Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts (56122 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Video Footage Of How Nigerian Street Vendor Alika Ogorchukwu Was Killed In Italy / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Realguyman1(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.
Oga, shay na Nigerians nor come dey get killed by their fellow Nigerians everyday for naija? Or is the Nigeria man the only Nigerian or African in Italy or Europe? The men had issues which must have lead to the fight between them and it is even written clearly on the video that the Italian man killed him because of a woman. So they might even be friends.

Though the Italian man must have gone far in killing him only because he is an African man, but that is his own personal wickedness and the kind of racist that he is. So u don't judge the Italians because of one wicked racist mafia.

Bros even as a Nigeria man in Italy, u are 100 percent safer in Italy than in Nigeria. Abi the cultist, terrorist, bandits, kidnappers, unknown gunmen and other criminals elements that are terrorizing and killing people everyday in Nigeria also Italians too? Or abi na Italians killed and burn the girl called Deborah in sokoto the other day?

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by nostimi4u(m): 12:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I was praying he wasn't dead then I faced the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knee with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin
Mehn u be real van dam or jakican

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Olat4421: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Dis is pathetic nd no one tu stop Dem until d white man killed him am sure if it is d other way around it would not ave been like dis.infact am really angry why du we just see ourselves as slave to dis set of animal creul nd racist set of people haba
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by pocohantas(f): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidosis:

The comment section on YouTube lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Damn.

Even in death, some of them don't care. Immigrants from third world countries are always a menace. That's how they see Nigerians, sadly.

One said the killer is a hero. cry

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by wiseoneking: 1:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Wipper7000:
OBI will never be president. Keep dreaming. People have been travelling before BUHARI came to power
Over your dead body and that of your......

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Tranquill: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2022
ChrystoNwafo:
Am not sure that guy is a Nigerian. How can he allow a white man kill him like a fowl.

Read somewhere that he's disabled or something like that.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Tranquill: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Except the Nigerian guy has health issue that may have weakened his strength to fight like a real Nigerian man, if not, then he died like a fool

No Nigerian deserve to die like that ..

He has the body structure to deal with the Italian man but but but

Read somewhere that he is disabled.

It's also possible he doesn't have his papers yet so didn't want it to escalate as to involve the police or authorities, not knowing that the Italian will end his life.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by tchidi066(f): 1:38am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
I dont like igbos at all at all grin
Nobody cares if you like them or not... tribal bigot
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by McStoic(m): 1:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Yankee101:
If you’re fighting for your LIFE, grab any part of the body that will incapacitate your assailant. Please don’t wait to get killed if you notice they clearly intend to kill you

Fact. The dead man acted cowardly.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by noCAP(m): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
stupid fvck! You don't know when to play and when not to. Your life go spoil sè. Oloriburuku Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Naajjii: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2022
IMPACT05:

By the way am not an IGBO person smiley.
Does it matter if you not Igbo or not.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:27am On Jul 31, 2022
The minute you leave Nigeria just know your life is worthless to those people there because they will never see blacks as human beings never.
Imagine people just minding their business while someone is killing a black me it can never happen to a white person .

I saw a video a black guy was drowning and nobody tried to help even when someone try to help the white people standing stop the person they refer to video.

4 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ASAPFERG1: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2022
tchidi066:

Nobody cares if you like them or not... tribal bigot
yamlegged hairy girl why did you quote me? undecided
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by 9japride(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly,
It's time to focus more on family.
Too many Hatred across Naija public space.
Devil has got too many In-laws in Naija
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the way forward. One can't be to sure to be comfortable with others especially a stranger. I pray a good president should try and heal the country. The wickedness is scary.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by TamzyTamudo: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
back to sender..
May your parents bury you
You will die mysteriously before or by November this year.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by chysam: 4:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Na Yahoo boys cause dis death

Dem don maga the oyibo hin come swear say hin go kill one Nigerian take do example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by izibili44: 4:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Horrible faith await you inside. Stupid comment quote author=Splitmind post=115227358]That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Dagger111(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

Tinubu na una problem everytime. Wetin Tinubu do una Igbos sef? Why una hate this like so much like this? I wasn't planning to vote this man b4 but una hatred don make me like am. Na today this kind thing don dey happen for abroad? Igbos are jst hypocrites and ungrateful in nature.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Telekinetic: 5:04am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Osinwin… That was how your brother started. Now he’s begging igbos for money grin

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by zaki2: 5:14am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Nairaland is truly a platform peopled with sick people.
I wish the government will do something about this forum someday.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by IMPACT05(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Naajjii:

Does it matter if you not Igbo or not.

Damn it,

Keep off my mention, you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ShedrachU(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Thank goodness this didn't happen in Nigeria, everyone will have continue to label the country shit & dead.

If you still think in your narrow mind that this shit cannot happen in America then you are a joke.

This is for those thinking of japa grin death is everywhere, nowhere is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Acidosis(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:

One said the killer is a hero. cry

shocked shocked
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Fejoku: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2022
victorazy:
He is a disgrace to Igbo people. See as he was there a man like him pigbuo ya like chicken.
While your angst is understood, you should have exercised more decorum by getting a good account of the deceased. It was said that he wasn't in good shape as he was still recovering from a recent accident. If you look closely at the scene of the fight, you'll see his clutch there lying on the floor. I will appear he was more on the defensive mode and failed to do all he could to survive after sensing danger. The Italian on the other hand seemed to be going all out for the kill. He knew quite well the deceased wasn't in good shape yet applied excessive/lethal force. Only the true story behind the fight will give a good understanding behind the mood both of them were before the fight began.
By and large, a brother lays dead in a situation that wasn't suppose to end fatally. The least you should do is to sound so insensitive. You can do better to edit your post to reflect a more sober mood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Wettoid123: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2022
so sad killed just like that over a woman in italy after escaping buhari bad govt, bandits, herdsmen, iswap,boko boys, kidnappers na wa oooo wahala no dey finish, rip!
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Boyewu: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2022
People have been traveling for greener pasture since the time of Abraham. The killer needs to be arrested and face the music. If you travel from your home town to another state in Nigeria for a greener pasture it means your king and governor of your state caused you to leave according to your analysis. quote author=IMPACT05 post=115227033]If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.
[/quote]
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by victorazy(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Fejoku:

While your angst is understood, you should have exercised more decorum by getting a good account of the deceased. It was said that he wasn't in good shape as he was still recovering from a recent accident. If you look closely at the scene of the fight, you'll see his clutch there lying on the floor. I will appear he was more on the defensive mode and failed to do all he could to survive after sensing danger. The Italian on the other hand seemed to be going all out for the kill. He knew quite well the deceased wasn't in good shape yet applied excessive/lethal force. Only the true story behind the fight will give a good understanding behind the mood both of them were before the fight began.
By and large, a brother lays dead in a situation that wasn't suppose to end fatally. The least you should do is to sound so insensitive. You can do better to edit your post to reflect a more sober mood.

If that was the case, I retract my comment and tender a warmed sorry to his soul and also commiserate with his family.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ASAPFERG1: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
TamzyTamudo:
You will die mysteriously before or by November this year.
may untimely death rest upon your family
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Codes151(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2022
I blame the leaders.

I wonder why we should have anything to do with some countries
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Orpe7(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Probably sold drugs to the poor white man or duped him
That's what ndi developers are good at
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2022
What led to the fight? Why didn't people intervene when it was getting bad?
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Doyenro23(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.

You're a Big fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.