Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219484 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bigdaddy001: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please anybody if there is I am interested oh.

Horlar4th:
Any University of Manitoba Connect here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations,kindly drop your timeline to encourage us in the waiting room.Thank you.

quote author=bammike21 post=116047522]

Congratulations to you!!! I’m also thankful and grateful to God Almighty. I just got my PPR today. I don’t know how to go about the sending of Passport. I saw a thread talking about consent form and transmission fee. How do I get that? I’ll appreciate if anyone here can let me know the due process of submitting Passport. Thank you so much. I’ll be back to share my PPR Journey story with you guys. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations, did your eligibility ever start?
Jesus i have reasons to say thank you for showing up on my PPR. I want to shout a bigger thank you real soon
life4lekan2:
I am a silent reader on this thread and gained a lot from people’s contributions toward my visa application.

Below are my timelines

Application submitted: May 9th
Biometric done: May 10th
medical request: May 25th
Medical passed: May 26th
Police clearance request May 26th
Police clearance submitted for both South Africa and Nigeria: May 26th
BVl: August 4th
PPR: August 25th

Don't give up if you only received BVL, I got PPR after 21 days of receiving BVl.
Special Thanks to gcmswriters for always answering my questions and support.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

life4lekan2:
I am a silent reader on this thread and gained a lot from people’s contributions toward my visa application.

Below are my timelines

Don't give up if you only received BVL, I got PPR after 21 days of receiving BVl.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OlaqR: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations to all those who have received their PPR.

Almighty Allah, I can see what you are doing in the lifes of fellow applicants. Please perfect that which concerns my application, the VO handling my file shall have no rest of mind until he/she approves my application before the end of this week. I am next in line inshaallu, it is my time and my turn. What Almight Allah cannot do does not exist.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is vaccination compulsory to travel?
CornOak:

1. If you are fully vaccinated, there's no need for covid tests. All you need to carry with you is your vaccination card.

2. – Travel passport with visa stamp
– Flight ticket
– ARRIVECAN slip/receipt
– Letter of acceptance from school
– Letter of introduction from IRCC
– Letter of Enrollment (if applicable)
– Tuition deposit receipt (if applicable)
– Vaccination card if fully vaccinated / Negative covid result if not vaccinated
– Account statement(s) printout

Congratulations and safe travels. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
No you don't need a transit visa
Godtemi:
Please guys, if I want to travel to Canada using airfrance, which is going to transit via Paris.
Please do I need transit visa ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Having your vaccination card is mandatory to travel to Canada.

Creativebelle:
Is vaccination compulsory to travel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations..we need full transcript too..documents submitted
life4lekan2:

Below are my timelines

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls everyone who has gotten PPR should pls drop their transcripts...documents submitted and what they did differently if they have ever been refused before getting approval.. so many PPRs but no full transcript..thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
If you are a Mom and going to Humber with kids..there is a WhatsApp group..Holla to be added...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sean9014:

Thank You God! Thank you God! Thank You Nairaland. i will be back for a full time-line. Please how do i get the consent form?

• Application Date Received: May 16, 2022
• Biometrics: May 27, 2022
• Medical request: August 10, 2022
• Medical Passed: August 18, 2022
• BVL:25-08-2022
• PPR: 25-08-2022
Congrats man...Our testimony is close

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations! It’s is good news. May the lad of Canada favor you !!
Hafeez6948:
My people i have received BVL today 9:48 i hope my ppr is imminent as well..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:

Your congratulations are in order.

Father Lord Jesus, I can see what you are doing in the lifes of fellow applicants. Please perfect that which concerns my application, the VO handling my file shall have no rest of mind until he/she approves my application before the end of this week. I am next in line in Jesus Name, it is my time and my turn. What God cannot do does not exist. Hallelujah!!
Amen o...Make the Vo restless until out PPr comes ....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
bammike21:

Congratulations to you!!! I’m also thankful and grateful to God Almighty. I just got my PPR today. I don’t know how to go about the sending of Passport. I saw a thread talking about consent form and transmission fee. How do I get that? I’ll appreciate if anyone here can let me know the due process of submitting Passport. Thank you so much. I’ll be back to share my PPR Journey story with you guys.
Okay oo...We shall be waiting for your timeline...We are next to testify

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
life4lekan2:

Below are my timelines

They are still attending to May applicants...Ours is imminent...I can feel it

Congrats man....Go and prosper in Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bigdaddy001: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello guys, please I just need a proper clarification on this.
My sponsor (Dad) closing balance is about 140k CAD but in his SOA but in his sponsorship letter he wrote that he will be using just 50k CAD for my stay for the 1 year.. please is that money too much? Bcus I dey fear as I dey see ppl wer them dey reject bcus o plenty money oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations!
olokings:
My people! My people!!!!

It is PPR x5 oooooooh. We are a family of six (6)!!!!

Omo! The initial shock of receiving the donotreply mail can raise BP to the roof.

I have received PPR for my self (Study permit), SOWP for Spouse, Study Permit x 2 (for Child 1 & 2), Visitor Visa (for minor - 1 yr old). Child 3 is a US citizen so we will apply Study Permit at the border.

April 30th Applicant.

I am still digesting the ecstacy in the office.

Detailed timeline and document to follow later.

Charity james, 2Pretty4U, Kiara and the overall NL family I wish us all positive results in our application.

Meehn, this feeling is to die for...hummmmm

PS: We are going to New Brunswick (Fredericton)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TomisinFemi: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Urgent!!!
Hello everyone. I just got a mail to resend my bank statement for one year transaction.. I already spent some of the money I originally used in April. Can I refund it with more money and then send back to them?

I'm back with my testimony oooo..

Submitted - April 4
Medical passed: May 24
Eligibility started: June 8
BVL August 23
PPR August 24

I'll be back to drop other details

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
OlaqR:
Congratulations to all those who have received their PPR.

Almighty Allah, I can see what you are doing in the lifes of fellow applicants. Please perfect that which concerns my application, the VO handling my file shall have no rest of mind until he/she approves my application before the end of this week. I am next in line inshaallu, it is my time and my turn. What Almight Allah cannot do does not exist.

Yes, Allah can do all things. We are next in Sha Allah. Amin.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OlaqR: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello Gurus,

I hope it is not a crime to check one's portal on a daily basis?

Thanks you as you respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
TomisinFemi:
Urgent!!!
Hello everyone. I just got a mail to resend my bank statement for one year transaction.. I already spent some of the money I originally used in April. Can I refund it with more money and then send back to them?

I'm back with my testimony oooo..

Submitted - April 4
Medical passed: May 24
Eligibility started: June 8
BVL August 23
PPR August 24

I'll be back to drop other details
Huge Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Download load consent form below

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rotexteymie(f): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
lol if you like check every second. It's your page and it doesn't count against you.

OlaqR:
Hello Gurus,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations on the PPR for you and your family, did you add child 3 to your application?
I would like to know cos i did not add my kids to my application but they are US citizens, does it mean we can travel together and apply for their study visa at POE without medicals and biometrics?

olokings:
My people! My people!!!!

It is PPR x5 oooooooh. We are a family of six (6)!!!!

Omo! The initial shock of receiving the donotreply mail can raise BP to the roof.

I have received PPR for my self (Study permit), SOWP for Spouse, Study Permit x 2 (for Child 1 & 2), Visitor Visa (for minor - 1 yr old). Child 3 is a US citizen so we will apply Study Permit at the border.

April 30th Applicant.

I am still digesting the ecstacy in the office.

Detailed timeline and document to follow later.

Charity james, 2Pretty4U, Kiara and the overall NL family I wish us all positive results in our application.

Meehn, this feeling is to die for...hummmmm

PS: We are going to New Brunswick (Fredericton)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
I can help you apply if you are still looking for an Agent with Fanshawe.
AbionaT:
PLEASE I NEED HELP

I am waiting for PPR, but my school has WITHDRAWN my admission. They sent a message to me today.

I want to apply to another school for January 2023 and send updated LOA to IRCC before a decision on my application

I am trying to apply to FANSHAWE COLLEGE
But they said all Applicant from Nigeria must apply through their agent. I am stuck at this juncture.

Please my people help me out
Anyone that knows how to apply should please help me in the name of God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
It is not too much
Bigdaddy001:
My sponsor (Dad) closing balance is about 140k CAD but in his SOA but in his sponsorship letter he wrote that he will be using just 50k CAD for my stay for the 1 year.. please is that money too much? Bcus I dey fear as I dey see ppl wer them dey reject bcus o plenty money oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
You can check as many times as you want grin
OlaqR:
Hello Gurus,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hi there,

Nobody gets rejected for ‘too much money’. You get rejected when you can’t show the source of the money, if if there are unexplained lump sum deposits in the account. Make sure you submitting supporting documents from your sponsor like:
-Their employment letter/business registration documents
-payslips
-documents of assets they have eg land, if available
-any other doc that shows their financially stable

Cheers
Bigdaddy001:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hanzat: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
For my sister's PR application, She used fixed deposit, and PPR was issued.
Don't know if it works for study visa though.
All the best!

Enddystar:
Dear seniors,
Please if I have a fixed deposit or Treasury bills investment with a bank. Can I present the certificate of investment/FD certificate as proof of fund?

Has anyone here used it and got a visa?

Note that it can be terminated anytime and funds made available immediately.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
bammike21:

Congratulations to you!!! I’m also thankful and grateful to God Almighty. I just got my PPR today. I don’t know how to go about the sending of Passport. I saw a thread talking about consent form and transmission fee. How do I get that? I’ll appreciate if anyone here can let me know the due process of submitting Passport. Thank you so much. I’ll be back to share my PPR Journey story with you guys.

Congratulations oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.