Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47756 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by JoshTim: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Who is Zack Orji in Igbo land or Nigeria at large??

Him too light. Him no get weight
Lol, your response is typical of an Igbo guy. Go and sleep
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Lilymax(f): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Vote for Tinubu. The visionary man that will lead Nigeria to the promise land just like Moses led the people of Israel to the promise land. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for Nigerian prosperity. Don't be intimidated by anyone. Don't be afraid of them insulting you. You can take there insult as a sacrifice for a better Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
You are delusional
An old man that cannot lead himself from one place to another without support from his aides is someone you want to lead a country??
Why are you people like this?
You have eyes but you have blatantly refused to see undecided
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by moshino(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by PaAdu02(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
U re just brainless as ever

pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

Copied from oilpussy undecided

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by moshino(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
WisdomFlakes:
Na man you be, oga Zack. Because I know many of your people no go like this move.

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by moshino(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
ribbit:
He refused to become zombidient.

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by temisartana: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol, this is funny. Few days ago they visited the man, they all collected a heavy envelope on condition of making a video to speak good about the man regardless of the current state of the country ruled by the same APC cabals.

I respect this Zack Orji before but from today I withdrawal my respect from him for supporting envil in this country. I have been in the same Lagos for years, tribalism is the order of the day here in Lagos. Here in Lagos the Yorubas can't call an Igbo guy by his name but "OMO IBO"

And you are selling your birth right because of pot of soup that you will suffer for it in the next years to come if given this clueless APC chance again.

Zack Orji you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting evil, for supporting imcompetence or competence.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by basybasy: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

So, you want me to vote Obi? Have u ever seen Igbo that is not greedy? Is Obi not a politician? I swear, if Obi becomes President, Nigeria will collapse. Things will become more than worst. Obi is a lie lie guy, he has nothing to offer. How can he manage the diversities of Nigeria, especially, North. Let me tell u, Obi is not an option for now.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by moshino(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Guys/gals please go easy on zack orji. When last did you see him in a new movie, he has bills to pay, mouths to feed and no kpekus to sell. The country is hard enough already, he did what he had to do, Peter Obi no dey give shishi.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2022
posty56:
Zack orji.tge betrayer! how much did they bread you, you dey mad

Na wao!
So democracy is no longer by choice,as far as some people are concerned, including yourself!
It will shock you very soon because you are even making your candidate unpopular, because not everyone can be bought with money!
Even in America, where this Democracy comes,some family are both in Republican and some are Democrats,yet same blood!
You own tenets of democracy now is - we must be in your party!
That is impossible!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by bewla(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Three minutes of you time only

How like to ask you

What has TINUBU done directly to you to warrant hate from you

Be honest

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Freedom34:

Anyone that can speak Igbo language out of them all. Dassol.

He/they may argue otherwise but I've just told u d truth!
If u are not Igbo then (according to them) u are incompetent!
Is very funny

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Passionate1(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Orji chose money over humanity. . . ugly heart!
Monster heart !
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Basher8583: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You vilify BAT and at the end of the day you are still telling me to vote for BAT because he's the most competent of all the presidential aspirants with proven track records.

Go and verify.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by mayklef(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
speak for yourself Mr okoro. I'm voting for Tinubu
Ogbeni werey, omo yooba ni mi
And I am a right thinking Nigerian not blindfolded by tribal or ethic doom that will definitely end in tear, God forbid, ire ooo

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Akaujaa(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Nobody supports Tinubu naturally. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Brandily: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Peter obi for life

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by ukahrawah: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Another Joe Igbokwe. Tueeeh.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by manyus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

(Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023)
The only sentence that makes sense in your post grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, your response is typical of an Igbo guy. Go and sleep

Chai... I don floor you into pieces...

Hez gat no relevance in ibo land...

grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by deeva2: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu is indeed maker of men.

Vision builder.

Kanu heart foundation can testify.

BAT 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by harmony75: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Because of money and favours so pathetic for them I guess the country is tough on these ones Chai!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by okorieJonah: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
What do you accept from a confused man, that have done everything possible in this life, he was once a pastor and now thieftunubu mouth pastor but no worries, we the OBIDENT we will correct those ur brain issues, because I see APC dose not have cure for the sickness the constituted in this country...
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
okorieJonah:
What do you accept from a confused man, that have done everything possible in this life, he was once a pastor and now thieftunubu mouth pastor but no worries, we the OBIDENT we will correct those ur brain issues, because I see APC dose not have cure for the sickness the constituted in this country...
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Akaujaa:
Nobody supports Tinubu naturally. You can take that to the bank.
you be ewu for having such razz mentality

Tinubu will succeed Buhari watch out
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wwwq: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hunger in the land
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by bafsonbaf: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Yen yen yen
We will not vote. In tinubu is our mandate
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by SolarCorona: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
What is Zack Orji?

One million online volunteers needed for Peter OBI. Are you one of them?

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Bullahville: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

Stomach infrastructure...He's is no longer a youth anyways, looking for retirement "benefit"
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Akaujaa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you be ewu for having such razz mentality

May your father in his old age be better than you.

Tinubu will succeed Buhari watch out
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dminister(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
almost all of the candidates are not youths so what are you saying?

I am voting for competency, achievements, antecedents, legacy

I am voting for Tinubu

If you think a sick patient can secure your future let that be your cup of tea and not me. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.