Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215947 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 10:04pm On May 11, 2023
Mulatta:

The person helping me with it says it's still in Nairobi and I'm begging to get bothered.
All these agents.

How will they leave Lagos and Abuja out completely and now send your passport to Nairobi??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Splendid0001: 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
Splendid0001:
I need a help on how to proceed with my Visa application

I had a name mismatch issue. On applying for Visa last year IRCC team match someone details to my application, maybe due to same surname. I am using two names but the details matched to mine was with a third name. I complain and another application number was issued to me which I used for both biometric and medical.

Now the issue is when I login to my application is the old details that comes up showings cancelled and I can't access the new application number, I also tried linking but not linking. I have sent several emails and filled several web forms

Please I need advice on how to go about it.. need to resume this September 23

@Seniors in the house,kindly assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mulatta(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
tenderjunkie:

All these agents.

How will they leave Lagos and Abuja out completely and now send your passport to Nairobi??

Please what could be the reason for the delay or is it usually this long
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ormonor: 10:28pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Kalclinton post=123067592]

Please can you share your SOP statement of purpose or Letter of explanation like you called it so that i can know how to go about mine using yours as a template or guide[/

Please send a mail…..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sheggzie: 10:42pm On May 11, 2023
dtrixna01:
yes.

Hi Chief,

Can you kindly review my SOP too?

I’ll really appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kalclinton: 10:57pm On May 11, 2023
Please who has previously applied for this GCMS-note
I recently just applied and made payment to acquire the document and while the consent letter was given to me to fill i happen to notice a name (Rathore Aditya) as my designated individual and if I'm not mistaken that means after i consent to them releasing the document they will be sending it to this Rathore which i don't want, instead of to me directly which
Please how can i change this or make sure it's sent directly to me?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:07pm On May 11, 2023
Mulatta:

Please what could be the reason for the delay or is it usually this long
Mine too a week.

If you were handing it yourself, it would have been easier to make enquires
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gunvi: 11:13pm On May 11, 2023
Very elaborate and helpful....
Congrats my broda. The land shall favour you in Jesus name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Upton: 11:18pm On May 11, 2023
Olashile147:

You will need a bee medical ones it expire and you still in this dungeon
Hi, please has anyone applied to Camosun College? I am about to submit my application. Just to confirm, is ielts mandatory for admission into their school. I’d also appreciate reviews and recommendations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2023
Mulatta:

The person helping me with it says it's still in Nairobi and I'm begging to get bothered.

How did he know that it was in Nairobi? Someone that did PR told me hers was sent to Ghana. Ask him to give the tracking ID so that you can track it too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Electroweb(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I want to know if anyone has successfully applied for study permit for their kids when the kids are already in Canada on a visitor status. What documents did you provide?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2023
Hello guys!!!!!! I bring you all good news from my end. My God has put a smile upon my face. I got my ppr this evening! As a third class graduate, I felt defeated in life, I didn’t know where to start from. One beautiful evening sometime late 2021, my uncle called and asked if I’d love to come to Canada, I responded yes with so much joy in my heart . Fast forward to 2022, I joined this thread...coming here every day to read about this whole visa application,
And testimonies too. I finally submitted my application on the 10th of April ( I used a RCIC agent in canada )...i have cried, couldn’t stop screaming and praising God. I can’t post my timeline here because I don’t have access to it but my agent always sent me pdf file of whatever message ( biometrics request later, medical request letter too ) I get in my application .
Here are the documents I submitted from my end:
I did upfront medical on the 28 of March
Biometrics on the 18th of April. Biometrics was passed same day
Medical request on the 2nd of May ( my agent submitted medical sheet via web form that same day,IRCC acknowledged they received on the 5th of May)
PPR and BVL 11th May
LOA from SAIT ( program is environmental technology) FALL 2023
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate
My mum’s age declarations bearing same surname with my uncle to proof ties
My mom’s change of name to my father’s
Siblings birth certificate .
Tuition deposit receipt paid from my uncle’s bank account in Canada.
Account summary from SAIT to show that I paid the non-refundable deposit .
SOP written by me because I believe I am the only one that can tell my story but my agent edited it.
Bio data page of my international passport.
I didn’t submit my statement of account because I no get shishi ( my uncle is my sole sponsor).
For the documents my uncle submitted, I don’t really know because he submitted directly to the agent.

So to everyone that has answered my questions here, may God bless you all. My brothers and sisters waiting for decisions, make Una nor worry God go do am for Una as e do am for me.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by West0099: 12:01am On May 12, 2023
pls anyone going to university of Alberta for the fall intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:08am On May 12, 2023
Tejaisco:
Hello guys!!!!!! I bring you all good news from my end. My God has put a smile upon my face. I got my ppr this evening! As a third class graduate, I felt defeated in life, I didn’t know where to start from. One beautiful evening sometime late 2021, my uncle called and asked if I’d love to come to Canada, I responded yes with so much joy in my heart . Fast forward to 2022, I joined this thread...coming here every day to read about this whole visa application,
And testimonies too. I finally submitted my application on the 10th of April ( I used a RCIC agent in canada )...i have cried, couldn’t stop screaming and praising God. I can’t post my timeline here because I don’t have access to it but my agent always sent me pdf file of whatever message ( biometrics request later, medical request letter too ) I get in my application .
Medical request on the 2nd of May ( my agent submitted medical sheet via web form that same day,IRCC acknowledged they received on the 5th of May)
PPR and BVL 11th May
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate
SOP written by me because I believe I am the only one that can tell my story but my agent edited it.
I didn’t submit my statement of account because I no get shishi ( my uncle is my sole sponsor).
For the documents my uncle submitted, I don’t really know because he submitted directly to the agent.

So to everyone that has answered my questions here, may God bless you all. My brothers and sisters waiting for decisions, make Una nor worry God go do am for Una as e do am for me.

Congratulations 🎉🎉
May the land of Canada favour us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blessedmum(f): 12:22am On May 12, 2023
thebabiebird:

Hey, Congratulations. When you booked through their email, did you make payment on the day of the appointment or online, because I booked through email and was told I would make payment physically
Please can you help with format to use in mailing them for booking? Like am I going to specify the date I wanted myself or how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chunkuli: 12:23am On May 12, 2023
please l need your input in my application. sent you a mail, please respond[quote author=kobobay post=123011055]

My medical passed on May 3rd and my passport request was on May 6th. Maybe you should send a message. [/quo. thank youte]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pheranmie2023: 12:49am On May 12, 2023
Please I am presently in Canada for May 2023 intake but not resuming at the school, I intend to apply for another program in another school for January 2024 intake. Is there any negative consequences for not being in school till January while in Canada.
Note: I have collected my work permit and SIN to work. I really need experts advice on this plsss.

Anticipating your response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 12:53am On May 12, 2023
Tejaisco:
PPR and BVL 11th May
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate

congratulations my dear,please when did you submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TDaniela(f): 12:58am On May 12, 2023
aramideadeoye:
I would like to join the WhatsApp group for Durham College, can anyone help, please
I know of a telegram group
PM for the link

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TDaniela(f): 1:03am On May 12, 2023
Hello guys, anyone here going to Durham College for the September 2023 intake? Or anyone already attending Durham College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Karmora(f): 1:08am On May 12, 2023
jaydave:

No .. anyone can request for it .. I requested for mine twice for free on ATIP https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Follow all the instructions and processes . Choose cbsa gcms instead of ircc gcms cos cbsa delivers note in less dan 30days
Can u see dat foreign nationals outside Canada can request but it’s privacy act only
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kamsi99: 2:24am On May 12, 2023
Good day all,
Please I need help, I have paid full one year tuition, open a GIC account with (20 000 cad ) funded. Do I still need to add someone as a sponsor? Is this ok?
My brother doesn’t want to release his bank statement but he gave me money for GIC. However he is willing to release landed property documents.

I am also thinking if it’s necessary to explain the source of the money in the GIC account

Please help your opinions and experiences. People who knows about GIC with visa should please help me
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanadaQueen: 2:40am On May 12, 2023
Please if I do affidavit of return do I need to notarize it?
Also, do I still need a lawyer to write to tackle the refusal letter?
Again, does gift deed need to be notarized or something? My mum is dedicating one of her houses for my use for NGO on my return from Canada, pls do I need to present the house documents as well?

URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emilyn: 3:06am On May 12, 2023
Good morning, house. Please, I need someone to guide me concerning my kids application. I am already in Canada, and I want to apply for them. My course is one year long. Please, I need help on how to go about it. Most importantly, I am a single mother. Three children are 15 years old, 12 years old, and 9 years old. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejay13(m): 3:20am On May 12, 2023
Tejaisco:
PPR and BVL 11th May
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate

congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Primetouch1: 4:59am On May 12, 2023
charlesoz19:
My course is a 2 years diploma course in Durham college I differed last year I don't no if I can do same this year to gain time to prepare properly.
I'm willing to provide all information if I get the right help thank you in advance

applied for Durham college how long does it take to get response and admission. Applied April 24th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emilyn: 6:09am On May 12, 2023
Good morning, house. Please, I need someone to guide me concerning my kids application. I am already in Canada, and I want to apply for them. My course is one year long. Please, I need help on how to go about it. Most importantly, I am a single mother. Three children are 15 years old, 12 years old, and 9 years old. Thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tucode: 7:12am On May 12, 2023
kobobay:
Attention all, we would like to request information on individuals who have received PPR for Fall 2023. This information is useful for networking purposes and potentially coordinating travel plans together. Thank you for your cooperation.

I received my PPR on May 6th 2023
Going to Manitoba Fall 2023

I going to Kamloops, BC Fall 2023. Received my Study permit September 2022 but deferred my admission to enable me save up more money. How do we connect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phamoxy(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2023
Good morning everyone, I put up application with College of the North Atlantic New Foundland on March 23, 2023 for September (fall) intake, my LOA came in yesterday night.
I was told to pay the first semester tuition fee by May 25th or the admission will be declined, secondly they gave me till August 15th to submit proof of Visa Approval. My question is will i be able to meet the Visa Approval deadline?....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 7:16am On May 12, 2023
Pheranmie2023:
Please I am presently in Canada for May 2023 intake but not resuming at the school, I intend to apply for another program in another school for January 2024 intake. Is there any negative consequences for not being in school till January while in Canada.
Note: I have collected my work permit and SIN to work. I really need experts advice on this plsss.

Anticipating your response. Thanks
According to IRCC, it is illegal to work if you're not studying. So to your question, the consequences for not being in school till January is that it will be illegal to work

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Duhreen: 7:21am On May 12, 2023
Good morning all.
Please o,how does one pay for the visa and biometric fee?
Is our naira debit card accepted or is it dollar card that is used?
I would greatly appreciate a response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.