Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225280 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2023
Slimbae2:
oh thanks want to pay 250 cad for my application fee...Can you send me your email need to ask some questions.thanks

harryakums@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Good day guys,

Please how much is the application fees for student visa for a family of three…

Applicant, wife and and infant..?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Good morning, can anyone help me with a sample tenancy agreement for Nigeria? I'll be so grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2023
harkintem:

Yes it cost me additional fare to reschedule
How much did it cost please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ade279(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone..
So I did my biometrics in Lagos, and when PPR landed, I submitted my passport at the same VAC Lagos. I didn't pay for any courier, I went physically to submit myself. I received notification that it has been processed and currently in VAC Abuja.

My question is: do I need to pay for courier to bring it down to Lagos VAC?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello Guys,
Kindly help on the process of canceling a Form A transaction on the trade portal
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2023
ade279:
Hello everyone..
So I did my biometrics in Lagos, and when PPR landed, I submitted my passport at the same VAC Lagos. I didn't pay for any courier, I went physically to submit myself. I received notification that it has been processed and currently in VAC Abuja.

My question is: do I need to pay for courier to bring it down to Lagos VAC?

Thanks!
No, after processing, your passport will be returned back to Lagos and you'll be notified when you can pick it up from VAC Lagos : )

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2023
burk:
Good morning my people. Please i want to ask if i can apply for a student permit with my visitor visa inside Canada and which school is accepting application for September 2023 intake. Thank you all
yes, you can apply for study permit with visitor visa with LOA for prerequisite course or program to enable you secure admission at a DLI

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anori: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2023
How long does it take for POE letter to be sent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Click on below link you will see one you can use

https://mixtafrica.com/tenancy-agreement-in-nigeria/

Winnerpoks:
Good morning, can anyone help me with a sample tenancy agreement for Nigeria? I'll be so grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasd4luv(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hi everyone
Do I need the Covid 19 card if I'm flying with EgyptAir to Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
wasd4luv:
Hi everyone
Do I need the Covid 19 card if I'm flying with EgyptAir to Canada?

You don't
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Click on below link you will see one you can use

https://mixtafrica.com/tenancy-agreement-in-nigeria/

Thanks champ
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello,

Is there anyone who has obtained a study permit and will be commencing their studies in January 2024?

I'm trying to figure out the reason nothing on my dashboard has changed since my Biometric on 13th March.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Thanks Bamz, I really appreciate

There's only one Bamz abeg. You folks should quote properly. T for thanks wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olanrewajunurud: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
I got my visa approved January 2023 but my school program course start by September 9th,2023 can I travel to Canada now even if my program start date 3month ahead . please I need your sincere advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Are you not Bamz again lol?

Bamz:

There's only one Bamz abeg. You folks should quote properly. T for thanks wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ketima: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
olanrewajunurud:
I got my visa approved January 2023 but my school program course start by September 9th,2023 can I travel to Canada now even if my program start date 3month ahead . please I need your sincere advice

Hello,

As stated by IRCC, you can come few months (2-3) to the start of your program or you can come early if you deem so. But know that if you come way too early, the officers will ask you why you came this early, how you intend to care for yourself ( POF may be asked from you).

Now note that if your class is to start by September and you come in April, you are not legally permitted to work until yout class starts. So i hope you have a place to stay for free and foodd or you have a lot of money to take care of your self and rent and sim monthly charges if you come early. My advice, if you have place to stay for free and free food, then you can come.

But if you don't have any of that and you will be doing all payments from your pocket, please and please wait till even a month to your class resumption.

But then, the choice is all yours to make.
Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ketima: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
femmybet:
Hello Guys,
Kindly help on the process of canceling a Form A transaction on the trade portal
Thank you

Hello,

Depending on the stage you're, go to your portal, at the right hand, you will see an option to click to cancel disbursement and all that.

Or you can do it the naija way, remove the money from the account. So long as the money isn't complete, the transaction will cancel when they don't see the specific amount in the account during disbursement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jojodamiej40: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
femmybet:
Looking for a travel buddy in August from Lagos.
Heading to St.John, Newfoundland.
Anyone there, please holla, lets plan together.
For your info, i am a she grin grin grin

Leggo….kindly send me an email damiej40@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hi Guys. Was anyone able to merge their IMM 1294 (application for study permit made outside of Canada) with their acceptance form? I saw in the form that it should be uploaded with acceptance letter. However while trying to merge the files using I love my pdf, I got a prompt that it can't be processed because the file is damaged or corrupted.
So, how do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
I am just so sad honestly. For 3 days now i have been trying to pay and submit my applications. I have used so many dollar cards but still TRANSACTION DECLINED . My money is in people’s account….. i don’t know what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hopez456:
Hi Guys. Was anyone able to merge their IMM 1294 (application for study permit made outside of Canada) with their acceptance form? I saw in the form that it should be uploaded with acceptance letter. However while trying to merge the files using I love my pdf, I got a prompt that it can't be processed because the file is damaged or corrupted.
So, how do I go about it?

IMM forms should not be merged. There is a separate field to upload LOA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
akinloluazeez:
Please whats the link to apply for GCMS and is it free?

Here: gcmsnotes.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
joefit4gur:

IMM forms should not be merged. There is a separate field to upload LOA.
Thank you sir for your response.

I just remember there is a separate place to upload the letter of acceptance, just wondering why they now said one should upload it alongside the imm imm form

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Guys please any alternate way to pay my application fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
zeb04:
Guys please any alternate way to pay my application fee?
Use payday virtual dollar card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

link please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

Please can you tell me how it works.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please who can help me with board of resolution document.
URGENT!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olatunde101: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is there anyone going to Cambrian college Sudbury in August?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.