Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220377 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations.

Darasimi3902:
Good evening everyone I am a silent reader

It is ppr for me and my son!

After waiting for 6months
Applied 27th February 2022
Eligibility started 19th May
Bvl and PPR August 29th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by INILARGE: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please include me in your prayers 23rd May applicant.. still St. John's
CharitoJames:

Normal… set destination as St.John’s

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oluwapelumidada:
Wow congratulations to you, but some agents are completely useless. Please how can I check if my SOP was submitted with my application because I used an agent too. When I checked my portal I did not see SOP on the uploaded documents

I asked him and e no drag with me at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations!
Glory to God
Darasimi3902:

Bvl and PPR August 29th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cannywaka: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please who has paid tuition for Seneca, did you pay all that was stated in your LOA? Is there a non refundable fee? Please anyone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mehhnnn... It seems PG studies in colleges are far more expensive than in universities. Looking for a 2yr advanced diploma or PGD in business administration or in Communications and I keep seeing like $15k tuition a year and above
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Darasimi3902:

Bvl and PPR August 29th

Wow! Super Congratulations to you both.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
INILARGE:
Please include me in your prayers 23rd May applicant.. still St. John's

If you want to be included, you send your full name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cannywaka: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
bullstriker:
Can the school you used for your application defer your admission to January? If the answer is no. Send the new admission to IRCC with an explanation, especially if it is a different program using webform,and please save the confirmation email you receive. If IRCC decides on your application now, you are required to come to Canada with the LoA used for the study permit application.

For outdated LoA, I have had IRCC ask for new admission letters; in most cases, they don’t even ask for them. However, CBSA officers will, and they expect it to be the same one used for study permit applications. Meanwhile, to avoid finding yourself in a difficult situation, send the new one immediately while you wait to hear from the school this week.
. OK boss please why save the confirmation email? I don't really understand
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by INILARGE: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have send you E-mail
CharitoJames:

If you want to be included, you send your full name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Predator188:

It is not mandatory i applied to the university twice in first application only scratch card and waec result was attached...but since maximum number of defer was used i have to reapply again..
In second application only Waec id card was requested it may be due to other reasons

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Darasimi3902: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good evening everyone.

I want to send in our passports to Abuja tomorrow but I am confused as to if I am to pay transmission fee for myself and my son.
Or just pay for myself as the primary applicant.

And if I have to fill the VFS consent form for him too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vividlooks(f): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Darasimi3902:

Bvl and PPR August 29th

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
InfoPlz:
Hello, please how do you guys go about converting your naira to dollars.

The Bureau De change guy just charged me 700 naira per dollar. If I am to go this route my money will not reach what I expect it to be.

I bought the dollar to open a domiciliary account, but I am beginning to think this isn't how you guys go about doing yours.

Please help

Hi, Please can someone help with this . Like I was at the bank today Also and the lady told me I have to buy dollars from Black Market which is (very expensive) and then deposit in my newly opened Dom Account , I just started laughing then I left the bank . Please did you all do same or there is another way around it ? I'll appreciate if anyone responds to this . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cannywaka:
Please who has paid tuition for Seneca, did you pay all that was stated in your LOA? Is there a non refundable fee? Please anyone?

To avoid loosing the admission you're to follow the instructions on your LOA.

Here is their refund policy

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Segun7201: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please after feeling a webform and sending a new date of school admission ( Acceptance letter) how long will it take for ircc to send feedback??

But my biometrics and medical as being updated before i sent a webform!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Guys,
My supervisor just asked me when I will be coming to Canada. Hehehe. I just told God, daddy see the kind of question they are asking your son oo.

I answered her anyways

God is indeed a protocol breaker.
He has done at the right time. We will celebrate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Segun7201:

Please after feeling a webform and sending a new date of school admission ( Acceptance letter) how long will it take for ircc to send feedback??

But my biometrics and medical as being updated before i sent a webform!!!!
Hi Segun7201,

There's no specific timeframe slated for IRCC's feedback. Just pitch a tent with patience for a short while, your application will be updated. However, if the waiting time lasts for too long, you can write IRCC, Nairobi via email: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca in addition to the webform.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by peluscoten(f): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Welcome to September Fams, My Month of PPR

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Darasimi3902:

Bvl and PPR August 29th

Congratulations very happy for you both. Feb applicant

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Oh Chim oo
The office in charge of the Teaching Assistantship contract are now asking me when I plan to be in Canada.
They need SIN, Study Permit and Bank details.

And again, I answered him.

Father God, please give me what they are demanding from me. I only have them in you.

We will receive our packages today in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Virocrix:
Guys,
My supervisor just asked me when I will be coming to Canada. Hehehe. I just told God, daddy see the kind of question they are asking your son oo.

I answered her anyways

God is indeed a protocol breaker.
He has done at the right time. We will celebrate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Virocrix:
Oh Chim oo
The office in charge of the Teaching Assistantship contract are now asking me when I plan to be in Canada.
They need SIN, Study Permit and Bank details.

And again, I answered him.

Father God, please give me what they are demanding from me. I only have them in you.

We will receive our packages today in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
May God help us

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Please, when filling the application form, under the funds available for stay in Canada, is it the addition of tuition fee and living expenses or just living expenses that's $10k? How much am I to put there please?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Amen.
He is already helping us.
My supervisor has granted me up to 19th of September to resume. Wow. Glory to God.

It will end in massive praises to God.

olutoyiin:
May God help us

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Hi there,

You are to input the total funds you have available not just living expenses. Tuition+living expenses+any miscellaneous

Cheers
Betterlife30:
Please, when filling the application form, under the funds available for stay in Canada, is it the addition of tuition fee and living expenses or just living expenses that's $10k? How much am I to put there please?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 1:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Chocs:
Hi there,

You are to input the total funds you have available not just living expenses. Tuition+living expenses+any miscellaneous

Cheers

Thank you for your response. Please, for the food and hostel, that one is living expenses which is $10k right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SamuelOgunniyi: 2:06am On Sep 01, 2022
I book my space for PPR testimony in this new month in Jesus name.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 2:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Just for the record
Cannywaka:
. OK boss please why save the confirmation email? I don't really understand
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samxx: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Bullstriker I have a proposition for you please, I don't mind paying for your services

bullstriker:
Just for the record
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolmyke001: 3:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Timex146:
Good morning all

I just saw that my eligibility review has started. My application will be 6 weeks on Friday. July 22 applicant. New portal.

God will come through for all of us waiting in Jesus name.

Grace Grace Grace is our story

There is nothing God cannot do

DID YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION WITH an IELTS RESULT? OR NO IELTS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2022
I have replied you.
Samxx:
Bullstriker I have a proposition for you please, I don't mind paying for your services

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.