Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47862 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by annyz: 4:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Have we forgotten he is from Orji's family?

Everything betrayal of kinsmen runs in their DNA.

Zach Judas Orji has been his real name.

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2022
well my nigga zack orji has spoken

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Danchibez: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo did such for Buhari and regretted it later. Zack Orji will later began to lick his wounds and shall come to social media to apologize to the masses. This I have seen
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Chochovini: 5:00am On Jul 31, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I understand this is democracy and everyone has a right to choose who they want

But in all, uncle zack orji has just one vote

If my one vote cancels his

....singing....
I'm satisfied
I'm satisfied
. Pls dnt 4gt 2 add mine 2 urs 2 mk it two against one. Infact, I just lost my respect 4 dis man lk 4eva.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by tiswell(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Our frustrated pigs will say he has been bribed. grin

ANYONE SUPPORTING TINUBU MUST HAVE BEEN BRIBED BUT ALL ObiTUARY SUPPORTERS ARE DOING IT FOR LOVE.

OSU AMAKA
IPOB AJOKA
ofcourse, he is broke sad

Sapa na ya mate
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Danny50:
This idiot should be stone to death

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:15am On Jul 31, 2022
TimmyTen:
I don’t blame him, he has bleached his brains

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by ogundeleai(m): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2022
StormpyBee:
Coming from someone that has lost relevance. I can't even listen to him talk less of watch his film.

He is just another unam ikot!
... Ara ni un tá ooooooo
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by shineeye1: 5:17am On Jul 31, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

Smart ibo man! He is CASHing in on the unsellable product called Tinubu. Abeg collect woto woto from the BULLIONaire jare, braindead cashcows are not readily available these days. If not for desperate craze for CASH, what else would make an otherwise intelligent Zack to engage in such miserable campaigns. So ,because Asiwaju helped you decades past , we should now exhume his corpse and skeleton and bundle same to Aso rock at this critical time in our national journey?! Poor Zack, we can see beyond the veil my dear. THIS IS FRAUDULENCE
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by tunde1200(m): 5:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Igbos are in serious mess over Tinubu.
Esn terrorist group are dying on top Tinubu ambition.
Haters no get joy �
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:27am On Jul 31, 2022
emmydee:
Zack Orji is a castrated fool.
Efulefu

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Icumsa45:
The old goat said he has lived in Lagos for over 40years, as if then it wasn't federal might. Sapa dey reach everybody sha .
thats a nigerian legend you are talking about. respect yasef bro

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Pio44: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2022
How much them give u orji? Selling ur future for a plate of meal
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all
Copied from oilpussy undecided
Pitobi is also a criminal for supporting IPOB terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Pazkal90:
Zack Orji you are as well a failure�
nwanne Zack is not a failure
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Aganju849:
Zack has been a destitute vagabond for several years now. He's in need of serious rehabilitation no one should take his public pronouncements serious.
nwanne respect ya elders oooo. Zack is a legend
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Smoke55: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

he is a gentle man because he supported Tinubu,if he had supported obi he would have been either ipob or hate filled tribal bigot..you Tinubu urchins won't fail to amaze me..

Thought you said Tinubu don't need Igbo votes?

Why going around looking for inconsequential Igbo supporting Tinubu??
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Letmehearword: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Smart move it's time for him to cash out after all the money in d bullion van is not finished, he's regretting he didn't join Andy four years ago
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 6:02am On Jul 31, 2022
annyz:
Have we forgotten he is from Orji's family?

Everything betrayal of kinsmen runs in their DNA.

Zach Judas Orji has been his real name.

Tufiakwa!!!!
shocked shocked grin grin so the man is judas because he has his own choice cheesy cheesy
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by ufotunang: 6:05am On Jul 31, 2022
What do you expect when he had collected tinubu dollars... everyone fighting for his pocket and bank account
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wettoid123: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

i gave you my like oil pussy abi na pinkpussy all the same you get sense you are on the same page with me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Alajiki(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Offpoint1:
All business minded celebrities will endorse the desperado Agbado king, eat from the cookie box and vote the destined next president of federal republic of Nigeria, his excellency PETER Sweet Obi

Dream on boy! grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wettoid123: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2022
ibos are enemy to themselves so am not surprised when one ibo man is richer than the other one the only thing that comes to mind is how to drop the other one dead, that is why some ibos in diaspora find it difficult to come home cos when they do they dont go back alive,

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Germanjoe(m): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Paid man,fools every where
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Moneyyman: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2022
That's your business.

1. Tinubu once (rightly) called Buhari a tribal and religious bigot. How did he turn around to support and impose him on Nigeria? (He went back on his words AKA No integrity).

2. He sees the presidential post as an entitlement; a reward as a kingmaker. He has not shown a commitment to fix our national issues.

3. He is physically weaker than Buhari and already looks sick! Buhari has spent over 200 days on medical tourism (something the failure promised to not do). How long do you think Tinubu will spend outside?

4. Aso Rock is not a retirement home for the sick and elderly. Buhari himself mentioned that he can't perform well because of age! Why not allow a younger person to go there and give him background support? No! They put their selfishness ahead of national interest!

You see? No one who means we'll for Nigeria will support Tinubu. Not one at all!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Udemzy05: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
say this after me without crying, on Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

Keep standing,na so una shout sai Baba the lungs almost come out ,see where we dey now.

Imagine those wey dey shout sai Baba for my side dey open their mouth dey insult Buhari now dey call am useless man. grin grin

I go just dey laugh hard, you better don't allow that arrogant man get there,it will be worse.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by kizyalex10(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

I refuse to read rubbish because just a few glance I can see you insulting for family and generation already. This is practically who the character of the idiot you support and you want me to believe that calamity of a man will do well as a president. Jokes on you.
Tinubu I know and Tinubu i support with my full chest. If you like rant and insult your father, mother, brothers and sisters. That one na your problem.
When Tinubu becomes president, na cry you go cry for another 8 years even in the phase of social and economic progress in the country
the word I will hate to hear from you is regret when u vote the thief u intend to do,the moment u want to say it ,u will remember me and it will choke u to death unless u re benefitting from the corrupt system,why obi supporters insult people like you is because you choose sentiments over competence and not that you don’t know these things,I will beat my chest that any tinubu supporter is supporting not for the betterment of Nigeria but either tribal,religious or for personal gain,quote me anywhere,if u doubt come nd swear
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by aigbokiejohnson(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Tulumbu money go finish this time around
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by adiori0303: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Dear obi supporters.
Do u know this man invested anambra tax payers money into SABmiller.
He lied to us that he wears only one wristwatch for 17 years while moving money to offshore accounts.
Do you know this man's children all live abroad and has kept them there to enjoy the wealth,with strict instructions not to meddle in his politics,but would rather cajole us to fight amongst ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
They know next to nothing! I wonder how they will feel after the election. I swear to God who made me i know Obi cannot win the election

I can bet not just money but my life on it. I can't say of Tinubu and Atiku but e sure me die Obi cannot win the election

IPOB PIGS will come for you for telling them the truth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.