Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom (55656 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Mokason288(m): 4:52am On Jul 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Those are not herdsmen kidnappers. Na boys
Where you there?

Or are you among the boys?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by rusher14: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
What is wrong with Nigeria oh God!!! And some lunatics are still campaigning for another medical tourist.......I have spoken with educated, elderly from various religion. I noticed that age, education, or religion does not determine you will be wise. I have seen extremely foolish educated people of various faith. They talk about this country and you weep for their relocated senses

What are Peter Obi's Legacies in Anambra state?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Subonbon(m): 5:01am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:
The kidnappers are part of the Obituary lepers.
They are trying to raise money for Peter Obi.

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.
. What's your point? You are bitter to yourself undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Ayodeji2k14: 5:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Kosy430:
After clearing the account of one of the victim
you still went ahead and demanded fourty one million and...
could you imagine this abominable nation called nigeria....
They are wicked kidnappers and they will still sleep with her one after their other.What a useless country!
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Godson32(m): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Even kidnappers have abandoned the naira
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by nams77: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

Something is not right

So FULANI HERDSMEN now accept dollars shocked
While I'm not saying they are Fulani, I wonder the tribe that deals majorly in FX and bureau De change?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by InvertedHammer: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2022
/
How I wish Tinubu will win the Presidency.

Nothing is more entertaining than watching Nigerians dig their own graves and turn around to wail. Netflix ain't got nothing on it.

4+4 disciples no get mouth to talk anymore grin grin grin
Final final...burn Nigeria passport. Na person river see im leg e dey swallow.

/
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Confirm4real(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2022
It has never been this bad in Nigeria.

The BVN and NIN is just useless, just imagine they've cleared all her savings from account still demanding $100k from them.

Really a shame to FG!

The sweet will reach everybody...Except me and my family.

Pray your own me I don pray my own.

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by freshiest(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Then what are the purpose of all these, they won't still able to travel them. Really sad
Ikechukwu183:
This same kidnapper will call and demand ransoms from the SIMs that are registered with NIN but will never be tracked or caught.

They have also transferred money from the victims' account to theirs but BVN, NIN, and other unnecessary things that banks use to hook ordinary citizens by the throat will not be used to track down the said kidnappers.

WHAT A SHAME
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by ufotunang: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Kidnappers are even asking for dollars.. .. nawaoooo....
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Okobola146: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Shebi Nollywood dey support Tinubu, make dem meet am now and collect the money
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Okobola146: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2022
ufotunang:
Kidnappers are even asking for dollars.. .. nawaoooo....
it's APC's next level

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by annyz: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2022
And Zach Orji is here supporting who knows...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by isaiahethan: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.

I can see that the name Peter Obi is killing you gradually, hopefully before the end of the new month you will definitely be!!!!!! Complete it. Except you repent from your dirty and ugly stupid hatred for a man who doesn't know your existence.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.
Is Buhari IPOB urchins that kidnapped them?

Or are you saying governors of Eastern states can not come together and defeat this incessant kidnappings, despite huge security votes and allocations?

Governors must be able to secure their domains, even if Mex president takes more violent action against kidnappers, you idiots will be saying DSS wants to wipe out Eastern youths. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by kingthreat(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

Where you there?

Or are you among the boys?

If you are convinced I am come and arrest me or shut tha hell up.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
You don't Blame Atiku? or Rochas or Amaechi or Kwankwaso or Saraki

Tinubu said he traveled to Katsina to bring Buhari to power, which one of these men has claimed that, please provide a link as evidence and I will provide mine...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Fadafada231(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2022
moneyissweet:
Cynthia and Clemson don't even have up to 400k
Instead of me to pay such money I will allow the kidnappers to kill them

nonsense

400k as in naira or dollar
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Gandollar(f): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

You are just an unfortunate boy. You will be alright.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by virginchaser(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2022
It's better to manage the situation and hope for happy ending. If money is exchanged, they automatically put life of actors and actresses at risk in trouble zones. Only devine intervention sure pass.

When ransom demanded was paid over a kidnapped Bishop in Abia state. It automatically led to kidnapping of Christian leaders all over the nation which resulted in lost of lives of some christian leaders.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Edoziesmart(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

What will you Peter Obi cannibals gain by kidnapping people?
Oga stop defaming Peter Obi's name just to chase clout. If they sue you for court with this rubbish you are saying do you have any verified proof about it?
Sometimes faceless forum actually turn to real face forum.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by ospido: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2022
A Song by late
Sunny Okosun

kingamaa:
Which way Nigeria
Which way to go
I love my fatherland
I want to know

Which way Nigeria?
This fire is getting hotter and hotter biko nu

Inefficiency and Indiscipline
is ruining the country now
corruption here there and every where
inflation is very high
Let's save Nigeria
So Nigeria won't die

Chorus....

Our ambition to become millionaires is ruining the country down
we all want to be millionaires we want to leave in the earth
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die

Chorus.....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by RealLagosBoy: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Realist12:
why do you feel this is an achievement. I'm a landlord myself.

It's an achievement because it's not an easy feat to achieve.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Tinubu said he traveled to Katsina to bring Buhari to power, which one of these men has claimed that, please provide a link as evidence and I will provide mine...
Stupid talk
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Stupid talk

well it was Tinubu's words not mine, so you are saying Tinubu's words are stupid because I am only telling you what Tinubu said...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by baretalk: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Ipob gunmen still kidnapping their brothers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

well it was Tinubu's words not mine, so you are saying Tinubu's words are stupid because I am only telling you what Tinubu said...
I am not Tinubu's spokesman or supporter.
So you are telling us to believe Tinubu's words? Why don't you join his campaign since Tinubu is such a trustworthy person whose words are so trustworthy?
I really do not have time for stupid talk

Nigerians know that Atiku, Amaechi Saraki Tinubu etc were in APC and helped bring Buhari to power. So to that extent Atiku and Tinubu are the same.

Asking me to bring links is the talk of an idiot. Have you shown us any links before asking me to bring links.
I am categorically opposed to Tinubu candidacy and I am Yoruba
Whereas all the Eboes supporting Obi do no because he is Eboe .Well Eboes have said if it cannot be Eboe let the north continue. I agree let the north continue. Let Atiku continue no problem with that
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by moshino(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by moshino(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:
Ipob gunmen still kidnapping their brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Pityoobi: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.
Noo... Nnamdi Kanu hydra head of the criminal group he created in the name of Biafra. Let everybody take their blame.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by superCleanworks(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

Something is not right

So FULANI HERDSMEN now accept dollars shocked

bitcoin.
the funny thing is none of their family members have cried out about their sudden dissappearance. I hope they get the ransom money or the police rescue. whichever comes first.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not Tinubu's spokesman or supporter.
So you are telling us to believe Tinubu's words? Why don't you join his campaign since Tinubu is such a trustworthy person whose words are so trustworthy?
I really do not have time for stupid talk

Nigerians know that Atiku, Amaechi Saraki Tinubu etc were in APC and helped bring Buhari to power. So to that extent Atiku and Tinubu are the same.

Asking me to bring links is the talk of an idiot. Have you shown us any links before asking me to bring links.
I am categorically opposed to Tinubu candidacy and I am Yoruba
Whereas all the Eboes supporting Obi do no because he is Eboe .Well Eboes have said if it cannot be Eboe let the north continue. I agree let the north continue. Let Atiku continue no problem with that

I'm only taking Tinubu for his words, Tinubu and Atiku are the same when it comes to stealing, I support Peter Obi not because he is Igbo but because he is the best among them, if Ambode were on the ballot I may have gone for Ambode...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.