Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts (56076 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Video Footage Of How Nigerian Street Vendor Alika Ogorchukwu Was Killed In Italy / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by coputa(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pootle:
i hate the way the world is today...everything goes online
The world is now a global community.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Killermamba: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
I dont like igbos at all at all grin

You are a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by victorazy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
hammer567:

I CANT EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO, SO DISAPPOINTED.

POT BELLY SHOULD BE CRIMINALISED.

GYM AND WORKOUT SHOULD BE LAW.

I tell you I couldn't watch the video, I was so annoyed with the guy to the core. See his fat big yam legs yet one white man just sad on him and kill him like fawl.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ASAPFERG1: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

My guy forget this, if you always mind your business nothing of such will happen to you, Italy is a very peaceful place I lived in Italy for almost 5 years, again one on one fighting and he is dead, that guy is weak may his soul RIP, I feel for his family shall.

Europe is the best place live any time anyday
untill them kill you black ass grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Mimicle101: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
hammer567:

THEM GO DEY CARRY POT BELLY UP AND DOWN, THEY CHASE WOMAN AND MONEY.

ME, I MAKE TIME FOR GYM AND MUSCLE.

I FIGHT WITH BOTTLE AND HAVE CHOKE PEOPLE BOTTLE BEFORE.

MY OWN FIGHT NA BLOW, HEAD BUTT AND RACE TO PICK WEAPON NEAR BY, MAKE I GIVE YOU SERIOUS WOUND.

IF U RUN, I GO PURSUE YOU.

You funny die.. mad dog loll
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by hammer567: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
victorazy:

I tell you I couldn't watch the video, I was so annoyed with the guy to the core. See his fat big yam legs yet one white man just sad on him and kill him like fawl.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DONT FIGHT YOUR HOST, OUR PEOPLE MUST LEARN TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AT ALL TIMES.

NOBODY THEY HOST YOU ON GOD'S EARTH.

EVERYBODY IS A MIGRANT SOMEWHERE, AND ALWAYS.

THIS GUY DIED OVER ITALIAN WOMEN THAT ARE CHEAP ASHAWO.

THAT GUY PROBABLY TRAINS REGULARLY AT THE GYM BUT SEEING OUR BRO, I DOUBT HE WILL HAVE TIME FOR GYM.

ITALIANS ARE RACIST AND HATE BLACKS, THAT IS THE REAL REASON FOR THE KILL.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don't think the Nigerian man is fully healthy.

First there is something like a cane besides him and sometime during the video, the lower part of his leg revealed severe wound which I suspect is Poisoning (Ulcerated Leg).

But still a man shouldn't have allowed a fellow man lock him down like that without breaking his balls.

Worstest of the Worst are those just standing by and the Person shooting the Video in particular.
He/She ought to be charged with accomplice to Murder or Manslaughter honestly

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by phemmyfour: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.
poverty mentality
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Exkandayee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Yankee101:
If you’re fighting for your LIFE, grab any part of the body that will incapacitate your assailant. Please don’t wait to get killed if you notice they clearly intend to kill you
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Confirm4real(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
hammer567:

THEM GO DEY CARRY POT BELLY UP AND DOWN, THEY CHASE WOMAN AND MONEY.

ME, I MAKE TIME FOR GYM AND MUSCLE.

I FIGHT WITH BOTTLE AND HAVE CHOKE PEOPLE BOTTLE BEFORE.

MY OWN FIGHT NA BLOW, HEAD BUTT AND RACE TO PICK WEAPON NEAR BY, MAKE I GIVE YOU SERIOUS WOUND.

IF U RUN, I GO PURSUE YOU.

Life no get duplicate o my brother do whatever to defend yourself even if it’s your last breath.

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Exkandayee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Whobedatte:
Walahii no man fit kill me like that without a weapon . Carry hand go him blokos and hold it till e comot tongue
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Johnn44: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Confirm4real:
That Nigerian guy lazy abeg when you know someone wants to kill you then look for possible ways to be free; blokos, eyes, chest, mouth, nose of the person with a blow or grabbing until the person let go.

We only have one life o…
undecided He isn't lazy he was physically weak already from an accident last year and using crutches. Ordinarily,, a full bodied man or woman should never physically attack the lame or people on crutches . A wobbly man on crutches is nota match for even a girl.
Even disabled people do sports in seperate Paralympic category for the impaired.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by DKM123: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
This was so painful to watch. I hope the woman he was killed for was worth it? The poor wife is now an unfortunate widow. Mscheeeew
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by showafrica(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1hufM6APt8

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1553421452757565443?t=XdmMK3HKZJMjXJngClZYcA&s=19

Every body should learn Marshall art oo... Watch UFC and practice hard... It's somehow for your fellow man to kill you with bare hands. As it is, he won't even go to jail... He will say he fought in self defence. Well it's better to stay out of trouble. Rip man

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Light78: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
A Nigerian was murdered and all one could say here is that he hates the Igbos. I only hear that on social media.

What is the difference between the murderer and the person that made that comment?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by BrokenEggShell: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
god have mercy on you abeg. efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Confirm4real(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Johnn44:

undecided He isn't lazy he was physically weak already from an accident last year and using crutches. Ordinarily,, a full bodied man or woman should never physically attack the lame or people on crutches . A wobbly man on crutches is nota match for even a girl.
Even disabled people do sports in seperate Paralympic category for the impaired.

Even if it’s your last breath target a strategic place in any part of the person.

I know it’s not easy but life no get duplicate o so whatever way to protect it even if you have means of any weapon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Johnn44: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
I don't think the Nigerian man is fully healthy.

First there is something like a cane besides him and sometime during the video, the lower part of his leg revealed severe wound which I suspect is Poisoning (Ulcerated Leg).

But still a man shouldn't have allowed a fellow man lock him down like that without breaking his balls.

Worstest of the Worst are those just standing by and the Person shooting the Video in particular.
He/She ought to be charged with accomplice to Murder or Manslaughter honestly
He isn't healthy. He was an accident victim last year and lost his job as a labourer after he started using crutches cry Even without attacking him further by gripping him with his hands,,, only the impact of the fall from the crutches the man grabbed from him and use to hit him to the ground,,has the potential of resulting in death for a weak person already using crutches cry
Too bad.Rip to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by showafrica(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I was praying he wasn't dead then I faced the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knee with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin

Attacking the knee of someone holding a knife is risky... He could stab you in the heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Mikkeal: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonja skullminers don enter Italy
You are a fool of the highest kind ,you are worse than a senseless thing ,you had to bring your stupidity here even after watching the video ,an igbo man a Nigerian was killed like a dog in the streets of Italy and you still had the effontry to be tribalistic about it

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Hermoso33: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo Tottenham grin grin grin

I'm a Yoruba guy and if you are a Yoruba person it will never be well with you. A Nigerian was killed in Italy and you are happy because he is Igbo?? An animal is better than you because you are not fit to live in human society. Eranko

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ASAPFERG1: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hermoso33:

I'm a Yoruba guy and if you are a Yoruba person it will never be well with you. A Nigerian was killed in Italy and you are happy because he is Igbo?? An animal is better than you because you are not fit to live in human society. Eranko

back to sender..
May your parents bury you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Zestzealotzenit(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
How can two men be fighting nobody call the cops or separate them such a wicked world we live in angry

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Ulysses100(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Bleep you motherfucker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Johnn44: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Confirm4real:

Even if it’s your last breath target a strategic place in any part of the person.

I know it’s not easy but life no get duplicate o so whatever way to protect it even if you have means of any weapon.
One can only try.Some people have died wella from even two healthy people fighting scenario, talkless of man on crutches versus full bodied man scenario. The wicked murderer even snatched his crutches from him lipsrsealed and use it to hit him to the ground first before gripping him and finishing him off with his hands.
The odds are not in the favour of the man on crutches.l wish police arrived sooner or those filming assisted.
I pray never to be in such situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Johnn44:

He isn't healthy. He was an accident victim last year and lost his job as a labourer after he started using crutches cry Even without attacking him further by gripping him with his hands,,, only the impact of the fall from the crutches the man grabbed from him and use to hit him to the ground,,has the potential of resulting in death for a weak person already using crutches cry
Too bad.Rip to him.

You seem to know more about the story.

Are you related?? Or you have someone in ground there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Bigchristo22(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sad! Just look at the onlookers!

They all should be arrested!

So their was no African in that whole vicinity to rescue hommie!

This is so painful!

You think they’re happy to see black people dominating their city? Believe any white man at your own peril, as a black man never accept that word that racism is not existing, Oyibo can never like black person

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by martinoh(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Splitmind:
That's what you get for thinking there's any greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Let this be a lesson to those who have japa fever, a horrible fate awaits you outside.
e no go better for your generations and this will happen to all members of family who try to make it in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ASAPFERG1: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ulysses100:

Bleep you motherfucker
igbo spareparts man in tears grin grin
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Johnn44: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

You seem to know more about the story.

Are you related?? Or you have someone in ground there
Nah.l just googled the man's name and read same news from other sources than the one in Nairaland.Thats how l found out he was somebody hit by a car last year and using crutches And his widow works as cleaner in Italy. Double tragedy he was laid off work as a labourer after the accident last year as he became unfit hopping on crutches ever since. cry

3 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Bigchristo22(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
DKM123:
This was so painful to watch. I hope the woman he was killed for was worth it? The poor wife is now an unfortunate widow. Mscheeeew
If this kind of thing happened in Nigeria a black man murdered a white man the whole security of this country will apprehend that black man to face the wrath of the law while this happen in Italy every other white men stand and watch him murder the guy and go score free, give this matter another one week e don finished, we need to start fighting to build our own country to a standard where we Nigerians will be valued in other countries we don too sell ourselves cheap to the international community, the problem started from our leaders that put personal gain over serving the people who voted them into office

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.