Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220016 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations, I am next to get PPR o. In Jesus name

sammyfrance23:
Good morning my people!!!!!!!!
It’s PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m coming back to drop my timeline but let me first get home from work
I thank God o!!!!
He has finally answered my prayers !!!!!!!!!!
To all the hopefuls…. Don’t worry it’s coming!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by digits234: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Guys, for your safety, please do not download or open this document attached by this person.

Madam/Oga @Manna63, If you want to share a document, please do so as a PDF or JPG file.

Manna63:
Not sure what’s happening here…here is the snapshot of my IRCC profile...Dont know how to paste images on my write up so I attached one.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Sorry about this. It's well.

You will be all right. Apply the previous advice given to Collins.

Realpaulpat:
Hello Guru's. I goy a reply from the embassy I was denied.

Please I've got some questions;
How much is supposed to be in my sponsor's account? And am I supposed to also have money on my personal bank account aside my sponsor's account?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Manna63: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
bepositive11:
Please take note of this. This guy is a liar! He's trying to sell so called Frank's services. Please don't fall victim to his scam. Judging by his timeline, you know that it's not true. This is his second post on this thread and his second post on Nairaland. Please take note.

@Manna63 Please, what is your problem? Stop spamming this thread and stop trying to scam desperate people angry

@bepositive11, what will I stand to gain from spamming this thread when my success story is true?. I have every proof attached to this post to corroborate my family's application timeline - Study Permit for myself (Principal Applicant), Open Work Permit for my Husband and Visitor's visa for my accompanying minor (daughter).

And for the sake of good records, @Frankrobbn1 has been instrumental in helping people over the years on this thread to secure their visas, this can be confirmed by the hundreds of positive reviews about his services on this platform. I'm not in anyway promoting him, nor am I trying to spam this platform as you supposedly claimed. Stop doubting the grace of God in one's success story, while other family applications may take a longer duration to be finalised, this doesn't mean that my case will be the same as theirs. I have also seen people get approvals within 2 weeks on this thread, and I tapped from their speed. So, always share the spirit of positivism, this is the best way to go as your moniker reads. Have a nice day.

I wish you and everyone the best.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by digits234: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
hmm

GoodofNaija:

This timeline looks too perfect to be easily believed.

You are a family of 3 with a 2 year old kid, and you are presenting a pension certificate of over 10 million naira.

Hmmm......you may need to provide more details about your timeline for it to be believable.

The document you attached is not opening.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
CharitoJames:

Your PPR is here already and it won’t wait till Oct 14th to manifest. Congratulations in advance
Amen ooo. I claim it grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Woooooow. Glory to God.
I'm very happy to hear this.
Congratulations.
Indeed what God cannot do does not exist.
sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by digits234: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations to you.

sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2022
digits234:
Congratulations to you.

congratulation to those that have received their ppR
For we that are waiting we will testify also

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2022
sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!
Congrats bro may the land of Canada favor u
But please did you receive a mail to check ur portals or u just checked it directly

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2022
July 13th applicant.

I will receive my PPR today.

May God answer us speedily in Jesus name.
Manna63:

@bepositive11, what will I stand to gain from spamming this thread when my success story is true?. I have every proof attached to this post to corroborate my family's application timeline - Study Permit for myself (Principal Applicant), Open Work Permit for my Husband and Visitor's visa for my accompanying minor (Son).

And for the sake of good records, @Frankrobbn1 has been instrumental in helping people over the years on this thread to secure their visas, this can be confirmed by the hundreds of positive reviews about his services on this platform. I'm not in anyway promoting him, nor am I trying to spam this platform as you supposedly claimed. Stop doubting the grace of God in one's success story, while other family applications may take a longer duration to be finalised, this doesn't mean that my case will be the same as theirs. I have also seen people get approvals within 2 weeks on this thread, and I tapped from their speed. So, always share the spirit of positivism, this is the best way to go as your moniker reads. Have a nice day.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifebright: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2022
soulmate19:
I even went to their office yesterday and I was told that they have stopped fast track and their Oga has even been sacked because of this Fast track issue. The man said anyone that pays for the fast track now is just wasting his or her money as it will still come out at the same timeline as those that apply online.

Pls how do I apply online to renew my passport pls…is there a link or something.:pls help a sister o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2022
sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Manna63:
Not sure what’s happening here…here is the snapshot of my IRCC profile...Dont know how to paste images on my write up so I attached one.

Wow!!! Congratulations oh… Hahahahahahah. Your Permit has been approved. Congratulations again

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2022
GoodofNaija:

You are a family of 3 with a 2 year old kid, and you are presenting a pension certificate of over 10 million naira.

Hmmm......you may need to provide more details about your timeline for it to be believable.

It opened and it’s PPR… The person applied July 13 or so
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2022
sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!

Congratulations oh… wow!! Good news every where

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2022
digits234:
Guys, for your safety, please do not download or open this document attached by this person.

Madam/Oga @Manna63, If you want to share a document, please do so as a PDF or JPG file.

I did and it’s PPR September 7th 2022… Applied July 13

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by digits234: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Amen o..

June and July applicants. Our time is here!

Ay08020407288:
congratulation to those that have received their ppR
For we that are waiting we will testify also

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HouseRavenclaw: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2022
GoodofNaija:

Are you people sure you're okay lmao. They submitted THREE DIFFERENT ACCOUNT STATEMENTS with over 10 million naira. Some people submit just one with less than 7m and still get their applications approved, so what do you want her to do? Is it her fault her application was smooth?

And since when do people come here and lie about PPRs - especially when they mention Frank and know he can publicly deny their claims? Please, use your heads.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Manna63: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2022
GoodofNaija:

Here is the timeline for your perusal.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Manna63:

@bepositive11, what will I stand to gain from spamming this thread when my success story is true?. I have every proof attached to this post to corroborate my family's application timeline - Study Permit for myself (Principal Applicant), Open Work Permit for my Husband and Visitor's visa for my accompanying minor (daughter).

This is perfect!

Congratulations Madam!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Manna63: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2022
CharitoJames:

Wow!!! Congratulations oh… Hahahahahahah. Your Permit has been approved. Congratulations again

Thank you Sis, may your application experience speed as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2022
congrat

sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2022
I hope IRCC
Have not forgotten me
June 29 applicant
O Allah pls help me an grant my heart desired
Don’t fail me on this cos I have no one except u
Let me praise u than before
Emi lokan

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fumybakes: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Congrats. I am next in line
sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2022
concerning study permits if you use a passport different from your country of residence for your application
does it change which office processes it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Annidenobeh: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Ocool:

You are waiting for your decision? And you dropped your number here asking asking to let you talk more?

Can't you just explain what you want to tell him here or dm him if you are truly sincerely with the 18 year old dude?
I'll ignore this
Because if you understand how waiting for Visa or being denied feels you will understand that you feel better when you speak to people in similar situations and it's just better when you connect with other people so you don't over think and do something stupid

Not everyone is a fraudster so rest abeg
The fact that I'm also waiting for my Visa and not pretending to be a professional or help him should have told you better but it's fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Annidenobeh: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
KellyTech007:

Thanks for the Response , What about if he decides to inform the school to Defer his admission to next year Fall of September and the school agrees , Then he eventually gets his Visa Approval later maybe November. Does that means The Visa Approval will still be Valid till the next year Fall of September. Then he can travel Right ? If Yes will he have to Inform IRCC of anything?

Also what about if the school Isn't able to defer his admission to next year Fall of September and he eventually gets his Visa Approval later maybe November. Can he Re-Apply to the school for the fall intake of 2023 ? If he gets admitted to the school , can he then travel September without any problem ?
I don't know if you understand my Question but I'll await your Response.

Thanks
ok first of all pls I'm not an immigrantion officer
I'm only replying based on my friends and families experiences
I'm also waiting for my approval
I'm saying this because of a response someone gave on my post recently which I found offensive

To answer your question I'm not going exactly sure about how you inform ircc about a deferral anyone here could help you answer that but if you have a valid study permit for more than a year
Let's say two years or more you can use it the following year but the school has to be the same with the dli you used to apply and when you get to Canada and it's due and your still in school you'll just have to apply to extend the study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chemgeek6(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
To God be the Glory PPR dropped this morning.
God is indeed too faithful to fail!!! I will drop the timeline soon....

Please how do I download vfs consent form?
I did biometrics in Abuja and intend to send my PP there.
Also, can someone repost the recent documents to send to vfs and the SMS fee (since I don't need to pay transmission fees in my case).

THANK YOU.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DemmyDD: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fake bank statement. He hasnt order for his note.

What was the PFL on? And has he ordered for his notes?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anifowoshehabee: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
They requested for updated statement of account from me which i have send it to them and got a mail they ve received it successfully, i hope getting a decision is not longer anymore cause i have applied since jan 7 and yet to get a final decision now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.