Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? (3160 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
I'm not. undecided
Ok..so what hogwash at the end? undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Sambaby7640: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
You're always saying rubbish,the fact that no lady has ever loved you is your fault,i'm also very sure you have never loved a lady guinuely because of the hatred you have towards women,there is noting more sweeter than a woman's love,out there are many women that loves their spouses guinuely,maybe you grew up from a disfunctional family where your mum doesn't love your dad,that why you think all women are the same.............let me tell you something sweetheart when a woman loves she loves with all her heart,i think you,Zonefree,nonexisting and goodhardick should develop a soft spot towards women so you can see the good and real ones among the bad ones because your hatred is not letting you see that....shalom.
what he's saying is a woman isn't capable of loving unconditionally, which is love in its true sense. There has to be benefits(money, protection etc) attached to it.
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sambaby7640:
what he's saying is a woman isn't capable of loving unconditionally, which is love in its true sense. There has to be benefits(money, protection etc) attached to it.
Love in the true sense of it is unconditional? undecided
But you have never really, as a human being that is, experienced what is termed "unconditional love", so how can you pretend to know this to be true? undecided

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Autobot05:
Earthly Love is a delusion
Earthly love is a delusion? undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Sambaby7640: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Love in the true sense of it is unconditional? undecided
But you have never really, as a human being that is, experienced what is termed "unconditional love", so how can you pretend to know this to be true? undecided
Talking from experience.
my parent has got unconditional love for me.

No be me say make your papa and mama regret giving birth to you.
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Talking from experience. my parent has got unconditional love for me. No be me say make your papa and mama regret giving birth to you.
That is instead a delusion, I am afraid. Humans aren't built with the ability to love anyone or anything unconditionally. undecided

Your parents most likely love you the way they do because they believe you are born from their loins and so are theirs. If your father were to maybe find out tomorrow that you are not his own, you would likely find him ready to see you die instead. undecided

There are indeed those whose folks regret giving birth to them but don't deceive yourself by believing you are somehow of better stock than they are or something. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Sambaby7640: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is instead a delusion, I am afraid. Humans aren't built with the ability to love anyone or anything unconditionally. undecided

Your parents most likely love you the way they do because they believe you are born from their loins and so are theirs. If your father were to maybe find out tomorrow that you are not his own, you would likely find him ready to see you die instead. undecided

There are indeed those whose folks regret giving birth to them but don't deceive yourself by believing you are somehow of better stock than they are or something. undecided
it's not my fault you've never experienced unconditional love Mister. Go find someone else to pour your frustration on
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sambaby7640:
it's not my fault you've never experienced unconditional love Mister. Go find someone else to pour your frustration on
I see the delusion is deep with this one! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Baddestbiitch(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala dominique Rocktation Farano justwise mukina2 DisGuy OAM4J rule 2
you insulted me and now you're calling the mood, im going to report you too. Cry baby kiss
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Stillwhites(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
you are stupid and mad and mod can do no shit you bitch Cry baby kiss
Seun justwise dominique mukina2 Mynd44 Rocktation Farano RoyalRoy DisGuy OAM4J rule 2
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by debbydams(f): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Both, depending on how they define it
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
Seun justwise dominique mukina2 Mynd44 Rocktation Farano RoyalRoy DisGuy OAM4J rule 2
please Mynd44,dominique, Rocktation, this dude here is all over my mention, he's a troll, always stalking me like his life depends on it. Plsss try and work on him, i can't take this any longer.
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Stillwhites(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
please Mynd44,dominique, Rocktation, this dude here is all over my mention, he's a troll, always stalking me like his life depends on it. Plsss try and work on him, i can't take this any longer.
Seun Mynd44 Rocktation Farano dominique mukina 8 false information.I didn't stalk this guy posing as lady
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Truvelisback(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Utanisco:
I have a woman I love so much that I wish to marry her.
Sometimes I feel she doesn't love me the way I do for her.
Oneday I summoned her and ask her if she loves me the way i do,she said more than I do.
I love her that I can't cheat on her but I don't know if she loves me the same which sometimes I feel she does

Matured minds pls
Between a man and a woman,who love most
Thankyou
This same question has been asked here several times, if not many. Women can't love a man. They can't. They don't have the capacity to love as a man would. And it is not their duty to love a man. It is the man's duty to do so. Their duty is to respect the man and be Submissive to him as her head, according to the Bible.
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok..so what hogwash at the end? undecided
*find yourself a partner who you are sure loves you back the same* how na? How can you make sure? How na? For all we know, people can pretend to save their lives.
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
*find yourself a partner who you are sure loves you back the same* how na? How can you make sure? How na? For all we know, people can pretend to save their lives.
For one, you can use a contract to clearly define your love for each other. A relationship is after all an agreement between two individuals. So, endeavor to connect only with partners who agree to your love terms while you also agree to theirs. When the agreement is reached, then you have for yourself someone who loves you back the way you want to be loved, and the other in turn has the same. undecided

What is hogwash about that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by tnerro1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Women, no matter how hard they pretend, they are the last to recover from heartbreak.......fact
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For one, you can use a contract to clearly define your love for each other. A relationship is after all an agreement between two individuals. So, endeavor to connect only with partners who agree to your love terms while you also agree to theirs. When the agreement is reached, then you have for yourself someone who loves you back the way you want to be loved, and the other in turn has the same. undecided

What is hogwash about that? undecided
contract really! A legal contract? undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
contract really! A legal contract? undecided
Of course! A contract, not necessarily a legal(formal) one that you take to court and all, but instead a contract between partners. undecided

Again, a relationship is an agreement/contract between partners already, so why not take full advantage of that to your benefit, instead of leaving it all up in the air only to come out at the other end full of regret? undecided

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Of course! A contract, not necessarily a legal(formal) one that you take to court and all, but instead a contract between partners. undecided

Again, a relationship is an agreement/contract between partners already, so why not take full advantage of that to your benefit, instead of leaving it all up in the air only to come out at the other end full of regret? undecided
okay you sure have a point. But you too like fight/argument undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Well I know one thing... I can't love none of those bitches out there like moms
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
okay you sure have a point. But you too like fight/argument undecided
I don't fight or argue. I simply put my point across the way that seems best. undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't fight or argue. I simply put my point across the way that seems best. undecided
I know! Try arrange your face well.. you're a woman! A smart one at that.. do you wanna have terrible wrinkles at this age? undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
I know! Try arrange your face well.. you're a woman! A smart one at that.. do you wanna have terrible wrinkles at this age? undecided
Well, if you must know...
Smiling, frowning, squinting and other habitual facial expressions cause these wrinkles to become more prominent. Over time, these expressions coupled with gravity contribute to the formation of wrinkles.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/10984-wrinkles
So, I wouldn't worry much about such things, if I were you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, if you must know... So, I wouldn't worry much about such things, if I were you. undecided
She's a feisty one too. All rightie. My arms are up in the air... I give up... grin cheesy please squeeze your face till eternity. My belle.. kobo junkie.. Lol. The name tho.. whatever inspired such a nick? grin
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
She's a feisty one too. All rightie. My arms are up in the air... I give up... grin cheesy please squeeze your face till eternity. My belle.. kobo junkie.. Lol. The name tho.. whatever inspired such a nick? grin
Kobo is the unit of currency in Nigeria, right? undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Kobo is the unit of currency in Nigeria, right? undecided
right... You get high on the kobo? Are you by any chance a real life junkie? grin cheesy
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
right... You get high on the kobo? Are you by any chance a real life junkie? grin cheesy
undecided
Junkie
1adisparaging + offensive : a person who is addicted to narcotics and especially to heroin
b: a person who gets an unusual amount of pleasure from or has an unusual amount of interest in something
a television news junkie
Adrenaline junkies weren't the only ones who marveled as Austrian daredevil Baumgartner broke the world record for the highest and fastest skydive …
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/junkie
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/junkie
so tell me, what is that which fuels your unusual interest? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Babes / His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. / Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.