Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241393 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by G8tfulSol: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
I have been experiencing error to pay for study permit application fee lately. CIC site is not accepting my username and password even when i change my browser. Please who is experiencing this on CIC site and what can I do to remedy this error
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AskGod07: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Continue refreshing or back and load it will load

G8tfulSol:
I have been experiencing error to pay for study permit application fee lately. CIC site is not accepting my username and password even when i change my browser. Please who is experiencing this on CIC site and what can I do to remedy this error
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
I did submit with upfront medical but this is last update I got

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is there any chance of getting any positive responses anytime soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
When did you submit?
sunkanmi2211:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
adelejane:
Please can anyone respond to this? I need to plan ahead . All gurus and anyone who can help , your response will be appreciated.

Planning to do a 1+1 course in Canada. if I complete a one year postgraduate diploma course in supply chain management , can i enroll for PSW as a second program within Canada. Does applications within Canada get scrutiny like when applying from outside Canada. I’m trying to leave many options opened to get Pr cos of my age , currently 38. Will applying for an extension to a do a PSW as a
Second course be a problem within Canada considering my background is in business . Although I have worked as a psw in the uk a long time ago like 10 years ago

It depends on how strong your SOP will be, if you are able to give good reasons for the switch then you will granted SP, applications within Canada are treated differently than apps from outside, so it might just be favourable to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
A month today I submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
sunkanmi2211:

Check with the tracker to see the status .

May it favour you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ok what’s the the difference between if I check on the tracker site and the other one broda mi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
sunkanmi2211:
Ok what’s the the difference between if I check on the tracker site and the other one broda mi

The tracker shows the stages that have been completed and those in progress, while the main portal just normal write up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tmaritas76(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=Bobomaigida post=123894583]

Depending on the your spouse's field of study, you might not spend your money pursuing a PhD programme, many PhD have scholarship with funding that the students enjoy, your plan of action should be.

1. Start searching for schools and academics who are admitting students into PhD programmes in her field and look out for those with funding.
2. While you are doing 1, start gathering other documents that you will use for your application.
3. If you are admitted with funding, your personal funds will serve as a buffer.

However, if she has been in education and her job is in education, why do you want to pivot to something else?
No bro,we still want to maintain that education line but,another masters if possible because I understand canada like progression or using pgd to seek for masters and jettison the masters she has gotten here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi2211: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ok boss because it is only the medical review that is showing passed but other ones are showing not coming up
Do you you think I should’ve gotten eligibility review by now because it’s my second application I was refused the first application 2 days after biometric in March ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tmaritas76(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
No bro,we still want to maintain that education line but,another masters if possible because I understand canada like progression or using pgd to seek for masters and jettison the masters she has gotten here.

Depending on the your spouse's field of study, you might not spend your money pursuing a PhD programme, many PhD have scholarship with funding that the students enjoy, your plan of action should be.

1. Start searching for schools and academics who are admitting students into PhD programmes in her field and look out for those with funding.
2. While you are doing 1, start gathering other documents that you will use for your application.
3. If you are admitted with funding, your personal funds will serve as a buffer.

However, if she has been in education and her job is in education, why do you want to pivot to something else?
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ircc sent a rejection letter and a medical instruction letter I I just tire the same day please I need your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bobomaigida:

No fixed amount.

3,000 will be ideal.

Will the cost of the plane ticket be included in the POF or the miscellaneous will be sufficient (cover that)?,  Or you are simply advising him on how much he will require for a family of five.
This thing dey carry me go where i no no oo ahh.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by francophone134: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Check with the tracker to see the status .

May it favour you.
I've been trying to create account since last week with the tracker but it does create. After inputing my UCI and application number, DOB and I click next, it won't go. Can u guide me through?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by queenlizdam: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Officialarhnie:
Please is there anyone going to Sheridan College in September?
Yes, I'm going to Sheridan College in September you can add me up 08139487167
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by soojar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Rate today

Approximately 494
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by queenlizdam: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kunbibabe:

Yes o. I’m interested please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bluebeach: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
dtrixna01:
Guys this is not an advert but I'm concerned for the people that get refusals which can be avoided.
If you need an agency not even agent, go to maple education in Lekki, mainland, abj or ph or even BC Canada.
I did my application with them . they are Behind and not hungry, you will see for yourself when u do a walk in . they will assign you to a person that will do your application and it'll pass several reviews. stop applying multiple times for a visa if you don't know how to do it. too much refusals isn't appealing. You can do a walk in to their branches to confirm .

How much is their agency fee? Kindly share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolabella: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hello, anyone going to Halifax August?
Need a travel buddy . Kindly reach out to me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by queenlizdam: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes, I'm going to Sheridan College in September you can add me up 08139487167
olayisco080:
Anyone going to Sheridan College hit me up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ircc sent a rejection letter and medical request the same day please who have experience these before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
soojar:
Rate today

Approximately 494
Rate for what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iceboyblog:
Ircc sent a rejection letter and medical request the same day please who have experience these before
Omo, don't give up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadavadexchange: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nadvad exchange helps with remittances to Canada, Australia, UK and USA for the payment of
1.Tuition deposits and fees.
2. School Application fees abroad
3. Payment for foreign exams (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS and so on
and certifications
3. Payment for mortgage, living expenses and among others.
4. Payment for VISA fees, IHS and so on
Our rates are cheaper than black market rates . You can contact us on 07061982514 and +447448842565
You can check us out www.nadvadsolution.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you are coming to Kitchener, especially Conestoga College I can help you secure accommodation. You can what's app me +2348110831230

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
What came first is it medical request or rejection letter?
Iceboyblog:
Ircc sent a rejection letter and a medical instruction letter I I just tire the same day please I need your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
It was the rejection letter

Uzorsammy:
What came first is it medical request or rejection letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by soojar(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Rate for what?

For your POF. Naira to CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
soojar:

For your POF. Naira to CAD
Ohhh.
It is getting wesser
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
When you are able to track abeg tell me. I haven't for weeks now.
francophone134:
I've been trying to create account since last week with the tracker but it does create. After inputing my UCI and application number, DOB and I click next, it won't go. Can u guide me through?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: AyabaTee and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.