Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom (55638 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.

Those are the criminal elements given birth to by Kanu in the name of IPOB, ESN and UGM which are being supported by most people of the South East. But as usual, let's blame Buhari some more. Your president can't perform miracle if and when people are shielding and protecting criminals, giving them safe havens.

Mokason288:

Something is not right

So FULANI HERDSMEN now accept dollars shocked

Fulani herdsmen my yansh! Those are lazy ass IPOB, they are not working but need money like everyone else
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I'm only taking Tinubu for his words, Tinubu and Atiku are the same when it comes to stealing, I support Peter Obi not because he is Igbo but because he is the best among them, if Ambode were on the ballot I may have gone for Ambode...

So why not take him for his words when he says he will fix Nigeria?
Stop the childish talk

How is OBi better? On what basis? The only reason for supporting OBi is that he is EBOE

Market OBI ? Tell us one thing Obi did that should make us vote him above Atiku. ONE THING

You mentioning Ambode just shows that you are confused
Atiku was one of those tha brought Buhari to power and Obi was prepared to be his Vice in 2019.
Even in 2022 in PDP Obi was just scheming to be Vice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2022
LovenLight:
Lol where they wan see $100k??

Omo this country don cast full time. Buhari failed us.

Buhari didn't fail you, kidnapping was started by the Niger Delta militants many years ago, it is just taking new and many different dimensions.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:

So why not take him for his words when he says he will fix Nigeria?
Stop the childish talk

How is OBi better? On what basis? The only reason for supporting OBi is that he is EBOE

Market OBI ? Tell us one thing Obi did that should make us vote him above Atiku. ONE THING

You mentioning Ambode just shows that you are confused
Atiku was one of those tha brought Buhari to power and Obi was prepared to be his Vice in 2019.
Even in 2022 in PDP Obi was just scheming to be Vice

Someone pours petrol all over a building, lights matches and the fire starts then he begins to run around looking for water to quench it...
That's Tinubu from 2015 - 2023 and you want me to support him to claim ownership of the house for trying to stop the fire he started , that's like rewarding him for starting the fire.

Ambode is the best governor Lagos has had since 1999, the rest of your statement are propaganda, I will not even argue on it...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by baretalk: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2022
moshino:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Obi's son is saying death to Nigeria, a terrorist can not rule Nigeria.

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by moshino(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

Obi's son is saying death to Nigeria, a terrorist can not rule Nigeria.

And how would you know Obi's son.

Its inevitable that Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria. He is not coming to "rule" Nigeria, he's coming to lead/serve Nigeria. If you cant live with it, then leave Nigeria.

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Taigaban: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Ikechukwu183:
This same kidnapper will call and demand ransoms from the SIMs that are registered with NIN but will never be tracked or caught.

They have also transferred money from the victims' account to theirs but BVN, NIN, and other unnecessary things that banks use to hook ordinary citizens by the throat will not be used to track down the said kidnappers.

WHAT A SHAME
There is no way this people can succeed without help from the Bank. The money is transferred to a particular account and the bank knows the owner of the account. But they will never help you. They will rather discourage you. Nigerians are helpless. This is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Jobola1: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Ikechukwu183:
This same kidnapper will call and demand ransoms from the SIMs that are registered with NIN but will never be tracked or caught.

They have also transferred money from the victims' account to theirs but BVN, NIN, and other unnecessary things that banks use to hook ordinary citizens by the throat will not be used to track down the said kidnappers.

WHAT A SHAME

Naija police actually have all those tracking tech for real, the case just needs to be serious enough ni.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Odebayo4010(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Youngwiz71:
That is N71m.... It is well

Na WA oh, Bandit self no fit take Naira again,Na Dollars they are Requesting for now
What I believe was that,na everybody go pay for it either directly or indirectly, we're all involved in putting bad people to lead us
Now we're harvesting our crops, that's good �

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by baretalk: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
moshino:

And how would you know Obi's son.

Its inevitable that Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria. He is not coming to "rule" Nigeria, he's coming to lead/serve Nigeria. If you cant live with it, then leave Nigeria.

Everyone knows that is Obi's son, even his father is loyal to the terrorists.

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Ikechukwu183: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Jobola1:

Naija police actually have all those tracking tech for real, the case just needs to be serious enough ni.
In a serious country, any crime once reported should be followed up. But, as you said, once big money is not involved security agents feel less concerned/motivated about it but they forget that they not a money making enterprise but a crime fighting unit.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Someone pours petrol all over a building, lights matches and the fire starts then he begins to run around looking for water to quench it...
That's Tinubu from 2015 - 2023 and you want me to support him to claim ownership of the house for trying to stop the fire he started , that's like rewarding him for starting the fire.

Ambode is the best governor Lagos has had since 1999, the rest of your statement are propaganda, I will not even argue on it...

No I do not want you to support him. Why can't you folk be honest for one day in your lives
I have no interest in who you support just pointing out your hypocrisy.
I mentioned Atiku and Kwankwaso as one of those who brought in Buhari and you are asking me for links? Why can't you people be truthful What about Ogbonnaya Onu?
That same Atiku is the one that Obi wanted to be Vice President to
Was Obi not looking at a joint ticket with Kwankwaso??
My stance is there is no difference between any on them and if you are supporting Obi it is BECAUSE he is Eboe.
There is nothing wrong with that
Leave that story about who brought Buhari because it is not one person and you would gladly Support Ogbonnaya Onu if he was APC's candidate
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
No I do not want you to support him. Why can't you folk be honest for one day in your lives
I have no interest in who you support just pointing out your hypocrisy.
I mentioned Atiku and Kwankwaso as one of those who brought in Buhari and you are asking me for links? Why can't you people be truthful What about Ogbonnaya Onu?
That same Atiku is the one that Obi wanted to be Vice President to
Was Obi not looking at a joint ticket with Kwankwaso??
My stance is there is no difference between any on them and if you are supporting Obi it is BECAUSE he is Eboe.
There is nothing wrong with that
Leave that story about who brought Buhari because it is not one person and you would gladly Support Ogbonnaya Onu if he was APC's candidate

You think I will support the likes of Rochas, OUK, Ngige, Onu and co over Ambode, Osinbajo or even Tinubu(if he doesn't use muslim muslim ticket), I will be one the happiest person to see most of them in jail, if you know how happy I was about Ekweremadu's arrest, I was jumping in my house, a lot of Igbos were very happy, you think Igbos just support candidates because of tribe or religion, check our track record and you will see, when we warned against Buhari, we know why, today we have been vindicated, we support competence...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You think I will support the likes of Rochas, OUK, Ngige, Onu and co over Ambode, Osinbajo or even Tinubu(if he doesn't use muslim muslim ticket), I will be one the happiest person to see most of them in jail, if you know how happy I was about Ekweremadu's arrest, I was jumping in my house, a lot of Igbos were very happy, you think Igbos just support candidates because of tribe or religion, check our track record and you will see, when we warned against Buhari, we know why, today we have been vindicated, we support competence...
Your track record is that you lie to yourselves
Stop deceiving yourselves .You do everything based on tribal sentiment and have always voted that way? You never voted Abiola out of spite.So Obasanjo is more competent than Falae? You people are really quite amusing

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Your track record is that you lie to yourselves
Stop deceiving yourselves .You do everything based on tribal sentiment and have always voted that way? You never voted Abiola out of spite.So Obasanjo is more competent than Falae? You people are really quite amusing

These people you mentioned, are they Igbos? NO, didn't Ojukwu contest against other tribes, didn't yo people mock us for voting other tribes over him, you guys are the hypocrites here, this is the first time Igbos are supporting their own and it is because of competence, bring any of those I mentioned on the list and see Igbos route for Atiku instead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

These people you mentioned, are they Igbos? NO, didn't Ojukwu contest against other tribes, didn't yo people mock us for voting other tribes over him, you guys are the hypocrites here, this is the first time Igbos are supporting their own and it is because of competence, bring any of those I mentioned on the list and see Igbos route for Atiku instead...

Ojukwu was never popular in politics did he not contest as a senator in 1983? Did he win? You are obviously a kid but some of us remember . Ojukwu was not a successful politician in Eboeland and using him as an example is ridiculous

The fundamental problem you folk have is dishonesty.

All I am telling you is that Eboe position has always been either it is Eboe or a Fulani anything but Yoruba. That did not start today.

The only time you vote Yoruba is when you have no choice and even then your choice is driven by hatred and spite

You ignore the question of why Eboes hate Obasanjo so much now despite how he accommodated Eboes in his government. We know the usual Eboe resentment for anything Yoruba. You chose him over Falae but hardly any Eboe has anything good to say about him today

We have no problem with any of that but please do not rewrite history
It was not just Tinubu that supported Buhari in 2015, Atiku and Ogbonnaya Onu and Kwankwaso and Amaechi and Saraki were involved . Who does not know this but in your usual dishonesty you are asking me for links to prove Atiku was involved.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:

Ojukwu was never popular in politics did he not contest as a senator in 1983? Did he win? You are obviously a kid but some of us remember . Ojukwu was not a successful politician in Eboeland and using him as an example is ridiculous

The fundamental problem you folk have is dishonesty.

All I am telling you is that Eboe position has always been either it is Eboe or a Fulani anything but Yoruba. That did not start today.

The only time you vote Yoruba is when you have no choice and even then your choice is driven by hatred and spite

You ignore the question of why Eboes hate Obasanjo so much now despite how he accommodated Eboes in his government. We know the usual Eboe resentment for anything Yoruba. You chose him over Falae but hardly any Eboe has anything good to say about him today

We have no problem with any of that but please do not rewrite history
It was not just Tinubu that supported Buhari in 2015, Atiku and Ogbonnaya Onu and Kwankwaso and Amaechi and Saraki were involved . Who does not know this but in your usual dishonesty you are asking me for links to prove Atiku was involved.

Na wa o, we voted for Obasanjo over Olu Falae, you say we hate OBJ, you say Igbos are supporting Obi because he is Igbo, but again you say Ojukwu was not popular in Igbo land, you are neither here nor there, personally I still say it that OBJ is the best president since 1999 aside from Yaradua who didn't really have an opportunity, so where is the hatred you talk about, it looks like you guys just have a very wrong perception about the Igbos, we vote for your person, we don't vote for your person, you call it a problem, na wa o..
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Na wa o, we voted for Obasanjo over Olu Falae, you say we hate OBJ, you say Igbos are supporting Obi because he is Igbo, but again you say Ojukwu was not popular in Igbo land, you are neither here nor there, personally I still say it that OBJ is the best president since 1999 aside from Yaradua who didn't really have an opportunity, so where is the hatred you talk about, it looks like you guys just have a very wrong perception about the Igbos, we vote for your person, we don't vote for your person, you call it a problem, na wa o..
Is it a fact that Ojukwu contested for senator in 1983 ?Did he win?
Did Ojukwu win any election in his life? No
So it is correct to say he was not popular
Imagine the nonsense you are talking? OBJ was best president aside Yar'adua ? What does that mean? What did Yar'adua achieve?

You can say what you like but the reality is that on this nairaland most of what you hear from Eboes about OBJ is hatred
No we do not care how you vote. We do not expect your votes because you have ALWAYS preferred FULANI and we respect it
Just stop the lies like the one you are telling that Tinubu brought Buhari whilst forgetting the role of Ogbonnaya Onu
Stop lying that you supported a Yoruba to be president. You had no choice. If there was a Fulani on the ballot you would have voted your masters and overlords as is your wont

You citing not voting Ojukwu as evidence of your fairness or objectivity is a terrible joke

Eboes have alway wanted to be in the centre and that is why they are so bitter today. They MISCALCULATED in 2015 that Buhari will not win

You did not vote Obasanjo in 2003 for any other reason but you knew he would win and you wanted to be in the centre chopping not because of competence
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Witnesstony28: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:
The kidnappers are part of the Obituary lepers.
They are trying to raise money for Peter Obi.

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.

Fool. Just opening your mouth wide to talk nonsense
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Mokason288(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2022
kingthreat:

If you are convinced I am come and arrest me or shut tha hell up.
I’m coming to arrest you today
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by kiz1to71(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=moneyissweet post=115233016]Cynthia and Clemson don't even have up to 400k
Instead of me to pay such money I will allow the kidnappers to kill them

nonsense

This is irrational!
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Is it a fact that Ojukwu contested for senator in 1983 ?Did he win?
Did Ojukwu win any election in his life? No
So it is correct to say he was not popular
Imagine the nonsense you are talking? OBJ was best president aside Yar'adua ? What does that mean? What did Yar'adua achieve?

You can say what you like but the reality is that on this nairaland most of what you hear from Eboes about OBJ is hatred
No we do not care how you vote. We do not expect your votes because you have ALWAYS preferred FULANI and we respect it
Just stop the lies like the one you are telling that Tinubu brought Buhari whilst forgetting the role of Ogbonnaya Onu
Stop lying that you supported a Yoruba to be president. You had no choice. If there was a Fulani on the ballot you would have voted your masters and overlords as is your wont

You citing not voting Ojukwu as evidence of your fairness or objectivity is a terrible joke

Eboes have alway wanted to be in the centre and that is why they are so bitter today. They MISCALCULATED in 2015 that Buhari will not win

You did not vote Obasanjo in 2003 for any other reason but you knew he would win and you wanted to be in the centre chopping not because of competence

I see you are highly stereotyped ad I have tried to help you but I will just leave you to continue till your eye clear very well, funny how you don't even know who your enemies are...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I see you are highly stereotyped ad I have tried to help you but I will just leave you to continue till your eye clear very well, funny how you don't even know who your enemies are...
Help yourself , your family and your fellow Eboes
We know our enemies very well
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

And they know themselves
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Orlu15(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.
Exactly

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Help yourself , your family and your fellow Eboes
We know our enemies very well
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

And they know themselves

No worry na
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by chuksanambra: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Fool. Just opening your mouth wide to talk nonsense

That disease you are nursing is what will eventually kill you. Foolish pig sleeping with an animal without protection.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

No worry na
I dey kampe. No worries at all. Truth is uncomfortable.
Obi is supported by Eboes because he is Eboe . Period
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I dey kampe. No worries at all. Truth is uncomfortable.
Obi is supported by Eboes because he is Eboe . Period

Your problem, not mine grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by aribisala0(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Your problem, not mine grin
I do not see any problem. You are the one seeing and owning problem. For me there is no problem anywhere.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by ebbo(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Sure this are igbo kidnappers trying to upgrade their trade to another level, through clearing of their victims account and requesting of ransom in dollars. I blame Peter obituary for this crime.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Brendaniel: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not see any problem. You are the one seeing and owning problem. For me there is no problem anywhere.

You are the one complaining of Igbos supporting Obi, did you see me anywhere complain about Yorubas supporting Tinubu or Hausas supporting Atiku, but your eye go clear, no worry...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by chuksanambra: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Oga stop defaming Peter Obi's name just to chase clout. If they sue you for court with this rubbish you are saying do you have any verified proof about it?
Sometimes faceless forum actually turn to real face forum.

When you call people àgbàdo urchins and say all sorts, you feel cool. You are now crying about.
God punish you and may you never amount to anything in life if you have ever insulted other candidates but you're now wailing over this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.