Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts (56107 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Video Footage Of How Nigerian Street Vendor Alika Ogorchukwu Was Killed In Italy / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by hammer567: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bigchristo22:
If this kind of thing happened in Nigeria a black man murdered a white man the whole security of this country will apprehend that black man to face the wrath of the law while this happen in Italy every other white men stand and watch him murder the guy and go score free, give this matter another one week e don finished, we need to start fighting to build our own country to a standard where we Nigerians will be valued in other countries we don too sell ourselves cheap to the international community, the problem started from our leaders that put person gain over serving the people who voted them

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by hammer567: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
ITALIANS ARE RACIST BASTARDS.

IT IS ONE OF THEM THAT KILLED A NIGERIAN WOMAN AND HER DAUGHTER IN LAGOS.

THEY LIKE TO INVITE BLACK WOMEN AS ILLEGAL IMMIGANT TO ITALY AND CAMP THEM IN THE BUSHES FOR RACIST DEGRADING SEX.

NIGERIAN GUYS IN ITALY DEY SHOW THEM PEPPER STEADY AND THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by lymelyte(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Yankee101:
If you’re fighting for your LIFE, grab any part of the body that will incapacitate your assailant. Please don’t wait to get killed if you notice they clearly intend to kill you
especially the gbola.. I am still yet to find a guy that won't surrender when the balls is held cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
untill them kill you black ass grin

How many have they killed there compare to the killings that is happening in our own country here, anyway I have retired now, I don't live and work in Europe anymore I go for business and relaxing now, still don't be deceive is still true best place to be,
Peace bros.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Whiteways: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
What would happen if you like them mr mumuni
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
I dont like igbos at all at all grin
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Torg77: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

illiterate. buhari is not to blame for everything. He probably travelled to italy long before buhari came into office. Nigeria is a failed state because even state governors fail their states. Everything is not buhari. Everyday nigerians like police,civil servants are also corrupt and the effects of their corruption trickle down to the masses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by hammer567: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

How many have they killed there compare to the killings that is happening in our own country here, anyway I have retired now, I don't live and work in Europe anymore I go for business and relaxing now, still don't be deceive is still true best place to be,
Peace bros.

MUMU!

NO PLACE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA, ONCE WE TELL BRITAIN TO LEAVE OUR COUNTRY.

THE COLLAPSE OF NIGERIA WAS ENGINEERED BY BRITAIN AND THEIR PUPPETS IN ASO ROCK, OF WHICH BUHARI IS THEIR CHAIRMAN.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN NAIRA GOING FROM 190 TO 1 DOLLAR TO 700 TO 1 DOLLAR FROM 2015?

NO BE MAGIC BUHARI DEY PERFORM FOR HIS MASTERS, AS PAY BACK FOR THEIR SUPPORT?

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
9japride:
The man killed was not healthy, he was recovering from an accident and he's using a clutches. From comments here, there are a lot of psychopaths and wicked elements in our society who thrives in bigotry and hatred. No wonder there are a lot of evil and wickedness in the country. These set of wicked individuals are the ones responsible for voting in wicked candidates like themselves into power. It's just a pity we share a country with wicked set animals who derive joy in people's difficulty. That's why is very important for people to mindful of the kind of individuals they associate with in the society. A lot of wolves in sheep clothing pretending as friends. I don't believe those trolling here are computer virus or bots. Smh.
Honestly,
It's time to focus more on family.
Too many Hatred across Naija public space.
Devil has got too many In-laws in Naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
hammer567:

MUMU!

NO PLACE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA, ONCE WE TELL BRITAIN TO LEAVE OUR COUNTRY.

THE COLLAPSE OF NIGERIA WAS ENGINEERED BY BRITAIN AND THEIR PUPPETS IN ASO ROCK, OF WHICH BUHARI IS THEIR CHAIRMAN.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN NAIRA GOING FROM 190 TO 1 DOLLAR TO 700 TO 1 DOLLAR FROM 2015?

NO BE MAGIC BUHARI DEY PERFORM FOR HIS MASTERS, AS PAY BACK FOR THEIR SUPPORT?

And you must insult me first b4 passing your message, anyway have a nice and happy weekend, thanks

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
coputa:
They made their money here in nigeria not abroad,they only travel there for vacation.the grass is only greener there when you're a professional,outside that na hand to mouth them dey for there.many of them come back home after retirement frustrated.some out of shame preffered to die and be beried their.

Do you know how many investments this men have abroad??..
They made no money here, they stole money from here..
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Creamypie(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign.country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I was praying he wasn't dead then I faced the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knee with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin
Hews lame. He had accident, thus uses Walking stick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

So how does you not liking them reduce the price of Garri in the market?

At your old age, you still come online to brag with your younger ones.. Grow up old man with a Kid's brain
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by koolaid87: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.

It shall never be well with you and everyone that likes your insensitive comment

Oloriburuku
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ipobcannibals: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
RIP to him if he never supported Ipob/ESN, but if he’s a member of Ipig and supports hunchback namadi cownu, then he deserves this and May he never rest in the spirit world—-Amen!
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by A4alpha: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
So on point thank you for the advise
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Mandate2023: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

Me I pity ur parent instead for having a child like u......a child with no functioning brain grin
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by A4alpha: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
So on point.. tanks for the life advise. Shiit happens

pansophist:
This is the sad consequence of not having basic combat trainings, or gyming and build huge body strength. How the white man could relax on his body like he was a horse, what has happened to his body strength to slam him off?

Modern life has vacuum the necessity to be combat savvy and ready for many folks. The deceased doesn't even look small, he is equally a big man and even older. Older to have dedicated a huge chunk of his life to be able to fight if necessary, especially in a white man's land.

I've been attacked by racist and the only time I ran away was when they where in groups or with weapon but if its just one dude, hmmm, I feel sorry for you. God knows you'll remember me for the rest of your life for what I'll do to you.

What happened to his teeth? How could he slam you down in the first place? I mean even if he would kill you, he should as a consequence, be incapacitated for life. Probably blind with his nose bitten off, and testicle ripped apart.

This is a warning to you all, make yourself so difficult to mess it, that's how you survive. The weaker you are, the more fight you'll get into, but the stronger you are, the less fight you'll get into.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Larryton(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=IMPACT05 post=115227033][font=courier][b][i]If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

[color=#006600]R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better

If Nigeria were to be DUBAI, some wanderers will not still stay in their domain, they keep wandering looking for greener pasture while they set thier zone on fire. Is it Tinubu or Buhari that pursue him from the contry? Within Nigeria self, it's hard for them to stay in their zone, all they do best is to insult people in other tribe and chest beat like a chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by mixta140: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:

So Americans or Europeans to go to other countries...
Some of you ehn
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by mixta140: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.
Haaa!
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
I doubt this kind of thing can happen in the US.

I wonder why he didn't defend himself more. This was just one man, not a group. You are a Nigerian and that makes you a survivor by default.

There are many vulnerable spots in the body, especially the groin, the bridge of the nose, throat etc that he could have struck to incapacitate his attacker, so I'm really wondering what happened.

I really, really wonder

5 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by mixta140: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abusk:
OMO BUHARI DON SUFFER
Asin... E go kuku comot
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by mixta140: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tecnophone:
you are a bastard, so silly unscrupulous. Does that mean all Buhari and Tinubu fans are animals?
Sigh
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by mixta140: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I was praying he wasn't dead then I faced the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knee with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin
I use style like you if this is true
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by SamOchuko: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:

Na 2015 he leave d country?
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by mixta140: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
generalwo:
Na house wen fall make lizard climb im walls... Such a thing can't happen to a British or an American or a French man....... It can only happen to people from this part of the world..... Woe betide anyone who supports buhari in any way.... Now the death is not just happening here at home... It is happening abroad...... I am not an igbo man.... But if Peter obi no win this coming election, make the country just divide because tinubu and atiku are on hand to finish off Nigeria from where buhari left it......come 2023.... It's Peter obi or nothing!!!! May the soul of the dead rest In peace and may his killer be served justice hot to him and his dark soul... Amen
Okay
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Astar007: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wetin make the guy nor fit stab dat white bastard or bite am or punch am, na coward abeg
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Assquare(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2022
A very devastated story...but r.i.p to him...but if i catch any italian for naija him must collect. cos everbody na king for him area.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by yoged(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Crazy. And people were just looking. Nobody to knack am 2 by 2 on the head.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by JealousCobra(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Your foetus should have been used for ritual purpose at least to end the perpetual poverty in your family.

Ozu!!
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by NNTR: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Over a woman undecided
Damn
Life cut short, for complimenting the woman, calling her 'Bella', which means 'beautiful' aka 'shorty' (i.e. slang for an attractive woman)

The other guy, defo racist, took exception to a black man, complimenting his girlfriend, and so killed him, for saying to her:
Bella, can you buy some handkerchiefs or give me one euro.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by AutoRedux: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Your papa.

Born troway bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.