Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1249561 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skills50(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2023
OLAMINREWA:

Application fee for what? Admission or visa?

Whichever you want to pay for, please note that such payment cannot be made through naira card due to CBN policies. Your best bet is to get a dollar card, fund through black market and make your payment accordingly. Also some other means too have been mentioned here severally. Just scroll back a bit.

Regards

Alright, I appreciate the response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CamelCase: 6:17pm On May 25, 2023
Hello gurus
I came from the UK thread.. they wan use policy kill us for that side.. so I wan face Canada now abeg make una put me through..

please bosses I have some questions I need help with.

1. Do USA/Canada schools offer tuition installment like UK does.

2. As an undergraduate student, can I bring my wife along as dependent?

3. Does Canada allow students swap/switching to work visa?

4. I have just my WAEC and NCE. How feasible is an admission and Visa.

5. Does Canada place strict working hour regulations on their student visa holders?.

I'd appreciate a detailed response by bosses..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2023
MercyF:

Any help with this please

My little cent on this matter . If you’re using an agent, don’t trust them 100% yet to ask questions. You said you’ve gotten admission, you didn’t mention if you’ve applied for your visa. Definitely you are planning to do an upfront medical if IRCC hasn’t requested for your medical. Ask the agent to give you access to your portal if you’ve submitted your visa application. And ask your agent ti give you access to the email used for your admission process too. With that you can know maybe you are being scammed or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 7:02pm On May 25, 2023
Hello friends. Thank you for the job well done ✅.
Please I want to apply to Canadian Career Education College in Vaughan. The school doesn't issue PGWP but they said their students are eligible for open work permit and they give a clear guide towards Permanent residency.

I want to ask if it's advisable to attend there or if anyone has known any that attended the school.

Please help 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Glock22: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
skills50:
Yes, can I process it with banks here in Nigeria?

I doubt that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenslee(f): 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
Purpleivy:

[color=#006600][/color]
Hello Queenlee, can we get started together if you don’t mind. I want to start application for January 2024.

Sure thing.

Pick a program of study
Pick a province in Canada
Pick a school
Gather admission requirements (that's what I'm doing at the moment)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
emmyoddy:
Please I want to apply to Canadian Career Education College in Vaughan. The school doesn't issue PGWP but they said their students are eligible for open work permit and they give a clear guide towards Permanent residency.

I want to ask if it's advisable to attend there or if anyone has known any that attended the school.

Please help 🙏

Please back off.

PGWP is certain whether or not you have a job.

The work permit they may be talking about may be normal one which requires you to get a job first.

Enroll in a PGWP-eligible course and save yourself the future regret.

Even if you must enroll in a PGWP ineligible program, it should be in New Brunswick which gives guarantee that you will be able to apply to their PNP. Nevertheless, you will still not qualify for PGWP but can use PNP route to become a PR.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:06pm On May 25, 2023
CamelCase:
Hello gurus
I came from the UK thread.. they wan use policy kill us for that side.. so I wan face Canada now abeg make una put me through..

please bosses I have some questions I need help with.

1. Do USA/Canada schools offer tuition installment like UK does.

2. As an undergraduate student, can I bring my wife along as dependent?

3. Does Canada allow students swap/switching to work visa?

4. I have just my WAEC and NCE. How feasible is an admission and Visa.

5. Does Canada place strict working hour regulations on their student visa holders?.

I'd appreciate a detailed response by bosses..

1. Most schools accept payment per semester, so that is more or less install mental.
2. Yes you can but you have to show you have adequate unencumbered funds to take of your living expenses, pay your tuition and pay for return tickets. ( Having the funds is not just about showing the amount in your account, you will need to have the funds in your account for at least four months and show how the funds were raised either from your salaries or business.
3. Yes, you are allowed to work for 20 hours per week during school hours, when you complete your school, you can apply for Post Graduate Work Permit that allows you work for fulltime, this depends on the programme you did.
4. You would have research that and find out from the schools you intend to apply to, most schools have their minimum requirements for admission on their website.
5. YES
Please check the first page of this thread and read it to get more information.
Welcome to the house, I wish all the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 8:10pm On May 25, 2023
Purpleivy:

Thank you for your response. I think I mistook Post graduate diploma for Advanced diploma. I meant post graduate diploma. By the way I have experience in the Hospitality industry. I am looking at a program in Hospitality, Tourism or Restaurant Operations.
Please can you give any advice on this program with regards to PGWP and employment opportunities after graduation.

If you are talking about PGD, then, you are on track with the course and your background. I think you are on track.

For employment opportunities after graduation, no one can give you a definitive answer. You will look for jobs just as normal as others. You may even not work in your field.

Your ability to positively respond to change is what makes you the fittest in Canada.

Also, you don't want to stay in one line. If you see a bank wanting to sponsor you to become a Software Engineer, you would want to go if you think you can succeed. If you see an opportunity to train as a truck driver and you like the "monies" in it, men! You don't want to resist.

In short, Canada is a land of opportunity only if you can see the opportunity in its raw form before every other sees it.

I believe you get my point.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skills50(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2023
Glock22:

I doubt that.

Alright.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening everyone. Please when there is a delay in getting back your passport. Who do I contact, is VFS or IRCC Abuja?. It's a week now since my tracker reads your passport is in transit to IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dosometin: 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
Hello Gurus,
I submitted form A application for tuition fees. After few days I got a mail to submit personal tax clearance certificate. Did anyone experience samething What is the way out
I have a sponsor who has a valid tax clearance certificate for his business. If my sponsor submits the form A on my behalf will I still require a personal tax clearance certificate Please I need advice. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aysha1245: 9:23pm On May 25, 2023
If you have received a request to submit a personal tax clearance certificate for your tuition fees application, it is advisable to follow the instructions provided by the relevant authorities. While having a sponsor with a valid tax clearance certificate for their business is helpful, it is best to clarify with the concerned organization or institution if it can be accepted in place of a personal tax clearance certificate. Contact them directly to seek clarification and advice on the specific requirements for your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 9:34pm On May 25, 2023
No one will open mouth talk for this person o But if I open mouth talk dem go rush me say na scam.
emmyoddy:

Please help 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 9:36pm On May 25, 2023
Please both
Hopez456:
Good evening everyone. Please when there is a delay in getting back your passport. Who do I contact, is VFS or IRCC Abuja?. It's a week now since my tracker reads your passport is in transit to IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 9:47pm On May 25, 2023
His passport if any.
Bank account statement for the past 6months or 4months
His both certificate and marriage certificate which will serve as Home ties
Family photo will you and your dad
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship
Declaration of sponsorship.
Marvelebose:
My dad will be sponsoring my studies
Please what documents to i need to show
So they will be convinced that we are actually related

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 9:54pm On May 25, 2023
Need help with school that can take 2nd class lower to master in software engineering or computer science.

Will appreciate help from someone that has gone through this process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 9:59pm On May 25, 2023
Try Egypt air
mummyprincess:
Who is seeing cheap flight to Toronto not requiring transit Visa please. August flight fares that I am seeing are very high
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 10:02pm On May 25, 2023
dosometin:
Hello Gurus,
I submitted form A application for tuition fees. After few days I got a mail to submit personal tax clearance certificate. Did anyone experience samething What is the way out
I have a sponsor who has a valid tax clearance certificate for his business. If my sponsor submits the form A on my behalf will I still require a personal tax clearance certificate Please I need advice. Thanks.
Your sponsor can submit form A on your behalf provided the sponsor is a parent.

Which bank did you use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 10:04pm On May 25, 2023
Reavh to Fleming college via email I believe that if given Admission it will result to a student ID.
MercyF:

Please I need help concerning this o..thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kayceeskay(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2023
Hello everyone

Please i want to move my funds from my Access bank to my polaris bank because i heard they are faster and access bank doesn’t accept Form A for college payments anymore

If i do this
Should i just submit the transfer receipt of the money froM access to Polaris, and Polaris 4 month’s statement and explain why i moved it
Access is my main account, I haven’t use the Polaris for a very long time

Pleae someone’help me out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammy756565: 10:26pm On May 25, 2023
I was refused this night. My sponsor is my mom I only showed her Bank statement 11m in current and savings account then 10m in fixed deposit. I used my Mother’s business as prove of employment that I work for her, I didn’t include my own bank statement. My program is a one year post graduate diploma program fees is 10750. I finished my BSC in 2018 and served in 2019. I’m not married and i just clocked 28yrs last month. Please what should I do because I need to reapply as my program starts in September.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 10:30pm On May 25, 2023
Did you pay school fees?

Sammy756565:
I was refused this night. My sponsor is my mom I only showed her Bank statement 11m in current and savings account then 10m in fixed deposit. I used my Mother’s business as prove of employment that I work for her, I didn’t include my own bank statement. My program is a one year post graduate diploma program fees is 10750. I finished my BSC in 2018 and served in 2019. I’m not married and i just clocked 28yrs last month. Please what should I do because I need to reapply as my program starts in September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 10:32pm On May 25, 2023
Please those of you going to 2024 January which is winter omo getting a job by that time is dully hard. Best is summer of fall

Let me say it out before some people will begin to regret.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 10:36pm On May 25, 2023
Benjaminosita:
His passport if any.
Bank account statement for the past 6months or 4months
His both certificate and marriage certificate which will serve as Home ties
Family photo will you and your dad
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship
Declaration of sponsorship.

Please my aunty in US is sponsoring me to.. She paid my first semester fee. And I want to Use her bank statement alone. Hope its okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammy756565: 10:40pm On May 25, 2023
MumiOlivia:

Did you pay school fees?

I did not pay school fees, just the 500Cad deposit fee and I also attached the payment slip in my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
Chai
This is touching
Listen you need

Your sponsor whom is your mother
Her passportif she have it
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Those statement of Account
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Declarationof sponsorship
Affidavit of your return
Also picture of you and your mom
Landed property and some document.
Which can serve as your home time

For you
Cv
SOP ( very important where you explain yourself that you will come back )
Transcript
Bank account statement personal
And NYSC but since it is 2019 go with yours
NYSC certificate
BSCcertificate
Weac certificate
Admission letter
Tuition fee or deposit fee
If you have some professional certificate add too
Passport photograph (the one for Canada own)

Note this i just give you is a rough sketch of the document needed
Though you might want to arrange them properly before submitting.

Sammy756565:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kayceeskay(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2023
Tell us everything you submitted so we can see what is wrong and point it out
Sorry for that

Sammy756565:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 10:48pm On May 25, 2023
Yes when you get that please request for her passport and bank statement also add yours
If possible your dad as a co sponsor .
Then you do the rest of the other document listed in court by yourself.
MumiOlivia:

Please my aunty in US is sponsoring me to.. She paid my first semester fee. And I want to Use her bank statement alone. Hope its okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 10:51pm On May 25, 2023
Use Google
Deltayankeeboi:

Please how do I check for the tuition and coa of my proposed course for these schools. Search through some of the school’s website but no direct link
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jay130: 10:53pm On May 25, 2023
Good day house !
Please is it advisable to use 3 months POF ? Or it’s compulsory to be 4months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 10:56pm On May 25, 2023
4months or more
Jay130:
Good day house !
Please is it advisable to use 3 months POF ? Or it’s compulsory to be 4months

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Iceboyblog and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.