Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247418 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Splendid0001: 7:23am On May 12, 2023
Splendid0001:
I need a help on how to proceed with my Visa application

I had a name mismatch issue. On applying for Visa last year IRCC team match someone details to my application, maybe due to same surname. I am using two names but the details matched to mine was with a third name. I complain and another application number was issued to me which I used for both biometric and medical.

Now the issue is when I login to my application is the old details that comes up showings cancelled and I can't access the new application number, I also tried linking but not linking. I have sent several emails and filled several web forms

Please I need advice on how to go about it.. need to resume this September 23
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tucode: 7:23am On May 12, 2023
CuriousGeorge:

Are you going for masters program? Did you do the whole admission process and visa application process urself? Please can you put me through

Yes, I’m going for MBA. I didn’t do it myself, I employed the services of an agent. But funny thing is, this particular school I’m going to, I was the one who secured the admission myself. Visa application was done by the agent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tucode: 7:28am On May 12, 2023
Seyola16:
How did you handled the tuition fee and deposit? The fee seems very high

Well… I have been saving up for this for years now. But comparatively, TRU MBA is among the cheapest in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 7:43am On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Splendid0001 post=123085649][/quote]
I think you should keep on sending webforms as that's the only way to reach IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 8:06am On May 12, 2023
You see this admission you secure yourself is the only thing I'm having issue with not even the visa application, please bro can you help out if we could help me work on this admission process together. Thank you this is my whatsapp number 08061372113
Tucode:

Yes, I’m going for MBA. I didn’t do it myself, I employed the services of an agent. But funny thing is, this particular school I’m going to, I was the one who secured the admission myself. Visa application was done by the agent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 8:11am On May 12, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Congratulations 🎉🎉
May the land of Canada favour us
Thank you ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2023
onyekachee:
congratulations my dear,please when did you submit
Thank you
Application was submitted 10th of April
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 8:15am On May 12, 2023
Teejay13:
congratulations
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by abbey1986(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2023
Ormonor:

Thank you…. I had to follow up with IOM Lagos cos they were annoyingly reluctant to transmit the result of my medicals after making me wait for almost a month to do the medicals….
I sent a mail to the embassy a day to my IME deadline asking for an extension and also explaining the delay. Then I went back to IOM on the day of the deadline, waited till they finally uploaded it…..

Please can you assist on where to direct my mail for extention of ime..I just did medical today and was advice at iom to send a mail to ircc...pls can you share me the email address .
Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by StJohnKml: 8:25am On May 12, 2023
Sadly, my application was refused.
Please which is better to request: GCMS or CBSA Notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kamsi99: 8:47am On May 12, 2023
Good morning all,
Please I need help, I have paid full one year tuition, open a GIC account with (20 000 cad ) funded. Do I still need to add someone as a sponsor? Is this ok?
My brother doesn’t want to release his bank statement but he gave me money for GIC. However he is willing to release landed property documents.

I am also thinking if it’s necessary to explain the source of the money in the GIC account

Please help your opinions and experiences. People who knows about GIC with visa should please help me
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:56am On May 12, 2023
StJohnKml:

CBSA notes, it comes out faster

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thebabiebird: 8:57am On May 12, 2023
Blessedmum:

Please can you help with format to use in mailing them for booking? Like am I going to specify the date I wanted myself or how?

I emailed canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com and explained to them that I have been trying to book online but unable to. I attached my IME form and passport bio data page, explaining that I have less than 30 days to get it done.
I didn't specify a date. They gave me a date within the deadline. Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:57am On May 12, 2023
Kamsi99:
Good morning all,
Please I need help, I have paid full one year tuition, open a GIC account with (20 000 cad ) funded. Do I still need to add someone as a sponsor? Is this ok?
My brother doesn’t want to release his bank statement but he gave me money for GIC. However he is willing to release landed property documents.

I am also thinking if it’s necessary to explain the source of the money in the GIC account

Please help your opinions and experiences. People who knows about GIC with visa should please help me
Thanks

You are good to go, I guess you are travelling alone, if that is the case then you have more than enough, however, you need to show funds for your flight ticket since the GIC will take care of living expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by babineli: 8:57am On May 12, 2023
Hello Gurus,
Please my application is still on review stage. Is it okay to quickly raise a web form or send a mail if you will like to add additional documents. I will like to send a letter of explanation(LOE) regarding my previous immgration history I realized it wasn't included in the document I submitted I only declared my refusal and briefed the reason. Can I quickly raise a web form or send a mail to them asap since my application is still open and a decision hasn't been made?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:01am On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Splendid0001 post=123085649][/quote]

Maybe, you can try raising the issue as technical issue on their website. Then follow up with a call, though this is expensive but worth trying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:04am On May 12, 2023
Kalclinton:
Please who has previously applied for this GCMS-note
I recently just applied and made payment to acquire the document and while the consent letter was given to me to fill i happen to notice a name (Rathore Aditya) as my designated individual and if I'm not mistaken that means after i consent to them releasing the document they will be sending it to this Rathore which i don't want, instead of to me directly which
Please how can i change this or make sure it's sent directly to me?

This is totally fine, that person will be the one to request on your behalf. Go ahead
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by abbey1986(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2023
abbey1986:

Please can you assist on where to direct my mail for extention of ime..I just did medical today and was advice at iom to send a mail to ircc...pls can you share me the email address .
Thanks and God bless

Help ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teephour(f): 9:22am On May 12, 2023
Tejaisco:
Hello guys!!!!!! I bring you all good news from my end. My God has put a smile upon my face. I got my ppr this evening! As a third class graduate, I felt defeated in life, I didn’t know where to start from. One beautiful evening sometime late 2021, my uncle called and asked if I’d love to come to Canada, I responded yes with so much joy in my heart . Fast forward to 2022, I joined this thread...coming here every day to read about this whole visa application,
And testimonies too. I finally submitted my application on the 10th of April ( I used a RCIC agent in canada )...i have cried, couldn’t stop screaming and praising God. I can’t post my timeline here because I don’t have access to it but my agent always sent me pdf file of whatever message ( biometrics request later, medical request letter too ) I get in my application .
Here are the documents I submitted from my end:
I did upfront medical on the 28 of March
Biometrics on the 18th of April. Biometrics was passed same day
Medical request on the 2nd of May ( my agent submitted medical sheet via web form that same day,IRCC acknowledged they received on the 5th of May)
PPR and BVL 11th May
LOA from SAIT ( program is environmental technology) FALL 2023
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate
My mum’s age declarations bearing same surname with my uncle to proof ties
My mom’s change of name to my father’s
Siblings birth certificate .
Tuition deposit receipt paid from my uncle’s bank account in Canada.
Account summary from SAIT to show that I paid the non-refundable deposit .
SOP written by me because I believe I am the only one that can tell my story but my agent edited it.
Bio data page of my international passport.
I didn’t submit my statement of account because I no get shishi ( my uncle is my sole sponsor).
For the documents my uncle submitted, I don’t really know because he submitted directly to the agent.

So to everyone that has answered my questions here, may God bless you all. My brothers and sisters waiting for decisions, make Una nor worry God go do am for Una as e do am for me.

Congratulations and Amen to the prayer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by StJohnKml: 9:29am On May 12, 2023
Bobomaigida:

CBSA notes, it comes out faster
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:37am On May 12, 2023
CanadaQueen:
Please if I do affidavit of return do I need to notarize it?
Also, do I still need a lawyer to write to tackle the refusal letter?
Again, does gift deed need to be notarized or something? My mum is dedicating one of her houses for my use for NGO on my return from Canada, pls do I need to present the house documents as well?

URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!

You can take it to court for commissioner of oaths to attest to it for 500ngn or thereabouts or go to high court let those guys hustling there type it and also take it inside the court for stamping by d comm of oaths , with d stress and all dat dey wud charge u 1500 or so .
If you have money for notarization just go to a notary public office and get it done der but a notary is always expensive , budget like 5k upward for a notary .
Yes present the house your mom wanted to gift u for NGO purpose when u return , that’s a good a hometies , do a gift deed for that house too. For the gift deed of d property I think it’s cool u do that with a notary public officer cos they are lawyer
I don’t think u really need a lawyer to tackle ur refusal , write a letter of explanation as to that effect urself , address all d reasons for d refusal and also show how u have made significant changes to tackle d reasons . Shalom !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 9:40am On May 12, 2023
Hello guys. Pls how do I transfer money from a nigerian bank acc to a Canadian bank acc? I don’t want to have to do the black market rate. I’ll be arriving Canada soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbyjaybeauty: 9:40am On May 12, 2023
Electroweb:

Congratulations!

Please I need to join a visa group🙏🙏can anyone add me up please 08122736566
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ormonor: 9:42am On May 12, 2023
abbey1986:

Thanks and God bless

I sent to these email addresses
nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

P.S- also send a webform. The one handling your application will reach out eventually.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 9:47am On May 12, 2023
StJohnKml:

Sorry about this bro. So they finally got back to you. On what grounds did they refuse the application?

Did you use the new portal as well?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 9:49am On May 12, 2023
Hi guys, I checked the application tracker portal and saw these generic/ghost updates.

What do these mean?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Duhreen: 9:52am On May 12, 2023
Duhreen:
Good morning all.
Please o,how does one pay for the visa and biometric fee?
Is our naira debit card accepted or is it dollar card that is used?
I would greatly appreciate a response.

Abg o,someone should reply me please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmflexcsc400(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2023
Phamoxy:
Good morning everyone, I put up application with College of the North Atlantic New Foundland on March 23, 2023 for September (fall) intake, my LOA came in yesterday night.
I was told to pay the first semester tuition fee by May 25th or the admission will be declined, secondly they gave me till August 15th to submit proof of Visa Approval. My question is will i be able to meet the Visa Approval deadline?....

Same here,please we need answer to this question..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by StJohnKml: 9:59am On May 12, 2023
nnamdi346:

Sorry about this bro. So they finally got back to you. On what grounds did they refuse the application?

Did you use the new portal as well?
Thanks, brother.
I used the new portal.
Grounds for refusal: "Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel..."

Although, it baffles me how so, based on my POF submission and property documents. The CBSA notes would clarify things sha.

I pray yours comes positive soon. Don't fret because of my outcome o. I wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by StJohnKml: 10:00am On May 12, 2023
Duhreen:

Abg o,someone should reply me please
Dollar card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blessedbest: 10:01am On May 12, 2023
Good morning,fam.

Please I intend to apply for my visa in September 2023 (because of POF). Please is it okay to do my medicals in June 2023 as I await my visa application in September 2023?
Please o,I need guidance

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ri0207 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.