Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215797 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2023
hillyvee:
PPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
I cannot thank you guys enough!
First time applicant, and I did it myself with guidance from this amazing family!!!
I'll be sharing my time line soon!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I pray this rain of PPR fall on me too...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kayceeskay(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2023
I know of a lady that was returned to Nigeria for some reasons including that she hasn’t paid her tuition and was waiting for Form A to go through

Bobomaigida:

She can make payment of any amount so long as she pays the amount requested before the deadline.
She can also decide to wait till she gets to Canada to pay, she will have to show the CBSA officers she has funds available to pay when she gets to the POE.
They cannot return applicant for not paying, what they can do is give the person a short SP duration and request the person to pay and come back for extension.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Draybaba0103(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2023
hillyvee:
PPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
I cannot thank you guys enough!
First time applicant, and I did it myself with guidance from this amazing family!!!
I'll be sharing my time line soon!!
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shanny001(f): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Focusmind:

I am sure you are trying to apply for diploma in practical nursing. The equivalent is your Nigerian SSCE in Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry or Physics at a minimum of credit level. However, having credits in those subjects is not a guarantee for you to get the admission. Practical nursing is very competitive! Good luck
Thanks so much for your explanation. I'm applying for diploma in med lab
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Good morning pls do I need a transit visa for Frankfurt airport enroute to Winnipeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
No you don't...as long as you stay in the airport.

Fulani14:
Good morning pls do I need a transit visa for Frankfurt airport enroute to Winnipeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Fulani14:
Good morning pls do I need a transit visa for Frankfurt airport en route to Winnipeg

I am also going to Winnipeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2023
Fulani14:
I guess you will be using Lufthansa right? I am also going with Lufthansa en route Frankfurt too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Fulani14:

Transit visa is not required for Frankfurt - to Winnipeg, as long as there are no other stop in Europe from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
zubizareta:

Sure. Send a mail to me

Sent!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Skillful001: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2023
Good morning everyone, I heard people do edit statement of account and after verification it will be valid. Does anyone have a clue to go about it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vheekthur: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
Kenelly:
Hi guys,

I am in lagos and I sent my passport to Abuja for stamping
It has been ready for collection for over a week, I have paid the courier fee for them to send it back to lagos, I sent the payment receipt and the filled courier request form to the designated email but still nothing.

Please what else can I do?
I’m having the same issue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kizito55: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2023
hillyvee:
Congratulations brother!! I just received mine at exactly 1am.. Me that was crying that I received BVL yesterday without my medical updated to pass.. 30 minutes later medical was updated to pass.. 10 hours later PPR! This feeling is indescribable
I tap into this blessing oooh.....
Congratulations to all who got their PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kizito55: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Christyiji:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I pray this rain of PPR fall on me too...
Amen oooh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Skillful001:
Good morning everyone, I heard people do edit statement of account and after verification it will be valid. Does anyone have a clue to go about it. Thanks

lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Hi guys, is it possible to go ahead and apply for SOWP before my spouse's passport is returned by VFS (since it has been communicated that my spouse's study permit has been approved)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Raphael010: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2023
Good day everyone, I’m applying for my study permit soon and my dad is my sponsor, he’s retired from work now but owns a bunch of properties he collects annual rents from. I want to prove his source of income with this but I’m wondering

What documents could be submitted to prove this ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bopz1805: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, my canada student visa was refused recently because i used only a microfinance bank for my POF. I was told it can be rectified. How do i go about? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated . Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Raphael010:
Good day everyone, I’m applying for my study permit soon and my dad is my sponsor, he’s retired from work now but owns a bunch of properties he collects annual rents from. I want to prove his source of income with this but I’m wondering

What documents could be submitted to prove this ?
Tenancy agreement and receipt of payment should do… Add pictures of property wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Raphael010: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Biola67:

Tenancy agreement and receipt of payment should do… Add pictures of property wink
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please how do I apply for my spouse sowp and children, what documents do I need and the processes
@ Bobomagaida
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Submit the two . When I did mine i submitted more than 2 statements sef.
sainaF:
Please guys i want to transfer lump sum from my saving in zenith bank to my maim account in Gtb. Please do i need to print bank statements for the 2 banks or i can just explain that the lump sum is from my savings account. Thank you for all you do here!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ketima: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
ehiremen2002:
Any suggestion for school that one can easily get admitted into Master degree in civil engineering.

The person had a 2.1

Hello ehirmen,

You shouldn't have a problem If you have secured a supervisor. That is, if the program is thesis. But if it's project/course master's, you shouldn't have a problem either so long as those with higher 2.1 and first class aren't much that applied for same course.

I don't really want to say also pray for God's grace, cos they don't really select based. The select based on pure merit. But still pray for God's grace so that you will be among the best resume that summited.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Myjoyishere: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please I need help here, I want to do my international passport for the first time. Where I need help here is : I have been married for over 10 years, I have not done any change of name. That's i have been answering my father's name. So now that I want to do my international passport, what name do I use? Do I use my husband's name or continue with my father's name which is in all my school documents. But I am also going to file my husband and kids as dependants. Please, how do I go about it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
who have done application recently? how long did it takes to get the biometric letter? because application have been done since Saturday and no biometric letter till now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by poultryprocesie: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
APRIL 26TH
poultryprocesie:

Which date did you get CORRESPONDENCE LETTER?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Myjoyishere:
Hi everyone,

Please I need help here, I want to do my international passport for the first time. Where I need help here is : I have been married for over 10 years, I have not done any change of name. That's i have been answering my father's name. So now that I want to do my international passport, what name do I use? Do I use my husband's name or continue with my father's name which is in all my school documents. But I am also going to file my husband and kids as dependants. Please, how do I go about it. Thanks
Do change of name so your hubby name will reflect on your passport. Then you can always attach change of name avidavit and news paper publication as supporting docs to all your applications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
My application is a month and one week, what should I do guys??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shanny001(f): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Myjoyishere:
Hi everyone,

If your name on your NIN and BVN are the same, Just use the same name. No need to do change of name unless you want to. And the change of name will not just involve changing name on your passport, you will have to make sure the names on your int passport,nin and bvn are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Myjoyishere: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
zubizareta:

Do change of name so your hubby name will reflect on your passport. Then you can always attach change of name avidavit and news paper publication as supporting docs to all your applications

Thanks alot, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shanny001(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Myjoyishere:
Hi everyone,

The only thing you need to prove that you are married to your husband is legit marriage certificate not change of name. And as for your kids, the only proof you need is your name on their birth certificate as their mom.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Solope4u: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, I am a recent graduate of biochemistry with cgpa of 2.63 out of 4.0. Please I want to ask what are my chances of getting into a postgraduate program (masters, diploma, or certificate).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.