Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220675 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2022
June 9th applicant
eligibility just changed now

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by InfoPlz: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
InfoPlz:

Hello, please how do you guys go about converting your naira to dollars.

The Bureau De change guy just charged me 700 naira per dollar. If I am to go this route my money will not reach what I expect it to be.

I bought the dollar to open a domiciliary account, but I am beginning to think this isn't how you guys go about doing yours.

Please help

Please can someone help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onethe: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2022
SaniceSanice123:

Good morning. Please I researched about the UCI NUMBER, and it’s for people that has applied before. I’m a first time applicant.

Check your portal
Is there

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Onethe:

Check your portal
Is there
Alright. Thank you.

lolathegenie:
Everybody has a UCI so long as you have applied.
It’s on your portal along with the application number and biometric details too

No problem. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Ppr to come shortly
lolathegenie:
June 9th applicant
eligibility just changed now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by XtyOgor4g: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Wow I tap from you old or new portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2022
pay your tuition at official exchange rate at the CBN trades portal. you will generate your tuition invoice from your school as part of the payment process you will upload on the portal. tradesystem.gov.ng
InfoPlz:

Please can someone help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
We are together
lilangel20:
I literally felt the pain
Do not worry..
Everything works together for our good
Eligibility not started on your profile doesn't mean it hasn't started.
Mine isnt showing eligibility started on my profile but from the email I got from Nairobi, it states my file is under active review.
I still believe you can get ppr this week
I think thursday is the day ircc releases mass ppr and yours will be among.
Cheers
We go celebrate together

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ola76421: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Through form A at your bank if you are paying school fees.

InfoPlz:

Please can someone help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Keneoje: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2022
bepositive11:
I've seen this over and over again -- IRCC taking action after sending emails. What did your email say to them? I want to do the same if it should come down to that.

Congratulations BTW! I hope my time will come soon.

Congratulations. Pls what is the email address for IRCC that you used.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by digits234: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2022
I say amen to this. The July train is moving fast and will favour us IJN. Next stop; PPR.

lilangel20:
I concur
July applicants ppr go plenty today
Who go open floor?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes you can do upfront med

perfectbecky:
Can I go for upfront medicals after submitting my application? I just discovered I could do upfront medicals and I have submitted application since June, although I am yet to get any update on the application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Oluwapelumidada:
Congratulations to you, but some agent are wicked and careless. Please how can I know if my agent also submit my SOP with my application. When I checked my uploaded documents on the portal I did not see any document named SOP

You will have to ask he/she if they do, from their response you will know if your agent do or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chocs:
That’s right! While ‘other’ refers to money you have available for other things like flight, books etc

Here is a sample of how to fill it up.

I think the tuition fee should be what is on your LOA even if it's total of first year put it has stated. I think you shouldn't add the 2nd year. My take doe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
olutoyiin:
Please who has the email address of Mps in British columbia that can help me with enquiries. So far I've emailed 2, One outrightly said she can't assist because I'm not yet in canada. The other didn't respond to my mail.

Hi Olutoyiin, Here's one I'm sure he will inquire on your behalf.

Marc.Dalton@parl.gc.ca

However, make sure your email is concise, (go straight to the point), and includes all of your application details.

Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oluwapelumidada:
Congratulations to you, but some agent are wicked and careless. Please how can I know if my agent also submit my SOP with my application. When I checked my uploaded documents on the portal I did not see any document named SOP

I don't think you will see it, because most time its merged together with your other documents under clients documents section. You should ask your agent that's the best way to know, but kindly so that you can hear the truth.

Mybtake.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by InfoPlz: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
AkeemTy:
pay your tuition at official exchange rate at the CBN trades portal. you will generate your tuition invoice from your school as part of the payment process you will upload on the portal. tradesystem.gov.ng

Thanks , but I am not paying for the tuition yet. I am still applying what do you recommend?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by InfoPlz: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ola76421:

Through form A at your bank if you are paying school fees.

Thanks , but I am not paying for the tuition yet. I am still applying what do you recommend?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ichabodcrane(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
I need someone that can write a good sop. I'll pay u handsomely.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrlycan: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Take your SOP to fiverr............

Ichabodcrane:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
InfoPlz:

Please can someone help

Infoplz, what are you paying for? This will provide a better background that will allow members advise you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by InfoPlz: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bobomaigida:

Infoplz, what are you paying for? This will provide a better background that will allow members advise you.

I am trying to pay for admission applications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ichabodcrane:
This na place to learn to write it yourself. And if you love yourself, ignore those yahoo yahoo agents wey don dey DM you already. Write am yourself!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sambless2013: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
June 25th applicant.. I never hear anything o
I'm tempted to pay fees and start online today.. cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
InfoPlz:

I am trying to pay for admission applications

Presently, you can't use naira cards to pay for admission application fees, one of the other options is to get a dollar card and fund it your self to make the payment(I guess this is why you were told to get FX from the parallel market to fund the card because CBN does not allocate funds for such purpose)

If you have a trusted person overseas they can help you pay while you give then naira equivalent after negotiation on the applicable rate which might not be as high as parallel market rates, but you must be absolutely sure you trust the person so they do not go behind you and initiate a chargeback.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
If you need to pay admission fees, you can buy dollars and deposit into your dollar card or use a virtual dollar card you can fund with Naira or crypto currency to make the payment. Certainly you have to buy at black market rate for that purpose.
InfoPlz:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
I need PPR Update abeg oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Me too o...
Make person just open floor
Here too dry
Virocrix:
I need PPR Update abeg oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
He wasn’t told to add the second year though.
apeja2017:

I think the tuition fee should be what is on your LOA even if it's total of first year put it has stated. I think you shouldn't add the 2nd year. My take doe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi there,

You can add your industrial training and NYSC

Cheers
Betterlife30:

Thanks a lot.
One last question please.

Please, under the last 10yrs employment stuff, can I add industrial training and NYSC to it or it's just the only proper job after NYSC that's advisable to put there?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.