development Strategy (ANIDS) which had a tremendous impact on virtually all sectors of the state, from education and industry to infrastructure and health.
Lol

So this is what is missing in Nigeria?
This is your

Competence
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Lol

So this is what is missing in Nigeria?
This is your

Competence

please show us Atiku's own
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

please show us Atiku's own
Like I said I am not here for anyone just to point out that there is no significannt difference between them. In terms of Competence Tinubu has more significant achievements still I oppose him so realistically let us not use competence and not deceive ourselves
As politicians Atiku and Tinubu are more competent than Obi. One question to test Obi's leadership
Name one or two leaders that Obi has brought out to Nigerians . What connections has he made outside the SE
We will vote based on our perception of our interests whether as Muslim or Christian
Yoruba or Eboe

I do not think it is in Yoruba interest to vote Tinubu that of course is my opinion . My primary concern is Yoruba interest and I do not think that is best served by Tinubu at this time

But on that competence story leave matter Obi is empty . Is Anambra working?

Vote Obi because he is Eboe nothing wrong with that but spare us the bullcrap
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Like I said I am not here for anyone just to point out that there is no significannt difference between them. In terms of Competence Tinubu has more significant achievements still I oppose him so realistically let us not use competence and not deceive ourselves
As politicians Atiku and Tinubu are more competent than Obi. One question to test Obi's leadership
Name one or two leaders that Obi has brought out to Nigerians . What connections has he made outside the SE
We will vote based on our perception of our interests whether as Muslim or Christian
Yoruba or Eboe

I do not think it is in Yoruba interest to vote Tinubu that of course is my opinion . My primary concern is Yoruba interest and I do not think that is best served by Tinubu at this time

But on that competence story leave matter Obi is empty . Is Anambra working?

Vote Obi because he is Eboe nothing wrong with that but spare us the bullcrap

But you claimed that you are supporting Atiku?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

But you claimed that you are supporting Atiku?
Evidence?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

https://www.nairaland.com/7255143/kidnappers-cynthia-okereke-clemson-cornell/4#115239394

https://www.nairaland.com/7255143/kidnappers-cynthia-okereke-clemson-cornell/5#115239885

And I said I support Atiku? Are you literate at all why not show the quote?

Why are your people so fond of lying? Why do you lie without shame?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
And I said I support Atiku? Are you literate at all why not show the quote?

Why are your people so fond of lying? Why do you lie without shame?

Click on the links...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Click on the links...
No show the quote for everyone to see who is lying
If e sure for you show the world
You are a shameless liar
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
No show the quote for everyone to see who is lying
If e sure for you show the world
You are a shameless liar

aribisala0:
I am not Tinubu's spokesman or supporter.
So you are telling us to believe Tinubu's words? Why don't you join his campaign since Tinubu is such a trustworthy person whose words are so trustworthy?
I really do not have time for stupid talk

Nigerians know that Atiku, Amaechi Saraki Tinubu etc were in APC and helped bring Buhari to power. So to that extent Atiku and Tinubu are the same.

Asking me to bring links is the talk of an idiot. Have you shown us any links before asking me to bring links.
I am categorically opposed to Tinubu candidacy and I am Yoruba
Whereas all the Eboes supporting Obi do no because he is Eboe .Well Eboes have said if it cannot be Eboe let the north continue. I agree let the north continue. Let Atiku continue no problem with that

aribisala0:

So why not take him for his words when he says he will fix Nigeria?
Stop the childish talk

How is OBi better? On what basis? The only reason for supporting OBi is that he is EBOE

Market OBI ? Tell us one thing Obi did that should make us vote him above Atiku. ONE THING

You mentioning Ambode just shows that you are confused
Atiku was one of those tha brought Buhari to power and Obi was prepared to be his Vice in 2019.
Even in 2022 in PDP Obi was just scheming to be Vice
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

And that makes me an Atiku supporter? Is your brain working?
So when Ohanaeza and OUK and others said if presidency is not zoned to SE it should stay in the North they were supporting the North? That was their plan all along

Guy if you have nothing to say go and eat akpu

Based on the utterances and posture of the SE, in my opinion Atiku is most likely to win.
He might not win the first vote but even if there is a run off with Tinubu I know SE will support him and he will win Obi cannot come second
That is my assessment it does not make a supporter
The first vote will be inconclusive and there will be a run off which Atiku will win with the support of the SE . I can live with that
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
And that makes me an Atiku supporter? Is your brain working?
So when Ohanaeza and OUK and others said if presidency is not zoned to SE it should stay in the North they were supporting the North? That was their plan all along

Guy if you have nothing to say go and eat akpu

Based on the utterances and posture of the SE, in my opinion Atiku is most likely to win.
He might not win the first vote but even if there is a run off with Tinubu I know SE will support him and he will win Obi cannot come second
That is my assessment it does not make a supporter

You are totally wrong, but your eye will clear...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by harmony75: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:
The kidnappers are part of the Obituary lepers.
They are trying to raise money for Peter Obi.

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.
Ode we have heard you so tell your agbado and cassave ancestor to help settle this and ASUU with our money he has looting infact we may consider him!
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You are totally wrong, but your eye will clear...
Adults prepare for all scenarios whilst children live in a fantasy world. The same fantasy world that made it difficult for Eboes to adjust to the reality of the 2015 election
Adults relate to the world how it is not how it should be.

None of us is God.

The question is what will Obidients do if there is a run off between Atiku and Tinubu or what will Tinubu supporters do if there is a run off between Atiku And Obi

When you both campaign with so much hatred there cannnot be a plan B
Have you notice that there is more politeness toward Atiku from both Obi and Tinubu supporters so it is clear both of them have Atiku as a plan B

That is how I see myself as a realistic analyst and not a supporter of anyone. I must be prepared to work with whoever emerges and not adopt the attitude of if my preference fails let everything burn
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Adults prepare for all scenarios whilst children live in a fantasy world. The same fantasy world that made it difficult for Eboes to adjust to the reality of the 2015 election
Adults relate to the world how it is not how it should be.

None of us is God.

The question is what will Obidients do if there is a run off between Atiku and Tinubu or what will Tinubu supporters do if there is a run off between Atiku And Obi

When you both campaign with so much hatred there cannnot be a plan B
Have you notice that there is more politeness toward Atiku from both Obi and Tinubu supporters so it is clear both of them have Atiku as a plan B

That is how I see myself as a realistic analyst and not a supporter of anyone. I must be prepared to work with whoever emerges and not adopt the attitude of if my preference fails let everything burn

O ge me gi fuum na anya...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

O ge me fuum na anya...
It is an interesting film
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
It is an interesting film

If you have an Igbo friend ask for him for the meaning, even google translate might not tell you...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by osejie17(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nwodosis:
Even kidnappers are not sure of naira value and want to be paid in dollars?
grin
Nwodosis:
Even kidnappers are not sure of naira value and want to be paid in dollars?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

If you have an Igbo friend ask for him for the meaning, even google translate might not tell you...
Leave the drama guy.
Since when did Eboe language become so important?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Leave the drama guy.
Since when did Eboe language become so important?

I passed my message sha, it is left for you to know what the message is, I have many Yoruba friends, if you have Igbo friends it will not be a problem...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I passed my message sha, it is left for you to know what the message is, I have many Yoruba friends, if you have Igbo friends it will not be a problem...
Not interested in drama
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
My advice to those Yoruba rooting for Tinubu is to prepare their minds for Atiku as a Plan B
ki a ranti owe adete
Adete ko le fun wara sugbon ole da wara nu

Adete awon ti a n so ti ni Kaka ki iku ma je sere a fi se awada

Presidency is not by force
We will be fine without Tinubu presidency. Prepare for that scenario because it likely will not happen.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Wwwq: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by bowei(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seroiusly?!? No wahala its another sit at home tomorrow monday "Ojo Aje" you'll have ample time to scheme with your Umunnas on how to discredit this government.

Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Malory: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
bowei:
Seroiusly?!? No wahala its another sit at home tomorrow monday "Ojo Aje" you'll have ample time to scheme with your Umunnas on how to discredit this government.

Incoherent gibberish.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Hakeem3(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.
Why so obsessed with Peter Obi grin it seems you see him in your dreams
undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Your uselessness in Nairaland knows no bounds......Congrats
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by moneyissweet(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Naira, who dash dollar.

Fadafada231:

400k as in naira or dollar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.