Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221885 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
BenedictStinson:

That is a COVID era generic message
Ohh.
Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
benedictuyi:

Why would you want to do that?

The form cannot take all my employment details so i had to print page (3) of it. So 2 forms

Now i am trying to merge and upload it on the website

What do i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
zeb04:

The form cannot take all my employment details so i had to print page (3) of it. So 2 forms

Now i am trying to merge and upload it on the website

What do i do?
Use small pdf
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
After merging my forms, they look like this. I tried to “Open With = adobe” still no luck.

Could this be a problem with only my system ( meaning i can go ahead with submissions)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
I checked my profile, and I saw this in the eligibility stage:

Does that mean that my eligibility has started? Because I did not get any message from them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
zeb04:
After merging my forms, they look like this. I tried to “Open With = adobe” still no luck.

Could this be a problem with only my system ( meaning i can go ahead with submissions)
You should confirm to ensure your document is readable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2023
kobobay:

Does that mean that my eligibility has started? Because I did not get any message from them.

It means they want to deny you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otobor12: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2023
richard69:
how about vetinary assistant ?

Better. Do u have any school I can apply to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otobor12: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2023
richard69:
how about vetinary assistant ?

Better. Please do u have any school I can apply to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by abbey1986(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2023
kobobay:

Your eligibility is being reviewed already..Yes. It probably means a VO picked up your application and started working on it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omotoyosi194: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2023
benedictuyi:

Could this be the reason?

No please that’s not the reason have not even received any message that my passport is back the only message have received was when it left VFS to collation center when I submitted last month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omotoyosi194: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2023
BenedictStinson:

If you've gotten the message/mail that your passport is ready for collection then go to VFS with the required documents at the proper time (it was 8-10 when I collected not sure what it is now) and you will be attended to

No message yet that’s my worry, and by 15th it will be a month have submitted it, I just want know if anyone here is facing the same issue or has face this kind of thing before how did he or she overcame it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 2:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Hello guys please who knows how can I get enrolment letter from centennial college? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 2:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Advise Pls,

I get an error message when i try to upload my IMM5257 schedule 1 form. the form has been validated and there is no correction needed to be done.

What can i do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by burk: 5:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Good morning my people. Please i want to ask if i can apply for a student permit with my visitor visa inside Canada and which school is accepting application for September 2023 intake. Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fling01: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2023
Good Morning my people,pls hv just paid my tuition deposit to conestoga and flywire as generated a receipt for me concernin that,and I hv uploaded on my ocas Portal.pls i want to Ask what next after uploading my receipt from flywire on my ocas Portal,pls i really need quick response on this pls,inorder for me to start my visa application.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2023
burk:
Good morning my people. Please i want to ask if i can apply for a student permit with my visitor visa inside Canada and which school is accepting application for September 2023 intake. Thank you all
You can apply for a study permit from inside Canada.
If you applied for your study permit from inside Canada
If you were eligible to apply from inside Canada
We’ll mail your study permit to the Canadian address you included in your application.

If you followed the instructions to apply for a study permit from outside Canada
In this case, you filled out the form called Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]. If your application is approved, you’ll get an approval letter that says you’re allowed to study in Canada. This letter is called the port of entry letter of introduction.

Once you have this letter, you must leave and ask to get your study permit on return to Canada.

Copied from IRCC website. Go to the website and read up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Fling01:
Good Morning my people,pls hv just paid my tuition deposit to conestoga and flywire as generated a receipt for me concernin that,and I hv uploaded on my ocas Portal.pls i want to Ask what next after uploading my receipt from flywire on my ocas Portal,pls i really need quick response on this pls,inorder for me to start my visa application.thanks
Conestoga will send you a receipt

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2023
No. Don't merge them together.
Each Imm form has a different segment where you need to attach it before submission.
zeb04:
Please how can i merge my Imm forms.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2023
olufunbi:

The 48hrs does not matter just submit your form A application, when your form A is approved, PayMyTuition may need you to create a new invoice by then.Below is an example of the mai you may receive from PayMyTuition after they receive the funds.

Please note that you are to create a new transaction every time you send funds because each payment needs a unique reference ID in order to be processed. Once we see the transaction, we will be able to proceed with processing the funds.

Okay I tried that, I was given an account number but I was not given an IBAN number by paymytution, and that is required to process form A payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2023
benedictuyi:

How much is the deposit?

500CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

It does not matter. They are aware that payment from Nigeria can take longer. The transaction will be finalized with the exchange rate for the day the form A payment is made.

Okay I tried that, I was given an account number but I was not given an IBAN number by paymytution, and that is required to process form A payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2023
saucekid50:

500CAD
You can pay that using black market rate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fling01: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Appreciate bro
benedictuyi:

Conestoga will send you a receipt
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2023
zeb04:

Bro u don’t have to put in all ur employment details there. Just fill in the ones it can contain. Then the rest will feature in ur SOP nd documents section. Don’t complicate things for urself

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2023
burk:
Yes u can. It depend on the program u want to do and course of study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by leksite120(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Hello Everyone.
Can I study MBA in canada as a chemistry Education graduate. Also can it b an easy transition for admission and Visa, and will one not have any issue of work experience or something.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Omotoyosi194:

No message yet that’s my worry, and by 15th it will be a month have submitted it, I just want know if anyone here is facing the same issue or has face this kind of thing before how did he or she overcame it
Did you write down your phone and email when submitting the passport? If you did not it's possible it's arrived and they are simply unable to contact you or you can use the tracking number you were given after submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2023
A visitor visa does not make you eligible to apply from inside Canada, although there are exceptions. One such exception is completing a course or program that is a prerequisite to securing admission at a DLI. Otherwise, an application to obtain a study permit must be made outside Canada.
burk:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
Good morning all....

Please I need a guide on something.

Someone wants to send money to me for me to complete my proof of funds, must I show when the money left the person's account to mine or I should just explain to them the source of the funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Hello people, please i need accomodation in London, anywhere around Fanshawe College

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Christyiji:
Good morning all....

Please I need a guide on something.

Someone wants to send money to me for me to complete my proof of funds, must I show when the money left the person's account to mine or I should just explain to them the source of the funds?

Show everything that will make the vo comfortable that the money is legit and not deliberately sent to you for the purpose of acquiring the visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.