Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47868 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Dminister:

If you think a sick patient can secure your future let that be your cup of tea and not me. Tufiakwa
Don't worry y'all will return back to BIAFRA agitation after the election
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dminister(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Don't worry y'all will return back to BIAFRA agitation after the election

So you think everyone supporting Peter Obi total are agitators for Biafra? I am not from the east none am I related to Peter Obi Tribe. I am from Edo State and you that is supporting Sick Tinubu that can’t stand without a supporting object or people’s hands because he is your Tribe man shows you don’t care if the country moves forward or not as long as your tribe man is occupying the position. You are Evil to even mention Tinubu or APC after all that is happening in the country.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dminister:

So you think everyone supporting Peter Obi total are agitators for Biafra? I am not from the east none am I related to Peter Obi Tribe. I am from Edo State and you that is supporting Sick Tinubu that can’t stand without a supporting object or people’s hands because he is your Tribe man shows you don’t care if the country moves forward or not as long as your tribe man is occupying the position. You are Evil to even mention Tinubu or APC after all that is happening in the country.
While you are an Angel for supporting an IPOB terrorist right?

You no get sense grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dminister(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
While you are an Angel for supporting an IPOB terrorist right?

You no get sense grin

For even vouching for Tinubu shows your parent wasted all the efforts they used in having sex to produce you.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dminister:

For even vouching for Tinubu shows your parent wasted all the efforts they used in having sex to produce you.
Okoro i love your tears grin grin grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dynmyt: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
potbelly:
Like someone said...
No wonder dem dey always poison this guy for film... undecided
He appears so brilliant and stoic in his movie roles, yet na him dem dey f-up pass���

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.