Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1213625 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by b0b0000: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Good morning people of God

Please I'm about to book an appointment for biometrics

I'd like to find out what my IRCC number is (Is it the uci number, application number or something else?).

Please I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Please kindly disregard.

Found it, Thanks

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2023
b0b0000:
Good morning people of God

Please I'm about to book an appointment for biometrics

I'd like to find out what my IRCC number is (Is it the uci number, application number or something else?).

Please I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Please kindly disregard.

Found it, Thanks

Thanks!

Its not the UCI, the IRCC number can be found in the BIL, check it is stated there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olumizzy1: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello people,
Please after biometric ,,
How many mails are us suppose to get for medical request ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by glojid: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello house. Dont know if this is the right platform to ask this...pls I studied a science based course but have a study gap of about 10 years during which I worked mostly in the finance sector. I want to switch back but didn't get admission in January this year. Please what can I do to improve my chances of getting admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2023
God answers prayers...

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Og21: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Please house,who has a template for letter of explanation and sponsorship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pristinee: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Hi all, Pease anyone here who went for biometrics capturing on thursday, June 1st with their profile updated already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letusconnect: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello guys. Please, do I have to do biometrics first before eligibility review begins? I am yet to do my biometrics but I have booked for it already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by d2nn: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Which office did you send webform? Have you sent emails as well?

The processing office in Ottawa, I’ve sent mails as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2023
angie88:
When did u do biometrics? Has ur eligibility started?
I didn’t do biometrics , I still have valid biometrics with ircc as I have applied before .
Eligibility hasn’t started , only background in progress
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TanLiJun: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nairalanders, God's mercy has flow to my side once more.....
.....got PPR yesterday evening.
2nd time applicant.
First refusal based on insufficient fund and inconsistency in study plan.
2nd application was guided by Bro Makano....
All thanks to God....
Appreciate for the knowledge being shared on nairaland.....
I pray make e reach everybody. Amen
Keep the hope up, brethren!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phamoxy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good afternoon all, I just finished filling the visa study permit now, no space to upload digital passport, just space for LOA, POF, International passport, national I'd card and additional documents, and it brought me to page to pay, hope I am good to go...I didn't download any imm form to fill oo...I use this portal
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yes. did my biometrics at Abuja. and my profile got updated 2 hours later.
pristinee:
Hi all, Pease anyone here who went for biometrics capturing on thursday, June 1st with their profile updated already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
TanLiJun:
2nd time applicant.
All thanks to God....

Congratulations 🥳🥳
Please share what you did differently and documents you submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
TIMELINE.
1. First Application and first refusal, 12th January 2023 and 4th February, 2023 respectively.

2. Second application and PPR, 11th May 2023 and June 3rd respectively.

3. I already did biometrics and medicals for my previous application, so I frontloaded everything and added more documents.

4. I am self sponsored.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.
1. LOE
2. Notarized Affidavit of Return.
3. Birth certificate of mother and siblings.
4. Letter of introduction and recommendation from workplace.
5. Study leave approval letter.
6. Wife's International Passport.
7. Wife's PR Card.
8. My Cv
9. All Educational Certs and transcripts, birth certificate.
10. Wedding and family pictures.
11. Notarized 3 lands documents (Power of Attorney)
12. Affidavit of Self sponsorship.
13. Affidavit of Return.
14. MyBankStatement.
15. Bank Reference letter.
16. Proof of fund documents. (Document of land inherited and sold)
17. Tuition fee Receipt.
18. Employment Letter and Work ID.
19. Notarized Payslips.
20. Letter of Support from wife.
21. Wife's statement of Account, payslips, work ID.
22. Marriage cert.

School is Sheridan College, for September 2023. Postgraduate Certificate Program. 1 year...

Thanks everyone and may God continue to bless us all. Amen...

Please, what and what do I have to submit with my passport? Apart from the dispatch fees. Is there any other fees to be paid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ok.am still waiting, may 16th, biometrics 22nd. Eligibility yet to start
jaydave:

I didn’t do biometrics , I still have valid biometrics with ircc as I have applied before .
Eligibility hasn’t started , only background in progress

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TanLiJun: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bernice123456:

Congratulations 🥳🥳
Please share what you did differently and documents you submitted.

The refusal reasons were tackled; I changed a course to match my current employment status, then I self-sponsored myself.
I attached employment documents and pictures, paid my 1st semester tuition fee, and presented account statement to cover the remaining fees and bills.
Home ties: Job prospect in Naija, family, and a landed property.
Simply, I didn't submit much documents!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canfulfilment: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Same thing happened to my father in-laws visitor visa. I sent an email to london, nairobi and lagos emails. I attached screenshots of the status tracker showing his visa number and expry date of the visa. Withing 3 days, PPR dropped.
d2nn:
Hello, please I need someone to help me out, I have received biometric validity letter since April 26, up till this very moment I haven’t gotten any decision or medical request.

My biometrics was done on January 27.

I have sent webform too, no response yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Phamoxy:
Good afternoon all, I just finished filling the visa study permit now, no space to upload digital passport, just space for LOA, POF, International passport, national I'd card and additional documents, and it brought me to page to pay, hope I am good to go...I didn't download any imm form to fill oo...I use this portal
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
This must be the new portal. The IMM forms is required only for the GC key portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phamoxy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

This must be the new portal. The IMM forms is required only for the GC key portal

Alright thanks bro, hope not uploading the digital passport won't be an issue?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Erwinjstoff(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
TanLiJun:
2nd time applicant.
All thanks to God....

Hello please i sent you a message request on your email. I’m a second time applicant, we have similar issues in your first refusal . I would like to know how you tackled the issue for your second approval. Warm regard.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TanLiJun: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Erwinjstoff:

Hello please i sent you a message request on your email. I’m a second time applicant, we have similar issues in your first refusal . I would like to know how you tackled the issue for your second approval. Warm regard.

I have replied your mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TanLiJun: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Erwinjstoff:

This is exactly what I did.
I changed the course to match my current employment status, then I applied as a self-sponsor (but in my 1st application I used a third party sponsor)
I attached employment documents and pictures, paid my 1st semester tuition fee, and presented account statement to cover the remaining fees and bills.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please can someone who already gotten LOA for 2 years program in Conestoga can change to 1 year program?

Note: already gotten LOA and paid 1,500cad for tuition deposit for January intake.

Advise needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please how do you changed the course? Do you pay for another application fees? A friend of mine need to change 2 years program to 1 year program.

TanLiJun:

This is exactly what I did.
I changed the course to match my current employment status, then I applied as a self-sponsor (but in my 1st application I used a third party sponsor)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TanLiJun: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Please how do you changed the course? Do you pay for another application fees? A friend of mine need to change 2 years program to 1 year program.

During my admission application, I had option for first choice and second choice course. So, after my initial refusal, I just switched over to the second choice course, and I wasn't asked to pay another application fee again, but I paid another admission confirmation fee, after securing admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Larry1960: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
dreezy007:

for Conestoga, i think you have to pay 1500 cad, upon admission to secure your seat.

Abeg that Conestoga college I think they refund 200 cad from the 1500 if visa is denied ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Headward: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please, I'm trying to choose a school but I don't even know which school to pick for Post Graduate Diploma using my HND certificate. I stumbled on Conestoga College but I don't even know if the program with the picture attached below is school fees for two years or one year. Please help me on how to pick a better school and when is the best season to apply.(Falls,Winter abi etc)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
d2nn:

The processing office in Ottawa, I’ve sent mails as well.

Nairobi handles applications for SP from Nigeria, so send to Nairobi

Then send emails to Lagos, Accra, London, Beijing and Manila. You can send this email every day

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olumain4: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gentlemen and Ladies,
Please help me with the issue I have facing on IRCC website
I filled out the Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
picture 1 shows the issue i am facing
picture 2 show that i have completed and validated all information

please, help with the solution if you came across this.

note: I downloaded the form from the ircc profile page

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.