Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1249927 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 11:01pm On May 25, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Yes when you get that please request for her passport and bank statement also add yours
If possible your dad as a co sponsor .
Then you do the rest of the other document listed in court by yourself.

Nothing is in my own account. And my mum doesn't have enough in hers. Just my aunty.. Dad is late..
Someone here told me she used her sister and submitted only her sister's bank statement and she got PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Muslimahxo(f): 11:02pm On May 25, 2023
Glock22:

Raise a web form request on your previous application, let them know you’re supposed to start school this fall. Send them your admission letter.

You may also start another application for study permit, since you already have a UCI, medicals and biometrics on file, it may trigger the other application to be looked at again.

So they just replied the first web form I sent on Monday, in that web form I just told them I got admission for this fall and I want to apply for a study permit but I have an ongoing sponsorship application.

They replied "We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible."

I'm not sure what documents they're referring to, I didn't submit anything. Hopefully they send another email.

But right now I'm checking for all the things I need to submit a study permit application, and just start on that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kayceeskay(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2023
Hello everyone

Please i want to move my funds from my Access bank to my polaris bank because i heard they are faster and access bank doesn’t accept Form A for college payments anymore

If i do this
Should i just submit the transfer receipt of the money froM access to Polaris, and Polaris 4 month’s statement and explain why i moved it
Access is my main account, I haven’t use the Polaris for a very long time

Pleae someone’help me out 😭😭
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammy756565: 11:06pm On May 25, 2023
Benjaminosita:
Chai
This is touching
Listen you need

Your sponsor whom is your mother
Her passportif she have it
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Those statement of Account
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Declarationof sponsorship
Affidavit of your return
Also picture of you and your mom
Landed property and some document.
Which can serve as your home time

For you
Cv
SOP ( very important where you explain yourself that you will come back )
Transcript
Bank account statement personal
And NYSC but since it is 2019 go with yours
NYSC certificate
BSCcertificate
Weac certificate
Admission letter
Tuition fee or deposit fee
If you have some professional certificate add too
Passport photograph (the one for Canada own)

Note this i just give you is a rough sketch of the document needed
Though you might want to arrange them properly before submitting.

thanks, does she need to liquidate the fixed deposit and also does she need to send some money to my own account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Estherokitikpi1: 11:08pm On May 25, 2023
please what is the name of the school in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Glock22: 11:12pm On May 25, 2023
Muslimahxo:

So they just replied the first web form I sent on Monday, in that web form I just told them I got admission for this fall and I want to apply for a study permit but I have an ongoing sponsorship application.

They replied "We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible."

I'm not sure what documents they're referring to, I didn't submit anything. Hopefully they send another email.

But right now I'm checking for all the things I need to submit a study permit application, and just start on that.

That is a generic response.

If you submit another application, during the first few days before AOR/bio request, they will check for inadmissibilty by scanning your UCI. An actual VO will want to know why your previous visa is yet to be granted and if it is a cause for concern. It’s better than a generic response. You don’t have a lot to lose but $150 application fee.

Also, the situation may just be about quotas.

IRCC sometimes channels resources to process refugees and students during intake periods.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammy756565: 11:24pm On May 25, 2023
kayceeskay:
Tell us everything you submitted so we can see what is wrong and point it out
Sorry for that

documents submitted- BSC cert, Transcript, CV, NYSC cert, WAEC, NDLEA Club cert, LOA, deposit slip, Birth certificate, certificate of identification, passport data page, NIN, SOP, one land property, pictures of me and my mom, family tree.

For sponsor- NIN, birth certificate, MBS (current-2m & Savings-9m), fixed deposit-10m, letter of Support, Reference letter from Bank, Affidavit of sponsorship, 35 receipts of business purchase since business is not registered, car document, 3 land property, pictures of goods from business.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 11:24pm On May 25, 2023
No not at all
She is showing that she is your sponsor who can afford to pay your school fee.
Sammy756565:
thanks, does she need to liquidate the fixed deposit and also does she need to send some money to my own account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 11:26pm On May 25, 2023
School or schools which one
Estherokitikpi1:
please what is the name of the school in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 11:27pm On May 25, 2023
Transfer it now but add some money for charges too
kayceeskay:
Hello everyone

Please i want to move my funds from my Access bank to my polaris bank because i heard they are faster and access bank doesn’t accept Form A for college payments anymore

If i do this
Should i just submit the transfer receipt of the money froM access to Polaris, and Polaris 4 month’s statement and explain why i moved it
Access is my main account, I haven’t use the Polaris for a very long time

Pleae someone’help me out 😭😭
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 11:29pm On May 25, 2023
My dear do it
Alongside with what I listed out please o no forget Medical and police cert
MumiOlivia:

Nothing is in my own account. And my mum doesn't have enough in hers. Just my aunty.. Dad is late..
Someone here told me she used her sister and submitted only her sister's bank statement and she got PPR.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oghenetegababe(f): 11:39pm On May 25, 2023
Oghene Migwo !!! What God cannot do does not exist!!! And God has done it for me... i want to specially thank God almighty and @bullstriker. You are a God sent.

So i got my application approved today May 25th 2023.

Am a silent reader, am 31yrs old female. Self employed ( small fashion store owner)This canada walker started last year sept when i reached out to @bullstriker to help me with schools. He got me admission to centennial college Progress campus for 1 year program Marketing Management. No application fee for the school and his service for the school admission was free. So i paid my tuition deposit oo 2650 cad dollars and my first semster tuition. I asked him for his visa service which he told me the price and my sponsor paid. I also check his firm to make sure that he is really a registered immigration consultant as he said. Inshort he has a good standing and his firm is active on the site. Gbam And the journey started, i was scared because i have been refused uk visa before but he assured me that no worries that with God it will end in praise. I prayed everyday nsppd prayer And Good came through for me. Inshort the story is long but las las. From May 12 to May 25th i carried my evidence. Sir,May God bless you for me. For your patience, transparancy and simplicity. Please keep up the good work.

To everyone expecting their PPr believe in God and prayer it will surely come. I will come back to drop update later.

Ppr - May 25th 2023
Sponsor - my Eldest Sister.
College - Centennial Spring intake but defered to Fall
Tuition Paid- Ist semester
Program duration - 8 months

What God cannot do does not exist.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CamelCase: 11:53pm On May 25, 2023
Bobomaigida:

1. Most schools accept payment per semester, so that is more or less install mental.
2. Yes you can but you have to show you have adequate unencumbered funds to take of your living expenses, pay your tuition and pay for return tickets. ( Having the funds is not just about showing the amount in your account, you will need to have the funds in your account for at least four months and show how the funds were raised either from your salaries or business.
3. Yes, you are allowed to work for 20 hours per week during school hours, when you complete your school, you can apply for Post Graduate Work Permit that allows you work for fulltime, this depends on the programme you did.
4. You would have research that and find out from the schools you intend to apply to, most schools have their minimum requirements for admission on their website.
5. YES
Please check the first page of this thread and read it to get more information.
Welcome to the house, I wish all the best.

I so much appreciate your response my Oga, I'm finding out that Canada isn't really easy with the Visa process expecially regarding POF. Unlike UK that just needs a month old Statement of the whole thing..

Abeg how una dey run am... Cos things wey I dey read here regarding POF dey off me..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 1:01am On May 26, 2023
Bro can we link up and run this together I also want to apply for these school can we do it together this is my Gmail account bamidelesegun32 (I don't know if it's acceptable to share contact but you can add
Gmail . Com)
Chibzzy789:
Greetings all. I plan applying for Jan 2024 admission and after doing some research and going through these threads, I found these 5 universities: Canadore college, Cambrian College, Confederation College, Conestoga college and Saulte college.
1. I found the OCAS registration site for these universities, will I make one payment for all these schools on the OCAS website or make a separate payment per school.
2. Which of these schools have fast admission processing time?
3. I checked the refund policy of these schools on their website and it seems fair. Is there anyone who has had an issue with refund on any of these schools please?

Thanks for all your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rahmeekadigz(f): 1:11am On May 26, 2023
Except it is Super visa in which you can stay for 2- 5years per entry
hommiekr:

You can get 10 years visa no doubt, but when you're stamped in at poe its 6 months permit that'll be given. And you're not expected to overstay the 6 months.
So long as it's a multiple visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Purpleivy(f): 1:51am On May 26, 2023
ShowYoung:

If you are talking about PGD, then, you are on track with the course and your background. I think you are on track.

For employment opportunities after graduation, no one can give you a definitive answer. You will look for jobs just as normal as others. You may even not work in your field.

Your ability to positively respond to change is what makes you the fittest in Canada.

Also, you don't want to stay in one line. If you see a bank wanting to sponsor you to become a Software Engineer, you would want to go if you think you can succeed. If you see an opportunity to train as a truck driver and you like the "monies" in it, men! You don't want to resist.

In short, Canada is a land of opportunity only if you can see the opportunity in its raw form before every other sees it.

I believe you get my point.

I get your point perfectly, thank you for your input 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benwems(m): 3:03am On May 26, 2023
zubizareta:

No. Ppl with business accts are also allowed to use personal accts. I used my personal accts despite sponsoring myself as a business owner. So it's not a negative instead makes a strong case that the money available in that account wud indeed be available for your studies as it cud be assumed the business money will be in business acct.

Hi, so you submitted two statements? One business and the other personal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbenag2000: 5:04am On May 26, 2023
Good morning everyone,

Please I need an advice on what to do and it’s connected to a visiting visa application although I know we discuss study options here.

The application was submitted in 2021 August and got a passport request yesterday. Because the initial passport applied with expires early next year, she applied for a new passport which just came out yesterday.

For sending her passport, can she send the new passport for stamping perhaps, she can get more duration or it must be the old one that was used when initially submitting the application.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbenag2000: 5:05am On May 26, 2023
Gbenag2000:
Good morning everyone,

Please I need an advice on what to do and it’s connected to a visiting visa application although I know we discuss study options here.

The application was submitted in 2021 August and got a passport request yesterday. Because the initial passport applied with expires early next year, she applied for a new passport which just came out yesterday.

For sending her passport, can she send the new passport for stamping perhaps, she can get more duration or it must be the old one that was used when initially submitting the application.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 6:15am On May 26, 2023
Benwems:

Hi, so you submitted two statements? One business and the other personal?
No. Just my personal acct
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Skillful001: 6:43am On May 26, 2023
zubizareta:

pls I need help, I applied to university of Calgary last year December through an agent, I received a notification by January that the last page of my transcript was omitted and that I should upload my certificates for proper evaluation I forwarded the mail to my agent but he told me he will check it out, got the same mail by February and march until late march that I mail the admission portal and sent the transcript and other documents through mail. Ever since I haven't being given admission and this is giving me so much concern. I received a mail on 11th of this month after sending them mail to asked if I still have the chances to be admitted and they replied that currently, am in line to be evaluated. That I need not to worry about missing any deadline right now, as no action is required on my part. but this is taking too long cos I applied for fall in take. What step can I take on this pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 7:21am On May 26, 2023
Skillful001:
pls I need help, I applied to university of Calgary last year December through an agent, I received a notification by January that the last page of my transcript was omitted and that I should upload my certificates for proper evaluation I forwarded the mail to my agent but he told me he will check it out, got the same mail by February and march until late march that I mail the admission portal and sent the transcript and other documents through mail. Ever since I haven't being given admission and this is giving me so much concern. I received a mail on 11th of this month after sending them mail to asked if I still have the chances to be admitted and they replied that currently, am in line to be evaluated. That I need not to worry about missing any deadline right now, as no action is required on my part. but this is taking too long cos I applied for fall in take. What step can I take on this pls.

There is no further step you can take other than just wait for them to make a decision.

Meanwhile, it is a common thing to not rely on one school. What would you do if the university decision came out to be unfavourable?

While I understand that you may be trying to cut down on application costs, I want to advise that you should only have a great deal of confidence in getting a favourable decision if you know your odds are large.

I think you should consider more than one schools.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Skillful001: 7:29am On May 26, 2023
ShowYoung:

There is no further step you can take other than just wait for them to make a decision.

Meanwhile, it is a common thing to not rely on one school. What would you do if the university decision came out to be unfavourable?

While I understand that you may be trying to cut down on application costs, I want to advise that you should only have a great deal of confidence in getting a favourable decision if you know your odds are large.

I think you should consider more than one schools.
do I still have chances to apply for fall 2023 intake? If yes, schools I can apply to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omotoyosi908: 7:57am On May 26, 2023
Linda85:
Hello I just applied for my study visa to study at college of North Atlantic, clarenville campus newfoundland for a September 2023 program. If you are also going to this school kindly respond.

I also applied to cna recently, how long is the admission process and hope you don't mind us connecting my email is ayomideomodele@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perp(f): 8:18am On May 26, 2023
Please what's the fastest way, one can go about this tax clearance linking to Form A .I mean how best can one process the certificate fast?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 8:20am On May 26, 2023
Same here too
Confederation college but fall 2024 is best for me
Please know that Canadore college is a French speaking college.
Chibzzy789:
Greetings all. I plan applying for Jan 2024 admission and after doing some research and going through these threads, I found these 5 universities: Canadore college, Cambrian College, Confederation College, Conestoga college and Saulte college.
1. I found the OCAS registration site for these universities, will I make one payment for all these schools on the OCAS website or make a separate payment per school.
2. Which of these schools have fast admission processing time?
3. I checked the refund policy of these schools on their website and it seems fair. Is there anyone who has had an issue with refund on any of these schools please?

Thanks for all your help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bosunoke: 9:13am On May 26, 2023
Why did my Canada student application was approved but those of my dependent children were cancelled. The message reads “Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message soon” What do I do? The visa category applied for them is visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanmile21: 9:28am On May 26, 2023
Application taking long doesn’t it still show it has a better chance of getting approved than denied cause I know some people it takes less than a month or a month they see refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zane2point4(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2023
Oghenetegababe:
Oghene Migwo !!! What God cannot do does not exist!!! And God has done it for me... i want to specially thank God almighty and @bullstriker. You are a God sent.

So i got my application approved today May 25th 2023.

Am a silent reader, am 31yrs old female. Self employed ( small fashion store owner)This canada walker started last year sept when i reached out to @bullstriker to help me with schools. He got me admission to centennial college Progress campus for 1 year program Marketing Management. No application fee for the school and his service for the school admission was free. So i paid my tuition deposit oo 2650 cad dollars and my first semster tuition. I asked him for his visa service which he told me the price and my sponsor paid. I also check his firm to make sure that he is really a registered immigration consultant as he said. Inshort he has a good standing and his firm is active on the site. Gbam And the journey started, i was scared because i have been refused uk visa before but he assured me that no worries that with God it will end in praise. I prayed everyday nsppd prayer And Good came through for me. Inshort the story is long but las las. From May 12 to May 25th i carried my evidence. Sir,May God bless you for me. For your patience, transparancy and simplicity. Please keep up the good work.

To everyone expecting their PPr believe in God and prayer it will surely come. I will come back to drop update later.

Ppr - May 25th 2023
Sponsor - my Eldest Sister.
College - Centennial Spring intake but defered to Fall
Tuition Paid- Ist semester
Program duration - 8 months

What God cannot do does not exist.

Congratulations ,what and what documents did you submit.
Pls do well to list them! Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benwems(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2023
zubizareta:

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwale: 10:13am On May 26, 2023
Good day bro,pls am trying to book my appointment at VFS after the activation of my mail but am stock at this place,pls kindly enligthing thanks.
zubizareta:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Muslimahxo(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2023
Glock22:

That is a generic response.

If you submit another application, during the first few days before AOR/bio request, they will check for inadmissibilty by scanning your UCI. An actual VO will want to know why your previous visa is yet to be granted and if it is a cause for concern. It’s better than a generic response. You don’t have a lot to lose but $150 application fee.

Also, the situation may just be about quotas.

IRCC sometimes channels resources to process refugees and students during intake periods.

Ohh I understand. About the permit application, is it a submit everything at once thing or a step by step process? Because this proof of funds issue is still touch and go at the moment. If it's feasible to just get in the application first and kind of sort things out along the way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.