Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1217348 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ramobiojo: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hello Everyone, please does Lufthansa request for enrollment letter before allowing someone to board the flight?

Someone told me Egypt Air does that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inikay: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hello everyone, please after visa application submission, how long does it take before you get biometric letter to book biometric.
My husband submitted on 31st of May but he's yet to get it.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
ramobiojo:
Hello Everyone, please does Lufthansa request for enrollment letter before allowing someone to board the flight?

Someone told me Egypt Air does that.
So many lies on Egyptair cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rapujoshua: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please after an Upfront medical at IOM, how long does it take to get a response from them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenderjunkie:

So many lies on Egyptair cry

Walahi. Instead of them to call customer care to verify oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Idbaba01: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hello Guru in the house. Please I need ur guide on this. I just got married, and my wife wants to apply for Canadian school. Please are we supposed to use her father's name or my surname on the application for the school admissions since her certificate still carries her father's name. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Use the names on her International passport and do an affidavit for a change of name and newspaper publication for other credentials
Idbaba01:
Hello Guru in the house. Please I need ur guide on this. I just got married, and my wife wants to apply for Canadian school. Please are we supposed to use her father's name or my surname on the application for the school admissions since her certificate still carries her father's name. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DereI(f): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hello hello…. Been awhile.

For those planning to come to Calgary, I have an Airbnb you could book for temporary stay.

Feel free to dm me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chelbeny: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please is there any telegram group for people traveling to Ontario Toronto for fall intake( September)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Don’t rename the file
validate, save and upload. Don’t print and scan
Ensure you are uploading the correct form
Sometimes it’s just a technical glitch. Try again tomorrow.

Olumain4:
Gentlemen and Ladies,
Please help me with the issue I have facing on IRCC website
I filled out the Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
picture 1 shows the issue i am facing
picture 2 show that i have completed and validated all information

please, help with the solution if you came across this.

note: I downloaded the form from the ircc profile page

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by donshegzy: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please link me if you find any Telegram or WhatsApp group for Ontario prospects.

Chelbeny:
Please is there any telegram group for people traveling to Ontario Toronto for fall intake( September)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shadybeauty: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good evening, I am a member of a coperative society in the organization I work.
Please, can I deposit my lump sum in bits and get them to transfer all my savings to the account I intend to use for visa application?
Also, what documents is required from the coperative society?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olumain4: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
bullstriker:
Don’t rename the file
validate, save and upload. Don’t print and scan
Ensure you are uploading the correct form
Sometimes it’s just a technical glitch. Try again tomorrow.

Thank you @bullstriker, good username.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by d2nn: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Nairobi handles applications for SP from Nigeria, so send to Nairobi

Then send emails to Lagos, Accra, London, Beijing and Manila. You can send this email every day

I’ve also sent to all of them severally 😞

But I heard some people saying if biometric validity letter comes few days and no medical request, it shows such application is not successful, how true please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ireoluwa22(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2023
jaydave:

Can someone going to Hamilton in Ontario join the group… accommodation is needed
Pls where is the link to join the group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ireoluwa22(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2023
jaydave:

Can someone going to Hamilton in Ontario join the group… accommodation is needed
Pls anybody goin to loyalist college for fall 2023 intake should Dm me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 3:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Guys please don’t email me about the tax clearance again. Some of you don’t know how to talk. Go and figure it out yourselves.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canfulfilment: 4:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Please guys, google is your friend for this tax clearance of a thing or better still contact the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for your tax clearance. Please don’t allow anybody rip you off a whooping sum of 350,000 Naira for tax clearance. Yes you heard right 350k.

I come in peace. Shalom.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Canfulfilment:
Please guys, google is your friend for this tax clearance of a thing or better still contact the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for your tax clearance. Please don’t allow anybody rip you off a whooping sum of 350,000 Naira for tax clearance. Yes you heard right 350k.

I come in peace. Shalom.

Have you done yours? Na LIRS dey handle personal income tax clearance na
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DereI(f): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2023
TanLiJun:
Nairalanders, God's mercy has flow to my side once more.....
.....got PPR yesterday evening.
2nd time applicant.
First refusal based on insufficient fund and inconsistency in study plan.
2nd application was guided by Bro Makano....
All thanks to God....
Appreciate for the knowledge being shared on nairaland.....
I pray make e reach everybody. Amen
Keep the hope up, brethren!

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zubi85: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Good morning my people.
Please I need your advice my people.
I graduated with 3.75 (Second Class Upper) in Health Education and I intended applying for Master in Public Health in Canadian university but someone told me that my CGPA of 3.75 will not get me admission since it's not up to 4.00. Then, the person advised me to go for Diploma program and I don't like Diploma program.
Please I need your advice on this. Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dessymond394: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Yes I am
Chelbeny:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ejanla1of1: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Did you pay for the fees or will you pay ones you get there? Because I have the admission also. Kindly reply please.
Yemlizzy:

Congratulations!!! Have you been added to the group yet??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ejanla1of1: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2023
I HAVE GOTTEN FOR FALL
Mallo27:

I have gotten admission in to the university of Saskatchewan for fall 2023. Let us connect

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slimboss042: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Iykip:

Hi, please do you know an agent that handles visa application?

Search for canadachoiceimmigrationinc on Instagram. Go through their post throughly. If you like what you see, you can then contact them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vheekthur: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Hello, please I want to ask if I can book an urgent medicals with the IOM?. I need it urgently but no available date until 20th. Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2023
Zubi85:
Good morning my people.
Please I need your advice my people.
I graduated with 3.75 (Second Class Upper) in Health Education and I intended applying for Master in Public Health in Canadian university but someone told me that my CGPA of 3.75 will not get me admission since it's not up to 4.00. Then, the person advised me to go for Diploma program and I don't like Diploma program.
Please I need your advice on this. Thank you all.

Hi, that someone statement to you is incorrect, you have to check various Universities to see their admission requirements and see if you meet them, sometimes they use grades from your last two years of your first degree.
3.75 is a strong CGPA, you will just hope that the programme you eventually choose to pursue does not have better applicants.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2023
Vheekthur:
Hello, please I want to ask if I can book an urgent medicals with the IOM?. I need it urgently but no available date until 20th. Please help

If you have medical request, take the invite there, they will schedule you for a closer date or send them an email with the invite.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bomly(f): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2023
Hello,

Please from I would like to know the average time it takes to process canada study permit.

I have an acceptance letter already however I want to know if I can begin visa processing for Fall 2023

and meet the time frame

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykip(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2023
Pace6:

Flee from agent, you can do it yourself.

Peace

The visa application is quite confusing, especially since I'll have to apply for study permit and COA from Quebec.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.