Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? (3142 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
so tell me, what is that which fuels your unusual interest? undecided
A Kobojunkie is obviously someone with a Nigerian interest, and this here is Nairaland, a community of Nigerians, right? undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A Kobojunkie is obviously someone with a Nigerian interest, and this here is Nairaland, a community of Nigerians, right? undecided
yes.. I'm afraid you're correct undecided must have really thought this through..
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
yes.. I'm afraid you're correct undecided must have really thought this through..
I thought it was an obvious moniker that any Nigerian would be quick to decode. undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Hacks4dummies: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I thought it was an obvious moniker that any Nigerian would be quick to decode. undecided
well, i didn't realize it on time. undecided
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by Autobot05: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Earthly love is a delusion? undecided

Yeah
My opinion

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Between A Man And A Woman,who Love Most? by bigpicture001: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Men love unconditionally with no reasons attached but women love for many reasons and when those reasons disappear, their love vanishes. No woman will ever love a man unconditionally except his mother which is why most times, it is only a mother that appears at an execution with her full chest and accept to be called mother of criminal. If you really think your wife or girlfriend loves you unconditionally, a day will come and you will remember this my post.

Very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. / I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � / My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.