Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1237648 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Niaso: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello everyone
Please how can one know if eligibility has started on status?
Can eligibility start even when medical has not been updated/passed?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheyilola123: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please can anyone answer me... Please ���

Sheyilola123:
Hello guys. Please I need a response. Canada needs 6 months bank statement.. Let's assume I need 20million to process my study permit and I had sent the whole 20million before the 6months time frame, then within the 6 months time frame I start doing some little in and outs from the account until after 6 months and I'm ready to apply. Is this a clever way to beat the system since they would be checking for lumpsum within the 6 months but you have already sent your lumpsum before the 6months?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jenny255: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Canadaornothing:
What is fly wire's rate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Niaso:
Hello everyone
Please how can one know if eligibility has started on status?
Can eligibility start even when medical has not been updated/passed?

Thanks in anticipation

Yes, it's more better if your eligible review started before your medical pass. If your medical pass during your eligible review, it's mostly sure that you will receive your PPR soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hi Makano,

I have explained it before, and so have @Predator188, who presented it in detail by mentioning what the terms Under Review and Active Review mean. If you need facts, please study Canadian Immigration Acts and Regulations to know more, and if you believe it is incorrect, feel free to counter it. The first time I explained this, one guy went bonkers because he thought it was made up, whereas he lacked in-depth knowledge of the process.

makano:
Hello bullstriker

Its accessed by who before it gets to the VO?

Please drop a link to backup this ur claim... I need facts

Peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
@motolanibolaji, please reach out to this woman. She did mine last year and charged 10k, she could sound be a bit harsh (as per Nigerian officer) o, but didn't let that deter you. I didn't step their office, she sent me the document which I filled printed, filled with all required information and fingerprints then I later sent to her for final stamping and signature. Just negotiate well[/color][color=#000000]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheyilola123: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello @bullstriker. Can you help?

Sheyilola123:
Hello guys. Please I need a response. Canada needs 6 months bank statement.. Let's assume I need 20million to process my study permit and I had sent the whole 20million before the 6months time frame, then within the 6 months time frame I start doing some little in and outs from the account until after 6 months and I'm ready to apply. Is this a clever way to beat the system since they would be checking for lumpsum within the 6 months but you have already sent your lumpsum before the 6months?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
They increased the price recently. So, I doubt the person will do it at 10K
bucceryor:
@motolanibolaji, please reach out to this woman. She did mine last year and charged 10k, she could sound be a bit harsh (as per Nigerian officer) o, but didn't let that deter you. I didn't step their office, she sent me the document which I filled printed, filled with all required information and fingerprints then I later sent to her for final stamping and signature. Just negotiate well[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes pls .

I think you can do this but you need to show the source . There has to be back up like your work documents . If you’re self employed, you need to add your CAC and sales receipts etc to show that’s how you got the money in your account.

If you have an office job as well, you need to add your pay slip and salary account .

Basically things that wont make the Visa officer think the money in your account was put there for the visa process.

Sheyilola123:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sahmih(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you for your reply. God bless. It's my mum that wants to sponsor me but she's retired. Is this a red flag?

Uzoamaka123:
Yes pls .

I think you can do this but you need to show the source . There has to be back up like your work documents . If you’re self employed, you need to add your CAC and sales receipts etc to show that’s how you got the money in your account.

If you have an office job as well, you need to add your pay slip and salary account .

Basically things that wont make the Visa officer think the money in your account was put there for the visa process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheyilola123: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you for your reply.

Uzoamaka123:
Yes pls .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Call this this number and explain what you need to her, she charged me 10k for mine last year. She could start off as being a bit harsh ( a norm for a Nigerian officer), but it all fronting. She is a sure link.
MotolaniBolaji:
Hello everyone,
Good evening and well done for the good work being done here.

Please does anyone have a legit link for police character clearance certificate? The connect I have gotten is billing me 50k so I want to be sure that is the right amount before committing to paying.

Congratulations to those that have received their PPR, I pray every other person patiently waiting will get their soon too.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Of course, I wouldn't expecting her to charge him 10k any more, but a more reasonable amount compared to the outrageous 50k.
bullstriker:
They increased the price recently. So, I doubt the person will do it at 10K
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trackeo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Baba...pls explain well abeg....so what if medical is passed (upfront)...and the message seen is 'we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility blah blah blah'... what's are the chances??
adeyinkaadetunj:

Yes, it's more better if your eligible review started before your medical pass. If your medical pass during your eligible review, it's mostly sure that you will receive your PPR soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some process ongoing
sinorte:
Really? Just to confirm they had received it? Or could it be that some processing would have been ongoing on the passport before the conformation mail?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
There are really no chances or anything. It is just to hope for the best
Trackeo:
Baba...pls explain well abeg....so what if medical is passed (upfront)...and the message seen is 'we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility blah blah blah'... what's are the chances??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by okongo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please, I have money for my proof of fund in another account different from my salary account. Do I need to show my salary account after showing my pay slips
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wait. So you're saying that you submitted the exact same documents for the second application?? And your first application got rejected but your second application got accepted?? Unbelievable!!

adeyinkaadetunj:

Yes, and it's the same documents I submitted for the first application that was refused, the same amount in my bank account... I resubmit again, I don't add or remove any documents in the second application. But I don't know the reason I was refused because of financial status in the first application?

I don't know what exactly is the problem of the Visa Officer that access my first application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
You don’t have to include it. However, a salary account showing your salary is more credible proof of employment. In addition to the other account with the funds, you can include your salary account even if there are no funds.
For your salary account, print the SoA, highlight your salary and merge it to your payslip.
okongo:
Please, I have money for my proof of fund in another account different from my salary account. Do I need to show my salary account after showing my pay slips

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ibaka: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol I like your name sha hahaha.

Ok let me answer you. Canada has a pathway for students to become permanent residents (PR) and later citizens.

The catch is that you must actually get admission to study and subsequently get a work permit that will enable you gather canadian work experience required to apply for PR.

You need admission and funds to pay fees .

Canadaornothing:
I am applying as a student. I heard I can become a citizen after school.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ibaka: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cg9-JnKDRr3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Canadaornothing
post=116013725:

Just put me through the Visa process. I have passed admission stage. What is new portal and old portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Royalty95: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello
Does anyone knows any one coming to Ottawa and is looking for a room for rent. I am a student at uottawa and I am looking for a roommate. Please send me a dm or email.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enddystar(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dear seniors,
Please if I have a fixed deposit or Treasury bills investment with a bank. Can I present the certificate of investment/FD certificate as proof of fund?

Has anyone here used it and got a visa?

Note that it can be terminated anytime and funds made available immediately.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnvee11: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hi pls need one has an apartment for rent in Mississauga area Canada or I can get an apartment or room I will be traveling on Friday need a place to stay school to my school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ymbiola(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good evening to the gurus in the house. A silent reader. Please I want to ask, it is a must I do biometrics immediately after I submit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ybahrbz91: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Please, I need an accommodation in Saskatoon. My Airbnb will expire by Friday. I will really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ybahrbz91: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Anyone in Saskatoon with information on accommodation.
I am presently in need of an apartment. My Airbnb expires this Friday.

I would appreciate any link or information.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrsOwoks: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Hello my gurus in the house, please we don’t need to do covid 19 test again to travel?
I don’t want to take chances �. Plus what are the document to go with so I don’t forget any. I would really appreciate a response. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2022
ebyprecy:
Please how did MP help?
I got someone to help send email to MP
Her reply is even more confusing
She said my eligibility has not started while on my profile eligibility started on 8th of August

I don't even know what to believe
Is it possible for eligibility to start on my profile and not started in their office

I don't understand IRCC

please what’s MP and how can they be contacted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2022
An NYSC Certificate is not compulsory for a master’s program or Canadian study permit
samefiok:

Omo God bless you for your reply, I'll put your application in my prayers,just wanted to know cause immediately I'm done with bachelors the family wants to move me abroad for masters so no time for Nysc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Hi there,

I hope you find the attached info useful.

Cheers
60x60:
please what are the chances of getting a visa and job if I apply for the below part-time course or another 1 year part-time course

https://www.applyboard.com/schools/british-columbia-institute-of-technology-downtown-bcit/programs/college-certificate-international-trade-and-transportation-logistics-part-time-265d227e-d056-465a-a46f-81da1db69198

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2022
MrsOwoks:
Hello my gurus in the house, please we don’t need to do covid 19 test again to travel?
I don’t want to take chances �. Plus what are the document to go with so I don’t forget any. I would really appreciate a response. Thank you!

1. If you are fully vaccinated, there's no need for covid tests. All you need to carry with you is your vaccination card.

2. – Travel passport with visa stamp
– Flight ticket
– ARRIVECAN slip/receipt
– Letter of acceptance from school
– Letter of introduction from IRCC
– Letter of Enrollment (if applicable)
– Tuition deposit receipt (if applicable)
– Vaccination card if fully vaccinated / Negative covid result if not vaccinated
– Account statement(s) printout

Congratulations and safe travels. smiley

14 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.