Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts (56123 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Video Footage Of How Nigerian Street Vendor Alika Ogorchukwu Was Killed In Italy / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by superCleanworks(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin

the police guy know say na yam hand you wan use smash him brothers. he must have been scared too
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by 8stargeneral: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
So sad..can't watch that video...what people are turning into

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Geminiivory: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
It was obvious, the man choked him to death as seen in the pix

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by owenwin: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is what Nigerian leaders turn our people into, Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by tabaralph: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonjas skullminers don enter Italy
It’s either you are dumb, stupid or both,read the story again this time after you have sober from the mpurumhiri you are addicted to.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by toujurs: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
ahh what's funny about, someone death. It will sha reach your side. It's even worst in nigeria than italy.

7 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Coldfeets: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
josephevergreen:
Too bad ..this is hurible ..how can you watch two people fight to this extent without seperating them...italians in nigeria should better becareful!! Because we dont take shiit.

E get where you go dey, if you ever dare separate a fight, e don be for you.

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by HilcomTech(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Too bad he had to die in foreign land after escaping the mass murderrer called Peter Pandora.

Criminal Peter Peter Obi gruesomely murdered over 300 inocent souls and dumped their dead bodies in the Ezu river while he was governor.

Nigerians say no to Peter Pandora and mass murderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by stasius: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is so sad to watch.

I was just wishing the man will hit the guy's scrotal region with this bent knee... Like give him a hard kick on the groin. Maybe he might have survived.

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ezegenigbonine: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.

My brother it's true that there is no place like home but home is not safe anymore, standard of living is zero, survival of the fittest. Is that what you wish yourself and your family? U better japa on time now wey road still set open so that had I know will not come at last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Rastty: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.
You whack
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Selfmotivated: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
What must have caused the tussle?
Blacks should avoid any form of intimidation pior to racist abuse or otherwise.
They should learn how to overlook some certain things because they are in a whiteman land, white don't like blacks let alone when you reside in their country, so let just hustle and let it be!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by NaijaCover(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by dreu2fine(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by tabaralph: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I wa spraying he wasn't dead then I facef the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knees with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking. Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin

You read my mind dear, I was like how could he just give up fighting for his life like that, am sure he is suffering from one of your reasons
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ojokayodere: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
You fall hands oo...

How you go allow whitey knock you down ?

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by GABRIEL6036: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonjas skullminers don enter Italy
You no get sense. Does his name speaks afonja?
Stupid idiot angry
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Except the Nigerian guy has health issue that may have weakened his strength to fight like a real Nigerian man, if not, then he died like a fool

No Nigerian deserve to die like that ..

He has the body structure to deal with the Italian man but but but

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by yad2eidi: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
ITALIANS DON BUY MARKET..

JUST WAIT FOR MISSING ITALIANS ALL OVER THE MARCHE REGION
and wait for dead nigerians all over europe.
Stay for una country negros
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by watchindelta(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
But the nigeria guy no well? Man like you kill you with hand, not knife or gun? And the nigeria guy no small now! maybe the guy no well.

5 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Lugianostar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
RIP bro!!!!

The state of the nation is a disaster now as people are migrating out of this country for greener pasture...!

The perpetrators should be brought to book ASAP.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by BreakingNews21: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
pdppower:
So even despite the fact that he escaped the Fulani bandits and unknown gunmen, he wasn't safe in Italy. It's so sad. May he rest in peace

How will his soul rest in peace after suffering that trauma in this realm? Fornicating and sharing some bad energy infused women is bad business. And spiritual curses have no international boundaries. We should all strive to live right and do more good than evil.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Slurity(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.
Does Buhari means Tinubu? I also pity the kind of brain you have not to support Tinubu
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ImperialYoruba: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by GoodMuyis(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

There many foreigners coming to Nigeria for business and livelihood as well

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Karemarealty288(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sad! Just look at the onlookers!

They all should be arrested!

So their was no African in that whole vicinity to rescue hommie!

This is so painful!

Sad reality...

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by yad2eidi: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Italian guy is a professional wrestler and gripler . I must learn this gripling

3 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Anetorfavour: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin I dont like igbos at all at all grin
Ibos dont weak ur like burn in hell"

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Anetorfavour: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
I dont like igbos at all at all grin
Ibos dont want likes from urchins like u burn in hell"

5 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Over a woman undecided

Damn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos) / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.