Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom (55651 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You are the one complaining of Igbos supporting Obi, did you see me anywhere complain about Yorubas supporting Tinubu or Hausas supporting Atiku, but your eye go clear, no worry...
I am not complaining. Just setting the record straight and correcting lies
Eboes are free to support Obi because he is an Eboe like them but do not tell lies like This person brought Buhari or Obi fed Five thousand with two loaves
I am just letting you know because you might be young that Eboes have always done the same thing in Nigeria They vote for Eboes first and Fulani second . Nothing wrong with that but do not now start lying about competence
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not complaining. Just setting the record straight and correcting lies
Eboes are free to support Obi because he is an Eboe like them but do not tell lies like This person brought Buhari or Obi fed Five thousand with two loaves
I am just letting you know because you might be young that Eboes have always done the same thing in Nigeria They vote for Eboes first and Fulani second . Nothing wrong with that but do not now start lying about competence

I will continue to blame Tinubu for Buhari till he apologizes to Nigerians, if he does not, forget it, I will continue, check most of my posts you will see I am more concentrated on Tinubu than Atiku because of the wickedness he did to Nigerians because of his selfish ambition...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I will continue to blame Tinubu for Buhari till he apologizes to Nigerians, if he does not, forget it, I will continue, check most of my posts you will see I am more concentrated on Tinubu than Atiku because of the wickedness he did to Nigerians because of his selfish ambition...
I do not get youTinubu's ambition is selfish But Atiku's is not? Kwankwaso's is not? The reality is you hate Tinubu more because he is Yoruba

So what wickedness has Tinubu done that Atiku or Kwankwaso have not.
Yoruba folk like me who do not support Tinubu have a credibility problem because of folk like you.
You have no objective reason beyond hatred.
Everything you said is watery waffle.
Tinubu ,Atiku, Onu, Rochas, Kwankwaso etc all helped Buhari in 2015 so how is Tinubu's different?

You only expose yourself as an irrational hater
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not get youTinubu's ambition is selfish But Atiku's is not? Kwankwaso's is not? The reality is you hate Tinubu more because he is Yoruba

So what wickedness has Tinubu done that Atiku or Kwankwaso have not.
Yoruba folk like me who do not support Tinubu have a credibility problem because of folk like you.
You have no objective reason beyond hatred.
Everything you said is watery waffle.
Tinubu ,Atiku, Onu, Rochas, Kwankwaso etc all helped Buhari in 2015 so how is Tinubu's different?

You only expose yourself as an irrational hater

All those people you mentioned, which one of the claimed to bring Buhari to power...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

All those people you mentioned, which one of the claimed to bring Buhari to power...
How is that relevant to Nigerians? You are just revealing your pettiness and low brain power Jumping about from tree to tree?

Is that the issue?
I asked you a question how is Tinubu's ambition selfish and Atiku's is not? or Kwankwaso's is not?
You mentioned WICKEDNESS from Tinubu and I want to know what wickedness he propagated that Atiku did not

Like I said before Yo have always voted Eboe or Fulani so nothing wrong with that but do not try to sell us unsellable lies or stories that you use to rationalize to yourselves. You hate anything Yoruba and support Obi because he is Eboe. That is your right
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Jeffy1206(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Youngwiz71:
That is N71m.... It is well
imagine the worthless naira undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
How is that relevant to Nigerians? You are just revealing your pettiness and low brain power Jumping about from tree to tree?

Is that the issue?
I asked you a question how is Tinubu's ambition selfish and Atiku's is not? or Kwankwaso's is not?
You mentioned WICKEDNESS from Tinubu and I want to know what wickedness he propagated that Atiku did not

Like I said before Yo have always voted Eboe or Fulani so nothing wrong with that but do not try to sell us unsellable lies or stories that you use to rationalize to yourselves. You hate anything Yoruba and support Obi because he is Eboe. That is your right

I have made my points earlier on, and that's what I stand on, Tinubu is wicked. heartless and selfish, Nigeria is in the mess it is today because of Tinubu...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have made my points earlier on, and that's what I stand on, Tinubu is wicked. heartless and selfish, Nigeria is in the mess it is today because of Tinubu...
Not because of Ogbonnaya Onu and Rochas? This is why no one takes you folk seriously
You are totally irrational and sentimental
Just say you prefer Obi because he is Eboe ,nothing wrong with that
Those of us with functioning brains do not see any difference between any of them. They are all the same. Many Nigerians like you will vote based on ethnic affiliation which is understandable
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by calabaman(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Who go pay the money now?

My brother, you see am.

This country though.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Not because of Ogbonnaya Onu and Rochas? This is why no one takes you folk seriously
You are totally irrational and sentimental
Just say you prefer Obi because he is Eboe ,nothing wrong with that
Those of us with functioning brains do not see any difference between any of them. They are all the same. Many Nigerians like you will vote based on ethnic affiliation which is understandable

And yet I'm not against Atiku like I'm against Tinubu, Tinubu was the wrongest candidate for APC, if it were Osinbajo, Ambode or Amaechi, It would have been different...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

And yet I'm not against Atiku like I'm against Tinubu, Tinubu was the wrongest candidate for APC, if it were Osinbajo, Ambode or Amaechi, It would have been different...
I have no problem with your choices that is your right
What I have issue with is your irrational rationalizations. I think it is clear you are totally irrational
Did Osinbajo not contribute to bringing Buhari. How is he different? Is he not part of the mess we are in ? Was Amaechi not DG of Buhari's campaign?
Feel free to support your fellow Eboe Obi.
Nothing new in that
The way I see it you oppose Tinubu because you see him as a threat to Obi
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I have no problem with your choices that is your right
What I have issue with is your irrational rationalizations. I think it is clear you are totally irrational
Did Osinbajo not contribute to bringing Buhari. How is he different? Is he not part of the mess we are in ? Was Amaechi not DG of Buhari's campaign?
Feel free to support your fellow Eboe Obi.
Nothing new in that
The way I see it you oppose Tinubu because you see him as a threat to Obi

Because Tinubu was the brain behind the Buhari project, if he did not start it, others would not have keyed into it...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Because Tinubu was the brain behind the Buhari project, if he did not start it, others would not have keyed into it...
Not anymore that he claimed to have brought Buhari to power
grin grin

You sound like a 10 year old boy

Support Obi or anyone you like that is your right
I also do not support Tinubu but I believe he did the right thing in ousting Jonathan
Jonathan was a disaster too and it is dishonest to pretend otherwise.
Eboes invested everything in the GEJ till 2019 project and it failed. Move on

It was Nigerians that put Buhari there because of how bad Jonathan was . Digest that. Nigerians are not stupid. They rejected Jonathan because he was a monumental failure
If he had not been so incompetent there would have been no chance for Buhari
But you are too sentimental and dishonest to admit the truth

You folk ALWAYS reason emotionally and that is why no one takes you seriously

Were we all not in this country together in 2014. Was the mood in the country not overwhelmingly against Jonathan. Eboes supported him for selfish reasons. The same man that made empty boasts about 2nd Niger Bridge?

You bet on Jonathan and lost and are still bitter till now. Well your bet on Obi will also go up in flames
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Edoziesmart(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

When you call people àgbàdo urchins and say all sorts, you feel cool. You are now crying about.
God punish you and may you never amount to anything in life if you have ever insulted other candidates but you're now wailing over this.
Alaye, have you ever see me insult tinubu here? I'm not that jobless to engage myself in that rubbish.

So insulting any presidential candidate is very lame.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Not anymore that he claimed to have brought Buhari to power
grin grin

You sound like a 10 year old boy

Support Obi or anyone you like that is your right
I also do not support Tinubu but I believe he did the right thing in ousting Jonathan
Jonathan was a disaster too and it is dishonest to pretend otherwise.
Eboes invested everything in the GEJ till 2019 project and it failed. Move on

It was Nigerians that put Buhari there because of how bad Jonathan was . Digest that. Nigerians are not stupid. They rejected Jonathan because he was a monumental failure
If he had not been so incompetent there would have been no chance for Buhari
But you are too sentimental and dishonest to admit the truth

You folk ALWAYS reason emotionally and that is why no one takes you seriously

Were we all not in this country together in 2014. Was the mood in the country not overwhelmingly against Jonathan. Eboes supported him for selfish reasons. The same man that made empty boasts about 2nd Niger Bridge?

You bet on Jonathan and lost and are still bitter till now. Well your bet on Obi will also go up in flames

Well just to let you know, I never supported Jonathan because he failed in administration, I supported Buhari in 2015( you can check my posts far back 2015 to see) but when I saw he wasn't doing what he claimed in his campaigns then I retraced which I expected Tinubu to do, instead he reinforced the same failure in 2019 and then in 2022 he tells the whole world that he brought Buhari to power because he( Tinubu) wanted to become president in 2023 and you expect me to clap for him for deceiving Nigerians twice and then support his presidency, how wicked would I be to all those who have died, suffered, gone through business loss and so on because of Tinubu's selfish ambition...

That tells you all I always wanted was a competent president which I feel Obi is the best among the 3 as at now...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Well just to let you know, I never supported Jonathan because he failed in administration, I supported Buhari in 2015( you can check my posts far back 2015 to see) but when I saw he wasn't doing what he claimed in his campaigns then I retraced which I expected Tinubu to do, instead he reinforced the same failure in 2019 and then in 2022 he tells the whole world that he brought Buhari to power because he( Tinubu) wanted to become president in 2023 and you expect me to clap for him for deceiving Nigerians twice and then support his presidency, how wicked would I be to all those who have died, suffered, gone through business loss and so on because of Tinubu's selfish ambition...

That tells you all I always wanted was a competent president which I feel Obi is the best among the 3 as at now...
You are dishonest and contradictory which is exactly what one expects from your folk
Lying and double speak is very natural
I do not expect you to vote Tinubu? Why would I ? I do not support him so cannot ask you to

vote whomever you like just spare us the silly lies we are not interested in all those rationalizations or explanations. They are hollow and false.
You were telling us Tinubu was wicked for supporting Buhari in 2015 now you are talking rubbish
Guy spare me the crap

My point is Tinubu ,Atiku ,Kwankwaso are all the same in that regard and Obi was willing to be Vice for Atiku

There is no difference between them objectively so do not try to base choice on any basis of ethics or performance.
Many Nigerians vote their kinsmen or same religion we all know so do not be a hypocrite trying to tell us one candidate has something others do not have
They are the same
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
You are dishonest and contradictory which is exactly what one expects from your folk
Lying and double speak is very natural
I do not expect you to vote Tinubu? Why would I ? I do not support him so cannot ask you to

vote whomever you like just spare us the silly lies we are not interested in all those rationalizations or explanations. They are hollow and false.
You were telling us Tinubu was wicked for supporting Buhari in 2015 now you are talking rubbish
Guy spare me the crap

My point is Tinubu ,Atiku ,Kwankwaso are all the same in that regard and Obi was willing to be Vice for Atiku

There is no difference between them objectively so do not try to base choice on any basis of ethics or performance.
Many Nigerians vote their kinsmen or same religion we all know so do not be a hypocrite trying to tell us one candidate has something others do not have
They are the same

Oga why don't you check my posts from 2014 upwards and see if my claims are true and not trying to ignore the facts I have stated, I am only after competence, prove me wrong by checking my posts from 2014 even 2013 or when I even started on nairaland from 2011 and see if I am lying, please prove me wrong..
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga why don't you check my posts from 2014 upwards and see if my claims are true and not trying to ignore the facts I have stated, I am only after competence, prove me wrong by checking my posts from 2014 even 2013 or when I even started on nairaland from 2011 and see if I am lying, please prove me wrong..
I am referring to what you said on this thread. No need to go far
You said it was wicked of Tinubu to oppose GEJ in 2015
You said he is more to blame than any other person now you are saying you also supported Buhari in 2015

Anyway I am not interested in any of that.I do not quarrel with your choice
Vote how you like but spare us the lying rationalizations and explanation
Obi is not better than any other candidate whether Tinubu Atiku or Kwankwaso.
Tinubu is not the worst candidate either . Everything you have said about him is emotional and driven by hatred and the calculation that somehow Obi will benefit
People are not stupid you know
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I am referring to what you said on this thread. No need to go far
You said it was wicked of Tinubu to oppose GEJ in 2015
You said he is more to blame than any other person now you are saying you also supported Buhari in 2015

Anyway I am not interested in any of that.I do not quarrel with your choice
Vote how you like but spare us the lying rationalizations and explanation
Obi is not better than any other candidate whether Tinubu Atiku or Kwankwaso.
Tinubu is not the worst candidate either . Everything you have said about him is emotional and driven by hatred and the calculation that somehow Obi will benefit
People are not stupid you know

I never said that, I only said he brought Buhari to power because of his selfish ambition of becoming president, it would have been better that he did not deceive people like us to market someone like Buhari he knew was not competent, lying to us that he was competent to change the country for good, please check what I have said here and prove me wrong, why did Tinubu lie to Nigerians, the whole Buhari project was for he(Tinubu) to become president in 2023 not because of Buhari's competence as he claimed to decieve people like us, that is my annoyance with Tinubu and then when he should have retraced he reinforced him in 2019...

Please prove me wrong in y statement here in all our argument and prove me wrong with my claims for competence over tribe from my previous comments on nairaland, my coments are still there for everyone to see far back 2011, I have nothing to hide here, my stand still remains on competence, prove me wrong!
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I never said that, I only said he brought Buhari to power because of his selfish ambition of becoming president, it would have been better that he did not deceive people like us to market someone like Buhari he knew was not competent, lying to us that he was competent to change the country for good, please check what I have said here and prove me wrong, why did Tinubu lie to Nigerians, the whole Buhari project was for he(Tinubu) to become president in 2023 not because of Buhari's competence as he claimed to decieve people like us, that is my annoyance with Tinubu and then when he should have retraced he reinforced him in 2019...

Please prove me wrong in y statement here in all our argument and prove me wrong with my claims for competence over tribe from my previous comments on nairaland, my coments are still there for everyone to see far back 2011, I have nothing to hide here, my stand still remains on competence, prove me wrong!
You are a liar
Brendaniel:

Those are your words

So you are saying you have no brain and Tinubu made you vote for Jonathan but a few posts ago you suggested you decided not to support Jonathan by yourself? Where exactly do you stand?
Was it only Tinubu that marketed Buhari?

What about Kwankwaso and Atiku who are contesting now

You are just a totally amoral liar
GEJ was booted out because he failed simple.
Why did he win in 2011
Did GEJ not capture the SW in 2011
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:

You are a liar

Those are your words

So you are saying you have no brain and Tinubu made you vote for Jonathan but a few posts ago you suggested you decided not to support Jonathan by yourself? Where exactly do you stand?
Was it only Tinubu that marketed Buhari?

What about Kwankwaso and Atiku who are contesting now

You are just a totally amoral liar

I would have simply not supported any candidate, I supported Buhari because of what Tinubu marketed about Buhari, Before Buhari Came on board I was not supporting Jonathan because I saw him as a failed president, Tinubu only made me believe in the Buhari project to change Nigeria with lies Tinubu told Nigerians, Tinubu is a scammer because that is what scammers do it was never about the competence of Buhari to come and change anything because he would have backtracked n 2019 if he did not know, it was always about Tinubu wanting to become president in 2023 and that is why I have made up my mind to stop him, I don't believe anything he says because a scammer can never be trusted.

I just want a competent president, is it a crime?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
it's APC's next level
.... negative next level
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by ridbell01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
They want it in dollars becux is now 710
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I would have simply not supported any candidate, I supported Buhari because of what Tinubu marketed about Buhari, Before Buhari Came on board I was not supporting Jonathan because I saw him as a failed president, Tinubu only made me believe in the Buhari project to change Nigeria with lies Tinubu told Nigerians, Tinubu is a scammer because that is what scammers do it was never about the competence of Buhari to come and change anything because he would have backtracked n 2019 if he did not know, it was always about Tinubu wanting to become president in 2023 and that is why I have made up my mind to stop him, I don't believe anything he says because a scammer can never be trusted.

I just want a competent president, is it a crime?
and Kwankwaso and Atiku and Amaechi and Saraki are not scammers?
You are dishonest individual
Nigerians did not know what was good for them until Tinubu told them in 2015?
PDP had been winning Kwara and Benue until 2015 that was Tinubu's doing when they voted Buhari?
The mood in Nigeria was ANYTHING BUT JONATHAN
That is how bad it was

How come the Eboes were not scammed? The reason is selfishness. They expected Jonathan to win using incumbency
We all want competence but there is no evidence of Obi's competence. No evidence he is more competent than Kwankwaso
Bottomline is you hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba and see him as a threat to Obi
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:

and Kwankwaso and Atiku and Amaechi and Saraki are not scammers?
You are dishonest individual
Nigerians did not know what was good for them until Tinubu told them in 2015?
PDP had been winning Kwara and Benue until 2015 that was Tinubu's doing when they voted Buhari?
The mood in Nigeria was ANYTHING BUT JONATHAN
That is how bad it was

How come the Eboes were not scammed? The reason is selfishness. They expected Jonathan to win using incumbency
We all want competence but there is no evidence of Obi's competence. No evidence he is more competent than Kwankwaso
Bottomline is you hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba and see him as a threat to Obi

I have explained to you already and I don't need to explain any further, Obi is the most competent, Atiku has been rejected even by OBJ his boss, that says a lot about him, Tinubu scammed Nigerians with Buhari, Kwakwanso sounds like a religious fanatic, Obi is the best among all of them for now...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have explained to you already and I don't need to explain any further, Obi is the most competent, Atiku has been rejected even by OBJ his boss, that says a lot about him, Tinubu scammed Nigerians with Buhari, Kwakwanso sounds like a religious fanatic, Obi is the best among all of them for now...
I am not debating which is the best candidate. That is like debating whether Egusi is better that Ewedu

That is subjective

All I am saying is your rationalization about the other candidates is based on blatant lies you have been flipflopping on this thread telling lies like a child
You are the one that sounds like a fanatic. If you believe in Obi market him and tell us what is good about him that is more credible than your obviously sentimental and silly attempts to de-market others
To say a candidate is not good because they supported Buhari is funny when all the major Obi opponents did that.So why do you reserve your ire on that for Tinubu alone. Everything you have said on that shows you as irrational and unstable
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not debating which is the best candidate. That is like debating whether Egusi is better that Ewedu

That is subjective

All I am saying is your rationalization about the other candidates is based on blatant lies you have been flipflopping on this thread telling lies like a child
You are the one that sounds like a fanatic. If you believe in Obi market him and tell us what is good about him that is more credible than your obviously sentimental and silly attempts to de-market others
To say a candidate is not good because they supported Buhari is funny when all the major Obi opponents did that.So why do you reserve your ire on that for Tinubu alone. Everything you have said on that shows you as irrational and unstable

I will not stop till Tinubu apologizes to Nigerians, Peter Obi is a good product, a good product markets itself, you don't need to do much, Tinubu is a scammer and he wants to scam Nigerians again like he did in 2015, scammers are good at deceiving people, I am here to stop that, if he apologizes then it shows he might have changed from scamming but if he does not then he is still a full time scammer...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I will not stop till Tinubu apologizes to Nigerians, Peter Obi is a good product, a good product markets itself, you don't need to do much, Tinubu is a scammer and he wants to scam Nigerians again like he did in 2015, scammers are good at deceiving people, I am here to stop that, if he apologizes then it shows he might have changed from scamming but if he does not then he is still a full time scammer...
Even if he apologize I will not support him
He has nothing to apologize for with regard to Buhari and he is not the only one that supported Buhari
Bottomline is that you are incapable of putting together a rational argument and come across as petty ,incoherent and childish
Your support for Obi is simply because he is Eboe

There is nothing wrong with that but you are packaging it with dishonest rhetorics and outright lies
You need to make up your mind
were Nigerians right to vote out GEJ in 2015 Yes or No?

Where is the scam in that? You yourself in one breath are saying you did not support him next you are saying you were scammed. SO GEJ was doing well? So GEJ should have stayed in Power till 2019?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Even if he apologize I will not support him
He has nothing to apologize for with regard to Buhari and he is not the only one that supported Buhari
Bottomline is that you are incapable of putting together a rational argument and come across as petty ,incoherent and childish
Your support for Obi is simply because he is Eboe

There is nothing wrong with that but you are packaging it with dishonest rhetorics and outright lies
You need to make up your mind
were Nigerians right to vote out GEJ in 2015 Yes or No?

Where is the scam in that? You yourself in one breath are saying you did not support him next you are saying you were scammed. SO GEJ was doing well? So GEJ should have stayed in Power till 2019?

It will be better GEJ had stayed in power than Buhari coming on board, that is a better evil than the current one, it is like picking between Atiku and Buhari, I will go with Atiku, then Tinubu and Buhari I will choose Tinubu, then Tinubu and Atiku I will choose Atiku, Atiku and Osibanjo I will choose Osinbajo, Osinbajo and Ambode I will choose Ambode, Obi and Ambode that will be difficult for me to pick, each of them will have to convince me after a very strong debate, but for now Obi is the best among all the presidential candidates as at now, if Ambode was on board, it would have been different...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

Something is not right

So FULANI HERDSMEN now accept dollars shocked
be there calling fulani upandan. The earlier you realised this kidnaps are done by our own people the better for you. The glorification of quick wealth is the harbinger of all these. God help us all.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

It will be better GEJ had stayed in power than Buhari coming on board, that is a better evil than the current one, it is like picking between Atiku and Buhari, I will go with Atiku, then Tinubu and Buhari I will choose Tinubu, then Tinubu and Atiku I will choose Atiku, Atiku and Osibanjo I will choose Osinbajo, Osinbajo and Ambode I will choose Ambode, Obi and Ambode that will be difficult for me to pick, each of them will have to convince me after a very strong debate, but for now Obi is the best among all the presidential candidates as at now, if Ambode was on board, it would have been different...
I really do not care who you choose.That is your right just spare us the hypocrisy and lies. Be bold enough to say you are choosing Obi BECAUSE he is EBOE
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I really do not care who you choose.That is your right just spare us the hypocrisy and lies. Be bold enough to say you are choosing Obi BECAUSE he is EBOE

I will not agree to what is not true, I choose Obi because of competence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.