Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247449 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 1:47pm On May 12, 2023
Bobomaigida:

What was the balance at the beginning of the period of the statement start date? I suspect they could not reconcile the huge balances with your inflows but once you get the GCMs notes, it will be clearer.
The balance was 3 million plus ..yeah I hope for that too but do you know how long it takes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 1:55pm On May 12, 2023
Look people are getting frustrated day by day because of 1 mistake or the other while some just one application they got it.
I will never cease to be good even though it cost my life.

Attention I have a guide to put all of you who is interested to relocate to Canada through study route. If you want email me for free you will not pay a dim just your laptop and for you to read through all you need is in the guide. Trust is expensive but this is real.

Again i was called a scammer because of this LMAO some people. Try and see for yourself fella if am one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
Please who wants to go for Fall 2024 Algonquin college to be precise or confederation college in Ottawa ontario if so email me let's link up and help each other
Fall 2024 ooo
Make i talk my own
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:02pm On May 12, 2023
Ayobamiaz:

The balance was 3 million plus ..yeah I hope for that too but do you know how long it takes?

CBSA notes takes about 30 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 2:29pm On May 12, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Look people are getting frustrated day by day because of 1 mistake or the other while some just one application they got it.
I will never cease to be good even though it cost my life.

Attention I have a guide to put all of you who is interested to relocate to Canada through study route. If you want email me for free you will not pay a dim just your laptop and for you to read through all you need is in the guide. Trust is expensive but this is real.

Again i was called a scammer because of this LMAO some people. Try and see for yourself fella if am one
Can u put the guide on google drive and post link to download it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 2:53pm On May 12, 2023
Please anyone going to the University of Lethbridge, Alberta for the fall 2023 intake, lets connect. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ofime123(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2023
God bless you are we going to merge all documents together including the table of contents being in the first page?
OLAN2015:
My apologies for not giving the updates yesterday. Please for anyone applying for study permit, do note that proof of funds is not the only vital criteria. Proper arrangement of your documents is also highly sacrosanct. I recently heard from the International Student Advisory Unit of a Canadian university that the average time a Visa Officer spent on each application is about 6 mins. This means you have a very limited time in convincing the Visa Officer about your application in the midst of hundreds or thousands of applicants. Hence, do ensure to properly structure and present your application and documents in a concise, easily understandable and straightforward manner. I personally recommend using a table of contents so that every section of your application can be seen at a glance. Find below the similar structure I used for mine . I prefer separating my SOP from LOE. My view is that LOE should focus on just explaining the contents of one's application while SOP should focus on everything about oneself (background, course, future plans etc). Wishing you all the best by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 3:17pm On May 12, 2023
nnamdi346:
Hi guys, I checked the application tracker portal and saw these generic/ghost updates.

What do these mean?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 3:18pm On May 12, 2023
StJohnKml:

Thanks, brother.
I used the new portal.
Grounds for refusal: "Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the state purpose of travel..."

Although, it baffles me how so, based on my POF submission and property documents. The CBSA notes would clarify things sha.

I pray yours comes positive soon. Don't fret because of my outcome o. I wish you the best.

Amen bro! All the best in your reapplication man!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blessedmum(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2023
2kurupt:
Join me and praise God everyone, PPR is here!

In all my 17 years in this forum I'll say this is the most profitable thread in the shortest of time. Thanks to everyone that contributed with tips, advises and information, God bless us all.

I am a first time applicant, did the entire workload myself from researching schools & provinces, gathering SP information, running the application process etc backed by the grace of God. Those still relenting need not to fear coz others succeeding don't have 2 heads.

Best of wishes to everybody still waiting for a positive response, we shall all make it.

Cheers
Please can you give more details on the documents you submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blessedmum(f): 3:36pm On May 12, 2023
thebabiebird:

I emailed canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com and explained to them that I have been trying to book online but unable to. I attached my IME form and passport bio data page, explaining that I have less than 30 days to get it done.
I didn't specify a date. They gave me a date within the deadline. Good luck
Thanks for the swift response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cadno(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2023
Hello Everyone, I have gained a lot of information here.
Please can someone Convert VISITORS VISA to STUDENT VISA while inside Canada??

my younger brother ( married ) got admission for PGD in Canada, has paid $2,200 Deposit tuition fee for September 2023 class. ( No visa yet )
But is traveling to Canada for a fully paid program , so an idea came that he can convert the Visa while there.

Please share any information that will help him Convert VISITORS VISA to STUDENT VISA .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 3:52pm On May 12, 2023
StJohnKml:

Thanks, brother.
I used the new portal.
Grounds for refusal: "Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the state purpose of travel..."

Although, it baffles me how so, based on my POF submission and property documents. The CBSA notes would clarify things sha.

I pray yours comes positive soon. Don't fret because of my outcome o. I wish you the best.

Seems we both have the same issues ..what did the CBSA said in the notes can you kindly explain if u don’t mind ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Saikichan: 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
Benjaminosita:
My dear i can help you gat to do it yourself. If only you want. No need for Agent
Try to reach me on my email what i have will go a long way for you. Even with schools that have low tuition fee. But you will not start this year but next year. Begin your Application this year.

Aren't you the same person that was outed a few pages back for being a scam? Now you've created a brand new account. Are you dense? You think no one will see through your bullshit abi?

Guys, don't waste your money on this benjaminosita guy o. In fact, be very careful who you send money to for anything, many scammers are lurking on this forum in the guise of good samaritans.

When you get burned and come back with stories that touch, no talk say dem no warn una. Stay safe.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Markab: 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
Hello everyone, VFS sent an email that passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Does VFS sends UPS tracking details or how do one track returned passport from VFS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
Markab:
Hello everyone, VFS sent an email that passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Does VFS sends UPS tracking details or how do one track returned passport from VFS?

Do you want to collect in person? If yes then chill, you will receive a mail that you can come pick up passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
zubizareta:

I made this post an hour ago and just few mins ago, my PPR dropped. First time study permit applicant. Did it my self.
Applied for visit visa last Oct 2022, ppr dropped April 19th. Just collected my passport 3 days ago.

Submitted my Study permit application May 2, 2023. PPR dropped tonight.

What God cannot do doesn't exist. Special thanks to everyone that has contributed on this thread. You all made it happen.

Can someone who had been in similar situation answer me. I am to submit my passport for the second time. What happens now I no more have the biometric slip as I submitted it during my first passport submission request?? Or will I be expected to pay the 9k plus for not having biometric slip??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Markab: 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
No I paid the 18k for VFS courtier
zubizareta:

Do you want to collect in person? If yes then chill, you will receive a mail that you can come pick up passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by charlesoz19: 4:34pm On May 12, 2023
My name is John Smith, and I am a citizen of India. I hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science from ABC University, where I graduated with a GPA of 8.5 out of 10. I have been working as a software engineer at XYZ Company for the past two years, where I have developed various web and mobile applications using Java, Python, and React. I have also participated in several hackathons and coding competitions, where I have won several awards and recognition. I have always been fascinated by artificial intelligence (AI) and its applications in various domains. I have read several books and articles on AI, and I have completed some online courses on machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing. I have also done some independent projects using TensorFlow, PyTorch, and NLTK, such as building a chatbot, a sentiment analyzer, and a face recognition system. My goal is to pursue a Master of Science degree in Computer Science with a focus on AI at the University of Toronto (UofT), which is one of the top-ranked universities in Canada and the world for computer science and AI research. I have chosen UofT because of its excellent faculty, facilities, curriculum, and reputation. I am particularly interested in the research areas of Professor Jane Doe, who is an expert in natural language understanding, dialogue systems, and conversational agents. I have read some of her publications and I am impressed by her innovative and impactful work. I would love to work under her supervision and contribute to her ongoing projects. I believe that studying at UofT will provide me with the opportunity to learn from the best minds in the field, to gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and methodologies, and to develop advanced skills and knowledge that will enable me to pursue a successful career as an AI researcher or engineer. I also look forward to experiencing the diverse and vibrant culture of Canada, which is known for its openness, tolerance, and inclusiveness. I am confident that I will be able to adapt to the academic and social environment of Canada, and that I will make a positive contribution to the UofT community as well as the Canadian society at large. I have sufficient funds to cover my tuition fees and living expenses in Canada for the duration of my studies. I have obtained a bank loan from ABC Bank for $50,000 CAD, which is supported by my parents’ income tax returns and property documents. I also have personal savings of $10,000 CAD from my salary as a software engineer. I have attached all the relevant documents to prove my financial capacity. I have strong ties to my home country India, where my parents, siblings, relatives, and friends live. I also have a promising career prospect at XYZ Company, where I have been offered a promotion upon completion of my master’s degree. Therefore, I have no intention of staying in Canada beyond my authorized period of study. My plan is to return to India after graduating from UofT and apply my skills and knowledge to solve real-world problems using AI.

I hope this sample SOP gives you an idea of how to write your own statement of purpose for Canada visa application. However, you should not copy or plagiarize this sample SOP or any other SOP from online sources. You should write your own SOP using

Kalclinton:

Please can you share your SOP statement of purpose or Letter of explanation like you called it so that i can know how to go about mine using yours as a template or guide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ukata007: 4:35pm On May 12, 2023
Hello gurus, can someone please drop format for Affidavit of Sponsor??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by obawale(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
Good evening my people, please I am a bit worried about something. My wife got a passport request last week Tueasday and we sent the passport through DHL to VFS Abuja office on wednesday, after two days the DHL tracking was showing delivered and till today we have to heard or read any information reagrding the passport. Please I want to be enlightened on the process.
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 4:58pm On May 12, 2023
Listen you can call me as scammer just because you don't know what really happen see I am not an I will never be. Am here to help not to steal from anyone so please mind the way you talk. Besides can someone be this stubborn in helping another person yet been blocked but created another account just to help.
Oga no open mouth talk wetin you no no.

Aren't you the same person that was outed a few pages back for being a scam? Now you've created a brand new account. Are you dense? You think no one will see through your bullshit abi?

Guys, don't waste your money on this benjaminosita guy o. In fact, be very careful who you send money to for anything, many scammers are lurking on this forum in the guise of good samaritans.

When you get burned and come back with stories that touch, no talk say dem no warn una. Stay safe.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 5:06pm On May 12, 2023
That is a good idea I have done that severally but no this guide is been sent directly to my email when I bought and which is not just a
Thing to share for free.
Am not saying you should pay an amount of money for this. No I never said but I am sayimg take this guide it will direct you even getting a house.
Make person dey talk say am a scammer. LMAO
jaydave:

Can u put the guide on google drive and post link to download it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 5:09pm On May 12, 2023
Have you email them ??
obawale:
Good evening my people, please I am a bit worried about something. My wife got a passport request last week Tueasday and we sent the passport through DHL to VFS Abuja office on wednesday, after two days the DHL tracking was showing delivered and till today we have to heard or read any information reagrding the passport. Please I want to be enlightened on the process.
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 5:14pm On May 12, 2023
Benjaminosita:
That is a good idea I have done that severally but no this guide is been sent directly to my email when I bought and which is not just a
Thing to share for free.
Am not saying you should pay an amount of money for this. No I never said but I am sayimg take this guide it will direct you even getting a house.
Make person dey talk say am a scammer. LMAO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thony2023: 5:14pm On May 12, 2023
Pls I want to do affidavit to Proof relationship. Which one is presentable - Affidavit of relationship OR Affidavit for Proof of relationship as an uncle?

Pls can anyone share me the sample?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 5:18pm On May 12, 2023
Affidavit of sponsorship
Affidavit of return (to come back)
Sponsorship letter (relationship between you and sponsor be it your uncle aunt sister )
Pictures of you and sponsor together.
Thony2023 =123096290:
Pls I want to do affidavit to Proof relationship. Which one is presentable - Affidavit of relationship OR Affidavit for Proof of relationship as an uncle?

Pls can anyone share me the sample?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habdejlee: 5:24pm On May 12, 2023
Please someone should tell me what I did wrong 😞 I have 20m in my personal account as proof of fund I submit my land property my car documents yet still got refused please someone should tell me what I’m missing no lump sum

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 5:36pm On May 12, 2023
I got refused yesterday
Same refusal reason u got.
I paid my first semester fee, showed 9m acct statement, 20m investment certificate due this coming November also land documents

Habdejlee:
Please someone should tell me what I did wrong 😞 I have 20m in my personal account as proof of fund I submit my land property my car documents yet still got refused please someone should tell me what I’m missing no lump sum
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 5:43pm On May 12, 2023
Habdejlee:

Documentary evidence detailing the source of fund is as important as important as the fund. So if it salary show evidence of your employment letter, payslip, salary account etc. If business show business related document CAC, invoices, contracts, etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 5:50pm On May 12, 2023
Did you add Homes ties like your
mom & Dad document like NIN and marriage certificate. And some landed properties. DID YOU DO that.
Habdejlee:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thony2023: 5:53pm On May 12, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Affidavit of sponsorship
Affidavit of return (to come back)
Sponsorship letter (relationship between you and sponsor be it your uncle aunt sister )
Pictures of you and sponsor together.

I have done all, just want to have more document to prove cus my GCMS notes say no proof of relationship on file.

I've paid 2500 tuition deposit, now my sponsor want to send me living expenses. Will it fly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.