Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,955 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1268960 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:40am On May 01, 2023
You can apply without paying the balance

They will not reject your application if you apply before it is due. Although it rarely happens, IRCC can request the receipt when it is due.

There’s no fixed processing time.

Willie3040:
Hello house,

Please I need your advice on this. I have made my tuition deposit on the 10th of February and I am thinking of sending my application by next or so. The deadline of my first semester balance of almost 8k will be due by June 13.

Can I still go ahead to send my application without paying the balance? Can the VO reject my application as a result of this or will they ask me to complete the payment? Can my visa be processed before June 13?

Please what would be your candid advice. Thanks I await your reply to my message.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by williamsjay(m): 3:16am On May 01, 2023
Please house,if you are asked to go for medicals,is it a good sign

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:30am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Jay5050 post=121626532]Greetings All❤

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 3:38am On May 01, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Use the copy generated by your bank app or ask them to send you a digital copy.

Be sure to unlock it using tools like small pdf for easy access

Please, will a digital copy Statement of Account from the App contain the bank's stamps? Because i am not sure IRCC will look at it if its not stamped.

Ordinarily, other banks will just generate an MBS code for you which you will send in your application, but I am not sure Union Bank has that facility. That is my dilemma.

Please has anyone used Union Bank SOA as POF before? How did you guys do it??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 5:49am On May 01, 2023
Accessed:

Please, will a digital copy Statement of Account from the App contain the bank's stamps? Because i am not sure IRCC will look at it if its not stamped.

Ordinarily, other banks will just generate an MBS code for you which you will send in your application, but I am not sure Union Bank has that facility. That is my dilemma.

All the statement of accounts used in my application were digital copies (not stamped)
I used 7 different bank statements for my application and only one was stamped (fidelity bank) and it didn't even belong to my sponsor.
I couldn't get MBS because of the banking wahala.
As far as your digital bank statement does not have any alterations I don't see why IRCC would not look at it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 6:32am On May 01, 2023
Yes o, congratulations in advance. Once you pass medicals you're good to go for PPR

quote author=williamsjay post=122853153]Please house,if you are asked to go for medicals,is it a good sign[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 6:38am On May 01, 2023
It is still valid. Although some banks have an option of E- signed SOA. I paid a token of 20 naira to get an e-signed SOA from Access bank. Check your bank app very well maybe they also have that option but even if they don't have no problem. I've used unsigned digital copies at many embassies before and it has never been an issue. Good luck

quote author=tenderjunkie post=122853780]
All the statement of accounts used in my application were digital copies (not stamped)
I used 7 different bank statements for my application and only one was stamped (fidelity bank) and it didn't even belong to my sponsor.
As far as your digital bank statement does not have any alterations I don't see why IRCC would not look at it[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 6:41am On May 01, 2023
It is still valid. Although some banks have an option of E- signed SOA. I paid a token of 20 naira to get an e-signed SOA from Access bank. Check your bank app very well maybe they also have that option but even if they don't have no problem. I've used unsigned digital copies at many embassies before and it has never been an issue. Good luck

Accessed:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2023
ediblesz:

Hey Jay,
Bro can I contact you via your email? I really need to speak with you. I’m trying to renew my passport in ca and extend my sp too…seems you’ve gone thru these stages. Kindly be of assistance by shedding more light on how you were able to get your things done

Pls I sent you a mail. Kindly respond. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 7:28am On May 01, 2023
RafiatD:
Dose Affidavit of Return important in an application.
Do I have to include it in my document to be submitted?

No it's not important. If you have access to it, you may add it with your supporting document.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chemicalibk: 7:31am On May 01, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Please do you mind sharing the link to track applications?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

You will register with UCI and application number
Verification code will be sent to the email used for confirmation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 7:31am On May 01, 2023
CanadaQueen:
Do you really think you need this TMI? Won't this call so much attention to your background? I was also refused UK visiting visa many times even after I have visited the UK in the past. But what I did is that, I only mentioned the recent refusals Frm diff embassies including the UK. I don't think you need to be exposing that you've been refused multiple times from the UK.
Well, that's my thoughts sha.

Sequel to this, I have told him not to worry but he seem determined to "convince" a VO that doesn't need more information about the refusals. I also was denied US visit and study visas about four times but just stated I have been denied US visa and that was all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Goddy001: 7:37am On May 01, 2023
itsyourboya:

Sequel to this, I have told him not to worry but he seem determined to "convince" a VO that doesn't need more information about the refusals. I also was denied US visit and study visas about four times but just stated I have been denied US visa and that was all.

Saying it like that didn’t affect your visa approval??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Warrior007: 7:50am On May 01, 2023
Good day everyone. I need your help. After completing my biometric, I got a message on my portal on 31st of March to complete my medical within 30 days. I was able to complete my medical examination on 26th of April and I told the doctor I only have 4 days left for my medical examination to be submitted cuz I didn’t do upfront medical. Now the status of my medical examination on my IRCC portal says that "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". What can I do pls Should I just wait for the status to change by itself or what?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Willie3040: 8:01am On May 01, 2023
bullstriker:
You can apply without paying the balance

They will not reject your application if you apply before it is due. Although it rarely happens, IRCC can request the receipt when it is due.

There’s no fixed processing time.

Thank you Bullstriker, I appreciate your time responding to my questions.

How about if visa is granted but it's after the due date and I have not still not paid because I'm not 100% sure
if visa will be granted. Will the school not cancel my admission? Will I not be denied entry at POE? Can I write to the school for more time?

I'm really sorry to have bothered you with so much questions but I would like it if my fears can be allayed.
Please I quoted Bullstriker though but anybody could please respond to my questions.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HelpmeOpls: 8:14am On May 01, 2023
Please help me! How can i order for gcsm note myself ? I was denied visa despite the fact that i have visited canada twice, living in the uk. Please i need expert to help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by merciee: 8:26am On May 01, 2023
Hello, do you have any update on your application now?
Please I am new here.I submitted my visa application on the 28 of March and I haven’t received any update.They have my biometrics, medicals everything because it’s a second application. I have sent a mail but nothing has been updated I am to resume in 3 weeks. (May) and I can not defer . What do I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by merciee: 8:42am On May 01, 2023
Hi guys, pls it’s been days since medicals passed and no PPR… is this normal pls? It was a medical request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
Morning house...does Canadian embassy confirm pay slip...I work in my dad company and I see people adding pay slip to their application as envidence of work...I would like to generate some and add to my application buh want to be sure if the embassy wud confirm it from the POF account. Somebody suggested I out a different account on the pay slip and describe the account as my salary account...pls any suggestion pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by browin175: 9:01am On May 01, 2023
Hello

Pls Who can help me with my visa application. I doubt if I can do this on my own.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 9:26am On May 01, 2023
mfonox:

The GCMS note will most likely just state thesame thing. I was refused visiting visa once because of same reason and when I requested for GCMS note. The reason didn’t change. I’m also applying for study permit in June because I want to wait till I pay my complete fees first before applying. Pls I’ll like to know how to establish ties. I’m also 41, single and have both aged parents and siblings in nigeria. What do I show to establish ties. Thank you
First off, what degree are you going for ? Is it masters or a college degree? Do you have business ? Do you have lands ? I could help you by pass this cause most of my siblings are out too with just one who’s is married and I’m also single with no kids. Difference is that I’m 27. You need to write a strong SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 9:27am On May 01, 2023
merciee:
Hi guys, pls it’s been days since medicals passed and no PPR… is this normal pls? It was a medical request
chill you’ll get PPR soon. My took almost two weeks. However if it’s more than 3weeks raise a web form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 9:52am On May 01, 2023
In my own case I do business but its informal although deposits enters my acct Frm customers. And I even stated it in my SOP DT I frequently travel BTW Nig and Benin Rep cos I do business but still got a refusal based on no ties. I don't have any assets as it is right now. Someone suggested I shld add affidavit of return when I'm reapplying. Although I want to Ist rqst for my gcms notes
I'm going for a college Diploma in Social service.

dtrixna01:
First off, what degree are you going for ? Is it masters or a college degree? Do you have business ? Do you have lands ? I could help you by pass this cause most of my siblings are out too with just one who’s is married and I’m also single with no kids. Difference is that I’m 27. You need to write a strong SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by merciee: 9:58am On May 01, 2023
Medical passed since 20th of April
dtrixna01:
chill you’ll get PPR soon. My took almost two weeks. However if it’s more than 3weeks raise a web form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 10:00am On May 01, 2023
Submit the medical sheet that was given to you at the hospital through webform. Snap it and send asap. You should have sent the webform same day you did it naah.
Well still send it this morning, try your luck do this asap.

Warrior007:
Good day everyone. I need your help. After completing my biometric, I got a message on my portal on 31st of March to complete my medical within 30 days. I was able to complete my medical examination on 26th of April and I told the doctor I only have 4 days left for my medical examination to be submitted cuz I didn’t do upfront medical. Now the status of my medical examination on my IRCC portal says that "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details". What can I do pls Should I just wait for the status to change by itself or what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 10:04am On May 01, 2023
CanadaQueen:

quote author=tenderjunkie post=122853780]
As far as your digital bank statement does not have any alterations I don't see why IRCC would not look at it
Yeah, my wema bank has the option to e-signed soa but the other banks I used didn't.
I'm only trying to correct the idea that soa must be signed else they won't be attended to by IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Heritagebib: 10:47am On May 01, 2023
I just got LOA from fanshawe college but it states that my program starts from January -August(just 8months).
1. Is there possibility of VO giving visa to my husband and children to follow me for 8months program??

2. The letter states that I pay my first semester fee 9,000+ before 25th of may through flywire.
I read that flywire rate is high, pls how do I go about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2023
It is a good sign, meaning they're going to give you.

williamsjay:
Please house,if you are asked to go for medicals,is it a good sign
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 11:25am On May 01, 2023
Good morning house, I have been a very silent reader for a long time, and finally, I am in the process of applying for my study permit and I have a few questions
1. do I need to fill the money stipulated on my LOA as the tuition or multiply it by 2 since I am pursuing a diploma program ?
2. also the money available for my studies, should it be the money in the sponsor account only, or if my sister sends some money into my account should that also be added as the money available for my studies
thank you all what you on the forum
pls I await your positive response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2023
All commercial banks in Nigeria are on MBS except Standard Chartered.

There is nothing wrong with Union Bank SOA, you can use them like any other bank account and get results based on the combined strength of your application.

I have had several clients who have use UBN accounts successfully.

Accessed:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
Heritagebib:
I just got LOA from fanshawe college but it states that my program starts from January -August(just 8months).
1. Is there possibility of VO giving visa to my husband and children to follow me for 8months program??

2. The letter states that I pay my first semester fee 9,000+ before 25th of may through flywire.
I read that flywire rate is high, pls how do I go about it.
1. Yes, 8 months is a full session in Canada
2. You can pay tuition via form A or black market rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.